Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 29th November 2016, 4:12 pm

As a result of being uncertain about their activity, Gamon_Kinzoku has dropped Iron Dragon Slayer.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 29th November 2016, 4:19 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: I can come on here and do some posts just about every day, and my activity per day can range from 4 to 7 hours.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Chloe came from the stars above, or so she believes. She is very attuned to things such as heat and plasma already, both of which are found in lightning. Her nature of being tied to the stars above could also make her a perfect candidate as a being that was created to take on the gods. Before I went on my hiatus, I had a position here as a second generation dragon slayer, and used that magic quite well. The only reason I had to go on that hiatus was due to a health complication, so I do not intend to go on one again. It is not like there is very much to Chloe at the moment, as she was just approved and started a single rp, so it could be easy to work this in. All in all I think it makes perfect sense with Chloe's thematic ties to stars and plasma, for her to be the Thunder God Slayer.

((Attempting this again now since my purchase was approved and I am capable of applying))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 9 XgUWmH8

Post by Guest 29th November 2016, 4:20 pm

Chloe Harken wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Activity: I can come on here and do some posts just about every day, and my activity per day can range from 4 to 7 hours.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Chloe came from the stars above, or so she believes. She is very attuned to things such as heat and plasma already, both of which are found in lightning. Her nature of being tied to the stars above could also make her a perfect candidate as a being that was created to take on the gods. Before I went on my hiatus, I had a position here as a second generation dragon slayer, and used that magic quite well. The only reason I had to go on that hiatus was due to a health complication, so I do not intend to go on one again. It is not like there is very much to Chloe at the moment, as she was just approved and started a single rp, so it could be easy to work this in. All in all I think it makes perfect sense with Chloe's thematic ties to stars and plasma, for her to be the Thunder God Slayer.

((Attempting this again now since my purchase was approved and I am capable of applying))

Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample.
    Stygian Phlegethon
    Stygian Phlegethon

Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Post by Stygian Phlegethon 30th November 2016, 3:41 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Im on mostly everyday unless I am busy doing work at school.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I think I've proved that I am active enough to claim a position. I see people lose their spots because of inactivity. Some more reasons I think I should have this position is because of my char. His name is Stygian. In the greek myths the river stygian was said to give heroes who swam in it the body of steel. Nothing could puncture the body of the heroes. So like my name I think my character would fit with Iron Slayer. Even though Iron and Steel aren't the same thing lol. My char is also fluent with the use of weapons. Most weapons are composed of iron. So that is also a plus seeing as I can eat my weapons when I need the boost.

Post by Guest 30th November 2016, 5:32 pm

Stygian Phlegethon wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I think I've proved that I am active enough to claim a position. I see people lose their spots because of inactivity. Some more reasons I think I should have this position is because of my char. His name is Stygian. In the greek myths the river stygian was said to give heroes who swam in it the body of steel. Nothing could puncture the body of the heroes. So like my name I think my character would fit with Iron Slayer. Even though Iron and Steel aren't the same thing lol. My char is also fluent with the use of weapons. Most weapons are composed of iron. So that is also a plus seeing as I can eat my weapons when I need the boost.

Post by Guest 1st December 2016, 9:10 am

Chloe Harken wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus

Stygian Phlegethon wrote:Guild: Guildless

Both approved!
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 3rd December 2016, 4:53 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Venom God Slayer.
    Activity: Daily.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: To put it in reasons besides my good history of venom usage, Sayrn is by far the venom user that loves this magic type. Having used both God and Demon Venom slayer and been a venomancer Sayrn's own character is linked to the idea of poison. So to put it into basic terms Sayrn has and always will be a poison user. The God slayer magic will only help her improve her power and this time I plan not to drop it for any reason as Sayrn is around to stay this time and she will not stop being the creepy little venom lady she always has.

Post by Guest 3rd December 2016, 6:23 pm

Sayrn wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: To put it in reasons besides my good history of venom usage, Sayrn is by far the venom user that loves this magic type. Having used both God and Demon Venom slayer and been a venomancer Sayrn's own character is linked to the idea of poison. So to put it into basic terms Sayrn has and always will be a poison user. The God slayer magic will only help her improve her power and this time I plan not to drop it for any reason as Sayrn is around to stay this time and she will not stop being the creepy little venom lady she always has.

Sending in a 1000 word rp sample.

Post by Guest 4th December 2016, 9:41 pm

Sayrn wrote:Guild: Savage Skull

Approved for Venom God Slayer
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th December 2016, 2:17 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Away for a while but I am back now, pretty much daily or at least three times a week if possible
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lucia doesn't really know much about her past or where she came from. The last thing she remembered is sort of just appearing and waking up in the snow. Lucia would be a good Ice Demon Slayer because all she has ever really known in her short life is coldness to the point where even her personality is a bit cold at this age. Being a Demon Slayer would allow her to become even stronger, which is one of her goals.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 16th December 2016, 6:20 pm

Despair wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: Away for a while but I am back now, pretty much daily or at least three times a week if possible
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Lucia doesn't really know much about her past or where she came from. The last thing she remembered is sort of just appearing and waking up in the snow. Lucia would be a good Ice Demon Slayer because all she has ever really known in her short life is coldness to the point where even her personality is a bit cold at this age. Being a Demon Slayer would allow her to become even stronger, which is one of her goals.  

Please send in a 1,000-word rp sample.

