Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Few Ideas

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Few Ideas Empty Few Ideas

Post by Shipping Goddess 24th November 2015, 2:44 pm

Suggestion I:
    Suggestion II:
    Suggestion III:
    Suggestion IV:
    Suggestion V:
    Suggestion VI:

And thus my list ends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Few Ideas M7mHyEw
    Few Ideas CKWpl03
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Few Ideas Empty Re: Few Ideas

Post by Ardere Kasai 24th November 2015, 8:00 pm

I would provide more feedback, but to be honest I support pretty much every idea and will leave it to staff to nitpick each one. So ya have my support, especially for cb events and the positions bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Few Ideas FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th November 2015, 1:33 am

Kissos wrote:
    Suggestion I:
    I suppose fleshing them out a little wouldn't be too bad, but it will take time as there are a lot of areas. Perhaps instead of fleshing them out like that we could just add a few more sub forums? So for instance in Hargeon we could have 'Seafood Distict
    Suggestion II:
    A point system seems viable, but the issue is then that we have to determine such a thing. Plus it needs to take power into account
    Suggestion III:
    TBH i'm not sure why it was changed from white. Though this is back to similar to the original mod colour from a long time ago
    Suggestion IV:
    Suggestion V:
    The issue is running these. They are much harder to run then an actual event as they are so timezone dependant. For example, if I ran one then there would be a bunch of people still a sleep and then its unfair on them. A site event is a bit easier because at least then its posts.
    Suggestion VI:
    100% agree with this

And thus my list ends.

Few Ideas Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Few Ideas Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Few Ideas Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 25th November 2015, 1:44 am

I would refrain from adding too many subforums cause it could be annoying navigating at times. I would suggest maybe moving the subforums in some of the places perhaps to the top of their respective forums instead of the bottom so they're more apparent (I legit didn't know there sub forums in clover until a friend linked it to me for a job). If it'd be preferred to keep them at the bottom then one thing that could help with some navigation is enabling it so that the sub forums can be clicked from the main page so for example you'd see Clover, it's image and description, and then beneath that description would be links to the subforums.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 25th November 2015, 7:08 am

Suggestion I: I thought the explanation was enough already lol. The text beside the little pictures on the forum explains it, I guess? But I get what you mean. Not that descriptive enough. Adding a sticky post under the forum and explaining the towns in detail would be enough I suppose.

Suggestion II: To be honest, it's really easy to get Rising Star and Coming Star positions. The only positions that are hard are the Wizard Saint ones. You don't actually have to do that much to get a RS position or a CS position. If you've done enough that have made yourself noticed by the Magic Council that should already be enough. Such as doing international jobs and all. There are quite a couple of International jobs and some jobs grants you fame and all that stuffs. This is for Rising Star. I do agree that it's a bit for Coming Star position but it's not difficult either. When you're doing a neutral job, just commit some crime and keep doing that you should be able to get it lol.

Suggestion III: The staff shouldn't change the colour just because you don't like it though o.O It's sort of appealing to me even though it's not a perfect colour and I don't think it needs to be changed, imo.

Suggestion IV: Shop items, as in?

Suggestion V: I totally agree with you on this one. CB events are extremely fun but most of them were held by Panda, but since he's not active on the site I'm not sure if the admins would want to do that. Most of them are busy with IRL stuffs after all.

Suggestion VI: Actually, someone has already pointed out this already but none of us actually did anything. It would be damn fun to do play those games once again, like the Yu-Gi-Oh (dueling, I'm not sure) competition among the members we used to have.

Few Ideas JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th November 2015, 9:13 am

It is possible to put links to the subforums in the 'text' of the main forums. Not sure if that is suitable or not.

Doing it as the full subforum being visible on the front page looks bad with the images we have. If the sub forums don't have images its not too bad.

Having the subforums at the top rather than at the bottom would be great. Not sure if its possible though. Actually Zack just played around and found out that it is. I'll implement that now. Any admins want the details talk to Zack :)

Few Ideas S6Eaz9K
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 25th November 2015, 1:51 pm

@Ardere - thanks

@Zack I see where you're coming from, as the time zones are a hard thing to account for. As for the point system being hard, sure it would be, I understand that, but maybe a specific set of descriptions as to how to earn such points? I.e for a 40 point terrorism thing (again not this exact point system, but you get the point) perhaps not just blowing up a building would suffice, but instead it'd be something that endangered multiple lives, and actually caused some light guilds, RK, or the MC to intervene. That way it'd be easier to distribute points for the positions, but i dunno was just an idea. As for adding a few more subforums I do agree it would add a bit more clutter, so IMO that'd be bad.

@Hikachu The mod color is just in my opinion horrendous. I don't expect it to be changed just cause I don't like it, of course. I'm just putting it out there that I personally don't like it. It wasn't really a suggestion, moreso just an opinion. As for the positions thing, I know it's pretty easy to get RS and CS positions, however it was moreso aimed at the 11S and WS positions, but the point system thingy would work out for RS and CS as well. As for the shop items I dunno really, it was just kinda an idea. Perhaps something you wouldn't see normally in magics, or something people can't do with normal magics. Let's say an item that lets you change into a ghost (an example), most magics won't do that. You could be entirely invincible to all attacks, however not be able to attack anything in such period. Also that item would allow you to mess around with a ton of people who are Luigis and are scared of ghosts, as well as talk to the dead. Something like that.

Few Ideas M7mHyEw
    Few Ideas CKWpl03

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 7:43 pm