Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Eden Knox 20th November 2018, 3:04 pm

@BlessedBeatrix Approved for Fallen God Slayer! ♥

Lucia Frostbite wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
       Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
       Activity: If discord counts very if not I will be very active due to the fact this is my only rp site lol
       Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Being a cold hearted women she has never had anything to do with fire since losing her family in a tragic fire, that was until she met a fire dragon by the name of Crimson who began showing her that not all fire was bad. The reason behind this he was wanting to pass on his dragon slaying magic to a worthy one and felt despite her trying to keep her emotion's inside of her she was a good person deep down. However, he knew training her in this magic was not going to be easy but Crimson was up to the task. (I will be covering this in the rp if I get approved)

Approved! Please send me a 1000 word sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic!~ ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 25 I2D4CIg

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 20th November 2018, 3:05 pm

Also, due to inactivity, the Ocean Demon Slayer is now available!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kiwi
    Kiwi

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kiwi 21st November 2018, 1:52 pm

Dropping the earth demon slayer, forgive me, I have to turn my focus somewhere else, I hope you understand.

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 21st November 2018, 3:09 pm

@Lucia Frostbite Approved for Fire Dragon Slayer! ♥

Remnant
    Remnant

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 1st Gen Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Remnant 21st November 2018, 4:24 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: New but Im prepared to be active!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Reggie is a stubborn one. Giving up is something he rarely does in a fight and usually plans on seeing it through until he has one or cannot fight no more. He also has the dream of beating a god as well as claiming himself to be very strong and immovable.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 21st November 2018, 4:38 pm

Remnant wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: New but Im prepared to be active!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Reggie is a stubborn one. Giving up is something he rarely does in a fight and usually plans on seeing it through until he has one or cannot fight no more. He also has the dream of beating a god as well as claiming himself to be very strong and immovable.

Approved! Please send me a 1000 word sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic!~ ♥

Mack
    Mack

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Post by Mack 22nd November 2018, 12:49 pm

Guild: Guildless (For now, I prefer to join a guild based on how the RP plays out.)
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer

Activity:

I registered yesterday, this is post #6 that I've made and my character's been approved without needing any edits. I am a new player to FTRP, but I am not new to Forum-based RPG in general.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

I know from looking at the character bio sheet and skill set as a healer that it would not immediately have most people thinking, 'this guy is the Venom Demon Slayer.' But, that is rather the point. As pointed out in the bio, Mack tends to shy away from using his most powerful spells and abilities because they are poison and decay based, which are a type of magic that he views as dark magic and, therefore, not to be trusted nor used.

Within the character history and backstory that I intend to create for Mack his primarily magical tutor is the renegade demoness Soonria, a former succubus from the Court of Meerhim who is the Demon Prince of Pestilence and Plague. Soonria, interested in raising a champion for herself so that she could depose Meerhim and assume the role of Demon Queen of Pestilence and Plague (because she has delusions of grandeur), personally trained Viridovix Mack in the arts of Venom Demon Slayer magic.

As a child, Mack was very literally sold to the demoness by his parents for this very reason after the gifts of his Immortal Blood surfaced. The initial surfacing of the poison and decay aspects of the Immortal Blood resulted in abilities that were beyond Viridovix's ability to control as an unskilled mage and child. This resulted in a number of fatalities, though none of them were human, and a not insignificant amount of property damage, the cost of which bankrupted the family and reduced it to destitution.

So, when Soonria appeared to them, in the guise of an Angel, and offered to personally teach the child how to control his abilities while also providing for the material needs of the family in a significant way the decision of the parents to, in the eyes of Mack, sell him to Soonria the parents jumped at the opportunity. Mack, however, viewed this as the ultimate act of familial betrayal and fear, though it was beyond his ability to object to the arrangement given his young age at the time.

Throughout his late childhood to middle teenage years, he was personally tutored and taught in Soonria's brutal lessons on Venom Demon Slayer magic. Who better to know how to kill demons with Venom Magic than a succubus from the Court of the Demon Prince of Pestilence and Plague himself? For more than a decade, Soonria honed her pupil into a weapon that she intended to unleash on Meerhim's Court, while still in the guise of an Angelic Tutor. According to her plan, once her weapon had cleansed the Demonic Court of Pestilence and Plague down to the very brimstone level, she would enter, depose and dispose of her weapon, and then remake the court in her own image.