Post by Guest 19th December 2016, 7:22 pm

Despair wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang

Approved for Ice Demon Slayer.

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 1:14 pm

Due to inactivity and failure to retain their activity, Obe9813 and Roy the Chanter have lost their positions as Torrent God Slayer and Hell Demon Slayer. As a result, both of these positions are now open for applications.
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 17th January 2017, 2:56 pm

If proof of vip is needed, last page of vip shop shows phaje buying my vip.
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very active, 7 days a week
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Inaris was always chaotic, born to raise hell. First an assassin, now striving to become one of Fiore's strongest Wizards, Inaris causes chaos wherever he goes. Even before he knew what he was, an immortal, Inaris always knew something was different. He was stronger, faster, more deadly than any normal child. He appeared as if a child but his knowledge was centuries, nay, millenia old. Chosen for his ability to cause chaos and destruction wherever he went, the hell demon would choose him an an instrument with which to cause as much destruction and chaos as possible, teaching him it's chaotic ways.

Slayer Positions - Page 9 Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage

Post by Guest 17th January 2017, 6:49 pm

Inaris wrote:If proof of vip is needed, last page of vip shop shows phaje buying my vip.
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: Very active, 7 days a week
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Inaris was always chaotic, born to raise hell. First an assassin, now striving to become one of Fiore's strongest Wizards, Inaris causes chaos wherever he goes. Even before he knew what he was, an immortal, Inaris always knew something was different. He was stronger, faster, more deadly than any normal child. He appeared as if a child but his knowledge was centuries, nay, millenia old. Chosen for his ability to cause chaos and destruction wherever he went, the hell demon would choose him an an instrument with which to cause as much destruction and chaos as possible, teaching him it's chaotic ways.

Sorry, hun, but you can only have 1 Slayer position over all your accounts.

By request of the user, Hana Akki is dropped from Ice Dragon Slayer, opening the position up for applications.
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 19th January 2017, 10:10 am

Guild: Black Sails
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus is a very cool, calm and collected individual. Preferring not to show his emotions to anyone and keeping the same cold expression on his face. The boy trained in the mountains as a child growing up and the temperature there didn't faze him, in fact it nurtured his obsession with ice and it's extremely unique properties. With becoming a dragon slayer he'd better his abilities with his newfound power as well as experimenting on its many uses. Remus when fighting is serious and cunning, this allows him to think of new ways to employ his powers in battle and watch it take effect but it's superb amount of damage.

Slayer Positions - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Post by Guest 19th January 2017, 10:23 am

Shazam! wrote:Guild: Black Sails
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Remus is a very cool, calm and collected individual. Preferring not to show his emotions to anyone and keeping the same cold expression on his face. The boy trained in the mountains as a child growing up and the temperature there didn't faze him, in fact it nurtured his obsession with ice and it's extremely unique properties. With becoming a dragon slayer he'd better his abilities with his newfound power as well as experimenting on its many uses. Remus when fighting is serious and cunning, this allows him to think of new ways to employ his powers in battle and watch it take effect but it's superb amount of damage.

Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample using or obtaining Ice DS.

Post by Guest 19th January 2017, 8:31 pm

Shazam! wrote:Guild: Black Sails

Approved for Ice Dragon Slayer
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 20th January 2017, 11:06 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Activity: Extremely (Daily Activity)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Yazuki has an electric personality, constantly looking for a good fight. He tends to go overboard and loves to go all out. One thing that tends to calm him is thunder storms, which have always had a soothing effect on him. He has a hatred for curses and demonic arts, due to the practices of his father which he had explained to him while he was a child by his mom. This has led him to want to rid the world of both. He would utilize his Lightning abilities along side his brother, constantly striving to be the best there ever was. He tends to be a bit carefree and go overboard though, often being destructive without meaning to

Last edited by Yazuki Yoshino on 21st January 2017, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 11:34 pm

Yazuki Yoshino wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Lightning Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Yazuki has an electric personality, constantly looking for a good fight. He tends to go overboard and loves to go all out. One thing that tends to calm him is thunder storms, which have always had a soothing effect on him. He has a hatred for curses and demonic arts, due to the practices of his father which he had explained to him while he was a child by his mom. This has led him to want to rid the world of both. He would utilize his Lightning abilities along side his brother, constantly striving to be the best there ever was. He tends to be a bit carefree and go overboard though, often being destructive without meaning to

Denied. "Lightning" Demon slayer does not exist.
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 21st January 2017, 1:20 am

edited title sorry bout that

Slayer Positions - Page 9 CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Slayer Positions - Page 9 Asmpgx10

Post by Guest 21st January 2017, 8:20 am

Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample of how you use or how you obtained the magic.

Post by Guest 21st January 2017, 6:05 pm

Approved for Thunder Demon Slayer
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 24th January 2017, 10:13 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Before leaving I was active every day, will likely be just as active now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: He was the Earth Dragon Slayer for nearly the entire time I was active on site, I'm going to continue that trend now that I'm back. The position as I understand it isn't sought after as it is. I plan on bringing that position to prominence.

Post by Guest 24th January 2017, 10:14 pm

Mashyuu Kumonosu wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Before leaving I was active every day, will likely be just as active now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: He was the Earth Dragon Slayer for nearly the entire time I was active on site, I'm going to continue that trend now that I'm back. The position as I understand it isn't sought after as it is. I plan on bringing that position to prominence.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 6:33 am