Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 6th June 2017, 7:43 am

Please welcome....

Dmitry as Earth Demon Slayer
    Luna Jaeger as Sky God Slayer
    LeroTheRabbit as Iron Dragon Slayer

I enjoyed the roleplay samples very much! ^.^ Congratulations, you three!

I will review the Ice Dragon Slayer samples shortly, and make a decision. (:

Post by Guest 8th June 2017, 11:37 am

After reading, and re-reading both samples, the Ice Dragon Slayer position has been filled!
    Both samples were impressive, and enjoyable reads-- it was an extremely tough decision.

Congratulations, Little Miss Bliss (Legacy)!

Post by Guest 8th June 2017, 2:42 pm

Venom God Slayer is now available.
    Isis
    Isis

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Isis 8th June 2017, 6:06 pm

I made the topic in the VIP shop to transfer the VIP status from my main Kiari Cold to this one

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position:Venom God Slayer
    Activity: consistantly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dante is already a second generation venom god slayer. So Dante will be the perfeact canidate to hold the power of the lacrima as well as the power of the god themself. Dante is already vary familiar with the unholy venom magic and what that intitles. I plan to utilize this Primary magic as more offensive then the current lacrima magic. While the position of the magic is a great way to make it into a really cool story to tie the two magics togeather this will also be the best slayer for my concept.

As for IC wise Dante is a hard working mage who wants to live up to the name of a god slayer. Having lost the contract with his stellar spirits and almost dieing to keep them he is striving to be the best out there. Dante will be around with Lamia Scale and will be doing jobs vary soon while he gets stronger and fights for what he believes in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dante West| Venom God Slayer

Post by Guest 8th June 2017, 6:34 pm

Isis wrote:I made the topic in the VIP shop to transfer the VIP status from my main Kiari Cold to this one

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dante is already a second generation venom god slayer. So Dante will be the perfeact canidate to hold the power of the lacrima as well as the power of  the god themself. Dante is already vary familiar with the unholy venom  magic and what that intitles. I plan to utilize this Primary magic as more offensive then the current lacrima magic.  While the position of the magic is a great way to make it into a really cool story to tie the two magics togeather this will also be the best slayer for my concept.

As for IC wise Dante is a hard working mage who wants to live up to the name of a god slayer. Having lost the contract with his stellar spirits and almost dieing to keep them he is striving to be the best out there. Dante will be around with Lamia Scale and will be doing jobs vary soon while he gets stronger and fights for what he believes in.

Approved. Please send in a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will utilize the magic.

Post by Guest 9th June 2017, 11:32 am

Isis wrote:I made the topic in the VIP shop to transfer the VIP status from my main Kiari Cold to this one

