Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Empty Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 11th November 2015, 8:47 pm

If mods are listening, I would like for them to know that I have plans to make several mini events at once. Some of these mini events involves a few guilds that I have enlisted.

The other Mini events, once accomplished will produce a job afterwards. I have asked Zack about this before he quit staff, he told me that mods could sponsor for the event given their permission and that they receive full knowledge about its purpose. Me and a few associates of mine are currently adding more schemes to the drawing board to at least hold a number of events that will keep us going for at least a year and a quart.

I aim to bring back a little spark back into the boards and all I needed is a handshake from all mods and Aiyana, the new admin so that me and my associates may begin preparations and operations at once.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Merry_10
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Empty Re: Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th November 2015, 11:34 pm

As a member of the event staff, just notify one of us before you do it so we can watch it over. You're free to spark any events ya want, but I'm interested to see what you've got going on. Have fun. I'm sure you wont make it too crazy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Empty Re: Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th November 2015, 3:24 am

The main thing with events is that if you want them to provide rewards then staff need to know as they will be the ones handing out the rewards.
    Otherwise it doesn't really matter too much though the event team will of course be happy to help

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Event Permissions offered by Garan no Dou Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 13th November 2015, 7:48 am

I don't mind a few mini events. Just keep staff informed on the entire project, and get all rewards approved before hand.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 5:41 pm