Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Maerko
    Maerko

    Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 98
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Maerko 20th August 2015, 11:16 am

    Maruko was one of the newest, if not the newest Rookie to Eclipse Soul the guild of redemption. And, what was clear about the boy is that his eyes carried a dull, yet eerie look something was off about him. His aura a tad gloomy and little did he speak to anybody in the guild. Awkward the boy was, and he spent most of his time at a distance from the others. It would be the first time in weeks that he'd get mail. It was a rarity. The letter was laced in a black and white suit. Opening it, and reading made his eyes break his once dull expression. It became awe, his eyes trembling as a cold sweat swept him over as he stood up with a pained look.

    A serious look riddled on his face as he made a rush for the door without another thought. Not a word to his guild mates as the dangerous mission he was about to part take on intending on being alone. Hand clenched so roughly into itself caused crimson to drip a small path in his wake. The teen most likely had to let  someone know where he was.

    "Please  ... " he pleads under his breath as he was going to make way for once was once a beautiful lands. Likely he was going to head to some sort of docks to end up in the curse lands. If nothing was done to stop him, he'd was ready to take off in it towards his location. Unless of course he was interrupted?!

    Job Description:


    Last edited by Maerko on 21st August 2015, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂



    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Posts : 768
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 42
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Lumina Rubyscale 20th August 2015, 10:41 pm

    Lumina was running round the guild exploring today, Mayu clinging to her shoulder for dear life as she ran. She wanted to remember the entire guild, so she had to inspect every room. Poor Mayu had to go with the entire time, screaming and crying out while she did. This time though Lumina managed to run over some member she had never met, Mayu jumped from her shoulder as Lumina went face first into the floor. Lumina scrambled to her feet and brushed herself off, "Ow ow ow. HEY KID WATCH IT!"

    Mayu jumped onto Lumina's shoulder again, digging her claws into it. "Lumina... your being rude." Mayu chomped on Lumina's ear. "ow opoligzzzz" Mayu said through a mouthful of Lumina's ear.

    "OW you over grown Lizard!" Lumina huffed and turned to the member she had ran over. "Sorry, I'm Lumina Rubyscale" Lumina held out her hand, despite the fact Mayu had bitten her ear.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

    Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 1394
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Mistress Venir 21st August 2015, 11:21 am

    ❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊
    Yawning, arms stretched high above her head, and a few pleasant cracks escaping from her back; Venir made her way to the main hall. She had been busy with the Guild Master recently, more or less being an errand girl for the angel as she still settled out all the documents that came with becoming a Guild Master. She brought coffee, treats, and upon occasion delivered messages. However, it appeared that Alyia did not have a need for the white haired mage that day, and instead ask that she try and spend some time with the newer members. "I haven't really met any of them." She mused as she walked, she had been so busy recently that she had neglected to do the very thing she loved!

    Meeting new people

    The Ace of Life prided herself on knowing just about every member within her guild. They were a family after all! Making her way into the main hall the woman already had a bright smile on her face that quickly diminished at the sight before her. Just before the main entrance, were two members whom she had yet to officially meet, and it appeared like one had ran over the other. "Oh my..." She muttered approaching as silently as she could. A letter long discarded or perhaps forgotten in someone's rush caught the Aces attention. "What's this?" She picked up the paper delicately and gave it a glance over.

    "And do you mind explaining just what this is?"

    Holding up the letter to the pair, one of them automatically guilty by association, a sickeningly sweet smile had graced her lips, a clear sign that she was irritated, "You two didn't think you were just gonna take off and go on such a dangerous mission without informing anyone....Did you?" She gave them a knowing look, crimson orbs burning. She wasn't honestly angry but it would have been nice of the new members to at least trust her enough to let her know. Now for punishment Venir only had one choice, "I guess I'll have to come along and supervise." She shrugged, giving them a teasing look as she walked through the doors, "Hurry up!"


