Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach!

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach!

Post by DOPPO 24th June 2015, 8:46 pm

"Shoooo~~hei~~~!"

Ah yes, the unbearable, annoying, deathly voice of Shohei's butler, Zan, rang through his ears.  "Aren't you excited? You can make new friends! And at the beach? Sho-chan, wouldn't it be great if you were swimming? Kenpachi-sama would've been so proud!" Zan praised again and again.

"Shut up, already, Zan. My grandfather would've cared less if I had befriended someone from this sick child's play. I am only here to show you some generosity. It's a free vacation, so shut your hole and enjoy it." Shohei glared. Zan was in his usual uniform, but a bunch of beach balls tucked to his side. And accompanying the two was the newest edition to the Kirisagi estate, Yoshio, his second butler. "What are you, a child? Master Shohei shouldn't even be here in the first place for your leisure! My only reason being here is to observe." Yoshio, who was also wearing his uniform, clicked his tongue. Both him and Zan bickered back and forth as Shohei sat down and took out a book. Shohei then glanced at his guild master, dumbo number one, in the background, and his guild mates playing in the sand. Yoshio and Zan's voice seemed to overwrite everyone else's from Shohei's point of view. Eventually, Shohei was fed up. "Stop bickering, you two! You guys are older than 25 and have these childish fights! Go make yourselves useful and get me some water or something."

The two were caught unaware of his demands, before walking off to fetch said things. Shohei sighed, relieved at the silence that was presented among their dismissal. He smirked and stared at the scenery. "Perhaps I shouldn't be here... I have better things to do."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach!

Post by Kihia 29th June 2015, 7:21 pm

Kihia lept out of his chair and dodged the assault of various material balls flying all directions. After a few minutes the fight he had started seemed to die down, with a hearty sigh of satisfaction something one would rarely hear him expressing. He walked over and sat back down on his chair, It only should be a moment until the caterer’s arrive Kihia then thought for a moment and then nodded, “Say… there is one thing we are missing…” Kihia then swallowed his nerve and walked to the waters edge, taking a wide stance and putting his hands together in his old ice make stance, “…Ice Make… Water park!” He then slammed his hands down into the water as a giant water park of ice and crystal formed ontop of the waves, slides of all kinds were present providing an extra bit of fun for those who wanted the excitement. “That should do it…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 Kihisi10
    Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 30th June 2015, 12:53 pm

Kateri had arrived at the guild hall after wrapping up a job, and had missed the announcement. She searched the entire guildhall, even places she wasn't supposed to -shhhhh...- but found no one. She hadn't been in Lamia scale long and didn't even know who's orders she was to take. She knew nothing of her guild mates, aside from Kazakov, and frankly nothing of the guild itself. The only true reason she was here was because she was told to join. She had Shadow take her up for a flight and she saw her guildmates having some fun at the beach, however, she had no appropriate clothing for such an occasion 'ugghhhh.... I hope I don't get scolded for this...' Kateri thought to herself. She had Shadow land at a spot in town where she bought a two piece suit, it looked more like a bra and panties to her but it was evidently a 'bikini' whatever that was. She didn't like the fact that it showed off the rather obvious scar that began at her right cheek, extending behind her jawline before continuing down and across her back to her left arm, where it spiraled around and ended in the exact same demonic mark on her left hand. She tossed her cloak on, paid for the suit and went back to LS guild hall. She stowed away her guns, sword, ammo, cloak, clothes, boots, and other stuff in a lock box she kept in the hall, and grabbed a towel from a random room -shhhh....-

Upon walking into the main hall, Shadow was so taken back by the sight of Kateri wearing so little that he fell right off the table, hitting his head on the floor. "Don't give me that crap, you've seen me without any clothes multiple times." she snapped at the little critter. She had Shadow fly her up to see how the beach was going and before she knew it, a random water park made of some really shiney stuff appeared. She didn't see anyone on it yet, and wanted to the be the first. "Shadow, get us there fast!" she said like a child wanting to poof through the glass door at a candy shop. Unlike that child, Kateri was teleported directly on top the waterslide where she was surely the first person on it. She flew down the amazing slide, not noticing that it was made of ice as her being an ice wizard, ice felt like any other room temperature item. She flew off the edge of the slide, and rolled a few times in the sand bumping against someone's legs. She looked up, her dark purple eyes making eye contact with a man wearing a set of blue slacks and a white shirt with a blue overshirt, with some type of stick in a leather holster.
    Her affinity for sensing magic was almost nil, but this man's power was... explosively massive to say the least. She stayed on her knees for a moment choking on words, too afraid to get up or speak as the man was simply too powerful for her to fathom. "I... I- I'm s-so sorry sir." Kateri said nervously as she stood up and began backing away, not noticing how relaxed everyone else was around him.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 30th June 2015, 5:35 pm

