Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 7th February 2017, 3:01 pm

Cereza L'Ciel Daeth wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Every day, later in the day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Cereza is a fickle soul, a religious type at heard. So it makes sense for her to eventually work hard enough to receive her god's blessing. But we all know God Slayers are darkened by their powers, and I have the perfect little twist ot her history to give her that nice tone that will fit in with this slayer position.

Approved for Metallic God Slayer. Really good read, like really good. I loved the story behind it, but it could've used more detail in how she used the magic versus all of that story getting up to that point.
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 2nd March 2017, 9:40 am

Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position: Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: Regularly
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

My vision of the FGS is one that is more or less the embodiment of the deadly sins that is why they were cast from heaven. Lex actually already is extremely prideful, greedy, envious, and extremely lustful, these are his two main attributes. It will be explained in the story how he obtains this power how these four characteristics are heighten as well as his gluttony, wrath and, sloth.

The FGS is not necessarily evil or uses darkness magic but is a very primal magic that taps into the desires and wants of all humans. This is why Lex is a good candidate because his basic wants and urges are primal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 2nd March 2017, 9:48 am

Alexander Easton wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix

My vision of the FGS is one that is more or less the embodiment of the deadly sins that is why they were cast from heaven. Lex actually already is extremely prideful, greedy, envious, and extremely lustful, these are his two main attributes. It will be explained in the story how he obtains this power how these four characteristics are heighten as well as his gluttony, wrath and, sloth.

The FGS is not necessarily evil or uses darkness magic but is a very primal magic that taps into the desires and wants of all humans. This is why Lex is a good candidate because his basic wants and urges are primal.

Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample of how you gained the magic, how you use the magic, or both.

Post by Guest 4th March 2017, 11:26 am

Alexander Easton wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix

Approved for Fallen God Slayer.
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 10th March 2017, 3:09 am

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: hell demon, or otherwise darkness/shadow demon slayer, is something I was thinking of for a long time with Raiza. Honestly, I wanted something close to life-death slayer, but that has to wait for event or otherwise something as such, or even mythic status vip. However, this comes in a close second, especially with a large portion of Raiza's magic already dealing with shadows/darkness related. In fact, one interesting note is, that apart from a few spells, Raiza's magic already suits hell demon slayer. Now that we're done with the ooc 'why'. I'll get into the ic 'why'. Lets face it, dark mage, not exactly going to always be working against the side of good. Though who/what trains slayers? Well... demons train demon slayers, and a demon is in most lores, an evil being. Which Raiza has access to. Being able to learn to slay them, would only prove more of his current path, showing he is only villainous in Fiore, and it wouldn't be out of nature to go hunting demons if they were causing that much trouble.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 11 YdfXSKP

Post by Guest 10th March 2017, 7:17 am

Raiza wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: hell demon, or otherwise darkness/shadow demon slayer, is something I was thinking of for a long time with Raiza. Honestly, I wanted something close to life-death slayer, but that has to wait for event or otherwise something as such, or even mythic status vip. However, this comes in a close second, especially with a large portion of Raiza's magic already dealing with shadows/darkness related. In fact, one interesting note is, that apart from a few spells, Raiza's magic already suits hell demon slayer.  Now that we're done with the ooc 'why'. I'll get into the ic 'why'. Lets face it, dark mage, not exactly going to always be working against the side of good. Though who/what trains slayers? Well... demons train demon slayers, and a demon is in most lores, an evil being. Which Raiza has access to. Being able to learn to slay them, would only prove more of his current path, showing he is only villainous in Fiore, and it wouldn't be out of nature to go hunting demons if they were causing that much trouble.

Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample of how you got the magic, how you use it, or both.

