- Jasmine & Juliette:
- Jasmine and Juliette
A pair of Lever action shotguns that have 2 modes.
The first mode is buck shot with a 30 degree angle
of spread, and a maximum range of 18 meters. The
second is a Slug Round that can travel twice the range
but can only hit 1 target. Regardless of which mode is
being used, Jasmine & Juliette only deal normal melee
damage appropriate to the weapon's rank. Buck shot
has a maximum spread of 10 feet. Each shotgun can
be fired semi-automatic for 10 shots, and then the
lever must be pulled to reload. Lever must also be
worked in order to switch between round types.
Strengths:• Is considerably better than using his bare hands.
Weaknesses:• Is considerably worse than using something like... I dunno... MAGIC
• Damage increase from the weapon (in PvP) is extremely tiny and almost insignificant.
- Legendary(+) Weapon:
- Angelic Sword (number 1)
The spears are what is being held, the individual holding them is
explained in the first ability.
Strengths:• Is considerably better than using his bare hands.
Weaknesses:• Is considerably worst than using magic... or guns...
• Requires Azurius to be much closer than he's used to
Max A Rank
Blade is the spirit that resides within the two spears. His master's will is his own, his master's dreams are his dreams, his master's orders are his joys to fulfill. Blade is the ultimate servant and well never abandon his master no matter how corrupt he may be. Blade may be summoned or unsummoned at any time in any thread, however, it costs 3 MP per post to maintain him. Blade's HP is equal to a normal summon of his rank. This ability cannot be used for PvP at all.
Passive -- Heroic Servant
[center]((In accordance with the rules all summons similar to a Signature Spell, in that they cost 0 MP to summon, may have either 1 passive, OR 1 active ability.)) During jobs, and socials, but never for PvP; Blade may be summoned and participate in the thread indefinitely at no cost. During this time, Blade counts as a Player Character, complete with his own personality, and is treated as a player. Blade is able to complete jobs in the place of his master, Azurius Tade. Those jobs completed through this method yield NO EXP AT ALL, but rather activates the portion of Azure's lineage where he gains 100% more jewel if Azurius is present for 1/4 of the job's minimum requirements. Those jobs that award jewels or items will be awarded to him as Blade will bring them to his master. During these jobs, the only Abilities blade can activate are those granted to him by means of sacrificing spell slots, or the other ability of this weapon as this weapon is Blade's weapon as well. While on jobs, Blade has stats equal to a grand summon after hitting B Rank, with equal rank to this weapon (scales with Azurius Tade up to A Rank).
• Grants Azurius an extra non-PvP battle companion
- Player-Character Profile:
Race: Heroic Spirit
Special Characteristics: Always wielding two spears
Blade, as he is called until his master presents him with a name of his own, has no will of his own. His master's orders become his goal, something he'll never stop until it is achieved. This small bit says quite a bit for his devotion, a heroic spirit like none other that will serve his master regardless of how evil that master becomes. His loyalty is by far the most notable thing about his persona. While his master allows him to remain in human form, Blade will wait patiently until he is needed, or until given an order. He always remains at his master's side, if his master wishes for him to be less... clingy, Blade will walk off to a corner of the room that he can easily see his master from.
While Blade is in fact, among the most loyal servant in existence, he does still have his own ideals and values, though he doesn't let those stop him from serving his master. Blade enjoys moments when his master orders him to just loaf around, or do whatever he feels. It allows him to go for leisurely walks through town and look at the weapons crafted by others, be them human or not. He enjoys reading books, and practicing his spear technique. Blade also enjoys listening to music, conversing with others, and sleeping. Quite possibly the most comical part of his being, is that when it comes to those who aren't his master, he has very little tact. When he's tired, be it of a conversation or just plain tired, he'll lean over and rest his head on whoever he feels like and fall asleep as such. While sleeping, it's sometimes possible to continue a conversation with him, or start a new one entirely. Granted he's a servant, and always, ALWAYS loyal to Azurius so long as he lives, Blade has a bit of a snarky, sarcastic streak about him. He's always got some form of smart-ass retort that he suppresses if he can, but with others he'd readily give it.
When fighting, Blade uses the two spears he carries with him as his primary, and sometimes only weapon. His agility and speed, combined with his proficiency with the weapons are enough to overwhelm even the strongest of enemies. Blade will normally keep his movements under very strict timing in order to prevent himself from tangling up his ally's movements, and ensure the enemy gets as few hits on him as possible. While working with his master, Blade is as reckless as he is needed to be. If his master is prone to being injured, Blade will readily throw himself in the way of any and all attacks to protect his master's life. While working with others, and his master not present, Blade will formulate a plan of attack if his allies want, or go ball to the walls and charge right in if that's their style.