Ren took a deep breath and smiled. Despite having literally lived by the ocean for a majority of his life, he hadn't been there in a while. "I'm here everyone!" Ren smiled, walking over just as Kihia had created a massive water park. Ren wished he could do that. Maybe he would some day. Ren was genuinly excited for this. For once, a guild event that didn't involve violence and terror of any kind. Something perfectly suited to Ren's tastes. He saw some people he knew, and people he had absolutely never seen before. He needed to work on social skills. He walked over to Kihia, still grinning. He felt the most at home close to a body of water. It made him feel oddly safe.

"Kihia! Ah, this is great! It's been so long since we all go together to do something not violent!" Ren looked at the collection of guild mates, he was actually excited to meet them, as intimidating as some people appeared to him. "So, water park huh? I didn't know you could just... Make one like that! You think I could do something like that soon?". Ren ran a hand through his hair. It was hot outside, he would admit. Nothing a little swim couldn't fix!

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Zalck
    Zalck

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Lamina Scale
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 1st July 2015, 2:39 pm

No one seemed to notice Alito as he entered. Perhaps he had not been loud enough? A Super-Heavy Champion is never discouraged by first impressions! He hustled around, looking for someone to meet. Mages continued their games, others distracted at the sidelines. One mage was issuing challenges, having created a gigantic sand castle on one side. Alito grinned at all the fun that was being had. He could not wait a moment to join this guild.

Just as the thought passed, Alito saw one man get up. He took a stance, preparing to cast a spell. Alito was amazed at the man's power. Before he could move, a giant, glistening water park. Alito looked up in shock, the whole thing being constructed immediately out of ice. I did not know such a wizard exists. Perhaps there are other strong wizards outside of the dojo.

"That's our guildmaster"

Alito picked up the sound from one of the others. He nodded, it making sense that a man that powerful would only be so strong. He made his way up to the ice-make wizard, taking a knee before him.

"Excuse me, sir. I am Alito Yoke, a Super-Heavy Champion. I wish to pledge fealty to Lamia Scale, if you should choose to have. I will do everything in my power to protect its walls, and serve its members."

Alito left his head down, wondering how the guild master would respond.

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 2hrgz68
    Alito Yoke-Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic-Lamia Scale
    Click to see more:
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 2nd July 2015, 2:33 pm

Since water touched his castle at the time, the water park destroyed it. "My sand castle! It was so innocent..." Chaos began to mourn for the loss of his castle.

Suddenly, Chaos noticed an ice cream stand. "This day just turned great again." After getting an ice cream cone He made his way to the water park.

"Why did I bring this ice cream with me? Doesn't matter, just means I'll have to be careful." Chaos make sure to watch his step and look out for anyone nearby.
    "Maybe I should go down one of the slides...nah, it'd ruin the taste." Chaos said walking. He wasn't really paying as much attention and bumped into Kateri, causing the ice cream to fall. "My ice cream..." He watched as it blended in with the ocean and left.
    Shulk
    Shulk

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sacred Sword Artes
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shulk 5th July 2015, 5:35 pm

Shulk finished building his robotic, splash/snow or sand ball shielding, beach chair. He turned around and saw a water park made of ice that miraculously appeared int eh water. Yep, this is definitely the right place. He looked around and thought to himself, should I make some friends, expand my horizons, and be social...? Nah, not my thing.. With that he sat in his strangely soft robo-chair. He then saw an ice cream vendor rut by him. Great...now a Tom of people will be over here... he sighed, took out a book, started reading, and waiting for the ice cream lovers to be near his presence, hoping they wouldn't talk to him.

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 Image10
    "The future...doesn't belong to you!  It belongs to everyone, because we shape our own futures!  A future...without you!"
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 5th July 2015, 9:20 pm

Hakumi wasn't too sure of what was going on, so she went over to the water and began to make bubbles out of them. Her scarlet hair, which had been flowing with the breeze, looked like an elegant flame which had been used to scorch an entire town, but water was obviously stronger than fire, so the moment it touched it the water, it had gotten flat and somewhat duller.

She walked deeper and deeper into the water, breathing in and out as she normally would because she had the ability to breath under water. Once her entire body had gotten under, she began to swim around, not certain of where her location was, just going where the water took her.

Lamia Scale's Annual Day at the Beach! - Page 2 Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:40 pm