Post by Guest 13th March 2017, 7:49 am

Raiza wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: hell demon, or otherwise darkness/shadow demon slayer, is something I was thinking of for a long time with Raiza. Honestly, I wanted something close to life-death slayer, but that has to wait for event or otherwise something as such, or even mythic status vip. However, this comes in a close second, especially with a large portion of Raiza's magic already dealing with shadows/darkness related. In fact, one interesting note is, that apart from a few spells, Raiza's magic already suits hell demon slayer.  Now that we're done with the ooc 'why'. I'll get into the ic 'why'. Lets face it, dark mage, not exactly going to always be working against the side of good. Though who/what trains slayers? Well... demons train demon slayers, and a demon is in most lores, an evil being. Which Raiza has access to. Being able to learn to slay them, would only prove more of his current path, showing he is only villainous in Fiore, and it wouldn't be out of nature to go hunting demons if they were causing that much trouble.

Approved for Hell Demon Slayer. Unique way of gaining the magic, got a bit boring for me though with no action in there. Don't have much to complain about it.

Post by Guest 21st March 2017, 7:16 pm

Due to inability to regain activity, Metallic God Slayer, Torrent God Slayer, Heaven God Slayer, and Ice Demon Slayer have opened to registration.

Post by Guest 22nd March 2017, 5:37 pm

Due to the player dropping their character, Venom Demon Slayer has opened for applications.
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 24th March 2017, 12:33 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Metal God Slayer
    Activity: i was on a brief hiatus, but am becoming more active with a new character now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jin was a man always closely connected to the earth, as well as to any element closely associated with the earth, such as metal. He is also closely associated with the metal element as a swordsman, a master of swordplay. Though sublety has never been his strong point, he is as stubborn and unyielding as hardened metal, though like metal, he can always sharpen his skills more. He is unafraid of a challenge, and would like take being trained in the art of the metal god slayer as just that: a challenge to become stronger and get closer than ever to making himself the best he can be. Because of this, he will easily earn the respect of any he faces, treating it only as a challenge, nothing personal but an attempt to make himself stronger than ever.

Themes:

Post by Guest 24th March 2017, 2:30 pm

Chiyo Kuroki wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Metal God Slayer
    Activity: i was on a brief hiatus, but am becoming more active with a new character now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Jin was a man always closely connected to the earth, as well as to any element closely associated with the earth, such as metal. He is also closely associated with the metal element as a swordsman, a master of swordplay. Though sublety has never been his strong point, he is as stubborn and unyielding as hardened metal, though like metal, he can always sharpen his skills more. He is unafraid of a challenge, and would like take being trained in the art of the metal god slayer as just that: a challenge to become stronger and get closer than ever to making himself the best he can be. Because of this, he will easily earn the respect of any he faces, treating it only as a challenge, nothing personal but an attempt to make himself stronger than ever.

Send in a 1,000 word rp sample.
    Suna Maralu
    Suna Maralu

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suna Maralu 27th March 2017, 8:17 pm

Position: Heaven God Slayer
    Rank: D (C after i get the exp from regular and take the exam)
    Activity: I will be fairly active, at the minimum I would be on the site at least once a day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I see whatever god who would teach a mortal Heaven God Slaying magic to be very suspicious and have some sort of ulterior motive. What god with a holy nature risk the lives of his fellow gods? The one that has let his holy nature get to their head and now they see themselves above all others.  The god would want to purify any others but they would want to keep their hands pure and thus creates a need for a pawn. Suna spent a lot of time being caged like an animal and this created a want to be strong. The want had turned into a hunger for power and this could easily be an attractive thing for the god who needed a pawn to keep their hands holy. A few simple promises and the gift of God Slaying magic would be all that's needed to get the power hungry Suna under their control.

Side note, The purchase for regular status has not gone through but here is the page that the purchase is on. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p525-official-vip-shop

Post by Guest 27th March 2017, 8:18 pm

Suna Maralu wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Activity: I will be fairly active, at the minimum I would be on the site at least once a day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I see whatever god who would teach a mortal Heaven God Slaying magic to be very suspicious and have some sort of ulterior motive. What god with a holy nature risk the lives of his fellow gods? The one that has let his holy nature get to their head and now they see themselves above all others.  The god would want to purify any others but they would want to keep their hands pure and thus creates a need for a pawn. Suna spent a lot of time being caged like an animal and this created a want to be strong. The want had turned into a hunger for power and this could easily be an attractive thing for the god who needed a pawn to keep their hands holy. A few simple promises and the gift of God Slaying magic would be all that's needed to get the power hungry Suna under their control.