When in a leadership role, Blade will assess the strengths and weaknesses of his team and then formulate the best plan to work with them. He not only would accept someone else offering a plan, even after getting his in the air, but he welcomes the idea of someone else doing the thinking. Blade would never force his way to power, but he wouldn't refuse the role if he were elected to it. However, if his master is on the mission with him, Blade would first ask what his master's plan was before giving his own.
Likes:- "Master... what is my will?"
• Blade lives his life to serve his master to the bitter end
- "It's shiny... that's for sure... but it's not worth a damn in battle."
• Blade loves forging weapons, and gives his critique on each one he sees. He prides himself on his work, but has no shame in showing his earlier failures.
• Sleeping on people's shoulders, laps, backs... if he really likes someone, and I mean really likes them, he'll sleep with his head as close to their heart as possible.
- "So that's how that battle went... I don't remember it like that."
• Blade enjoys reading history books, specifically of old battles or wars so he can learn new battle tactics. But he also likes to read the history of other species, aaand maybe a few light novels, ummm... "adult... picture... books..." and philosophy here and there.
Dislikes:- "I'm sorry master... I- I have no words..."
• Failing his master, the number one dislike on his list. Blade attempts killing himself everytime, though, thus far all his previous masters have stopped it.
- "Ten more minutes...."
• Blade doesn't like being woken up before he's ready to.
- "-insert sounds of asses being kicked- Keep your eyes above the chin, and hands to yourself."
• Blade dislikes when men disrespect women, or try to get touchy with them. This normally prompts him to instantly begin flailing on them.
- "-insert smacking sound- GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GROW YOURSELF A PAIR!"
• Self doubt... Blade simply hates when people doubt themselves.
- "Thank you... master."
• Receiving any form of praise from his master, no matter how small causes Blade the greatest of joys.
- "I shall do better next time, you have my word."
• Blade strives to do so good that his masters have no complaints at all, often times he'd spend an entire day just to get better at something because his master had a minuscule complaint.
- "It's still not sharp enough... or straight, or tough, or strong, or beautiful... IT'S NOT PERFECT."
• Blade wishes to make the perfect blade, one with no flaws at all.
Fears:- "....... -insert dying sounds-"
• Blade fears that one day his master may be displeased with him, and kill him off.
- "Master, but... I've served you to the best of my ability! I've been loyal... this person..."
• Blade fears that one day his master may get bored of him, and replace him.
- "Oh gods... no... I... I can't do anything more...."
• The concept of making a perfect weapon... the idea of perfection itself terrifies Blade. Swordsmanship and Blacksmithing is a science and an art, which makes Blade a scientist and an artist at the same time. If a blade was made perfect, or all things were perfect, there would be nothing to improve, nothing to innovate... he would have less purpose for his craft.
- "-insert thunder sounds-"
• Blade is deadly afraid of thunder storms, but has no issues with other forms of loud noise for some odd reason. This can be mitigated by him having someone to keep him company, otherwise he reverts to his weapon form.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Weaknesses:• Takes up an Ability Slot
• Takes up a summon slot
• If used by Azurius for jobs where the servant isn't completing the job for Azure, costs MP to maintain
• Cannot be used in PvP
• Using 'Blade' to complete jobs yields NO EXP AT ALL, this is non-optional
Max B Rank
The wielder of this weapon, be it blade or another being, is able to forge weapons to his or her heart's content. These weapons may also be controlled by that person's mind out of PvP. During PvP, the damage and durability of the weapons forged are equal to a normal requip of the wielder's rank, capping at B Rank. During PvP, weapons may only be forged once per four posts and have a four post duration. These weapons, upon being forged and only then, may be launched as a projectile that explodes for 3 meters upon contact with a surface. If used in this method, it deals ability rank armed melee damage.
- Magic Item(s):
- Magic Pouch:
- Magic Pouch
A small pouch that can literally store anything in it. This allows Azurius to reach into the Holy Armoury to pull out weapons that he personally owns (such as his swords and shotguns) at will, and store them there.
Strengths:• Can store items inside.
Weaknesses:• No true combat implications
• Cannot pull out weapons he doesn't own.
Last edited by Azurius Tade on 6th April 2016, 3:16 pm; edited 15 times in total