Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello! :D

CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 362.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blue FireFox
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello! :D Empty Hello! :D

Post by CodeNameVixen 28th May 2018, 7:11 pm

Hi, I'm CodeNameVixen (you can just call me 'Code' if you want). I'm not new to roleplay forums, and I'm not new to the Fairy Tail anime series, but I am new to this particular site, and I hope to make some friends here. :)

Just gonna let everyone know right now, that while I will do my very best to be as active as I can while I'm on here, forgetfulness and real life might sometimes be a thing. But I really will do my best to be an active roleplayer here on this site. :)

So, anyway that's about it! I hope to roleplay with you guys soon! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My favorite Fairy Tail characters: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus

When life hands you fish, make some sushi! :D
    Brynn
    Brynn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Experience : 1,243.75

Hello! :D Empty Re: Hello! :D

Post by Brynn 28th May 2018, 7:34 pm

Hiya there, I'm on my alternate account right now, but you can call me Musicalbunny, musical, bunny, or whatever. Welcome to the site and since I'm not the best at linking stuff, I'll leave that to the other members here. Also, just letting you know that this site is non-canon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! :D 3UHCyoD

Active Jobs:
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 28th May 2018, 8:49 pm

Welcome to the site code! Nice to meet you I'm Lester one of the staff here. So feel free to ask any questions here or send me a message and I'll see what i can do. I do suggest joining discord if you haven't already. (link is to the right)

For now here are a few helpful links~ the Guild information Thread has links to all of the guild's guides and will be handy when you choose where your character goes. And there is a New user guide which takes you through getting started.

Once again welcome to the site! I hope you like it here and feel free to ask me any questions~

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 28th May 2018, 10:30 pm

Welcome!

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 29th May 2018, 12:18 am

Hello! :D Tenor

Bianca§
    Hello! :D 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 30th May 2018, 3:10 am

Heyo, welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your stay~ If you have questions or need someone to rp with, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Hello! :D B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:18 am