Side note, The purchase for regular status has not gone through but here is the page that the purchase is on. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p525-official-vip-shop

Purchase needs approval before you can apply, sorry.
    Suna Maralu
    Suna Maralu

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suna Maralu 2nd April 2017, 12:44 pm

Activity: I have been on for a minimum 4-5 hours daily ever since I've gotten my character approval, so I will be fairly active ^^.

Purchase has been approved ^^

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p525-official-vip-shop#290298 post 538

Post by Guest 8th April 2017, 7:18 pm

Suna Maralu wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Activity: I have been on for a minimum 4-5 hours daily ever since I've gotten my character approval, so I will be fairly active ^^.

Purchase has been approved ^^

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p525-official-vip-shop#290298 post 538

Please send in a 1,000-word rp sample.
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 9th April 2017, 12:06 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dmitry is no stranger to super natural entities, having been able to sense such things since birth. It would be no surprise for him to make contact with and even train under a demon, even in early childhood. Furthermore, his time in the wild has taught him a ruthless nature very similar to that of the legendary creatures, having had to learn the law of kill or be kill that rules over nature. While he almost never kills humans, he often leaves them in a state not far from death, only sparing them because they aren't worth the time and effort of butchering. His time in the wild has also taught him an incredible tolerance for the cold bite of winter and affinity for places dominated by it. Even his home valley was surrounded on all sides by snow covered mountains, forcing him to wade through blizzard like conditions to escape it.
    Six
    Six

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 350

Post by Six 9th April 2017, 4:41 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Vemon Demon Slayer
    Activity:
    On every day, posting however is mostly dependent on those im RP'ing with, personally i like to post at least once a day per topic im in.

Six was born and raised to be an assassin, he doesn't know any other way of life. He has been taught how to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, subterfuge, fight hand to hand combat, and attack vital spots in the human anatomy. He worked for a secret organization as agent Six but decided that he no longer wanted to work for them. They weren't too thrilled to hear that and imprisoned him. Six managed to escape but was pursued and nearly killed by one he thought was a close friend. He slit Six's throat and left him for dead. Once Six recovered he vowed revenge on everyone involved with the organization.

The reason why all this happened was because the leader of the orgainization is the Vemon Demon, he was trying to pick out of a select group of humans to be his successor. Six was the sixth and final candidate, hence his name. However, at the last minute, a new leader took control before Six could be anointed. This new leader set up a perfectly staged plan to kill off the Venom demon and take control. Six found the Venom demon on his death bed so to speak and told Six to finish him off so he wouldn't suffer and take revenge in order to become the true new leader of the Organization.

Post by Guest 9th April 2017, 6:09 pm

Dmitry wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dmitry is no stranger to super natural entities, having been able to sense such things since birth. It would be no surprise for him to make contact with and even train under a demon, even in early childhood. Furthermore, his time in the wild has taught him a ruthless nature very similar to that of the legendary creatures, having had to learn the law of kill or be kill that rules over nature. While he almost never kills humans, he often leaves them in a state not far from death, only sparing them because they aren't worth the time and effort of butchering. His time in the wild has also taught him an incredible tolerance for the cold bite of winter and affinity for places dominated by it. Even his home valley was surrounded on all sides by snow covered mountains, forcing him to wade through blizzard like conditions to escape it.

Six wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Vemon Demon Slayer
    Activity:
    On every day, posting however is mostly dependent on those im RP'ing with, personally i like to post at least once a day per topic im in.

Six was born and raised to be an assassin, he doesn't know any other way of life. He has been taught how to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, subterfuge, fight hand to hand combat, and attack vital spots in the human anatomy. He worked for a secret organization as agent Six but decided that he no longer wanted to work for them. They weren't too thrilled to hear that and imprisoned him. Six managed to escape but was pursued and nearly killed by one he thought was a close friend. He slit Six's throat and left him for dead. Once Six recovered he vowed revenge on everyone involved with the organization.