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dante is already a second generation venom god slayer. So Dante will be the perfeact canidate to hold the power of the lacrima as well as the power of  the god themself. Dante is already vary familiar with the unholy venom  magic and what that intitles. I plan to utilize this Primary magic as more offensive then the current lacrima magic.  While the position of the magic is a great way to make it into a really cool story to tie the two magics togeather this will also be the best slayer for my concept.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to deny this, as the roleplay sample does not meet the quality that we expect from Slayers. Feel free to apply again in three months, once you have gained some more roleplay experience. ^^

~~~

Thunder Demon Slayer is now available.
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 12th June 2017, 4:49 am

Withdrawing from Earth Demon Slayer due to character change. Sorry switching back and forth.

Post by Guest 12th June 2017, 11:48 am

Dmitry wrote:Withdrawing from Earth Demon Slayer due to character change. Sorry switching back and forth.

Alright. Earth Demon Slayer is now available.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 13th June 2017, 8:46 am

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth Demonslayer
    Activity: I have been inactive for a time due school, even though that I'll still be a bit busy it's my intention from now on to write every day again, largely because I've to practice writing in English again. I had a warning that I had to be active between 14th of may and 20th of may, even though last time I posted was around the 8th of may. Which is not that far away from the 14th. This time around I can be more active again, the school year will end in a week and the second year will be less busy so i can be more active again.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why? Well my character Ganting was build around the Earth Slayer idea. It was Earth Demon Slayer but my position has taken away from me.
    I did had a lot of fun rping the Earth Demon Slayer and would love to do so again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

Slayer Positions - Page 14 Sig_210

Post by Guest 15th June 2017, 1:33 pm

Due to a character change, I will be dropping Water Dragon Slayer x) good luck to the future applicants.
    Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Quality Badge Level 1- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 20th June 2017, 1:21 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Usually pretty active, activity has dropped due to finals but will be fully up again in a week or so.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Morgana is the type of person who connects naturally to any element of nature, as a nature-type spirit herself. Her race is known typically as having affinities to earth or water, and light, mainly, so water is a good match for her. Morgana desires to grow stronger, not for her own sake, but for the sake of others, as one of the eldest among guardian spirits it is deeply ingrained in her very dna to protect people. The power of the water dragon slayer would help her to do this, and would help her feel as if she has power to do something to help in the world.

Post by Guest 20th June 2017, 1:45 pm

berggeit2 wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth Demonslayer
    Activity: I have been inactive for a time due school, even though that I'll still be a bit busy it's my intention from now on to write every day again, largely because I've to practice writing in English again. I had a warning that I had to be active between 14th of may and 20th of may, even though last time I posted was around the 8th of may. Which is not that far away from the 14th. This time around I can be more active again, the school year will end in a week and the second year will be less busy so i can be more active again.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why? Well my character Ganting was build around the Earth Slayer idea. It was Earth Demon Slayer but my position has taken away from me.
    I did had a lot of fun rping the Earth Demon Slayer and would love to do so again.

Welcome back, Berggeit! I am going to ask that you take a week to prove that you're active again, by making some IC posts. (: Please and thank you! Feel free to apply again on the 27th after you have done so.

Morgana wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Usually pretty active, activity has dropped due to finals but will be fully up again in a week or so.
    Morgana is the type of person who connects naturally to any element of nature, as a nature-type spirit herself. Her race is known typically as having affinities to earth or water, and light, mainly, so water is a good match for her. Morgana desires to grow stronger, not for her own sake, but for the sake of others, as one of the eldest among guardian spirits it is deeply ingrained in her very dna to protect people. The power of the water dragon slayer would help her to do this, and would help her feel as if she has power to do something to help in the world.

Approved. Please send in your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic.
    Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ╳ Imaginary Element ╳
    Second Skill: ╳ Mystic Eyes ╳
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan 20th June 2017, 3:50 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: As much as possible. Practically everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Evie is a girl who is shy and amazing at strategy. She is able to think calmly in situations and is similar to water. She remains calm and collected under circumstances that demand heavy attention but if the ripple is big enough, she is a force to be reckoned with despite her appearance. The magic compliments her style as she is the type to be cool and collected under pressure and able to do multiple things in battle, fighting with all different forms water tends to exist in, stealthy while doing reconnaissance or even healing wounds in the purest form it can find itself in, suiting her style of being strategist, fitting into many roles within battle.

Slayer Positions - Page 14 T0bRXJv

Post by Guest 20th June 2017, 10:17 pm

Evie wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: As much as possible. Practically everyday.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Evie is a girl who is shy and amazing at strategy. She is able to think calmly in situations and is similar to water. She remains calm and collected under circumstances that demand heavy attention but if the ripple is big enough, she is a force to be reckoned with despite her appearance. The magic compliments her style as she is the type to be cool and collected under pressure and able to do multiple things in battle, fighting with all different forms water tends to exist in, stealthy while doing reconnaissance or even healing wounds in the purest form it can find itself in, suiting her style of being strategist, fitting into many roles within battle.

Approved! Please send in a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will utilize the magic.
    Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 22nd June 2017, 12:44 pm

Guild: Grim Heresy
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am available 24/7, and am available to post daily.

Achim is a new character just being introduced to the dark wizard community as of late. Because of the fact that she is new, this brings many opportunities to bring a good name to the magic. As her character develops from one-dimensional to complex and fascinating, so will the magic.

However, this particular element seems to fit Achim the best because it is spontaneous and dangerous, but beautiful regardless. Achim would be best to wield this, as not only am I dedicated to the character and do put lots of time into a magic, the energy Achim brings into a thread would make it delightful to see her utilize the magic. Achim is a mischievous character, rather callous but also obscures such a cold hearted personality behind genuine anxiousness and embarrassment. Because this character spontaneous, the magic will be equally spontaneous and introduce utility that may seem odd within a Thunder/Lightning Slayer magic. This would also be a fitting magic due to Achim's relationship with demons as a group, as she's grown up with them.

(V.I.P Status on this account)

Post by Guest 22nd June 2017, 4:42 pm

Achim wrote:Guild: Grim Heresy
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am available 24/7, and am available to post daily.

Achim is a new character just being introduced to the dark wizard community as of late. Because of the fact that she is new, this brings many opportunities to bring a good name to the magic. As her character develops from one-dimensional to complex and fascinating, so will the magic.

However, this particular element seems to fit Achim the best because it is spontaneous and dangerous, but beautiful regardless. Achim would be best to wield this, as not only am I dedicated to the character and do put lots of time into a magic, the energy Achim brings into a thread would make it delightful to see her utilize the magic. Achim is a mischievous character, rather callous but also obscures such a cold hearted personality behind genuine anxiousness and embarrassment. Because this character spontaneous, the magic will be equally spontaneous and introduce utility that may seem odd within a Thunder/Lightning Slayer magic. This would also be a fitting magic due to Achim's relationship with demons as a group, as she's grown up with them.

(V.I.P Status on this account)

I understand this is a new character. However, you have not made an IC post since February, and have changed your character since then. Please roleplay in some noncombat jobs and socials, and apply again in a week after proving your activity. ^^