However, before that could happen Mack discovered that his teacher was not all that she either seemed, nor claimed, to be. Exactly how he made that particular discovery is not a story that he is all that willing to relate and it is not something that he will (in general terms) willingly discuss with anyone.

Once the discovery was made and the truth was known, Mack abandoned his teacher and took her knowledge and training of Venom Demon Slayer magic with him, vowing that the knowledge and skills would only be used in the most dire of circumstances and with the purest and best of motivations.

In the three years since he has left the tutelage of Soonria, he has kept the secret of his true magic from all other people. True, in his wanderings across Fiore over the past three years there have been a small handful of people that have glimpsed the power of the Venom Demon Slayer magic that he wields. There are, in all likelihood, even some that might guess as to the true nature of the power that he wields. However, to most, he is simply an itinerant healer who is happy to do what he can to aid and relax the suffering of others for nothing more than a few jewel and a meal.
    TsukuMoonfang
    TsukuMoonfang

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : N/A

Official Ice Demon Slayer app for Demetria Juniper

Post by TsukuMoonfang 22nd November 2018, 2:00 pm

Guild: Silver Wolf
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very Active so far, have enjoyed the sight quite a lot
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Her family was slain at night by an Ice Demon leaving her to escape on her own, since then she's sworn to eradicate any demon she comes across using the element of Ice as that was the kind of Demon that killed her family. She refuses to let herself, anyone, or anything she cares about fall prey to another Ice Demon.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 22nd November 2018, 4:44 pm

@Remnant Approved for Metallic God Slayer! ♥

Mack wrote:Guild: Guildless (For now, I prefer to join a guild based on how the RP plays out.)
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer

Activity:

I registered yesterday, this is post #6 that I've made and my character's been approved without needing any edits. I am a new player to FTRP, but I am not new to Forum-based RPG in general.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

I know from looking at the character bio sheet and skill set as a healer that it would not immediately have most people thinking, 'this guy is the Venom Demon Slayer.' But, that is rather the point. As pointed out in the bio, Mack tends to shy away from using his most powerful spells and abilities because they are poison and decay based, which are a type of magic that he views as dark magic and, therefore, not to be trusted nor used.

Within the character history and backstory that I intend to create for Mack his primarily magical tutor is the renegade demoness Soonria, a former succubus from the Court of Meerhim who is the Demon Prince of Pestilence and Plague. Soonria, interested in raising a champion for herself so that she could depose Meerhim and assume the role of Demon Queen of Pestilence and Plague (because she has delusions of grandeur), personally trained Viridovix Mack in the arts of Venom Demon Slayer magic.

As a child, Mack was very literally sold to the demoness by his parents for this very reason after the gifts of his Immortal Blood surfaced. The initial surfacing of the poison and decay aspects of the Immortal Blood resulted in abilities that were beyond Viridovix's ability to control as an unskilled mage and child. This resulted in a number of fatalities, though none of them were human, and a not insignificant amount of property damage, the cost of which bankrupted the family and reduced it to destitution.

So, when Soonria appeared to them, in the guise of an Angel, and offered to personally teach the child how to control his abilities while also providing for the material needs of the family in a significant way the decision of the parents to, in the eyes of Mack, sell him to Soonria the parents jumped at the opportunity. Mack, however, viewed this as the ultimate act of familial betrayal and fear, though it was beyond his ability to object to the arrangement given his young age at the time.

Throughout his late childhood to middle teenage years, he was personally tutored and taught in Soonria's brutal lessons on Venom Demon Slayer magic. Who better to know how to kill demons with Venom Magic than a succubus from the Court of the Demon Prince of Pestilence and Plague himself? For more than a decade, Soonria honed her pupil into a weapon that she intended to unleash on Meerhim's Court, while still in the guise of an Angelic Tutor. According to her plan, once her weapon had cleansed the Demonic Court of Pestilence and Plague down to the very brimstone level, she would enter, depose and dispose of her weapon, and then remake the court in her own image.

