Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 25th January 2017, 8:10 am

Mashyuu Kumonosu wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Before leaving I was active every day, will likely be just as active now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: He was the Earth Dragon Slayer for nearly the entire time I was active on site, I'm going to continue that trend now that I'm back. The position as I understand it isn't sought after as it is. I plan on bringing that position to prominence.

Approved for Earth God Slayer.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 28th January 2017, 5:30 pm

Guild: Solo wanderer for now
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: I'm basically online every day, I try to post daily but do my study I wasn't always able to do so. But I expect to post more often after my exam week.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: If created the character Gangting a week or two ago, ask Frederick :P, if created the character around the idea of Terracotta soldiers and an earth dragon slayer which was taken thus, I modelled it after the Earth God Slayer. Gangting the God-king but that one is taken now aswell. Thus, Earth Demon Slayer is the closed to it and I can edit the Chronicle I'm writing on this character to match the Demon Slayer magic.

Post by Guest 28th January 2017, 6:48 pm

berggeit2 wrote:Guild: Solo wanderer for now
    Activity: I'm basically online every day, I try to post daily but do my study I wasn't always able to do so. But I expect to post more often after my exam week.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: If created the character Gangting a week or two ago, ask Frederick :P, if created the character around the idea of Terracotta soldiers and an earth dragon slayer which was taken thus, I modelled it after the Earth God Slayer. Gangting the God-king but that one is taken now aswell. Thus, Earth Demon Slayer is the closed to it and I can edit the Chronicle I'm writing on this character to match the Demon Slayer magic.

Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample of how you obtained or fight using the magic.

Post by Guest 29th January 2017, 6:49 pm

Due to inactivity, Noa Kuroki has lost their position as Fallen God Slayer.

Due to technological difficulties and at the request of the player, Sayrn is removed from Venom God Slayer.

Post by Guest 30th January 2017, 9:18 am

berggeit2 wrote:Guild: Solo wanderer for now

Approved for Earth Demon Slayer.
    Cereza
    Cereza

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 0

Post by Cereza 30th January 2017, 9:53 pm

Null. Delete this please.

Last edited by Cereza L'Ciel Daeth on 31st January 2017, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 30th January 2017, 10:45 pm

Cereza L'Ciel Daeth wrote:Guild: Soon to be Fairy Tail
    Position: Metallic Demon Slayer
    Activity: Every day, later in the day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I've had this theme in my head for weeks now, of a living iron maiden bent on casting judgement on her enemies and subjecting them to some pretty horrible punishments. Well it expanded into a full character when I found an appropriate ref picture and connected her lore to my other storylines. I won't throw spiel in about traits and all matching, because everyone does that. I have a vision of this character in a very specific way, and this Demon Slayer variant is the absolute best way to do it. I've been roleplaying for fifteen years now, and I know enough about my ideas and characters to know what's best for them. Enough said.

The character app is in creation now, and the VIP needed is waiting for approval Here.

Please reapply when you officially have the VIP.
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 31st January 2017, 5:44 am

Guild: Black Sails
    Activity: I'm on every day, and I post just about ever other day or so.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Here's the gist of it, Mark as a character was created specifically for this Demon Slayer variant. He's an automaton created by, you guessed it, the Metal Demon Tasuruha, who just so happens to have taken up residence inside Mark's body in order to replenish his life force. The thing is, Tasuruha is a wacky demon who was unlike jos brethren, he wanted to create, not destroy, help, not hurt. That's why he made Mark, the Clockwork Child. When his brethren found out about it, however, they were rather peeved, and banished Tasuruha. To this day, they hunt down Mark and Tasuruha, killing the pair ever time they reincarnate.

I've already invested a lot of time and energy into this plot line, even my custom lineage is based around this story line. Sure, I don't need Metallic Demon slayer for Mark to function as a character, few people ever do for their characters, but this is what he was built for and his plot would be extremely rough around the edges if he didn't have this position. It's a position that would really complete Mark as a character, especially since I designed him and his plot from day 1 with this position in mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 10 1zya1cx

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 3:10 pm

That Annoying Kid wrote:Guild: Black Sails
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Here's the gist of it, Mark as a character was created specifically for this Demon Slayer variant. He's an automaton created by, you guessed it, the Metal Demon Tasuruha, who just so happens to have taken up residence inside Mark's body in order to replenish his life force. The thing is, Tasuruha is a wacky demon who was unlike jos brethren, he wanted to create, not destroy, help, not hurt. That's why he made Mark, the Clockwork Child. When his brethren found out about it, however, they were rather peeved, and banished Tasuruha. To this day, they hunt down Mark and Tasuruha, killing the pair ever time they reincarnate.

