Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff keys

Hiyori Fujioka
    Hiyori Fujioka

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

old stuff keys - Page 3 Empty Re: old stuff keys

Post by Hiyori Fujioka 7th August 2015, 2:51 pm

Guild: Rune Knight
    Position: Libra
    Activity: Everydayyyy
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Hiyori has always had a special link with Celestial spirits. She is able to connect with them emotionally, able to tell when they're displeased with her, happy, gloomy, or infuriated. She's always gentle to them, making sure that she doesn't put them through too much pressure, though she wont hesitate to ask them to use the best of their abilities. Libra in particular would be a good match for Hiyori, because Libra could teach her how to handle her emotions. She is normally flustered, so it sometimes hinders her from interacting with people that could have big impacts on her life. Libra's display of keeping everything in balance, could help with character development tremendously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff keys - Page 3 HSs2t7M
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th August 2015, 3:36 pm

Hiyori Fujioka wrote:
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Hiyori has always had a special link with Celestial spirits. She is able to connect with them emotionally, able to tell when they're displeased with her, happy, gloomy, or infuriated. She's always gentle to them, making sure that she doesn't put them through too much pressure, though she wont hesitate to ask them to use the best of their abilities. Libra in particular would be a good match for Hiyori, because Libra could teach her how to handle her emotions. She is normally flustered, so it sometimes hinders her from interacting with people that could have big impacts on her life. Libra's display of keeping everything in balance, could help with character development tremendously.

Could you send me a 1000 word rp please

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff keys - Page 3 S6Eaz9K
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 8th August 2015, 11:11 am

Thorn wrote:
    Hiyori Fujioka wrote:

Could you send me a 1000 word rp please

Approved

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 19th August 2015, 1:05 am

Guild: Eclispe Soul
    Activity: Very active, I have a lot of free time and motivation for this now.
    Why Should Your Character Be....:

Maruko Tempest applying for the Gold Key that summons Aries the Ram. There's no real reason why I deserve her, to be honest. But, I figure there's a chance that if I do get it'd make me really happy to get such a neat Celestial Spirit. Though I know I only get on key, I really want Aries for a multitude of reasons. One of which could be some interesting RP or interactions. I feel she is a key taken not that often, and undermine as the weaker ones despite her abilities. What I can promise, is that I'll work hard to remain especially active if I do get her! Thanks.

Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th August 2015, 1:29 am

Maerko wrote:

Maruko Tempest applying for the Gold Key that summons Aries the Ram. There's no real reason why I deserve her, to be honest. But, I figure there's a chance that if I do get it'd make me really happy to get such a neat Celestial Spirit. Though I know I only get on key, I really want Aries for a multitude of reasons. One of which could be some interesting RP or interactions. I feel she is a key taken not that often, and undermine as the weaker ones despite her abilities. What I can promise, is that I'll work hard to remain especially active if I do get her! Thanks.

Please send me an RP sample of 1000 words, freshly written.

old stuff keys - Page 3 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th August 2015, 3:37 am

Hikachu wrote:
    Maerko wrote:

Please send me an RP sample of 1000 words, freshly written.

Approved for Golden Zodiac Aries. Well done on writing an amazing RP sample, it was a fun read. ^^

theme | battle theme

Visa
    Visa

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Visa 10th September 2015, 11:40 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Pisces
    Activity: Every Day, at least an hour
    There is no true reason as to why Visa should have a golden key. However, there is the possibility due to her past. She was raised as a sheltered girl in a dark guild. I would like to have the key have been stolen from a mage by the guild and given to her when she was young. Now that the guild is gone and she's with Fairy Tail, it might be a fun chance for her to use it as more than just a keepsake of her family. Not only that, but I adore the key itself. From the tiny fish to the big fish to the mother and son duo. I have a plan of having their appearances change as they rank up with only their smaller fish forms available now and as she ranks up to have their normal fish forms and finally their human forms become available.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 10th September 2015, 1:39 pm

@Hikachu

Hey miss. Currently, I have no Secondary Magic. Remember when I was Lightning and Sky Dragon? Well, since I became the Sky Demon Slayer, I cannot have a Dragon Slayer Secondary. So now I am Secondary Free, this would be a new (old) one for me. I figured I may as well go back to my first Magic. Thanks.