However, before that could happen Mack discovered that his teacher was not all that she either seemed, nor claimed, to be. Exactly how he made that particular discovery is not a story that he is all that willing to relate and it is not something that he will (in general terms) willingly discuss with anyone.

Once the discovery was made and the truth was known, Mack abandoned his teacher and took her knowledge and training of Venom Demon Slayer magic with him, vowing that the knowledge and skills would only be used in the most dire of circumstances and with the purest and best of motivations.

In the three years since he has left the tutelage of Soonria, he has kept the secret of his true magic from all other people. True, in his wanderings across Fiore over the past three years there have been a small handful of people that have glimpsed the power of the Venom Demon Slayer magic that he wields. There are, in all likelihood, even some that might guess as to the true nature of the power that he wields. However, to most, he is simply an itinerant healer who is happy to do what he can to aid and relax the suffering of others for nothing more than a few jewel and a meal.

TsukuMoonfang wrote:Guild: Silver Wolf
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very Active so far, have enjoyed the sight quite a lot
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Her family was slain at night by an Ice Demon leaving her to escape on her own, since then she's sworn to eradicate any demon she comes across using the element of Ice as that was the kind of Demon that killed her family. She refuses to let herself, anyone, or anything she cares about fall prey to another Ice Demon.

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 22nd November 2018, 7:13 pm

@TsukuMoonfang Approved for Ice Demon Slayer! ♥

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 23rd November 2018, 4:44 pm

@Mack Approved for Venom Demon Slayer! ♥

Grim
    Grim

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : None

Post by Grim 1st December 2018, 1:52 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: I log on just about every day
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Grim in an anarchistic terrorist. Almost any action that she performs she does with anonymity and a general air of mystery. Her demeanor and modus operandi lend themselves perfectly to shadow as an element. In addition, she holds the belief that she is the moral superior of all who oppose her, despite her violent nature and dark affiliations. This makes the holy aspect of demon slayer magic appropriate for her as a visual portrayal of the irony from said dynamic.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 1st December 2018, 7:21 pm

Grim wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: I log on just about every day
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Grim in an anarchistic terrorist. Almost any action that she performs she does with anonymity and a general air of mystery. Her demeanor and modus operandi lend themselves perfectly to shadow as an element. In addition, she holds the belief that she is the moral superior of all who oppose her, despite her violent nature and dark affiliations. This makes the holy aspect of demon slayer magic appropriate for her as a visual portrayal of the irony from said dynamic.

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 2nd December 2018, 6:46 pm

@Grim Approved for Hell Demon Slayer! ♥

Copycat
    Copycat

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Experience : 1,725

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Requip: Camelot

Post by Copycat 2nd December 2018, 11:59 pm

Position: White Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Anytime I'm not asleep I'm around and free to interact both on and off the discord/forum. Been on every day since I've joined, too!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Angelica's general actions tend to be motivated by both pride and the idea of having a spotlight on her. Her personality and the way she conducts herself reflects how she desires to always be prominent and shining amidst all situations she's in, and focuses on acting for the good of those she likes, rather than good or evil. It's with this general way she expresses herself that I feel she's worthy of being the White Dragon Slayer, for the sake of dazzling potential future comrades with her brilliance and surprising loyalty to them.

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 4th December 2018, 8:26 pm

Copycat wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: White Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Anytime I'm not asleep I'm around and free to interact both on and off the discord/forum. Been on every day since I've joined, too!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Angelica's general actions tend to be motivated by both pride and the idea of having a spotlight on her. Her personality and the way she conducts herself reflects how she desires to always be prominent and shining amidst all situations she's in, and focuses on acting for the good of those she likes, rather than good or evil. It's with this general way she expresses herself that I feel she's worthy of being the White Dragon Slayer, for the sake of dazzling potential future comrades with her brilliance and surprising loyalty to them.