    WORDS:  363
    TAGS: @Peeps
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ


    For Lumi:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

    Jobs:


    When you ask me to do stuff:
    Maerko
    Maerko

    Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 98
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Maerko 21st August 2015, 7:24 pm

    The teen was in such a hustle that he did not even notice the ebony and white stripped letter escaping  from him into the confines of an Guild Ace. The banter from the The Dragon Slayer was easy enough to hear, though unbeknownst the teen was about to be mowed over! Forced to fall onto his face, nose first his set of keys went jingling through the air until landing a few feet from him. A subtle snapping noise heard as he collided with the one person that would always be there when he fell -- The Floor.

    Stunned. The Wizard raised up onto his feet. His first instinct was to crawl for his set of his keys, one was a dazzling goldenrod. The ring soon found adjustment onto his belt. An irked look on his face, sour like a pickle at the Dragon Slayer for being so absent minded of him. The teen knew he was not social, but never did he considered himself invisible like that. Brushing himself off he'd amble right past Lumina with out a word, a shoulder as cold as frostbite.

    Until ... The Guild Ace's proclaims made him heave to a sudden stop. A shudder shot up his spine with the intensity to make a visible shake as he beamed the whimpering face of a scolded child for a brief moment. Only to break into his normal nonchalant look. Biting his lip, as his head jerked downwards. "This one has nothing to do with this ..." he motion towards the girl with pale crimson lockes. Hoping that would leave her out of the punishment, she was just a bystander as far as he knew. If had the letter he assumed she knew what was going on!

    A pained look on his face as he tried to gather the words to beg, plead, and grovel with the Guild Ace to let him. By such an intense sad look, it was clear his resolve was weather he had allies or not come with him. When the pearly blonde had other plans, his face lighten up a little. Though his heart was appreciative, his pride was stung. Rushing to catch up, he'd murmur in a gentle tone, a voice girlish almost.

    "Thank you..."


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂



    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Posts : 768
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 42
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Lumina Rubyscale 25th August 2015, 11:21 am

    Lumina blinked as the mage came out of nowhere and started spouting off something about them going on a dangerous job. Lumina looked at the letter the woman had yanked for the other mage, "erm... what are you talking." Lumina reached over and pulled the letter from the woman hand, "Hmm... this looks like fun?!?" Lumina looked at the two mages around her, she sense their magic levels, both of them were weaker in power then her. Cirven would be mad if she didn't go with and keep them safe. "Well you can count me into the job," Lumina slammed her fist together, She was more sure after a bit of though that cirven would be more mad that she didn't leave him alone. Lumina was annoyed that she had just come in and taken control, she decided she didn't care. She just followed the lady around, Lumina had no intention of getting in the way.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

    Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 1394
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Mistress Venir 25th August 2015, 1:52 pm

    ❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊
    It hadn't been Venir's original intention to accompany them on a mission. All she wanted to do was meet some of the new member's but there was nothing like getting to know someone than bonding through work, battle, and travel. Those three things they'd have plenty of in the time to come. "Don't worry about it! I'm supposed to look after you guys regardless of your strength or age or anything like that." She shrugged, it didn't matter if Maruko or Lumina was strong or weak, a dangerous mission was a dangerous mission. With Lumina and Maruko in tow, Venir had just exited the guild doors before turning to face them.

    "I almost forgot! I'm Venir RuLush!"

    She offered a hand in turn to each of them. With her introduction through, whether they gave theirs in turn or not, Venir turned her gaze once more to the path they'd have to take to reach their destination. They had a lot of walking ahead of them....

    "Let's do this!"




