Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

GM Positions

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

GM Positions Empty GM Positions

Post by Aria Beleren 13th January 2014, 1:55 pm

Alright people, just a few thoughts out here when I was going over the positions thread. I understand that certainly some of you might think my thoughts are preposterous, but I will give you my reasonings as far as these applications go.

1. Sirenine (AO)
    H rank, Wizard Saint, Harbinger, Demon Slayer, Owner of a ship with NPCs that could fill the guild halls of FT.

I want to see a different person in this slot because I really don't like the idea of someone taking up 3 slots in the positions thread. Given if there was something up there for H rank wizards only... She would probably be all over that shiz. I like her, I honestly do, but I want other people on this site to put their name in there.

2. Masa (NP)
    I don't know how to judge this. When I see this person post, I see nothing but her avatar. Also she's just too new.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

GM Positions Empty Re: GM Positions

Post by Rosetta Crawford 14th January 2014, 2:02 pm

How can she be a Harbinger and Wizard saint. Doesn't that contradict itself? Or do you mean one of her character is a Harbinger and the other a wizard saint?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

GM Positions Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

GM Positions Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

GM Positions Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Barrier Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

GM Positions Empty Re: GM Positions

Post by Grizzly 18th January 2014, 5:34 pm

It seems that this is still an active topic o.o

To Masa: I agree with you Kyll >: He seems eager, but I dunno if he's really capable. I wouldn't let him be for now.

Siren: Haaa v_v https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5766-leaving I think that matter solved itself

Anyway, the third day has passed. 2 more days and we'll have to make a decision o-o Do you tend to anything? I still see closing down one dark guild, maybe even both and concentrating on Tartarus and SS as the best possible solution.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:18 pm