The reason why all this happened was because the leader of the orgainization is the Vemon Demon, he was trying to pick out of a select group of humans to be his successor. Six was the sixth and final candidate, hence his name. However, at the last minute, a new leader took control before Six could be anointed. This new leader set up a perfectly staged plan to kill off the Venom demon and take control. Six found the Venom demon on his death bed so to speak and told Six to finish him off so he wouldn't suffer and take revenge in order to become the true new leader of the Organization.

Approved. Please, send in your 1,000-word rp samples.
    Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 15th April 2017, 7:02 am

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: Online Everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Haku'na was raised in a small island mountain monastery. There the monks trained him in martial arts. Including several arts as well, such as math, science, music, and poetry. After residing there for a decade, the young teen wondered the island as always, until he went down towards the beach. The air was different, and had a breeze of uneasiness to it. He remained however unnerved, due to his training with the monks. In moments a massive Turtle appeared from the sea. She stood roughly forty feet high. She was calm, yet released a sense of Regality. Remaining still, the teen began to become slightly worried of his predicament. Her name was Levia, and she had been watching Haku'na for some time now. She was a Goddess held of high esteem in the heavens and oceans. However times have turned treacherous, and some Gods became corrupt. She sought Haku'na to teach him a magic she knew would prove useful in the future, should she require his aid. She removed him from the monastery, and trained the teen magic for the first time. Haku'na remained with Levia for a year and a half before she parted from him. He never knew if he would see her again, but he never forgot a single day he spent with her. Several years passed, and he continued his life at the monastery, before deciding to embark on a journey into the world. He would further his magical abilities, and become a wizard even Levia would admire.

Infinity Hydra's
    Slayer Positions - Page 11 Jfppgz10

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th April 2017, 11:55 pm

Haku'na Matata wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: Online Everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Haku'na was raised in a small island mountain monastery. There the monks trained him in martial arts. Including several arts as well, such as math, science, music, and poetry. After residing there for a decade, the young teen wondered the island as always, until he went down towards the beach. The air was different, and had a breeze of uneasiness to it. He remained however unnerved, due to his training with the monks. In moments a massive Turtle appeared from the sea. She stood roughly forty feet high. She was calm, yet released a sense of Regality. Remaining still, the teen began to become slightly worried of his predicament. Her name was Levia, and she had been watching Haku'na for some time now. She was a Goddess held of high esteem in the heavens and oceans. However times have turned treacherous, and some Gods became corrupt. She sought Haku'na to teach him a magic she knew would prove useful in the future, should she require his aid. She removed him from the monastery, and trained the teen magic for the first time. Haku'na remained with Levia for a year and a half before she parted from him. He never knew if he would see her again, but he never forgot a single day he spent with her. Several years passed, and he continued his life at the monastery, before deciding to embark on a journey into the world. He would further his magical abilities, and become a wizard even Levia would admire.

Send me that 1k+ word RP sample.

For those that have sent Marshy one currently, the is away for a short time. Please PM your apps to me so that I may read over them in her stead.

Slayer Positions - Page 11 MQNhOUw

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 17th April 2017, 9:08 pm

Activity: Been active since I signed up (online everyday), plan to continue to be active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Jozuma has been around demons for ever since he was little, primarily the one his old assassin’s guild bound to him named Calcifer. Jozuma over the years has grown a good relationship with Calficer and they have become inseparable, literally and figuratively. They have fought, traveled, and trained together for years becoming a 2 minded fighting machine able to consult with each other in Jozuma’s mind to form a plan of action. Jozuma is aware though that Calcifer is a special case and is wary of other demons unless they prove to be friendly, using Calcifer’s knowledge of other demons and the underworld Jozuma has slain or atleast survived a good number of demons in his time. One problem, however, Jozuma has is that he can’t control himself when using Calcifer’s full power, putting him into an senseless bloodrage, so he hopes that one day he can control that power and they can become stronger as a whole. Being raised within a forest with his dragon father as a child and his early adolescent years in an assassin’s guild before leaving on his own path, survival was the only thing Jozuma knew for a good portion of his life and thus he knows how to survive more than almost anyone else in any environment which is fitting for an elemental Slayer. Considering how the properties of ice eventually brings even the strongest to their knees the Ice Demon Slayer should be an unstoppable force of nature which fits Jozuma’s fighting style very well while generally kind he is relentless when he fights never giving his opponent breathing room and taking every advantage he can find; he also doesn’t risk underestimating his opponents and will not hold back even on a supposedly weaker opponent.

