Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Tuesday 20th May 2017, 4:36 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Usually every day, but I have been a bit busy the past few days.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dradali was raised by the Ice Dragon, Akull. She injected herself with the knowledge that her master (and father) had given her, and now has the power to use it at her will. Though she has this power, she wants to further grow in her knowledge of Ice Dragon Slayer magic. OOC, I would like this spot because I believe that Dradali would make a great 3rd generation Dragon Slayer. She was raised by a dragon, and is a very fierce and strong character. I believe that she would wear this badge with honor and grace.
    Velvet Skydancer
    Velvet Skydancer

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon's Dance of Life
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Velvet Skydancer 21st May 2017, 12:11 pm

Just posting quickly to say I'd like the Ice DS position but can't post the app right this second due to being away from pc. If you'd give me the chance, I'll have my app posted and the 1k word RP sample done within the next 3 hours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 21st May 2017, 12:13 pm

Dradali Glacies wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: Usually every day, but I have been a bit busy the past few days.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Dradali was raised by the Ice Dragon, Akull. She injected herself with the knowledge that her master (and father) had given her, and now has the power to use it at her will. Though she has this power, she wants to further grow in her knowledge of Ice Dragon Slayer magic. OOC, I would like this spot because I believe that Dradali would make a great 3rd generation Dragon Slayer. She was raised by a dragon, and is a very fierce and strong character. I believe that she would wear this badge with honor and grace.

Send in a 1k word rp sample.

Legacy wrote:Just posting quickly to say I'd like the Ice DS position but can't post the app right this second due to being away from pc. If you'd give me the chance, I'll have my app posted and the 1k word RP sample done within the next 3 hours.

Application must be filled out, sorry.
    Little Miss Bliss
    Little Miss Bliss

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 0

Post by Little Miss Bliss 21st May 2017, 1:16 pm

Heyo, Legacy's alt here. Wasn't planning to make this til later but with this position opening up, kinda had to rush it now.

Guild: Golden Phoenix (currently awaiting character form approval)
    Activity: At the moment, not as much as I'd like as I'm in the process of moving house. Usually however I'm on every day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Bliss Marce'el has been on the site before as a 2nd Generation Dragon Slayer. However, I'd like to make her the first generation Dragon Slayer as a part of her back story (which I will be using as my RP sample). While her powers will initially be more than she can handle, I hope to have her progress, control and harness the powers provided to her by the Ice Dragon that found her.

OOC; My eventual plan was to try and get a hold of an Ice Dragon Slayer lacrima and bring Bliss back again. With this position opening up, I would love to bring her back into the site again and actually progress with her, unlike previous times where people have said they'll work with me on building her up and have let me down, resulting in her being forgotten.

Post by Guest 21st May 2017, 1:39 pm

Little Miss Bliss wrote:Heyo, Legacy's alt here. Wasn't planning to make this til later but with this position opening up, kinda had to rush it now.

Guild: Golden Phoenix (currently awaiting character form approval)
    Activity: At the moment, not as much as I'd like as I'm in the process of moving house. Usually however I'm on every day.

Bliss Marce'el has been on the site before as a 2nd Generation Dragon Slayer. However, I'd like to make her the first generation Dragon Slayer as a part of her back story (which I will be using as my RP sample). While her powers will initially be more than she can handle, I hope to have her progress, control and harness the powers provided to her by the Ice Dragon that found her.

OOC; My eventual plan was to try and get a hold of an Ice Dragon Slayer lacrima and bring Bliss back again. With this position opening up, I would love to bring her back into the site again and actually progress with her, unlike previous times where people have said they'll work with me on building her up and have let me down, resulting in her being forgotten.

