Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

old stuff keys

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

old stuff keys - Page 2 Empty Re: old stuff keys

Post by Thorn 1st May 2015, 10:17 am

Myra R. wrote:
    Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Leo
    Activity: A few hours everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Myra is a kind, gentle and caring individual who, when needed can be ruthless and merciless. One thing she cares about is the people around her. She always tries to make sure that no one feels left out. Being a woman who grew up with an unwanted past, over the years, she learnt how to treat people. If the key of Leo comes into her possession, she will not treat him as a weapon of mass destruction or a tool for fighting, rather she would consider him a friend. She knows that each individual has a heart and so do celestial spirits. Although they are different from humans and wizards, they still have feelings and deserve to be treated nicely for their loyalty towards their masters

Send Aedre A 1000 rp sample please

_____________________________________________________________________________________

old stuff keys - Page 2 S6Eaz9K
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 1st May 2015, 11:12 pm

Aquarius can now be applied for by anyone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    old stuff keys - Page 2 ObrztW

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 16th May 2015, 9:58 pm

I'm dropping out for leo.

old stuff keys - Page 2 FtxZxrE
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 22nd May 2015, 1:07 am

Myra gets the Leo key, then.

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 26th May 2015, 7:16 pm

Gemini, Aries and Libra are now available and can be applied for by anyone.

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 26th May 2015, 8:47 pm

[b]Guild:Fairy Tail
    [b]Position:Owner Golden Zodiac Key: Aries
    [b]Rank:D
    [b]Activity:Almost everday in chat for couple hours,
    [b]Why Should Your Character Be....:Zero likes to hang around with spirits and he could get along well with Aries.Will be easier to talk to then more stubborn spirits and plus would can be relaxed around Aries.Do to hyperness of current spirits and his own; don't got many people to talk to when just wants to relax for the day.Not to metion it fits his style of not killing people unless necessary.Plus hes kinda drawn to her since likes to talk to people who seem bored or shy since used to be the same. All in all, Aries would probably be good friend and influence on Zero.

old stuff keys - Page 2 FtxZxrE
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 26th May 2015, 10:28 pm

Zerodude wrote:[b]Guild:Fairy Tail
    [b]Position:Owner Golden Zodiac Key: Aries
    [b]Rank:D
    [b]Activity:Almost everday in chat for couple hours,
    [b]Why Should Your Character Be....:Zero likes to hang around with spirits and he could get along well with Aries.Will be easier to talk to then more stubborn spirits and plus would can be relaxed around Aries.Do to hyperness of current spirits and his own; don't got many people to talk to when just wants to relax for the day.Not to metion it fits his style of not killing people unless necessary.Plus hes kinda drawn to her since likes to talk to people who seem bored or shy since used to be the same. All in all, Aries would probably be good friend and influence on Zero.

You'll have to send me a 1000 word RP sample.

Isis
    Isis

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Isis 16th June 2015, 12:56 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position:Scorpio
    Activity:Will be on everyday when i am not posting with Takashi
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Dante loves his spirits a lot and even wants to master the full use of the celestial spirit magic. He trust and treats his spirits like they are his friends and wants to live in a world where the spirits are not pets. As a member of Blue Pegasus he holds there ideals high and even that of his own being. He is a summoner beyond all things else but could never  ask his spirits to do anything that will get him or the guild into trouble.

I believe that Scorpio would make a great assest to his magic ( working on it) for his summoning due to the sand blaster that scorpio does. He planes on being a great friend to his spirits as well as using them to help the guild in any way that is needed. Dante is the kind harted kind of person who trust his spirits with his live. In return he will also give his own live to protect the keys that he has.

Last edited by Dante West on 16th June 2015, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed my mind on being in a guild till ST opens up or am allowed to join)
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 16th June 2015, 1:04 pm

Dante West wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Dante loves his spirits a lot and even wants to master the full use of the celestial spirit magic. He trust and treats his spirits like they are his friends and wants to live in a world where the spirits are not pets. As a member of Blue Pegasus he holds there ideals high and even that of his own being. He is a summoner beyond all things else but could never  ask his spirits to do anything that will get him or the guild into trouble.