I've already invested a lot of time and energy into this plot line, even my custom lineage is based around this story line. Sure, I don't need Metallic Demon slayer for Mark to function as a character, few people ever do for their characters, but this is what he was built for and his plot would be extremely rough around the edges if he didn't have this position. It's a position that would really complete Mark as a character, especially since I designed him and his plot from day 1 with this position in mind.

Please send in a 1,000-word rp sample.
    Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 31st January 2017, 3:23 pm

Guild: SS
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: I log on daily, and post when I can.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: On an IC perspective, I think this would be a very ironic magic for this character, but we must first understand this character. To begin, Achim is a religious character who treats life like it is a game. A typical viewpoint for FTRP's villains, but Achim is not one to crave the spotlight. In fact, he finds spectating more pleasing than participating, making him a dangerous onlooker with a taste for psychotic situations. But do mistake him for anything but a 'evil' character, he rapes, steals, and murders. And although these are all common traits for an evil character, we must continue.

Achim, on that same note, is also a very religious characters. The foundation of his willpower and goals are based upon God, and although his beliefs and morals are still to question, even by himself, he is still profound in saying that he is a believer in God. And now for the irony: Why would a murderer who worships a god of good will and kindness be a God Slayer? And beyond that, why water? Typically one may associate Venom, Darkness, Metal, or Fire with dark mages, but nothing as pure as water.

But besides irony, water is an underestimated element with deadly potential, and I feel that Achim could best utilize its treacherousness in both plot and out of character, within the magic itself. He is a character that takes one of the purest, light-associated elements and makes it as deadly and formidable as fire or venom.

Note: Giving VIP privileges to Achim from my main account, Ezra Aurence.

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 4:19 pm

Achim wrote:Guild: SS
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: On an IC perspective, I think this would be a very ironic magic for this character, but we must first understand this character. To begin, Achim is a religious character who treats life like it is a game. A typical viewpoint for FTRP's villains, but Achim is not one to crave the spotlight. In fact, he finds spectating more pleasing than participating, making him a dangerous onlooker with a taste for psychotic situations. But do mistake him for anything but a 'evil' character, he rapes, steals, and murders. And although these are all common traits for an evil character, we must continue.

Achim, on that same note, is also a very religious characters. The foundation of his willpower and goals are based upon God, and although his beliefs and morals are still to question, even by himself, he is still profound in saying that he is a believer in God. And now for the irony: Why would a murderer who worships a god of good will and kindness be a God Slayer? And beyond that, why water? Typically one may associate Venom, Darkness, Metal, or Fire with dark mages, but nothing as pure as water.

But besides irony, water is an underestimated element with deadly potential, and I feel that Achim could best utilize its treacherousness in both plot and out of character, within the magic itself. He is a character that takes one of the purest, light-associated elements and makes it as deadly and formidable as fire or venom.

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 7:01 pm

Due to the player leaving the site, Thunder God Slayer is now open.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 1st February 2017, 10:15 pm

Wanting to switch Metallic God Slayer to Thunder God Slayer.

Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: I am posting everyday multiple times and checking the site multiple times each day. I am the current Metallic God Slayer so I am active enough to keep a position already it looks like.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well, I wanted to give up Metallic God Slayer for Thunder God Slayer to change things a bit and have a story for where Cirven will be given the magic of the demon's DNA that was used to be created with, hence why I'd want to change magic. So mostly it is story reasons for why but Cirven also is the type to try and evolve himself into being stronger over and over again where he can fight stronger opponents and do more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 10 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 2nd February 2017, 10:23 pm

Cirven wrote:Wanting to switch Metallic God Slayer to Thunder God Slayer.

Activity: I am posting everyday multiple times and checking the site multiple times each day. I am the current Metallic God Slayer so I am active enough to keep a position already it looks like.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well, I wanted to give up Metallic God Slayer for Thunder God Slayer to change things a bit and have a story for where Cirven will be given the magic of the demon's DNA that was used to be created with, hence why I'd want to change magic. So mostly it is story reasons for why but Cirven also is the type to try and evolve himself into being stronger over and over again where he can fight stronger opponents and do more.

Post by Guest 2nd February 2017, 10:38 pm

Achim wrote:Guild: SS

Denied. It was a nice story, truly, but it wasn't very detailed in how the magic was used or a generally good way of showing how the magic was obtained. It felt more like character development than obtaining a magic. Too much storyline about the relationship rather than the actual gaining of the magic.

Cirven wrote:Wanting to switch Metallic God Slayer to Thunder God Slayer.