Send in a 1k word rp sample.
    Nessa
    Nessa

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Guild : 「B」asilisk 「F」ang
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Sorcery ⛮ Shatter
    Second Skill: Forbidden Sorcery ♨ Starstone
    Third Skill:

Post by Nessa 26th May 2017, 4:33 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Fairly new, was just about to become very active (wish this spot had opened up a while after my magic was approved, so I could have shown proof of how active I could have been).
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nessa is that of a free spirit that loves to learn new languages. She would jump at the chance of learning a very ancient and dead language of the dragons that long ago ruled the land. I'm sure by now there are some wondering why would someone that from the sea choose iron element. That is because she has travel far and wide in both the sea an land, so Nessa has seen plenty of iron based/made things and weapons along the way. Iron is also an element that is both good for both offensive and defensive capability so it would be prefect for a free spirit that does what ever she wants when she wants. Basically if need be Nessa can attack or block against what comes her way while still caring on what she plans to do. When it comes to learning from a dragon it would amaze her but it would get very chaotic when the being would try to control in any way. So not only would it be both a learning of language and magic it would also breath more plot into the character her self. The mighty dragons that ruled the skies could now be spoke to a human right before their life is ended, for not giving her more information about the other ancient creatures that they had seen long ago an that were scared of or worshiped them.
    Withdraw: I have thought it over and talked with my fellow guild mates. Would love to have a chance for this spot at some point, but plot building with Nessa her self and with the members of Basilisk Fang is most important as of this moment. So sorry to say I would like to pull my app for 'Iron Dragon Slayer' at this time. An the fact that I'm so new here I have yet to show what I can do and this will give me a chance to do so. Maybe one day long from now this spot will open up again an I will try for it again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

the Selkie
    ~~~~~
    Slayer Positions - Page 13 3rd_te10
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 28th May 2017, 12:46 am

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Having been connected to the spirits of nature since the time he was eight years old, Dmitry is inseparable from the land. It is a part of his being and empowers him. As it stands, he is already stronger when fighting demons and can sense spiritual entities and malignant beings. As someone who can feel the will of the land, it is only sensible to develop the powers of an Earth Demon Slayer. And whether he likes it or not, he may be forced to accept these powers in the battle to come against Basilisk Fang.

Post by Guest 29th May 2017, 11:04 am

Nessa wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: Fairly new, was just about to become very active (wish this spot had opened up a while after my magic was approved, so I could have shown proof of how active I could have been).
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nessa is that of a free spirit that loves to learn new languages. She would jump at the chance of learning a very ancient and dead language of the dragons that long ago ruled the land. I'm sure by now there are some wondering why would someone that from the sea choose iron element. That is because she has travel far and wide in both the sea an land, so Nessa has seen plenty of iron based/made things and weapons along the way. Iron is also an element that is both good for both offensive and defensive capability so it would be prefect for a free spirit that does what ever she wants when she wants. Basically if need be Nessa can attack or block against what comes her way while still caring on what she plans to do. When it comes to learning from a dragon it would amaze her but it would get very chaotic when the being would try to control in any way. So not only would it be both a learning of language and magic it would also breath more plot into the character her self. The mighty dragons that ruled the skies could now be spoke to a human right before their life is ended, for not giving her more information about the other ancient creatures that they had seen long ago an that were scared of or worshiped them.
    Withdraw: I have thought it over and talked with my fellow guild mates. Would love to have a chance for this spot at some point, but plot building with Nessa her self and with the members of Basilisk Fang is most important as of this moment. So sorry to say I would like to pull my app for 'Iron Dragon Slayer' at this time. An the fact that I'm so new here I have yet to show what I can do and this will give me a chance to do so. Maybe one day long from now this spot will open up again an I will try for it again.

Noted.

Dmitry wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Having been connected to the spirits of nature since the time he was eight years old, Dmitry is inseparable from the land. It is a part of his being and empowers him. As it stands, he is already stronger when fighting demons and can sense spiritual entities and malignant beings. As someone who can feel the will of the land, it is only sensible to develop the powers of an Earth Demon Slayer. And whether he likes it or not, he may be forced to accept these powers in the battle to come against Basilisk Fang.

