Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 13th October 2016, 8:41 am

Due to Mashyuu leaving the site, Earth Dragon Slayer has opened.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 13th October 2016, 9:19 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Fairly
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Frey was born looking relatively normal, expect for a patch of ashen skin on her back. That skin? Is a sign her body is actually only made from the earth and is not constructed the same as a normal humans. Thus her bond with the earth is already close, tight knit. Laying atop it she can feel as if she is one with the ground itself, due to being mad from much the same material, expect for her squishy internal parts.  Normally Frey should not be able to learn the magic she was not born with, her Earth-mate magic is a tight bond with the earth, making her connected to it's energy. However learning Earth Dragon magic would not sever this bond, thus allowing her journey. Rune wants to become the next earth dragon slayer for one very simple reason. Family. This girl was born and abandon, than lost to the village that raised her. Kanix took her in, and she felt secure at home for once. However soon as she developed a desire to meet her adoptive Father, the most recent earth dragon slayer, he was no where to be found. Thus if I get this position for her, she'll seek out the next best thing, an earth dragon itself. Slowly through intense training she'll be able to learn the magic her adoptive father once used, shift earth-mate into her secondary in order to forge a bond she would not otherwise be able to have with him due to his disappearance, and a deeper connection to the earth itself.

Post by Guest 13th October 2016, 9:31 am

Frey Rune wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Frey was born looking relatively normal, expect for a patch of ashen skin on her back. That skin? Is a sign her body is actually only made from the earth and is not constructed the same as a normal humans. Thus her bond with the earth is already close, tight knit. Laying atop it she can feel as if she is one with the ground itself, due to being mad from much the same material, expect for her squishy internal parts.  Normally Frey should not be able to learn the magic she was not born with, her Earth-mate magic is a tight bond with the earth, making her connected to it's energy. However learning Earth Dragon magic would not sever this bond, thus allowing her journey. Rune wants to become the next earth dragon slayer for one very simple reason. Family. This girl was born and abandon, than lost to the village that raised her. Kanix took her in, and she felt secure at home for once. However soon as she developed a desire to meet her adoptive Father, the most recent earth dragon slayer, he was no where to be found. Thus if I get this position for her, she'll seek out the next best thing, an earth dragon itself. Slowly through intense training she'll be able to learn the magic her adoptive father once used, shift earth-mate into her secondary in order to forge a bond she would not otherwise be able to have with him due to his disappearance, and a deeper connection to the earth itself.

Please, send in a 1,000-word RP sample of how you obtained the magic or use the magic.

Post by Guest 13th October 2016, 10:50 am

Frey Rune wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Approved for Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 13th October 2016, 5:41 pm

Guild: Independent
    Position: Metal God Slayer(MGS)
    Activity: As active as I'm needed to be.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In the past I was the Metal God Slayer for awhile. I plan on coming back onto site and doing multiple stories with people. At this point I plan on using the magic in tandem with my secondary magic in order to protect the lil sis's new character and all. If needed I can wait and show how active I will be and just use my secondary magic for now until getting this magic back. I have the entire magic done already too so its an easy transition to join back up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 8 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 13th October 2016, 5:42 pm

Cirven wrote:Guild: Independent
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In the past I was the Metal God Slayer for awhile. I plan on coming back onto site and doing multiple stories with people. At this point I plan on using the magic in tandem with my secondary magic in order to protect the lil sis's new character and all. If needed I can wait and show how active I will be and just use my secondary magic for now until getting this magic back. I have the entire magic done already too so its an easy transition to join back up.

Please, sending in a 1,000 word RP sample of how you obtained or use the magic.
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Skill: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 13th October 2016, 8:42 pm

Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position: Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: Everyone day, only reason it slowly lately is due to being sick but I'm almost over it.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Noa Kuroki is that of a slayer already so her body is used to the overwhelming power and stain it can have on her power. But for her reason of being Fallen God Slayer is due to the fact there is a Shinigami (God of Death) within her very being that she keeps locked away. Because all it wants her to do is going on a killing rampage and she doesn't want to hurt anyone at all. So she plans to tricking the shinigami into teaching her the art of slaying gods so that once she is done killing all of those in the human world. She would go after the gods them self for how they treated the shinigami. All she is trying trying to do is take down the shinigami within her so that she can live a fair free life without having to always keep the monster within her sealed in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 8 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Slayer Positions - Page 8 Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200

Post by Guest 13th October 2016, 8:46 pm

Noa Kuroki wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Activity: Everyone day, only reason it slowly lately is due to being sick but I'm almost over it.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Noa Kuroki is that of a slayer already so her body is used to the overwhelming power and stain it can have on her power. But for her reason of being Fallen God Slayer is due to the fact there is a Shinigami (God of Death) within her very being that she keeps locked away. Because all it wants her to do is going on a killing rampage and she doesn't want to hurt anyone at all. So she plans to tricking the shinigami into teaching her the art of slaying gods so that once she is done killing all of those in the human world. She would go after the gods them self for how they treated the shinigami. All she is trying trying to do is take down the shinigami within her so that she can live a fair free life without having to always keep the monster within her sealed in.

