Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Question Thread

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Question Thread

Post by Za'cha 23rd November 2014, 6:58 pm

Quick question prior to any such activities arising.

The Weapons of Apocalypse are stated as being able to cut/go through anything and everything regardless of armour, enchantment etc etc depending on the weapon.

My question is thus... what if the Weapons themselves were to strike/try to block one another? For example, I swing Death at Mary, who uses Conquest's blade to try and block mine. Would the result be a block, a crater around us like the gif below

Question Thread - Page 6 13091305124346057

Or would the Weapons just pass through one another? Assuming that two of the Weapons clashing doesn't just make a large explosion from the sheer apocalyptic magical forces colliding :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Question Thread - Page 6 Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 23rd November 2014, 7:00 pm

Za'cha wrote:Quick question prior to any such activities arising.

The Weapons of Apocalypse are stated as being able to cut/go through anything and everything regardless of armour, enchantment etc etc depending on the weapon.

My question is thus... what if the Weapons themselves were to strike/try to block one another? For example, I swing Death at Mary, who uses Conquest's blade to try and block mine. Would the result be a block, a crater around us like the gif below

Question Thread - Page 6 13091305124346057

Or would the Weapons just pass through one another? Assuming that two of the Weapons clashing doesn't just make a large explosion from the sheer apocalyptic magical forces colliding :3

Seeing as they're all literally indestructable, you basically have DBZ moments like the gif. ;]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Question Thread - Page 6 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Wanderer/ Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Turn, Hell's Spawn
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 27th November 2014, 8:23 pm

Can jobs he completed in one large post as long as it has met the word requirements and such?

Question Thread - Page 6 Shadow_bat
    T'Lem Rupee
    T'Lem Rupee

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Data Archive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by T'Lem Rupee 28th November 2014, 6:40 pm

For some reason my notifications on this character do not appear to be... well, appearing, despite all my settings set to notify my of any posts in the topics I'm watching. Anyone else had this issue before?

Question Thread - Page 6 Oxuhdm7

Question Thread - Page 6 2369869-7384275770-origi

Character info:
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 175

Post by Manayus 29th November 2014, 7:42 am

Kitty Pryde wrote:Can jobs he completed in one large post as long as it has met the word requirements and such?
    It depends on the job. If you need took any sort of mone monsters then no, you need to meet the requirements as they come. If its a job like getting your passport where you only need to do that, then i would say go for it. Any time there is any sort of fighting though I recommend using the pepper requirements

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 2nd December 2014, 1:57 pm

I've been meaning to get the lock off of my magic for a while, somehow it actually ended up getting archived so I haven't even been able to implement my B-rank spells into the thing. It's making things really difficult, not being able to make my B-rank spells an all... I haven't been able to get ahold of an admin to help me... Can some one get back to me on this please?

Magic

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 3rd December 2014, 4:16 am

Rita wrote:I've been meaning to get the lock off of my magic for a while, somehow it actually ended up getting archived so I haven't even been able to implement my B-rank spells into the thing. It's making things really difficult, not being able to make my B-rank spells an all... I haven't been able to get ahold of an admin to help me... Can some one get back to me on this please?

Magic

I apologize for whatever trouble that might have caused ya. I've moved it to the WIP section now, so you should be able to edit it. ^^

Last edited by Aedre on 3rd December 2014, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Question Thread - Page 6 ObrztW

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 3rd December 2014, 6:31 am

@Aedre Thank you very much!!! <3 >//<

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 11th December 2014, 3:12 pm

Okay... so atm, I have one Artifact Armour, and one Legendary Item... just looking at the Signature Spells stuff in the Character Perks section... offensive use up a weapon slot, defensive use up an Armour slot... would I be able to get a defensive Signature Spell and then be able to grab a Legendary/Artifact weapon later?

I know that mages are allowed one weapon per rank (Strong, Legendary, Artifact), and two sets of armour of different ranks, as well as three magic items... and Signature Spells go with user rank.

User Rank
    C Rank: "Learned" = Weak
    B Rank: "Studied" = Strong
    A Rank: "Mastered" = Legendary
    S Rank: "Perfected" = Artifact

Or would it be a case of, I have an Artifact rank armour already so my Signature Spell would only be able to go as high as Legendary because of that, if I got a defensive Signature Spell?

Question Thread - Page 6 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 16th December 2014, 5:29 pm

Never mind my earlier, had a derp moment :P But... on a related note...

How would the signature spell system work say... in pertaining to the Golden Keys? For example if I were to make Capricorn my signature spell since at the moment I tend to summon him the most.

Given that signature spells can only have one effect, would this mean that I'd need to restrict Capricorn to a single effect as well despite his Gold Key status?

And if I were to not make Capricorn my signature spell, but another Spirit altogether... how would that work with the current summoning setup? Since the Signature Spells are User Ranked, that would mean that I could only summon one or the other right? Or would I only ever be able to summon Capricorn due to the 1.5 rank thing?

Curious for those who have Celestial Spirit Summoning as their secondary magic.

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 16th December 2014, 7:09 pm

You should PM that to Zeno and also remember that you don't get a secondary sig spell until S-rank.

Question Thread - Page 6 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Poikooze
    Poikooze

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man

Post by Poikooze 17th December 2014, 2:53 pm

I'm sure this has probably asked before buuut...Here I go.