    WORDS:  168
    TAGS: @Peeps
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ


    For Lumi:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

    Jobs:


    When you ask me to do stuff:
    Maerko
    Maerko

    Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 98
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Maerko 25th August 2015, 2:20 pm

    The Wizard had to resist snapping at the strange girl as she claimed that saving his possibly dying friend sounded like fun. A sharp, annoyed exhale as he turned toward the entrance, he merely stared at Venir's hand with a blank, curious gaze. He did not take it, nor announced anything. He'd kept eerie eye contact until the moment she turned around and exited the guild. Although the speed of the other two were greater than his, his hasty ambles lead him to attempt to keep up with the Guild Ace and friend. An intense, worried look plastered on the young mage's face. Not seeming intent on making idle conversation, it seemed.

    Whenever he could, he'd snatch his letter back. Reading it over and over compulsively as to fuel his worries. "Dante ... We're coming" he murmurs as their next stop was the docks. The Magical Teleporter likely able to serve them to exit the guild. When the boy got to it, he awaited the magic to lift him away to continue on his journeys.

    Sure enough, it would still be a lengthy travel to the oceans even after the teleport had got them into the actual city!



    Word Counter:186/150


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂



    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Posts : 768
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 42
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Lumina Rubyscale 25th August 2015, 10:36 pm

    Lumina was completely unaware she had insulted the weakest of the three, the one whom had not introduced themselves. To Lumina death was apart of life and she found no fault in it, death happened no matter what. Lumina blinked as the man yanked the letter away from her and muttered something about Dante, who ever that was. In truth she was just wondering what she could do to help this guild, she had joined cause Cirven made her. She didn't even understand the concept of a guild truthfully, but she would do everything she could to support it. Lumina enjoyed the journey to the job site, she got to see many new things and was quite excited about the job. She was not going to let this mans friend bite the dust with out a fight. She now found herself walking in what was called the "cursed lands" which was really odd to be honest. She looked around walking ahead of the other two, mainly trying to avoid them, she didn't know them and was kinda unsure of them. She remembered back to when they were at the guild, the one named Venir had held out her hand, which Lumina had no clue what it meant.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] QGrxNTU
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

    Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 1394
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Mistress Venir 26th August 2015, 2:44 pm

    ❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊
    The Cursed Lands was a rather eerie place just as its name implies. The journey was a long and tiring one. Normally, when going on jobs Venir could simply use her magic to fly to the destination or if the guild master would simply fly the two of them there. Not to mention her two companions seemed rather socially awkward. The male by choice, and the female seemed like she simply didn't know better. "What a handful." Still, it was nice to have some new blood in the guild regardless of how awkward they made the mage feel. "I just have to get them to open up a bit more that's all." She mused along the journey but no idea's came to mind, even when they reached the cursed lands Venir had yet to grasp a plan as to how to get the two to really open up and be her friend.

    She supposed that perhaps the job itself might help the three of them get along but Venir was a bit skeptical. That worked for her and Alyia but the angel was more open to conversation than these two seemed to be. That and when she had first met they angel they didn't go on such a dark and rather dreary mission. "Well, I suppose we ought to get to searching." Venir mused aloud, red eyes glancing about the land before them. "Any idea where to start?"



    WORDS:  238
    TAGS: @Peeps
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ


    For Lumi:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

    Jobs:


    When you ask me to do stuff:
    Maerko
    Maerko

    Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 98
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Maerko 26th August 2015, 8:46 pm

    It had to be a long journey for the other Wizards, for the boy in this condition responded barely to any small talk or jibber jabber they might have tried to do. As he got closer to the lands that seemed once full of life made his face lost all the blood at once at the sight of the terraforming . Like a pale spectre that may haunt these lands. What was once a luscious beautiful island he had remembered was now. But, unlike Lumina he did decide to keep close to the guild ace with a weary eye on the lands and water.

    "I don't know ... I haven't been here since I was younger, and I can't make head or tails of this place." he regretfully murmurs, following a sight as he reached for his key ring. A skilful twist allowed him to spin it between his lithe digits as he concentrated his energy into the key. His magical power filled the area noticeably as he swiped at the air, opening a gate between worlds. A pale ashen circle floating before the group. "Gate of the Compass, I open thee..." he'd chant, squeezing the key as pushed his energy to summon a strange, robotic creature.