Note that Fallen God Slayer would become your primary, causing you to lose your Heartstone Dragon Slayer magic. If you still want the position, please send in a 1,000 word RP sample.
    Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 1,050

Post by Roy the Chanter 13th October 2016, 11:08 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Roy has dedicated his entire life to slaying demons, and doing this however he has too. The position of Hell Demon Slayer fits him perfectly, as it utilizes the abilities of both darkness and holiness. Both of these things play a significant role in his life, and he has taken it upon himself to rid the world of demons however he has to, even if he must dive into the darkness himself. He sees himself, and his methods as necessary evils, in order to protect the world from the greater evils. If he should have to learn from a demon, how to kill demon, and cloak himself in the darkness to stab them when their backs are turned, then he is more than willing to do this.

Jobs Completed

| D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |

Post by Guest 14th October 2016, 6:50 am

Roy the Chanter wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Roy has dedicated his entire life to slaying demons, and doing this however he has too. The position of Hell Demon Slayer fits him perfectly, as it utilizes the abilities of both darkness and holiness. Both of these things play a significant role in his life, and he has taken it upon himself to rid the world of demons however he has to, even if he must dive into the darkness himself. He sees himself, and his methods as necessary evils, in order to protect the world from the greater evils. If he should have to learn from a demon, how to kill demon, and cloak himself in the darkness to stab them when their backs are turned, then he is more than willing to do this.

Please, send in a 1,000-word RP sample.

Post by Guest 14th October 2016, 6:51 am

Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Cirven wrote:Guild: Independent

Please, sending in a 1,000 word RP sample of how you obtained or use the magic.

Approved for Metal God Slayer.
    Jin En'arr
    Jin En'arr

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin En'arr 14th October 2016, 8:55 pm

Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: fairly active, may occasionally be off for 2-3 days if school gets too busy
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Chiyo has had her own fair share of demons. She knows and understands very well what having demons feels like. At a young age her entire clan was murdered in front of her eyes by her own brother and sister. Ever since she has been full of pain and rage, anger and hatred, towards the two. The venom demon sensed that and began watching her, deciding that it may be able to use Chiyo's rage as a tool for it's own amusement. Day by day that hatred grew, until Chiyo was full of a poisonous rage that was slowly corrupting every fiber of her being. That corruption gave the demon an opportunity to approach her, saying it could give her the power to end her brother and sister once and for all. Chiyo agreed to the demon, and accepted the powers it offered, wanting only to avenge her clan. What Chiyo didn't bargain for was the rush that this magic gave her, the overwhelming desire to be free, to have freedom, to not be ruled by any person or rules. Over time she grew to love it, but that fierce desire to kill was always at the back of her mind, lingering, waiting for the right opportunity to rear it's ugly head.

Themes:

Post by Guest 15th October 2016, 5:18 am

Chiyo Kuroki wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix
    Activity: fairly active, may occasionally be off for 2-3 days if school gets too busy

Chiyo has had her own fair share of demons. She knows and understands very well what having demons feels like. At a young age her entire clan was murdered in front of her eyes by her own brother and sister. Ever since she has been full of pain and rage, anger and hatred, towards the two. The venom demon sensed that and began watching her, deciding that it may be able to use Chiyo's rage as a tool for it's own amusement. Day by day that hatred grew, until Chiyo was full of a poisonous rage that was slowly corrupting every fiber of her being. That corruption gave the demon an opportunity to approach her, saying it could give her the power to end her brother and sister once and for all. Chiyo agreed to the demon, and accepted the powers it offered, wanting only to avenge her clan. What Chiyo didn't bargain for was the rush that this magic gave her, the overwhelming desire to be free, to have freedom, to not be ruled by any person or rules. Over time she grew to love it, but that fierce desire to kill was always at the back of her mind, lingering, waiting for the right opportunity to rear it's ugly head.

Please get VIP before applying for a Demon or God slayer position.

Post by Guest 15th October 2016, 6:40 am

Marceline Anicetus wrote:

Please get VIP before applying for a Demon or God slayer position.

After being given proof of your VIP, please send in a 1,000 word RP sample.