Because Marshy is to be out for 1-2 weeks, please send your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you would use the magic to me. Thanks!
    Lestat
    Lestat

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lord of Night
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lestat 29th May 2017, 11:09 am

Kisame is swimming with the fishes, and therefore Torrent God Slayer is Open

Lestat
    Magic
    Equip
    Slayer Positions - Page 13 Lestat1_by_gramcrackers-dbde5t5
    D: 11 | C: 4 | B: 2 | A: 0

Post by Guest 29th May 2017, 11:14 am

Torrent God Slayer is now available.
    cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 29th May 2017, 2:45 pm

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: Every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ever since he was a small boy Poom was an honest and pure boy and a man of God. When his mother died he still followed the light, and prayed every day. Then his father was killed, and he started travelling the world, and still followed the path of pure light.
    Joining the Infinity Hydra he felt at home once more, but after the death of one of his best friends and guildmates, he was not sure if the path of pure light was the only path to take. Reading his mother's journal he might have found some answers but not all of them. the shadows may give him the knowledge he seeks, and The Fallen  God may give him the way to get stronger and be a true warrior of justice even if he is only bathed in shadow and darkness. Because he will walk in the dark to serve the light.

[url=Proof of VIP]https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p550-official-vip-shop#296632[/url]

BEFORE:

Post by Guest 29th May 2017, 5:28 pm

cimbaman wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ever since he was a small boy Poom was an honest and pure boy and a man of God. When his mother died he still followed the light, and prayed every day. Then his father was killed, and he started travelling the world, and still followed the path of pure light.
    Joining the Infinity Hydra he felt at home once more, but after the death of one of his best friends and guildmates, he was not sure if the path of pure light was the only path to take. Reading his mother's journal he might have found some answers but not all of them. the shadows may give him the knowledge he seeks, and The Fallen  God may give him the way to get stronger and be a true warrior of justice even if he is only bathed in shadow and darkness. Because he will walk in the dark to serve the light.

[url=Proof of VIP]https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p550-official-vip-shop#296632[/url]

Approved! Please send in your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will utilize the magic. (:
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 30th May 2017, 5:16 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: been on almost every day so far
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I have had multiple slayer positions before and have released them before due to lack of inspiration of the magic. As a current Second generation dragon slayer he is use to having slayer lost magic. His body is changed around that he can wield the magic of the dragons due to the lacrima. As a member i have held the Venom demon before and had enjoyed the way i was going with it and now with it open it would work vary well with the current lacrima. Being a hybrid slayer this is going to suppliment the magic of the White Dragon Slayer as the Buff and Debuff magic i had it planned for.

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie

Post by Guest 30th May 2017, 5:27 pm

Kiari Cold wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: been on almost every day so far
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I have had multiple slayer positions before and have released them before due to lack of inspiration of the magic.  As a current Second generation dragon slayer he is use to having slayer lost magic. His body is changed around that he can wield the magic of the dragons due to the lacrima. As a member i have held the Venom demon before and had enjoyed the way i was going with it and now with it open it would work vary well with the current lacrima.  Being a hybrid slayer this is going to suppliment the magic of the White Dragon Slayer  as the Buff and Debuff magic i had it planned for.

Because you only returned to roleplaying today, please wait a while before applying for Slayer to prove your activity. Apply again in a week. (: Thanks!
    Ark

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Torrent God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ark 1st June 2017, 7:47 am

Guild: None
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: Just got out of finals week and had work everyday but now everything has calmed down, at LEAST since a day, probably much more.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Where should I begin? Ark is a former god who was betrayed by one god and was sent down from godhood and stripped of his power. This was due to Ark being a rather cruel person in the past but when Ark's power was stripped away he had also gained amnesia. It took him months before getting back to vital parts and it was as if he had a personality restart too. He still remembers a bit of his old ways and is no longer as cruel. Anyway, Ark wanted revenge against the god who had formed a "league" of gods. However without power what could he do? Ark then went and found a friend of his, another god, and asked for their power. With this Ark would be on his way to fulfilling his goal.

Post by Guest 1st June 2017, 9:50 am

Ark wrote:Guild: None
    Activity: Just got out of finals week and had work everyday but now everything has calmed down, at LEAST since a day, probably much more.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Where should I begin? Ark is a former god who was betrayed by one god and was sent down from godhood and stripped of his power. This was due to Ark being a rather cruel person in the past but when Ark's power was stripped away he had also gained amnesia. It took him months before getting back to vital parts and it was as if he had a personality restart too. He still remembers a bit of his old ways and is no longer as cruel. Anyway, Ark wanted revenge against the god who had formed a "league" of gods. However without power what could he do? Ark then went and found a friend of his, another god, and asked for their power. With this Ark would be on his way to fulfilling his goal.