    "Circinus!" he added, and crossed his arm. Pointing at his Spirit. "Circinus here will scout the island for us on his own ..." he'd note, as the strange floating ball came barrelling towards it's owner. It's single eye turned pink as it bopped into it's owner to rub against him like some sort of dog while making rapid, happy beeps. "Oof... Circinus. Please. I need you to scout...!" he protests with a bit more liveliness. The words had coaxed the spirit it and it floated off to the east of the island.

    "If he finds something, he'll telepathy me and we'll be able to collect rational information, instead of beeps. And, pictures. So, we can start by searching off in a different way than them."





    Spells Used/Info:
    OOC: Not sure if this is allowed. But, could the monsters be rolled if I scout them out properly with Circinus. Then we can know where they are?
    Word Counter:329/150


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂



    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Posts : 768
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 42
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Lumina Rubyscale 28th August 2015, 6:28 pm

    Lumina was wandering about exploring the area looking at the few plants the did manage to survive, she understand what they were there for. She was poking a plant the seemed to be carnivorous when she heard the man who never identified himself shout something. Lumina ran over to see a little orb thingy, "Oooooo! What it that." She watched as the orb took off east and decided she was gonna go with it. She ran to catch up to it and jumped on top of it leaning down in front of what she guessed was it eye. "HI! I'm Lumina! What are you?" Lumina blocked its view for a bit as it beeped at her, she guess after a bit it would not speak so she righted herself and sat down on top of it. "ONWARD!" She pointed her hand out as the orb started moving again. What she did must have been a site to see, and proved she was completely clueless.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To the east
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Lumina rode the orb around not really paying attention to where she was, when the orb stopped suddenly, nearly tossing Lumina from the top of it. "HEY!" Lumina exclaimed as she caught herself, "What was that... Ooo!?" Ahead of her and the orb was a small group of ghosts harassing a human, who managed to escape and run off. Before she could do anything the enemy's turned their attention to her. She jumped off the orb and turned to it. "Hey go follow that human i got this."


    Last edited by Lumina Rubyscale on 28th August 2015, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23942
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by NPC 28th August 2015, 6:28 pm

    The member 'Lumina Rubyscale' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] WeakMonster Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] NormalMonster Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] NormalMonster Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Boss
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

    Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 1394
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Mistress Venir 1st September 2015, 6:02 pm

    ❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

    The fact that even the male mage couldn't recognize the lands was a bit worrisome. What could have caused them to fall to such ruin? Before Venir could ponder upon that subject something else had caught her ever shifting attention. "So you're a celestial spirit mage!?" She grinned, that magic a source of fascination for her. To summon beings from another world was quite the feat, and to command their respect was unthinkable as well. Not to mention it seemed that this particular spirit was rather fond of its owner. "How cute~!" She couldn't help but gush over the creature. It appeared that it was able to get more words out of its mage than Venir had managed to get out of him in their travels. "Truly, a strong being if it's able to get him to liven up." She internally mused before realizing that things had been rather quiet.

    "Where'd that one girl go?"


    ~*~

    Not particularly good with names Venir dragged along new guy, taking off in the direction of compass in hopes that perhaps it might also lead them to their lost guild mate. Nothing could possibly get in her way save for a cute looking rabbit. "Oh my...." She cooed immediately distracted by the fur ball. "C'mere." She motioned gently to the creature, worried for its safety in what appeared to be a rather dangerous place. The little ball of fur jumped forward sniffing at her hand in a downright precious manner. "Look at it~!" She whispered turning to look at the male mage, motioning towards the little creature only to have it harshly bite her hand. "Ow!" She shrieked before taking another look at it, the back side of the creature was rotting and dead. "Get it off!" She cried once more violently shaking her arm but the little creature had jaws of steel.



