Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arson Armoury Magic

AvalonNecowl
    AvalonNecowl

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Completed Arson Armoury Magic

Post by AvalonNecowl 4th September 2020, 5:44 am

Magic

Magic Name: Arson Armoury
    Magic Type: Requip - Primary | Ancient - Auxiliary [ Spell Damage gets a 15% bonus ]
    Description:

This magic is Requip magic that creates its equipment on the spot based on preplanned designs, with the added measure of ancient magic the pieces of armor created active and passive magic heavily resembles that of ancient magic in effects though all revolving around heat, fire, and smoke. Due to this most of the range she holds in these spells  under her magic are hyper limited in range of variety, but where it does range it has a great deal of versatility. So long as it falls in the ranges of types and with enough planning and practice there’s no telling how far she can push the limits she does have. These magic typing ranges being actually inspired by her own lineage spell she learned from a young age blended with her curiosity and enjoyment over requip magics and up close fighting. [ This magic utilizes the 15% addition to Damage from the Ancient Magic ]Most of the requips she makes with this magic have looks to their cloth or clothing that almost looks like they are living flames in every fiber, every thread, every fur like tuff, that glows like a soft flame. If not that they actually tend to have at times real flames emitting from them. Upon attempting to craft the armor on the spot she typically must focus well enough to envision herself in the armor, items, or weilding a weapon etc, along with what they look like. As they form on her person or in her grasp she then infuses her inner magic that relates to Ancient magic to gift the items with their intended abilities. She will usually use this magic for things that can assist her with up close fighting though rarely she will have something that can also produce ranged attacks.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability 1: While holding or wearing one of the requips created by this magic she may activate an effect she likes to call ‘Inner Cool’ for the cost of 20 MP she can center herself and expel all her negative emotions for 3 posts. This visually will make all flames or bright like parts of her items and or armor glow brighter, and stronger for a moment as she exhales a sharp exhale before reverting to normal. As this ability would fade and she returns to normal the same flames and aspects of her items and clothing would dim for a moment before returning to normal as she takes a long inhale signaling her return to a normal state of mind and self.
    • Ability 2: TBA
    • Ability 3: TBA

Spells

”Shining Smoke”:

”Flaming Metal”:

”Smoke Shady”:

”Roar Sword | Thost”:

”Lineage Signature Spell”:

Last edited by AvalonNecowl on 18th September 2020, 6:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Arson Armoury Magic

Post by Saraphina 11th September 2020, 9:26 pm

Hey AvalonNecowl! I'm Saraphina and I'll be your grader today. My edits will be in this color so keep a look out for it please. If you have any questions, you can dm me on discord, pm me on site, or ask in the thread. Once the edits are done, please bump the thread.

As an overarching comment on the abilities of the requip spells, those can all follow normal spell damage, range, and speed as compared to the required burst range and speed and damage/durability for the requip weapon or armor itself. Same as for the advanced ones, they can follow the overall stats over the requip ones. If you wish to up those at least.

And without further ado, the actual grading:

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AvalonNecowl
    AvalonNecowl

Player 

Post by AvalonNecowl 12th September 2020, 9:38 pm

For the magic type's unique abilities I meant the flames getting strong as in just visually so so just like a cosmetic change there.

I meant for only the armor to be D + i just forgot to delete to plus when i was copying over the coding for the next spell sorry about that.

I think I tweaked everything else correctly i may have messed up though lol I tried using your wished for edits in the other areas to edit the one you couldn't grade use from my typo so hopefully that a bit better from where it was before. Also thanks for pointing out the abilities variations so i didn't go in super nerfed with those lol
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 17th September 2020, 9:29 pm

Hey again, my gradings will be in this color once again, so keep a look out for it please and thank you <3

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AvalonNecowl
    AvalonNecowl

Player 

Post by AvalonNecowl 18th September 2020, 6:04 pm

Edited decided to take out the downsides for now until i have better understanding and practice of understanding the systems.
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 24th September 2020, 8:20 pm

♕♕:

Arson Armoury Magic CzMK0qd

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:17 pm