I believe that Scorpio would make a great assest to his magic ( working on it) for his summoning due to the sand blaster that scorpio does. He planes on being a great friend to his spirits as well as using them to help the guild in any way that is needed. Dante is the kind harted kind of person who trust his spirits with his live. In return he will also give his own live to protect the keys that he has.

please PM me a 1000 rp sample please

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 18th June 2015, 9:29 am

Thorn wrote:
    Dante West wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus

please PM me a 1000 rp sample please

Approved

Katarina
    Katarina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 12th July 2015, 12:29 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Gemini
    Activity: Every day! (I'm Allison)
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Gemini reflects the personality of the summoner, and Irene might get a chance to see exactly why she doesn't make a good friend. Additionally, Gemini is very helpful in gathering information, and one of Irene's main motivations is that she finds her patron goddess, Ciardre, who disappeared from the spirit world a few years ago. Gemini is a Zodiac spirit, and therefore might know more about the other spirits than say, a regular silver stellar spirit key. Gemini also is able to duplicate the memories of another creature, which will grant Irene the ability to discover information about Ciardre with ease, if she suspects that another person or creature might know something. As far as activity goes, I have been very active. I was told that I don't need to send an RP sample, but I can if it is required and my posts as Allison and Vendredi are not adequate.

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 12th July 2015, 5:30 pm

Sanne-Léa wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Every day!  (I'm Allison)
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Gemini reflects the personality of the summoner, and Irene might get a chance to see exactly why she doesn't make a good friend.  Additionally, Gemini is very helpful in gathering information, and one of Irene's main motivations is that she finds her patron goddess, Ciardre, who disappeared from the spirit world a few years ago.  Gemini is a Zodiac spirit, and therefore might know more about the other spirits than say, a regular silver stellar spirit key.  Gemini also is able to duplicate the memories of another creature, which will grant Irene the ability to discover information about Ciardre with ease, if she suspects that another person or creature might know something.  As far as activity goes, I have been very active.  I was told that I don't need to send an RP sample, but I can if it is required and my posts as Allison and Vendredi are not adequate.

I am so sorry but personally I have not seen a lot of your work could you ever a send me a rp sample or b if it is easier send me links to jobs you have done recently

Katarina
    Katarina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 12th July 2015, 5:38 pm

Sent on Allison.

Post by Guest 13th July 2015, 4:59 am

Virgo's Golden Zodiac Key is now available.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th July 2015, 2:18 pm

Thorn wrote:
    Sanne-Léa wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Every day!  (I'm Allison)
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Gemini reflects the personality of the summoner, and Irene might get a chance to see exactly why she doesn't make a good friend.  Additionally, Gemini is very helpful in gathering information, and one of Irene's main motivations is that she finds her patron goddess, Ciardre, who disappeared from the spirit world a few years ago.  Gemini is a Zodiac spirit, and therefore might know more about the other spirits than say, a regular silver stellar spirit key.  Gemini also is able to duplicate the memories of another creature, which will grant Irene the ability to discover information about Ciardre with ease, if she suspects that another person or creature might know something.  As far as activity goes, I have been very active.  I was told that I don't need to send an RP sample, but I can if it is required and my posts as Allison and Vendredi are not adequate.

I am so sorry but personally I have not seen a lot of your work could you ever a send me a rp sample or b if it is easier send me links to jobs you have done recently

Approved

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 17th July 2015, 4:25 am

Giving Up the Pisces Key

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.

Post by Guest 17th July 2015, 5:46 pm

Tōwa Lazmira wrote:Giving Up the Pisces Key

Approved.
    Kona
    Kona

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Summoning: CS
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 6:58 am

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Aquarius
    Activity: At least four days a week
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Kona is intelligent and her manners quite match with Aquarius. Kona treats her celestial spirits as equal and as friends since she spent her childhood alone and the spirits are the only ones that accompany her. Her rights of postponement during the battles help command the spirits to the win. She will not allow anyone to harm her spirits and due to her good leadership, and she does not allow her spirits to force themselves while hurt and she will always make sure they attack safely without worrying about her. Thus, Kona and Aquarius would be a perfect match.

old stuff keys - Page 2 Sig310
    l Kona l l CS l l Dee l l Bank l
    Completed Mission: D:6/8 C:0 B:0 A:0
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 18th July 2015, 8:47 am

Kocho wrote:I'm giving up my key. I have no inspiration for Kocho, so I'mma be scrapping dis bb ;-;

old stuff keys - Page 2 Daiki11

Kona wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Kona is intelligent and her manners quite match with Aquarius. Kona treats her celestial spirits as equal and as friends since she spent her childhood alone and the spirits are the only ones that accompany her. Her rights of postponement during the battles help command the spirits to the win. She will not allow anyone to harm her spirits and due to her good leadership, and she does not allow her spirits to force themselves while hurt and she will always make sure they attack safely without worrying about her. Thus, Kona and Aquarius would be a perfect match.

Please send me a 1,000 word RP sample showing how you would act as the owner of Aquarius.

old stuff keys - Page 2 8ZbrsUC
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 23rd July 2015, 1:30 pm

I'm giving up Leo since I'm killing off my character

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

old stuff keys - Page 2 EhHiEpZ

old stuff keys - Page 2 QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Jayce
    Jayce

Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jayce 23rd July 2015, 1:39 pm

Seeing as how Myra just gave it up, i'm applying for the key of Leo.