    WORDS:  308
    TAGS: @Peeps
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ



    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

    Jobs:


    When you ask me to do stuff:
    Maerko
    Maerko

    Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 98
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Maerko 3rd September 2015, 7:05 am

    Circinus beeped at it spotted the Human, recognizing it with a purple glow in it's eye. As the Dragon Slayer left it's head it was soon to make it's way towards the infected human, an old friend of Maruko's. Even the spirit had recognized who they were. His magnetic wave carried him off silently, and with haste as he made direction away. Slowly the transformation was eating at him to the point he did not recolonize anything any longer. He could only mutter one thing over and over. "M...aruko..." in a pathetic tone. His eyes were a bright white, his skin just as pale as the moon.

    Meanwhile with Venir and Maruko searching in a different direction. It seemed much more quiet than where Lumina was at. "Yeah ... I'm a Celestial Wizard. They're no that uncommon, are they?" he quires unknowingly to the world, inexperience showing as he paced forward with Venir. Her fascination with his magic had him a bit of ease, knowing his weakness. The Wizard's head peaked up as he heard the beeps of his creature within his head. Two of them, which meant an emergency as the spirit was taught to do so. "Eh?" he murmurs curiously while pushing two finger against his head to focus on the transmission. With haste he dashed forward to gather better footing.

    "Seems they found something ... Two beeps means something happened." he'd murmur to his partner who became fascinated with the fluffy thing. "Wait ... The rabbits of these islands aren't friendly with humans. They always run.." ran through his head. His eyes quickly widen as she was already petting the thing. "Wait .. Get away!" he cries out, and by that point it's too late. The lagomorph comically has it's jaw latched firm and snug into the girl. For a moment the boy forgot that she was an guild ace as he brought his hand to his key ring. He'd soon pulled forth a Golden Zodiac Key; a known power house for Celestial Spirt Wizard. Upon the head of the key was a pink ram head, it began glowing as he swiped the air "Gate of the Ram, I open thee... Aries!" he roars, displaying multiple summons, a feat for his line of work. "Quickly ... Use Wool to relax the little rabbit's jaw ..." he'd grunt while leaning forward. Being the golden zodiac key she was, having two spirits out was utterly draining for him.

    In a golden flash a other worldly humanoid had appeared, her attire unlike any have seen. And, almost not a person as she sported pink hair and ram's horns. Her entire body was shaking as she brought an eye onto her new owner. "I-I'm sorry! I'll do my best ..." she murmurs while bringing her hands to the side of her body, one over the other as a bit of fleecy pink wool formed. It'd soon engulf the rabbit in front of her along with making contact with Venir. The wool softness was like a kitten'd head with a perm. Contact with these could relax the most docile of enemies, and send them into a blissful state, and the rabbit hopefully was included here.


    Word Counter: 526


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂



    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Posts : 768
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 42
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th September 2015, 2:23 pm

    Lumina watched as the orb took off, then turned her attention to the ghost things. "well then shall we have some fun." Lumina dropped into a fighting stance, causing on of the ghosts to grin. The ghosts all rushed her at once, Lumina swung at one only to have her fist pass right through. She didn't stop she used the momentum from the failed blow to twist around and lash out with a kick at another ghost. Again it pass right through, the ghost finished passing her their attacks ethereal. She felt minor pain as she spun around to face them, "well that tickled." She smirked, "But the fact i can't hit you back is kinda lame." She sighed and tapped her body checking the damage they had dealt. She laughed as she watched them rush her again. "This is fun." Lumina rolled to the side, the sprung to her feet. "Come on try harder." It was clear that she could not win and it was highly unlikely they could beat her in time for her ally's to get here. Lumina sighed and pivoted and ran back to where she had left them. She was not quite happy about having to run to others but it was clear physical attacks would not affect them.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

    Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Posts : 1394
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Mistress Venir 6th September 2015, 3:41 pm

    ❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

    "Ahhhhhhhh!"

