Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki Hyoujin
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kamille's Shift
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 22nd April 2017, 8:05 am

I'm relinquishing my spot as the White Dragon Slayer

_____________________________________________________________________________________

l "Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you." l
    Character l Neyvahn Keyvolo l Character
    Primary Magic l First Generation White DS Magic l Primary Magic
    Bank l Neyvahn's Vault l Bank
    Slayer Positions - Page 12 YISjaXZ
    Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 22nd April 2017, 8:15 am

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position:  White Dragon Slayer
    Activity:  Online Every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Haku'na was raised in a small island mountain monastery. There the monks trained him in martial arts. Including several arts as well, such as math, science, music, and poetry. After residing there for a decade, the young teen wondered the island as always, until he went down towards the beach. The air was different, and had a breeze of uneasiness to it. He remained however unnerved, due to his training with the monks. In moments a massive Dragon appeared from the sky. She stood roughly forty feet high, with an even more impressive wing span. She was calm, yet released a sense of Regality. Remaining still, the teen began to become slightly worried of his predicament. Her name was Tyria, and she had been watching Haku'na for some time now. She was a wounded Dragon, whom narrowly escaped death. She was in hiding from those who would wish her death. She sought Haku'na to teach him a magic she knew would prove useful in the future, should she require his aid. She removed him from the monastery, and trained the teen magic for the first time. Haku'na remained with Tyria for a year and a half before she parted from him. He never knew if he would see her again, but he never forgot a single day he spent with her. Several years passed, and he continued his life at the monastery, before deciding to embark on a journey into the world. He would further his magical abilities, and become a wizard even Tyria would admire.

(I know i was told to reapply in a week for a previous slayer position i wanted. However this being my original wanted slayer position opening just a minute ago, I had to apply. I can still wait a full week to send in my sample. Just wanted to be sure i could compete for position)

Post by Guest 22nd April 2017, 8:33 am

Haku'na Matata wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position:  White Dragon Slayer
    Activity:  Online Every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Haku'na was raised in a small island mountain monastery. There the monks trained him in martial arts. Including several arts as well, such as math, science, music, and poetry. After residing there for a decade, the young teen wondered the island as always, until he went down towards the beach. The air was different, and had a breeze of uneasiness to it. He remained however unnerved, due to his training with the monks. In moments a massive Dragon appeared from the sky. She stood roughly forty feet high, with an even more impressive wing span. She was calm, yet released a sense of Regality. Remaining still, the teen began to become slightly worried of his predicament. Her name was Tyria, and she had been watching Haku'na for some time now. She was a wounded Dragon, whom narrowly escaped death. She was in hiding from those who would wish her death. She sought Haku'na to teach him a magic she knew would prove useful in the future, should she require his aid. She removed him from the monastery, and trained the teen magic for the first time. Haku'na remained with Tyria for a year and a half before she parted from him. He never knew if he would see her again, but he never forgot a single day he spent with her. Several years passed, and he continued his life at the monastery, before deciding to embark on a journey into the world. He would further his magical abilities, and become a wizard even Tyria would admire.

(I know i was told to reapply in a week for a previous slayer position i wanted. However this being my original wanted slayer position opening just a minute ago, I had to apply. I can still wait a full week to send in my sample. Just wanted to be sure i could compete for position)

Denied. You must wait a week before reapplying for a slayer position.
    Taizen
    Taizen

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Hera-senpai
    Experience : 203.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White DS Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Taizen 22nd April 2017, 8:49 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: White Dragon Slayer
    Activity: All Day Every Day!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Taizen had been raised his whole life to protect people. He was raised by his huge family that was all considered monks, but had never done anything similar to it but training and protecting the people. Taizen was branded with a lightning bolt to show his power and goal to help the people he loves. I feel as if my character should have this position because of the fact the just mixes so well with White Dragon Slayer. He is such a kind character and wouldn't use this power out of bounds. He'd also use it to serve Fairy Tail and to protect his friends and family. Why I want it OOC is because this is my first Fairy Tail roleplay site, and I think that I can make great use of it. I'm really good at staying active, posting, and creating topics to write with all of my friends. I also enjoy Fairy Tail a lot so I wouldn't take this and then never use it. That's my reasoning for being the White Dragon Slayer.

Last edited by Kazai on 22nd April 2017, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 22nd April 2017, 8:50 am

Kazai wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: All Day Every Day!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I feel as if my character should have this position because of the fact he just mixes so well with White Dragon Slayer. He is such a kind character and wouldn't use this power out of bounds. He'd also use it to serve Fairy Tail and to protect his friends. Why I want it OOC is because this is my first Fairy Tail roleplay site, and I think that I can make great use of it. I'm really good at staying active, posting, and creating topics to write with all of my friends. I also enjoy Fairy Tail a lot so I wouldn't take this and then never use it. That's my reasoning for being the White Dragon Slayer.