× Bio
    × Magic

old stuff keys - Page 3 Rose

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th September 2015, 9:11 am

Visa wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Pisces
    Activity: Every Day, at least an hour
    There is no true reason as to why Visa should have a golden key. However, there is the possibility due to her past. She was raised as a sheltered girl in a dark guild. I would like to have the key have been stolen from a mage by the guild and given to her when she was young. Now that the guild is gone and she's with Fairy Tail, it might be a fun chance for her to use it as more than just a keepsake of her family. Not only that, but I adore the key itself. From the tiny fish to the big fish to the mother and son duo. I have a plan of having their appearances change as they rank up with only their smaller fish forms available now and as she ranks up to have their normal fish forms and finally their human forms become available.

send me a 1000 word rp sample of you using the key or gaining the key or just something to do with you and the key

heero wrote:
    @Hikachu

Hey miss. Currently, I have no Secondary Magic. Remember when I was Lightning and Sky Dragon? Well, since I became the Sky Demon Slayer, I cannot have a Dragon Slayer Secondary. So now I am Secondary Free, this would be a new (old) one for me. I figured I may as well go back to my first Magic. Thanks.
    Heero, you too.

old stuff keys - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

old stuff keys - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

old stuff keys - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th September 2015, 10:21 am

Visa approved by Pisces

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th September 2015, 1:09 pm

Aquarius- Konachan Yura
    Leo- Jayce Iscariot
    Scorpio- Dante West

as you guys have not been active your key have been taken if you are still active in posting please shoot me a message and I will sort it out.

SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 
    Lineage : None

Character Sheet
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

old stuff keys - Page 3 Empty Juniper Selsion for scorpio

Post by SpectreJuniper 14th September 2015, 7:24 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Holder of Scorpio
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I believe that Juniper will throughouly enjoy Scorpio's company. Scorpio being one of the more effecient celestial spirits out there without limited summoning. Juniper will also ensure that Scorpio's love life is perfectly managed with Aquarius despite having different contracters.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th September 2015, 12:24 pm

SpectreJuniper wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I believe that Juniper will throughouly enjoy Scorpio's company. Scorpio being one of the more effecient celestial spirits out there without limited summoning. Juniper will also ensure that Scorpio's love life is perfectly managed with Aquarius despite having different contracters.

please send me a 1000 rp sample

Leo- Jayce - gets the key back as was on hiatus and i did not see this

SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by SpectreJuniper 15th September 2015, 3:35 pm

what is a 1000 rp sample? :<

old stuff keys - Page 3 Midsgf13

Jobs:

"Order, Percision, Law, and fluffy things."
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th September 2015, 1:49 pm

PM Thorn a 1000 word sample of you roleplaying as the wielder of Scorpio. Perhaps how you gained it or you using it. This is to see your quality of RP.

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 18th September 2015, 4:05 am

Thorn wrote:
    SpectreJuniper wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus

please send me a 1000 rp sample

Leo- Jayce - gets the key back as was on hiatus and i did not see this

Approved

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 19th September 2015, 5:40 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Virgo
    Activity: I will try to be more active on this account and post at least once a week if not more
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I believe that Lamya should deserve the key of Virgo because she has had interaction with the girl before and she loved her then, she treats her spirits like family because they are the only family that she has left.

Lamya is a shy girl that cared for many people and though she does have a dark side she is well aware that she could hurt her spirits and when she knows that she will change she will keep her spirits safe. Lamya will interact with her spirits and have fun with them on jobs. She loves to interact with her spirits as she can communicate with them through her keys.

Also seeing as they are her only family Lamya would giver her life to protect them. She is passionate when it comes to her keys and spirits and she won't leave her house without them. Often times she is called crazy because she is seen talking to her keys but no one sees anyone around her. Lamya would do anything for her family. To keep them happy and safe.

Lamya would have a lot of fun interacting with Virgo as their personalities are quite different and Lamya could never hurt her spirits.