I want to compete for the position.

Slayer Positions - Page 11 D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 18th April 2017, 9:06 am

Withdrawing from my bid for Ice Demon Slayer.
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 19th April 2017, 1:21 am

Jozuma wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Activity: Been active since I signed up (online everyday), plan to continue to be active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Jozuma has been around demons for ever since he was little, primarily the one his old assassin’s guild bound to him named Calcifer. Jozuma over the years has grown a good relationship with Calficer and they have become inseparable, literally and figuratively. They have fought, traveled, and trained together for years becoming a 2 minded fighting machine able to consult with each other in Jozuma’s mind to form a plan of action. Jozuma is aware though that Calcifer is a special case and is wary of other demons unless they prove to be friendly, using Calcifer’s knowledge of other demons and the underworld Jozuma has slain or atleast survived a good number of demons in his time. One problem, however, Jozuma has is that he can’t control himself when using Calcifer’s full power, putting him into an senseless bloodrage, so he hopes that one day he can control that power and they can become stronger as a whole. Being raised within a forest with his dragon father as a child and his early adolescent years in an assassin’s guild before leaving on his own path, survival was the only thing Jozuma knew for a good portion of his life and thus he knows how to survive more than almost anyone else in any environment which is fitting for an elemental Slayer. Considering how the properties of ice eventually brings even the strongest to their knees the Ice Demon Slayer should be an unstoppable force of nature which fits Jozuma’s fighting style very well while generally kind he is relentless when he fights never giving his opponent breathing room and taking every advantage he can find; he also doesn’t risk underestimating his opponents and will not hold back even on a supposedly weaker opponent.

I want to compete for the position.

Send in a 1k word RP sample.

Dmitry wrote:Withdrawing from my bid for Ice Demon Slayer.

Noted

Vendredi
    Vendredi

Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent

Post by Vendredi 19th April 2017, 6:17 pm

Activity: New
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Vendredi has a passion for justice, but that vehemence usually lingers beneath the surface slow and cold like ice itself.  It does come out when she thinks someone is doing wrong and not behaving according to the laws, the natural ones that should govern relationships between any decent living creatures.  She believes so strongly that light will prevail over any darkness, and that is why she would be the perfect God Slayer.  Ven is in no way a hypocrite, but she does see the best in a lot of people and therefore wouldn't think god slaying is automatically a tainted and dark magic as many do.  She loves magic of any kind even if it's tinged with blackness, and she would use it appropriately and for the good of Fiore as much as she could.  Although she can get into ranting and also occasionally be too emotional, that just shows how much she really cares about completing her goals and making sure justice prevails.  Also, she was afraid deeply of water in the past but in the time of her absence she had an encounter with a deity who changed her view on the world: she can freeze ice and that trumps drowning in it.

I want to post this now because I noticed someone went for Ice DeS above but hasn't been approved yet and I wish to compete.
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 20th April 2017, 12:59 am

Suna Maralu is now the Heaven God Slayer.

To all the other that applied, the samples you sent focused less on the slayer magic and more on stuff that had nothing to do with it. We want how you gained it, and how you use it. I either did not get a good sense of how it would be used, we want creative use after all, or there was no mention of how it was earned. I will be adding an actual writing prompt to the first post of this topic so people know that is what the sample is supposed to be about.

You all can reapply in a week if you wish.

@Vendredi: Denied, you need VIP status on your account for positions that are not dragon slayer.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 6:43 pm