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Key of Leo
    Activity: Active Daily, for at least 5 hours per day. Activity is either on this account, or on Elijah, Indiana Jones or Shairako.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I believe Jayce should become the holder of Leo's key, for his holy quest, that was spurred on by an angel. Jayce is also a fighter, which is very fitting for Leo's key, he wouldn't just stand by, watching Leo fight, but would join the spirit in combat.

Jayce isn't the most protective person ever, but he wouldn't let Leo get hurt badly or treat him badly. The two would be equals, in every sense of the word. The man would consider the celestial spirit as his great friend, a friend much better than any human he had ever met. This would lead to Jayce keeping Leo out at random times as well and treating him not as a spirit, but as a human, letting the spirit also do what Leo wants.

In battle, as stated upwards, Jayce would fight alongside Leo, making the two a powerful duo in combat. Due to the friendship they'd share, the two would be sync with each other, like brothers even. Also, Jayce's magic allows him to fuse the power of a celestial key with his celestial blade. If this was done with Leo, Jayce and Leo would be in a perfect harmony, synced with each other like one organism.

Leo would work perfectly into Jayce's plot as well, as Jayce requires a holy power to help him complete his goal, and Leo's power could easily be considered holy. So from a plot point, Leo would be the most important part from Jayce's perspective. In this sense, the golden key would make Jayce as a character much more better, interesting and overall awesome.

old stuff keys - Page 2 P8ulhnx

Post by Guest 23rd July 2015, 11:36 pm

Myra R. wrote:I'm giving up Leo since I'm killing off my character

Jayce wrote:Seeing as how Myra just gave it up, i'm applying for the key of Leo.

Position: Key of Leo
    Activity: Active Daily, for at least 5 hours per day. Activity is either on this account, or on Elijah, Indiana Jones or Shairako.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: I believe Jayce should become the holder of Leo's key, for his holy quest, that was spurred on by an angel. Jayce is also a fighter, which is very fitting for Leo's key, he wouldn't just stand by, watching Leo fight, but would join the spirit in combat.

Jayce isn't the most protective person ever, but he wouldn't let Leo get hurt badly or treat him badly. The two would be equals, in every sense of the word. The man would consider the celestial spirit as his great friend, a friend much better than any human he had ever met. This would lead to Jayce keeping Leo out at random times as well and treating him not as a spirit, but as a human, letting the spirit also do what Leo wants.

In battle, as stated upwards, Jayce would fight alongside Leo, making the two a powerful duo in combat. Due to the friendship they'd share, the two would be sync with each other, like brothers even. Also, Jayce's magic allows him to fuse the power of a celestial key with his celestial blade. If this was done with Leo, Jayce and Leo would be in a perfect harmony, synced with each other like one organism.

Leo would work perfectly into Jayce's plot as well, as Jayce requires a holy power to help him complete his goal, and Leo's power could easily be considered holy. So from a plot point, Leo would be the most important part from Jayce's perspective. In this sense, the golden key would make Jayce as a character much more better, interesting and overall awesome.

Both are approved.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 24th July 2015, 3:44 am

Kona wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus

Apart from some grammatical errors, your RP sample was interesting to read. ^^ Approved for Aquarius.

old stuff keys - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th July 2015, 1:38 am

Position: Virgo
    Activity: On at least Everyday or Multiple Times a Week Always
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Heero was born a Celestial Spirit Wizard. Even OOC his original Magic on this site was Celestial Spirit. His roots from birth are ingrained in this Magic; and he has held up to 3 Gold Keys at one time. Being friends with the Celestial Spirits, Gemini, Virgo, and Leo. Heero is already well versed in the Magic that he used before his family was killed and he was raised by a Dragon. As a child, the only ones he truly had to protect him were Gemini and Virgo. Heero isn't just ready to be a Celestial Spirit Wizard again; he was born ready. Literally.

× Bio
    × Magic

old stuff keys - Page 2 Rose

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 28th July 2015, 1:44 am

Heero-chama wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Virgo
    Activity: On at least Everyday or Multiple Times a Week Always
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Heero was born a Celestial Spirit Wizard. Even OOC his original Magic on this site was Celestial Spirit. His roots from birth are ingrained in this Magic; and he has held up to 3 Gold Keys at one time. Being friends with the Celestial Spirits, Gemini, Virgo, and Leo. Heero is already well versed in the Magic that he used before his family was killed and he was raised by a Dragon. As a child, the only ones he truly had to protect him were Gemini and Virgo. Heero isn't just ready to be a Celestial Spirit Wizard again; he was born ready. Literally.

Is your secondary Celestial Spirit Summoning? Or are you dropping your Slayer magic and changing it to Celestial magic?

old stuff keys - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:03 am