(**Lamya had this key before and I would like to have it back**)

Dynaon
    Dynaon

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ethereal Ascent
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dynaon 1st October 2015, 11:49 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Virgo's Holder
    Activity: I'm here every day. My team and I were near solely responsible for Blue Pegasus placing in the recent Season, and we came here a week before it ended. That should speak for itself.
    Why Should Your Character Be The Key Holder: 

• Destinies Entwined - If it was ever made relevant, it was from the very beginning on this site. From the very first time he hit one knee and pressed his lips against Natalia's hand, it was set in stone that Zhi was a womanizer. He always enjoyed the company of women [at least the more beautiful ones], but he was never one to objectify the female gender. He treated them as delicately as a flower and with the grace comparable to how a subject would treat his queen. Virgo's appearance is one of a young, beautiful maid. This is Zhi's true preference, as he would enjoy having a female compatriot throughout his travels that can be summoned at any time.
    • Operation Blind Date - Yet again, this was another thread that showed of Zhi's chivalrous side toward women that happened to be very attractive to him. Although he was just being hired off the guild and merely pretended to be Mary's boyfriend, he played the part right down to the slightest detail and gave her parents no clue that he was actually just some mage hired for the job. If anything, he might have actually attracted Mary with his charismatic moves. This furthers the point that Zhi and Virgo would be a great pair together; their synergy would be something unrivaled in battles.
    • Ending A Bully's Reign - A friend in need is a friend indeed. Zhi has always gone out of his way to stand up for what is right, but at the same time, he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to protect what he thinks is right. Paired off with Virgo, despite most thinking she's just a tool for battle, Zhi would actually enjoy her company on a daily basis and hang out with her in threads regularly. They would become good friends, should he become her wielder.
    • Escort On A Train - Tense situations happen to be Zhi's strong suit, but he tends to bite off more than he can chew a lot of times. Virgo would more than likely have to bail him out of bad situations like this one, where they were facing off against a man that had a loaded gun to their heads, but he managed to handle the situation with a little help. Bluffs go a long way, and with Virgo's help, Zhi would be a force to be reckoned with.
    • As a closer.. Virgo and Zhi's synergy would be amazing, they would be great friends aside from her being useful in fights, and Zhi would just treat her right all around.

old stuff keys - Page 3 MD4TbhB

Team Elemental Brigade
    Slade Wallins | Eliot Malprig | Rainn Rollands | Leivinia Rikou

Jobs Completed
    D: 5 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 3rd October 2015, 12:15 am

I'll be dropping Libra for Hiyori and applying for a new key with Hakumi

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Aquarius
    Activity: I'll be here a lot more often, but at least once a week now.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Hakumi has a deep love Celestial, as she's open to making new friends, but she has a hard time connecting with other humans. On the other hand, when she's with celestial spirits, she has an instant connection, making it seem as if she's known the spirit all of her life, and with Aquarius' bold personality, shaping Hakumi into a more socially active girl could be done.

Aquarius would also help Hakumi in battle, providing her great strength in water magic. Aquarius and Hakumi would blend quite nicely: Hakumi's shy, quiet personality, and Aquarius' bold and seeming spiteful personality. The annoyance they would get from one another would not only be good to rp, but it could help both of them develop a deep, personal relationship with one another, not just the intial attraction.

old stuff keys - Page 3 Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd October 2015, 1:36 am

Lamya wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Virgo
    Activity: I will try to be more active on this account and post at least once a week if not more
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I believe that Lamya should deserve the key of Virgo because she has had interaction with the girl before and she loved her then, she treats her spirits like family because they are the only family that she has left.

Lamya is a shy girl that cared for many people and though she does have a dark side she is well aware that she could hurt her spirits and when she knows that she will change she will keep her spirits safe. Lamya will interact with her spirits and have fun with them on jobs. She loves to interact with her spirits as she can communicate with them through her keys.

Also seeing as they are her only family Lamya would giver her life to protect them. She is passionate when it comes to her keys and spirits and she won't leave her house without them. Often times she is called crazy because she is seen talking to her keys but no one sees anyone around her. Lamya would do anything for her family. To keep them happy and safe.

Lamya would have a lot of fun interacting with Virgo as their personalities are quite different and Lamya could never hurt her spirits.