Please send in your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic.

Post by Guest 1st June 2017, 11:12 am

cimbaman wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra

Approved for Fallen God Slayer! (: Well done!

Ark wrote:Guild: None

Approved for Torrent God Slayer! ^.^ Nice work!

~~~

Sky God Slayer and Hell Demon Slayer are now available.
    Lucian
    Lucian

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Black Sails

Post by Lucian 1st June 2017, 6:29 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Dragon Ice Slayer
    Activity: On site every day, posting at least once a day if not more depending on when I am waiting on others.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: From an in character reason, Lucian is the child of an Ice Mage, Damian, who spent their entire life trying to master the truest type of Ice magic. Absolute-Zero. A type of ice magic so cold it actually can be used to attack the very magical power of the user’s target and eradicate it. However, mastering this magic took too much of a toll on Damian’s body and he was nearing his last years as Lucian was born. As soon as Lucian was old enough to walk and talk his father began to teach him how to use ice magic and just before he died, and when Lucian was just old enough to learn it, Damian passed along everything he had learned to Lucian and explained that the reason he had created this magic was in an attempt to try and save Lucian’s mother’s life who was dying from an ill-ness right before Lucian was conceived. He was trying to create the ice magic to try and preserve her body until he could find a way to save her from her sickness. However, the pregnancy was too much for her and when it became obvious she wouldn’t survive the childbirth, he decided to pass it on to Lucian instead in hopes that their dreams would live on in their child.
    As for and out of character reason, I have been a long time member of the site and never been a slayer, nor have applied for one. I would like to take my shot at one, and play my hand at being a slayer. I actually have a very interesting idea for my Ice magic and would love to see it applied as a slayer type magic. I honestly cannot tell you a reason why I deserve it more than any other person. However, I would like to try for the position and try my hand at it.

Post by Guest 1st June 2017, 7:19 pm

Lucian wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Dragon Ice Slayer
    Activity: On site every day, posting at least once a day if not more depending on when I am waiting on others.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: From an in character reason, Lucian is the child of an Ice Mage, Damian, who spent their entire life trying to master the truest type of Ice magic. Absolute-Zero. A type of ice magic so cold it actually can be used to attack the very magical power of the user’s target and eradicate it. However, mastering this magic took too much of a toll on Damian’s body and he was nearing his last years as Lucian was born. As soon as Lucian was old enough to walk and talk his father began to teach him how to use ice magic and just before he died, and when Lucian was just old enough to learn it, Damian passed along everything he had learned to Lucian and explained that the reason he had created this magic was in an attempt to try and save Lucian’s mother’s life who was dying from an ill-ness right before Lucian was conceived. He was trying to create the ice magic to try and preserve her body until he could find a way to save her from her sickness. However, the pregnancy was too much for her and when it became obvious she wouldn’t survive the childbirth, he decided to pass it on to Lucian instead in hopes that their dreams would live on in their child.
    As for and out of character reason, I  have been a long time member of the site and never been a slayer, nor have applied for one. I would like to take my shot at one, and play my hand at being a slayer. I actually have a very interesting idea for my Ice magic and would love to see it applied as a slayer type magic. I honestly cannot tell you a reason why I deserve it more than any other person. However, I would like to try for the position and try my hand at it.

Approved! Please send in a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will utilize the magic. (:
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 2nd June 2017, 12:20 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Sky God Slayer
    Activity: I'm around every day on-site and in discord, and I always respond to posts within the day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Luna was first written up thanks to Elyx who was the last one to possess this rank and gained Sky God Slayer lacrima thanks to purchasing it from Elyx at the time, so if there was anyone who could justify taking the position I feel like it would be this character. While I haven't fully explored her backstory, I know that Luna gained the dragon slaying magic from a young age due to being chosen as a living weapon to protect the demon world should it be attacked, however after being saved from that life by a wandering hero dedicated her life to the purpose of saving others.