Approved. I greatly enjoyed the read. I loved how the magic was used and the story behind how you were able to obtain the magic. I hope you give the position a good name. ^.^

Post by Guest 3rd February 2017, 4:16 am

Guild: infinity hydra
    Position: metallic demon slayer
    Activity: very, every day for at least an hour if not more!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Given Meliodas’ past and his experience in the metallic demon wishing to be released from the curse of being a demon gave Meliodas his power in order to end his life. With this power I want to bring the battle between the light in Meliodas’ heart and the darkness of the demon slayer magic. His in a new member of infinity hydra but with time he hopes to be passionate member of the guild and build relationships but also using his dark power for the good of Fiore. (I’ve also been the water DS, and ice demon slayer previously)

Post by Guest 3rd February 2017, 9:06 am

Meliodas wrote:Guild: infinity hydra
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Given Meliodas’ past and his experience in the metallic demon wishing to be released from the curse of being a demon gave Meliodas his power in order to end his life. With this power I want to bring the battle between the light in Meliodas’ heart and the darkness of the demon slayer magic. His in a new member of infinity hydra but with time he hopes to be passionate member of the guild and build relationships but also using his dark power for the good of Fiore. (I’ve also been the water DS, and ice demon slayer previously)

Post by Guest 3rd February 2017, 2:26 pm

Mark Baxter wrote:Guild: Black Sails

Approved. I loved the story behind the origin of magic and I also loved how you used the magic during the fight. Something I've definitely not seen before.

Denied. It was a good read, but canon isn't something that's used on this site and can be more harmful to a character's history than you think. Nice fight, just not something I was looking for. You can always try again later for a different position. ^.^

Post by Guest 3rd February 2017, 2:59 pm

Guild: infinity hydra
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Given Meliodas’ past and his experience with the ocean god he has grown to be an apprentice to the ocean/torrent god. I would like to have an internal battle within meliodas dealing with the attitude between the gods towards humans as well as the power of the magic altering meliodas as a person. With this power I want to bring the battle between the light in Meliodas’ heart and the darkness of the demon slayer magic. His in a new member of infinity hydra but with time he hopes to be passionate member of the guild and build relationships but also using his dark power for the good of Fiore. (I’ve also been the water DS, and ice demon slayer previously)

Post by Guest 3rd February 2017, 3:00 pm

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Given Meliodas’ past and his experience with the ocean god he has grown to be an apprentice to the ocean/torrent god.  I would like to have an internal battle within meliodas dealing with the attitude between the gods towards humans as well as the  power of the magic altering meliodas as a person. With this power I want to bring the battle between the light in Meliodas’ heart and the darkness of the demon slayer magic. His in a new member of infinity hydra but with time he hopes to be passionate member of the guild and build relationships but also using his dark power for the good of Fiore. (I’ve also been the water DS, and ice demon slayer previously)

Please send in 1,000 word rp sample.
    Cereza
    Cereza

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 0

Post by Cereza 4th February 2017, 10:54 pm

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Every day, later in the day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Cereza is a fickle soul, a religious type at heard. So it makes sense for her to eventually work hard enough to receive her god's blessing. But we all know God Slayers are darkened by their powers, and I have the perfect little twist ot her history to give her that nice tone that will fit in with this slayer position.
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 5th February 2017, 3:46 am

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Noheme takes herself as a goddess despite her different origin and pursues powers related to these higher beings. Her actual power also grew in darkness, eventually consuming the side of light within the girl and in the end, could form into a venomous magic meant to defeat gods that she desires to be part of as an ironic twist of her fate.

Post by Guest 5th February 2017, 3:54 am

Cereza L'Ciel Daeth wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Every day, later in the day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Cereza is a fickle soul, a religious type at heard. So it makes sense for her to eventually work hard enough to receive her god's blessing. But we all know God Slayers are darkened by their powers, and I have the perfect little twist ot her history to give her that nice tone that will fit in with this slayer position.

Noheme wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Noheme takes herself as a goddess despite her different origin and pursues powers related to these higher beings. Her actual power also grew in darkness, eventually consuming the side of light within the girl and in the end, could form into a venomous magic meant to defeat gods that she desires to be part of as an ironic twist of her fate.

Post by Guest 5th February 2017, 5:00 am

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Given Meliodas’ past and his experience with the ocean god he has grown to be an apprentice to the ocean/torrent god.  I would like to have an internal battle within meliodas dealing with the attitude between the gods towards humans as well as the  power of the magic altering meliodas as a person. With this power I want to bring the battle between the light in Meliodas’ heart and the darkness of the demon slayer magic. His in a new member of infinity hydra but with time he hopes to be passionate member of the guild and build relationships but also using his dark power for the good of Fiore. (I’ve also been the water DS, and ice demon slayer previously)

Approved for Torrent God Slayer.

Post by Guest 5th February 2017, 5:09 am

Noheme wrote:Guild: Guildless

Approved for Venom God Slayer.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:41 pm