(**Lamya had this key before and I would like to have it back**)

Dynaon wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Virgo's Holder
    Activity: I'm here every day. My team and I were near solely responsible for Blue Pegasus placing in the recent Season, and we came here a week before it ended. That should speak for itself.
    Why Should Your Character Be The Key Holder: 

• Destinies Entwined - If it was ever made relevant, it was from the very beginning on this site. From the very first time he hit one knee and pressed his lips against Natalia's hand, it was set in stone that Zhi was a womanizer. He always enjoyed the company of women [at least the more beautiful ones], but he was never one to objectify the female gender. He treated them as delicately as a flower and with the grace comparable to how a subject would treat his queen. Virgo's appearance is one of a young, beautiful maid. This is Zhi's true preference, as he would enjoy having a female compatriot throughout his travels that can be summoned at any time.
    • Operation Blind Date - Yet again, this was another thread that showed of Zhi's chivalrous side toward women that happened to be very attractive to him. Although he was just being hired off the guild and merely pretended to be Mary's boyfriend, he played the part right down to the slightest detail and gave her parents no clue that he was actually just some mage hired for the job. If anything, he might have actually attracted Mary with his charismatic moves. This furthers the point that Zhi and Virgo would be a great pair together; their synergy would be something unrivaled in battles.
    • Ending A Bully's Reign - A friend in need is a friend indeed. Zhi has always gone out of his way to stand up for what is right, but at the same time, he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to protect what he thinks is right. Paired off with Virgo, despite most thinking she's just a tool for battle, Zhi would actually enjoy her company on a daily basis and hang out with her in threads regularly. They would become good friends, should he become her wielder.
    • Escort On A Train - Tense situations happen to be Zhi's strong suit, but he tends to bite off more than he can chew a lot of times. Virgo would more than likely have to bail him out of bad situations like this one, where they were facing off against a man that had a loaded gun to their heads, but he managed to handle the situation with a little help. Bluffs go a long way, and with Virgo's help, Zhi would be a force to be reckoned with.
    • As a closer.. Virgo and Zhi's synergy would be amazing, they would be great friends aside from her being useful in fights, and Zhi would just treat her right all around.

I'd like a 1,000 word RP sample from both of you. ^^

Hakumi Nazu wrote:I'll be dropping Libra for Hiyori and applying for a new key with Hakumi

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Aquarius
    Activity: I'll be here a lot more often, but at least once a week now.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Hakumi has a deep love Celestial, as she's open to making new friends, but she has a hard time connecting with other humans. On the other hand, when she's with celestial spirits, she has an instant connection, making it seem as if she's known the spirit all of her life, and with Aquarius' bold personality, shaping Hakumi into a more socially active girl could be done.

Aquarius would also help Hakumi in battle, providing her great strength in water magic. Aquarius and Hakumi would blend quite nicely: Hakumi's shy, quiet personality, and Aquarius' bold and seeming spiteful personality. The annoyance they would get from one another would not only be good to rp, but it could help both of them develop a deep, personal relationship with one another, not just the intial attraction.

Approved for Golden Zodiac Aquarius.

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd October 2015, 1:37 am

Libra is now available.

theme | battle theme

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 5th October 2015, 7:54 pm

I would actually like to try for Leo please.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 5th October 2015, 8:07 pm

Lamya wrote:I would actually like to try for Leo please.

Approved for Leo. For Dynaon, I still haven't received your RP sample yet.

theme | battle theme

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 10th November 2015, 5:47 am

Aquarius- Hakumi Nazu
    Leo- Lamya
    Aries- Maerko
    Scorpio- SpectreJuniper
    Gemini- Sanne-Léa
    Capricorn- JaffaArchfiend
    Pisces- Visa

sorry guys due to activity you have lost your keys all positions open.

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 10th November 2015, 8:13 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Aries Key Holder
    Activity: Come on to chat every day and work on posts when available to everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Zero due to his adventuring dreams when he was young grew up studying the stars so always liked constellations and the such.As he traveled around he say many different things and liked talking with Celestial spirits due to lively nature.With Aries he'll try to get her to open up more since believes anyone can be hyper and happy.

Gonna use CS as secondary; already mentioned starsenal idea before and asked about it.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 11:47 pm