    She continued to wave her arm up and down, the rabbit still hanging on despite the Aces best efforts to shake it off. In fact the thing only let go once the softest wool that Venir had ever felt, enveloped it and part of her hand. The creature let go, rolling about in the wool for a moment or two while Venir took a moment to insepct the bite marks upon her hand. "Ahhhhh I hope I don't turn into one of them!" She pawed at the still throbbing marks for a moment before turning to face Maruko and his celestial spirit. "Thanks." Her red gaze shifted to the creature still rolling in the wool and she made a face, nose scrunching up in disgust. "Let's head to where they found something, and hopefully find the other girl." She placed a boot upon the furry creature to hold it in place, and squish it if it turned malevolent again.

    "Which way?"

    She inquired but the sound of someone running caught her attention. An enemy? Their lost ally? Or perhaps some strange combination? Whatever it was Venir's boot remained firmly planted upon the ball of fluff but her crimson gaze searched the woods for any oncoming enemies.



    WORDS:  207
    TAGS: @Peeps
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

    Jobs:


    When you ask me to do stuff:
    Maerko
    Maerko

    Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 98
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Maerko 6th September 2015, 4:18 pm

    The Sheep-Like Spirit wiggled and nodded her head. "I'm sorry.." she murmurs while trembling visibly to the eye. Although appearing nervous, her expression turned into a charming smile of sorts. "Thank you ... Aries. You did a splendid job ..." he murmurs as nodded at Aries, she disappeared in a golden light, going back to whence she came. The boy had a fatigued look, opening two gates at once was a known feat of a skilled Celestial Spirit Wizard, especially well if it's a gold key. But, he was still inexperience to the art of magic. "I'll find out ..." he answers as he has a conversation with his spirit via telepathy.  "One beep for North ... Two for South, Three for East ... Four for west..." he explain the system to the creature, not being the first time Circinus was used. He'd soon send the message.

    Once he had the located through a barbaric-like system he'd rush in a direction at a staggering pace, he was able to jog but the obvious fatigue was affecting him. "T..This way ..." he murmurs. Feeling a tenseness in his body as he explored these malevolent lands. The entire landscape was horrifying.

    Soon enough the group would be to where Ciricnus was, he was following the remains of his friend. Slugging at a snails pace, whimpering his name. He was pale, and sickly like. Slowly losing his insanity.

    "D..Dante. I'm here.." he says while the robot-ball dismisses himself as the limit of his stay was reached, not to mention the fatigue on Maruko.  An emotional look as he walked towards him, unknowing of his changes. "We're here ... The Wizard Guild I said I joined ... We came to help you. Come on, let's get you out of--" he began to speak in a pleading voice, but soon the man roared out a feral-like scream and began charging at the boy. Without a second thought he was attempting to strike at his friend. Taken by surprise he was frozen by the scream, and the possibility of his friend being gone for good.




    Word Counter: 341/150


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂



    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Posts : 768
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 42
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

    Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread] Empty Re: Dearly Departed [Lumina, Venir, Maerko] [Job Thread]

    Post by Lumina Rubyscale 18th September 2015, 10:48 am

    Lumina caught up with the others, the ghosts in tow. "HEEEEY! I can't fight these things." Lumina slide to a halt. She watched as they moved off, frowning she ran off in a different direction. She figured the kid needed to do this, and the girl with him was gonna keep him safe. Meaning she had to keep the ghosts away. She kept running for over a hour not sure of when her guild mates would finish what they are doing. Thankfully she was quite full of energy and kept the spirits busy for quite some time, after a while she stopped, breathing heavily, "Damn it why can't you stupid spirit just give up." Lumina was frustrated she bent down a picked up a small wilting leaf from a nearly dead plant and enhanced it using her magic. She swung the now huge blade at the ghosts, it struck them, causing them to disappere into a flash of ectoplasm. Lumina made a pouting face, "Well thats dumb... if i had known that." Lumina whined to herself as she headed back to the last place she saw her allys.

      Current date/time is 24th April 2024, 1:20 am