Post by Guest 15th October 2016, 7:13 am

Noa Kuroki wrote:Guild: Golden Phoenix

Approved for Fallen God and Venom Demon Slayer.
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Skill: Chronokinesis
    Third Skill:

Post by Nao 16th October 2016, 11:09 am

Dropping Water Dragon Slayer. I'm not really active enough right now, plus I'm bored of slayer magic. owo

I still have it in 1 mission but that's it for now. ^^

Profile Magic Bank

Post by Guest 16th October 2016, 11:16 am

Removed. Water Dragon Slayer is now open.
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 16th October 2016, 1:51 pm

Guild: Golden Phoneix
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Online every day, can post 2/3 days during the week and weekends.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zero didn't take his magic seriously before and just used it to goof off, which cost him his mentor and nearly his life to a hunter trying to make a quick buck on the black market. Despite nearly losing his life he still sought for a way to get his mentor back and a way to get stronger in his own way while trying not focusing on revenge like his mentor warned him about.

Slayer Positions - Page 8 FtxZxrE

Post by Guest 16th October 2016, 2:03 pm

Guild: Black Rose (colour of the name hasn't been changed yet but this character has been approved.)
    Activity: On every day at least, if this needs checked out, then please check out my main, Salrynn, as Cascade is my alt.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character is a mermaid, this position would be very suited for this character as mermaids primarily control water magic, it would also co-operate well with her sword dancing. For a mermaid to be a dragon slayer has been quite unheard of but I think it would suit a mermaid very well if she was to get this position. I also think that as a mermaid, it could be great on land AND in water, as Aerwyna can breathe underwater due to her having a mermaid form.

Post by Guest 16th October 2016, 4:48 pm

Knight of Zero wrote:Guild: Golden Phoneix
    Activity: Online every day, can post 2/3 days during the week and weekends.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zero didn't take his magic seriously before and just used it to goof off, which cost him his mentor and nearly his life to a hunter trying to make a quick buck on the black market. Despite nearly losing his life he still sought for a way to get his mentor back and a way to get stronger in his own way while trying not focusing on revenge like his mentor warned him about.

You have a tendency to not send an app in when applying for positions or going inactive right after getting the position. Personally, this makes me hesitant in allowing it, but send in a 1,000-word RP sample of how you obtained or used the magic anyway.
    Cascade wrote:Guild: Black Rose (colour of the name hasn't been changed yet but this character has been approved.)
    Activity: On every day at least, if this needs checked out, then please check out my main, Salrynn, as Cascade is my alt.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character is a mermaid, this position would be very suited for this character as mermaids primarily control water magic, it would also co-operate well with her sword dancing. For a mermaid to be a dragon slayer has been quite unheard of but I think it would suit a mermaid very well if she was to get this position. I also think that as a mermaid, it could be great on land AND in water, as Aerwyna can breathe underwater due to her having a mermaid form.

Please send in a 1,000-word RP sample.

Post by Guest 18th October 2016, 5:53 am

Roy the Chanter wrote:Guild: Sabertooth

Cascade wrote:Guild: Black Rose (colour of the name hasn't been changed yet but this character has been approved.)

Approved for Hell Demon and Water Dragon Slayer.

Post by Guest 18th November 2016, 10:27 am

Due to Princess Natsu leaving the site, Thunder God Slayer has opened.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 27th November 2016, 5:23 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: I can come on here and do some posts just about every day, and my activity per day can range from 4 to 7 hours.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Chloe came from the stars above, or so she believes. She is very attuned to things such as heat and plasma already, both of which are found in lightning. Her nature of being tied to the stars above could also make her a perfect candidate as a being that was created to take on the gods. Before I went on my hiatus, I had a position here as a second generation dragon slayer, and used that magic quite well. The only reason I had to go on that hiatus was due to a health complication, so I do not intend to go on one again. It is not like there is very much to Chloe at the moment, as she was just approved and started a single rp, so it could be easy to work this in. All in all I think it makes perfect sense with Chloe's thematic ties to stars and plasma, for her to be the Thunder God Slayer.

Slayer Positions - Page 8 XgUWmH8

Post by Guest 27th November 2016, 6:17 pm

Chloe Harken wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: I can come on here and do some posts just about every day, and my activity per day can range from 4 to 7 hours.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Chloe came from the stars above, or so she believes. She is very attuned to things such as heat and plasma already, both of which are found in lightning. Her nature of being tied to the stars above could also make her a perfect candidate as a being that was created to take on the gods. Before I went on my hiatus, I had a position here as a second generation dragon slayer, and used that magic quite well. The only reason I had to go on that hiatus was due to a health complication, so I do not intend to go on one again. It is not like there is very much to Chloe at the moment, as she was just approved and started a single rp, so it could be easy to work this in. All in all I think it makes perfect sense with Chloe's thematic ties to stars and plasma, for her to be the Thunder God Slayer.

Do you have proof of purchasing regular VIP status at the least?
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 27th November 2016, 6:18 pm

Yes, on the VIP Shop now is my request that is still going through, Seijin said it would be fine if I apply now.

Slayer Positions - Page 8 XgUWmH8

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:23 pm