My idea for a Magic I want to write is like the Celestial Spirits, except i'm going to base these off of the Major Arcana from the divine Tarot. My question is that would other people would be allowed to use them? Like for example, one user's oc could have the Tower, Lovers, Strength etc, while another could make a character with The Sun, Temperance, High Priestess etc,

Now i'm questioning if i'd be even allowed to make a magic like this...
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Experience : 1118.75

Post by Nakiya 17th December 2014, 4:57 pm

Of course you are allowed to make magic like that. You can make absolutely any kind of magic you want, it just has to be balanced.

For example on of my characters uses 'dark celestial spirits' which essentially are spirits of the 7 deadly sins for the time being and im building my character up from there. There is even another ember on the site who has asked to be a part of this story with me and who uses one of those keys.

So if you want to make your spirits around the tarot cards, you go for it~

Question Thread - Page 6 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Poikooze
    Poikooze

Player 

Post by Poikooze 17th December 2014, 4:58 pm

Gracias! :D
    Poikooze
    Poikooze

Player 

Post by Poikooze 17th December 2014, 5:11 pm

Now that I think about it...How long does a cooldown usually lasts on a summon? It's probably in the rules and i'm most likely forgetting it ._.
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 17th December 2014, 6:28 pm

Depends on the summons. Generally speaking, your cooldown should be at least one post longer than your summons duration. For example, I've got Capricorn who's duration is four posts, and his cooldown is five. Since you're starting off at D-Rank, best bet would be to say... a three post duration with a four post cooldown. That's about the average I think.

Theme:

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Experience : 1118.75

Post by Nakiya 17th December 2014, 6:38 pm

JaffaArchfiend wrote:Depends on the summons. Generally speaking, your cooldown should be at least one post longer than your summons duration. For example, I've got Capricorn who's duration is four posts, and his cooldown is five. Since you're starting off at D-Rank, best bet would be to say... a three post duration with a four post cooldown. That's about the average I think.

It all depends on what you are having your summon be/do as well. Post up what you think is best, and whatever mod is reviewing your magic will be able to help you out with the durations and cool downs based on the abilities of your spirit.

Question Thread - Page 6 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 30th December 2014, 3:38 pm

Quick question to clarify the Ambush rules.

Do we need to ICly know our target before we can invade their job?

For example, Za'cha and Dederik have never met before... but given their occupations of being a Dark Mage and a Rune Knight respectively, would either of them be able to invade the other's job?

Question Thread - Page 6 Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 30th December 2014, 5:24 pm

Nope, use your imagination to invade. It could be coincidence, a different contract that runs against his, a hit order on this guy. It's RP use your imagination, but make it also plausible reason to do so.

Question Thread - Page 6 2h6tu1v
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th December 2014, 5:28 pm

Za'cha wrote:Quick question to clarify the Ambush rules.

Do we need to ICly know our target before we can invade their job?

For example, Za'cha and Dederik have never met before... but given their occupations of being a Dark Mage and a Rune Knight respectively, would either of them be able to invade the other's job?

Mary Mahoney wrote:Nope, use your imagination to invade. It could be coincidence, a different contract that runs against his, a hit order on this guy. It's RP use your imagination, but make it also plausible reason to do so.

Mary is wrong on this. You need to have some sort of interaction with the person you are wanting to invade prior to the invasion. You also need a reason to invade. It says it in the rules.

Character Info:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 30th December 2014, 5:40 pm

Does the interaction rule also apply to 11 Sinner, Wizard Saint, Coming Storm, Rising Star, Magic Council, Guildmaster, or Aces? Because if I remember correctly they always have the "Open to invade" mark on them.

Question Thread - Page 6 P5l7Dxp
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th December 2014, 8:13 pm

Katherine Wickfield wrote:Does the interaction rule also apply to 11 Sinner, Wizard Saint, Coming Storm, Rising Star, Magic Council, Guildmaster, or Aces? Because if I remember correctly they always have the "Open to invade" mark on them.

With the way the rules are right now you can just invade anyone that holds a title but that might be changing soon to help avoid random invasions and unnecessary stress to those members with titles.

Character Info:
    Mathurin K'Chard
    Mathurin K'Chard

El Diablo

El Diablo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Šåvägε Šküll
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take over: ۞Diabolic♆Overlord۞
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mathurin K'Chard 5th January 2015, 4:14 am

How does one acquire a Artifact + ranked item? Ive only found information regarding buying an Artifact level item(from donation), and purchasing up to Legendary+ from the shop.

Question Thread - Page 6 Iypo5w

[ Profile  Φ  Magic  Φ  Pet  Φ  Bank]
    Character AMV

COMPLETED MISSIONS:

D: 7   l C: 0   l   B: 0   l   A: 0    l   S: 0

Exp : 175 / 750

Question Thread - Page 6 Rsz_1310
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th January 2015, 5:04 am

You use Jewel to increase a Artifact item. It costs 250k J each seeing as it is a donation item you are increasing.

This is something we still need to put up somewhere.

Character Info:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 24th January 2015, 3:39 am

Question about the new Secondary Training rules.

It was stated a while back that in a mission, if your post contains enough words to cover the post minimum for 2 posts, it can knock off a post required to finish. For example, a 600 word post would be the equivalent of 2 300 word posts and therefore reduces the post requirement by 1.

Is this rule applicable to secondary training?

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:47 am