~~~

Heaven God Slayer is now available.
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 24th June 2017, 4:38 am

deletepost

Last edited by Shazam! on 30th June 2017, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slayer Positions - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 9:53 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Online daily, posting semi-daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: A powerful mage currently without any magic whatsoever. Eris once used to be named Noheme, a goddess now forgotten. And in those times, she was capable of controlling both darkness and light, use them in unison. As she lost her godhood and name, those powers were lost too. However, now she could awaken them on the opposite side of the spectrum as a demon slayer capable of utilizing darkness and shadows infused with holy aspect.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 26th June 2017, 5:18 am

Shazam! wrote:Guild: Black Sails
    Activity: Everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus upon losing his connection with the Ice was on a path of rage and hatred, this built up within him for time until he met his mentor. He told Remus that in order for his life to be filled with happiness and tranquility he himself needed to be calmer, he needed to rid himself of his pointless rage. The two trained and in that time his mentor spoke of a dragon who reveled in a clear calm state of mind and headstrong ideas.

Remus did in fact lose one of his slayer magics due to inactivity but that has long since changed, I have been throwing around some ideas that would benefit the change in magics in actuality. There are high hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Water DS would be a good start with a few plots I am interested in following with him, the magic will most definitely compliment his change in attitude with dealing on matters and more.

I'm going to have to ask you pick a different one. A member already sent their sample for Water Dragon Slayer and will be approved in this same post. Repost a new position in this thread and I'll send you on your merry way!

Eris Sytry wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Online daily, posting semi-daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: A powerful mage currently without any magic whatsoever. Eris once used to be named Noheme, a goddess now forgotten. And in those times, she was capable of controlling both darkness and light, use them in unison. As she lost her godhood and name, those powers were lost too. However, now she could awaken them on the opposite side of the spectrum as a demon slayer capable of utilizing darkness and shadows infused with holy aspect.

Approved! Send me a sample of 1k words through PMs :3 Gracias~

Evie's sample has been skimmed! Approved for Water Dragon Slayer!
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 26th June 2017, 4:12 pm

Hell Demon Slayer given to Eris Sytry

Post by Guest 30th June 2017, 1:11 pm

As both members have not met the activity requirements for Dragon Slayer after being put on their probation, the positions of Lightning Dragon Slayer and Light Dragon Slayer are now available.

Post by Guest 30th June 2017, 1:23 pm

Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position: White Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Every day bby
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Already having a White Dragon Slayer lacrima within her Astrid is ready for the next step in her training. Learning from a real dragon. Astrid is already very knowledgeable about how to use her magic, and tries to use it to its full capability. However under the elder white dragon's wing she will be able to grow into something much more powerful than expected, utilizing the magic's ability to bring happiness and help to all who need it. Including herself.
    For OOC reasons it'd give me more chances to plot and progress Astrid's story further.
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 30th June 2017, 4:46 pm

Guild: Black Sails
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: E V E R Y D A Y
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus upon losing his connection with the Ice was on a path of rage and hatred, this built up within him for time until he met his mentor. He told Remus that in order for his life to be filled with happiness and tranquility he himself needed to be calmer and release his rage in bursts when needed, he needed to rid himself of his pointless rage. The two trained and in that time his mentor spoke of a dragon who reveled in a clear calm state of mind but having the will of raging thunderstorm.

Remus did in fact lose one of his slayer magics due to inactivity but that has long since changed, I have been throwing around some ideas that would benefit the change in magics in actuality. There are high hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Lightning DS would be a good start with a few plots I am interested in following with him, the magic will most definitely compliment his change in attitude with dealing on matters and more.

Slayer Positions - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Post by Guest 30th June 2017, 8:28 pm

Astrid Foss wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Already having a White Dragon Slayer lacrima within her Astrid is ready for the next step in her training. Learning from a real dragon. Astrid is already very knowledgeable about how to use her magic, and tries to use it to its full capability. However under the elder white dragon's wing she will be able to grow into something much more powerful than expected, utilizing the magic's ability to bring happiness and help to all who need it. Including herself.
    For OOC reasons it'd give me more chances to plot and progress Astrid's story further.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus upon losing his connection with the Ice was on a path of rage and hatred, this built up within him for time until he met his mentor. He told Remus that in order for his life to be filled with happiness and tranquility he himself needed to be calmer and release his rage in bursts when needed, he needed to rid himself of his pointless rage. The two trained and in that time his mentor spoke of a dragon who reveled in a clear calm state of mind but having the will of raging thunderstorm.

Remus did in fact lose one of his slayer magics due to inactivity but that has long since changed, I have been throwing around some ideas that would benefit the change in magics in actuality. There are high hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Lightning DS would be a good start with a few plots I am interested in following with him, the magic will most definitely compliment his change in attitude with dealing on matters and more.

1,000 word roleplay samples, describing your characters obtaining and utilizing the magic. Gimme!

Post by Guest 4th July 2017, 10:47 am

Astrid Foss wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix

*wheezes* The position, take it. It's yours.

Heya Shazam! I really loved your roleplay sample. Unfortunately, however, I saw little to no use of the slayer magic and spells. At least half of the sample must follow the prompt-- acquiring and using the magic.
    Feel free to apply again in a week for this position, or another position at any time. ^^

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:02 pm