I hope to gain this position in order to further Luna's story by learning magic directly from the god/goddess which in this case would be her mother and far expand that part of my story beyond my first intentions. This is also the first time I've applied for a position, though I have been active for around two to three years give or take a few months. I deserve this position because my character revolves around it in a way - having created this character due to Elyx - and because I will be active with it and use it to weave a unique story.

Post by Guest 2nd June 2017, 2:29 pm

Luna Jaeger wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Sky God Slayer
    Activity: I'm around every day on-site and in discord, and I always respond to posts within the day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Luna was first written up thanks to Elyx who was the last one to possess this rank and gained Sky God Slayer lacrima thanks to purchasing it from Elyx at the time, so if there was anyone who could justify taking the position I feel like it would be this character. While I haven't fully explored her backstory, I know that Luna gained the dragon slaying magic from a young age due to being chosen as a living weapon to protect the demon world should it be attacked, however after being saved from that life by a wandering hero dedicated her life to the purpose of saving others.

I hope to gain this position in order to further Luna's story by learning magic directly from the god/goddess which in this case would be her mother and far expand that part of my story beyond my first intentions. This is also the first time I've applied for a position, though I have been active for around two to three years give or take a few months. I deserve this position because my character revolves around it in a way - having created this character due to Elyx - and because I will be active with it and use it to weave a unique story.

Approved! Please send in your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic! (:
    Shazam!
    Shazam!

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shazam! 3rd June 2017, 4:43 am

Guild: Black Sails
    Activity: On everyday now that college is on break
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Earlier on Remus was gifted with the sublime magic of the Ice Dragon Slayer but due to unfortunate circumstances it was stripped away from him, lost and without cause Remus prayed for forgiveness from the Ice Dragon Skadreas in hope that his magic would soon return to him.

I did lose the muse for Remus at one point causing me to throw him away but soon enough I put my full attention back into him with hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Ice DS would be a good start with a plot I am building with someone on site and to further initiate his changes within Fiore.

Slayer Positions - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIzZnkZyZOCHxWXJ-xy77XDKJjmLtcS8Vz31R6l25hhTFkGAAW

Post by Guest 3rd June 2017, 6:05 pm

Shazam! wrote:Guild: Black Sails
    Activity: On everyday now that college is on break
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Earlier on Remus was gifted with the sublime magic of the Ice Dragon Slayer but due to unfortunate circumstances it was stripped away from him, lost and without cause Remus prayed for forgiveness from the Ice Dragon Skadreas in hope that his magic would soon return to him.

I did lose the muse for Remus at one point causing me to throw him away but soon enough I put my full attention back into him with hopes of delving into his lore and creating something great from this character, the Ice DS would be a good start with a plot I am building with someone on site and to further initiate his changes within Fiore.

Good app, but I would ask that would bring up your IC activity before applying. Please feel free to apply again in a week if the position is still open, or if there is another position you would like to try for. (:
    LerotheRabbit
    LerotheRabbit

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion Might
    Guild : Infinity Hydra

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by LerotheRabbit 3rd June 2017, 6:12 pm

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Activity: I had recently joined, and I’m picking up my activity.
    When Radulfer was small, he was taken in by Zhelezo, the Iron Dragon. In history he had no qualms with mages, and when the task of raising a human child fell upon him, he took it head on. He did his best to pass on the best of his knowledge to Radulfer before disappearing from the mage’s life. His virtues were that of being a protector, and echoes of his words ring in Radulfer’s head, reminding him of what iron represents and what his magic was meant to do- protect people from dragons who once aimed to hurt them.