Dr. Solace
    Dr. Solace

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Post by Dr. Solace 5th December 2018, 5:41 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am currently indefinitely without school/work, so I’ll be able to be on the site every day without any problems!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Internally, Taliesin is a very emotional and thoughtful person. It is practically to a fault, as all the inner turmoil from keeping a lid on emotions can result in moodiness and extended periods of introspection. Usually calm like the still water of a pond, but capable of becoming like a violent rapid while within a storm. Emphatically gifted when it comes to people other than himself, he has a strong intuition normally associated with the element of water. He flows through life and adapts, amorphous like water, and his motivation to find more about himself, the world, and further himself is like such an ever-changing element.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 6th December 2018, 3:12 pm

@Copycat Approved for White Dragon Slayer! ♥

Dr. Solace wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am currently indefinitely without school/work, so I’ll be able to be on the site every day without any problems!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Internally, Taliesin is a very emotional and thoughtful person. It is practically to a fault, as all the inner turmoil from keeping a lid on emotions can result in moodiness and extended periods of introspection. Usually calm like the still water of a pond, but capable of becoming like a violent rapid while within a storm. Emphatically gifted when it comes to people other than himself, he has a strong intuition normally associated with the element of water. He flows through life and adapts, amorphous like water, and his motivation to find more about himself, the world, and further himself is like such an ever-changing element.

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 10th December 2018, 9:13 am

Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: Just back, but planning to rock or well be active daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why? Let me quote a friend of mine
    “A friend of mine, Gangting an Earth Demon Slayer, with each step of his, the very ground below would tremble at his sheer might.” ~Johann on Gangting and Slayers.
    That says it all.

Bianca§
    Slayer Positions - Page 25 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 13th December 2018, 10:25 pm

@Dr. Solace Approved for Ocean Demon Slayer!

Gangting-Berg wrote:Guild: Guildless
    “A friend of mine, Gangting an Earth Demon Slayer, with each step of his, the very ground below would tremble at his sheer might.” ~Johann on Gangting and Slayers.
    That says it all.

Such convincing words hngg

Approved! You know the drill! Please send me a 1000 word sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic!~ ♥

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 23rd December 2018, 10:04 am

Gangting-Berg wrote:Guild: Guildless
    That says it all.

Approved for Earth Demon Slayer!

Read over his application myself since Alley is on hiatus.

•  DIRECTORY

Slayer Positions - Page 25 CNMQ731
    Neah Wolphrax
    Neah Wolphrax

Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 893.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neah Wolphrax 26th December 2018, 12:11 pm

Since I'm doing a character change, I shall drop Flame God Slayer. Have fun whoever does it next ^^

Character Links:
    Neah Wolphrax
    aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Post by aeluri 31st December 2018, 1:37 pm

Updating~

Slayer Positions - Page 25 60637_s

Post by Guest 8th January 2019, 1:28 pm

Guild: Aurora
    Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer
    Activity: I can be on 2-3 days a week for at least 3-4 hours(I’m new)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lily has lost so much. Almost all of her family, friends. Most of what she’s been through would turn someone very dark, make them lose hope but despite all the horrors she’s been through, she held onto her hope and never gave up. She sees the light at the end of the tunnel. She wants to be the sort of person who can lead others into the light too. This is why I think Lily should be the Ascendant Demon Slayer. She has a big heart and wishes to show others that there’s always light and that no matter what hell you might face and no matter how dark your heart may become, the light never truly is extinguished inside of you. She would use this magic to protect others and fight for hope and her beliefs.
    aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Post by aeluri 8th January 2019, 4:36 pm

Lily Shirashi wrote:Guild: Aurora
    Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer
    Activity: I can be on 2-3 days a week for at least 3-4 hours(I’m new)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lily has lost so much. Almost all of her family, friends. Most of what she’s been through would turn someone very dark, make them lose hope but despite all the horrors she’s been through, she held onto her hope and never gave up. She sees the light at the end of the tunnel. She wants to be the sort of person who can lead others into the light too. This is why I think Lily should be the Ascendant Demon Slayer. She has a big heart and wishes to show others that there’s always light and that no matter what hell you might face and no matter how dark your heart may become, the light never truly is extinguished inside of you. She would use this magic to protect others and fight for hope and her beliefs.

Approved! Please DM me onsite a 1000 word sample of how your character obtained and uses the magic~

Slayer Positions - Page 25 60637_s

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:45 pm