    Iron has been known to symbolize physical power, growth, and protection. It’s a strong material, one that promotes confidence, courage, strength, and resilience. Likewise, Radulfer is an affable and protective character. He cares deeply for those around him and goes to great lengths to help those in need. He joined Infinity Hydra for his aspiration to further assist people with their problems. The only thing that is holding him back from being the best defender and helper he can be is his hesitance in battle. He’s a character that does not wish to hurt even his enemies, which would pose an obvious problem to not only himself but to his allies and those who he is to “protect”. Another problem that would arise for Radulfer is when fighting side by side with his guildmates. He presumes that they have a certain expectation of him, one that he doesn’t wish to fail. During battle, what would they think of him if he was inable to fight properly? While the fact that he would still be weak in battle due to his own morality and the fact that he doesn’t practice his magic enough to be strong, his hand would be forced to be creative with his attacks. On one hand, how could he bring himself to harm another being, something that’s against his aspirations. On the other hand, what would his guildmates think of him (fitting in with others is a very big issue with Radulfer, and it’s a rather big reason as to why he remains quiet). If he wishes to progress as a character, he would be forced to grow beyond this inability and fear.It would be ironic for such a strong element being thrust upon a character whose will in battle can be considered weak due to his inability to attack properly.
    Radulfer is a character that I want to go through hardships so he can mature and grow as a character. Like iron, I want him to become more resilient and loud, that he takes a more active role in his life. He is scared of upsetting those around him, yet he yearns to find a place where he belongs. He wants to be a protector, something that the element of Iron represents. As iron symbolizes growth, Radulfer is on a path that will force him to grow, whether he likes it or not. His gentle personality prevents him from actively fighting, making him a hindrance in his own goals to protect others. At first, he would be much too hesitant to actually use his abilities, resulting him ending up in dangerous positions. If he wishes to continue on his path of a mage, he would be forced to adapt and realize that he can’t help everyone and that he has to make a choice of who he has to protect and those that he cannot.

Post by Guest 3rd June 2017, 6:16 pm

LerotheRabbit wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Activity: I had recently joined, and I’m picking up my activity.
    When Radulfer was small, he was taken in by Zhelezo, the Iron Dragon. In history he had no qualms with mages, and when the task of raising a human child fell upon him, he took it head on. He did his best to pass on the best of his knowledge to Radulfer before disappearing from the mage’s life. His virtues were that of being a protector, and echoes of his words ring in Radulfer’s head, reminding him of what iron represents and what his magic was meant to do- protect people from dragons who once aimed to hurt them.
    Iron has been known to symbolize physical power, growth, and protection. It’s a strong material, one that promotes confidence, courage, strength, and resilience. Likewise, Radulfer is an affable and protective character. He cares deeply for those around him and goes to great lengths to help those in need. He joined Infinity Hydra for his aspiration to further assist people with their problems. The only thing that is holding him back from being the best defender and helper he can be is his hesitance in battle. He’s a character that does not wish to hurt even his enemies, which would pose an obvious problem to not only himself but to his allies and those who he is to “protect”. Another problem that would arise for Radulfer is when fighting side by side with his guildmates. He presumes that they have a certain expectation of him, one that he doesn’t wish to fail. During battle, what would they think of him if he was inable to fight properly? While the fact that he would still be weak in battle due to his own morality and the fact that he doesn’t practice his magic enough to be strong, his hand would be forced to be creative with his attacks. On one hand, how could he bring himself to harm another being, something that’s against his aspirations. On the other hand, what would his guildmates think of him (fitting in with others is a very big issue with Radulfer, and it’s a rather big reason as to why he remains quiet). If he wishes to progress as a character, he would be forced to grow beyond this inability and fear.It would be ironic for such a strong element being thrust upon a character whose will in battle can be considered weak due to his inability to attack properly.
    Radulfer is a character that I want to go through hardships so he can mature and grow as a character. Like iron, I want him to become more resilient and loud, that he takes a more active role in his life. He is scared of upsetting those around him, yet he yearns to find a place where he belongs. He wants to be a protector, something that the element of Iron represents. As iron symbolizes growth, Radulfer is on a path that will force him to grow, whether he likes it or not. His gentle personality prevents him from actively fighting, making him a hindrance in his own goals to protect others. At first, he would be much too hesitant to actually use his abilities, resulting him ending up in dangerous positions. If he wishes to continue on his path of a mage, he would be forced to adapt and realize that he can’t help everyone and that he has to make a choice of who he has to protect and those that he cannot.

Approved! Please send in your 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will utilize the magic. (:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:49 am