Send in a 1,000 word rp sample based on the writing prompt in the first post.
    Lark
    Lark

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Post by Lark 22nd April 2017, 9:01 am

Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Active- (I'm Leahndr Aspont)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Light does not always mean pure, or holy. Although Lark's intentions might be that way, she is definitely corrupted and wants to bend people to her will and get them to follow what she's dubbed the Rules. By deceiving people, no matter whether it's on purpose or not, with the concept that she's a slayer of demons and dragons and wields the power of holy light, Lark would be able to further along her goals of replacing her lost eye and forcing everybody to follow the Rules. At the same time, she fights using tactics that usually require her to be at the back line, and light is notoriously good at support and illusionary magic that would fit her style.

Post by Guest 22nd April 2017, 9:06 am

Lark wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: Active- (I'm Leahndr Aspont)

Light does not always mean pure, or holy.  Although Lark's intentions might be that way, she is definitely corrupted and wants to bend people to her will and get them to follow what she's dubbed the Rules.  By deceiving people, no matter whether it's on purpose or not, with the concept that she's a slayer of demons and dragons and wields the power of holy light, Lark would be able to further along her goals of replacing her lost eye and forcing everybody to follow the Rules.  At the same time, she fights using tactics that usually require her to be at the back line, and light is notoriously good at support and illusionary magic that would fit her style.

Send in a 1,000 word rp sample using the writing prompt found on the first post of this thread.
    Ark

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Torrent God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ark 22nd April 2017, 11:44 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: Online daily.
    Ryse is a carefree person who is rather goal oriented. One of these goals is to be the light that drives the darkness from dark guilds. Ryse wants the spotlight, he wants to be a shining star, one even brighter than the sun, he wants to be as bright as white. Ryse wants to be the light that descends and illuminates the battlefield with his presence. He wants to make a difference, he wants to do the world good. Because of these goals, the Dragon of White took notice of how much he wanted to become the light. It didn't be take long for Ryse to eventually stumble upon a dragon while on his travels. Ryse travelled a lot in order to gain more power and train in different ways. However, he ended up coming upon a slowly dying dragon, however st the time Ryse didn't know of it. This Dragon however did know of its inevitable doom. It didn't have much of a choice to pass on it's legacy to the boy before it. Enter Ryse Xenethis, the boy who plans to use the power of the White Dragon Slayer to vanquish the dark guilds. Ryse plans to instead of use the magic as support, but straight offensive combat. Ryse wants to go headfirst into battle and whether it's up close or from range, blast his foes away.

Post by Guest 23rd April 2017, 3:59 pm

Ryuuichi wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: Online daily.
    Ryse is a carefree person who is rather goal oriented. One of these goals is to be the light that drives the darkness from dark guilds. Ryse wants the spotlight, he wants to be a shining star, one even brighter than the sun, he wants to be as bright as white. Ryse wants to be the light that descends and illuminates the battlefield with his presence. He wants to make a difference, he wants to do the world good. Because of these goals, the Dragon of White took notice of how much he wanted to become the light. It didn't be take long for Ryse to eventually stumble upon a dragon while on his travels. Ryse travelled a lot in order to gain more power and train in different ways. However, he ended up coming upon a slowly dying dragon, however st the time Ryse didn't know of it. This Dragon however did know of its inevitable doom. It didn't have much of a choice to pass on it's legacy to the boy before it. Enter Ryse Xenethis, the boy who plans to use the power of the White Dragon Slayer to vanquish the dark guilds. Ryse plans to instead of use the magic as support, but straight offensive combat. Ryse wants to go headfirst into battle and whether it's up close or from range, blast his foes away.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to deny the application, as a winner for the position has already been chosen between the two samples that were already sent in.

Kazai is the new White Dragon Slayer.

This will remain, unless an admin says otherwise.
    Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 24th April 2017, 10:48 pm

It has been about a week so I am reapplying. App pretty much the same as the first time.

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Been active since I signed up (online everyday), plan to continue to be active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Jozuma has been around demons for ever since he was little, primarily the one his old assassin’s guild bound to him named Calcifer. Jozuma over the years has grown a good relationship with Calficer and they have become inseparable, literally and figuratively. They have fought, traveled, and trained together for years becoming a 2 minded fighting machine able to consult with each other in Jozuma’s mind to form a plan of action. Jozuma is aware though that Calcifer is a special case and is wary of other demons unless they prove to be friendly, using Calcifer’s knowledge of other demons and the underworld Jozuma has slain or atleast survived a good number of demons in his time. One problem, however, Jozuma has is that he can’t control himself when using Calcifer’s full power, putting him into an senseless bloodrage, so he hopes that one day he can control that power and they can become stronger as a whole. Being raised within a forest with his dragon father as a child and his early adolescent years in an assassin’s guild before leaving on his own path, survival was the only thing Jozuma knew for a good portion of his life and thus he knows how to survive more than almost anyone else in any environment which is fitting for an elemental Slayer. Considering how the properties of ice eventually brings even the strongest to their knees the Ice Demon Slayer should be an unstoppable force of nature which fits Jozuma’s fighting style very well while generally kind he is relentless when he fights never giving his opponent breathing room and taking every advantage he can find; he also doesn’t risk underestimating his opponents and will not hold back even on a supposedly weaker opponent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 12 D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:

Post by Guest 25th April 2017, 4:58 am

Jozuma wrote:It has been about a week so I am reapplying. App pretty much the same as the first time.

Activity: Been active since I signed up (online everyday), plan to continue to be active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Jozuma has been around demons for ever since he was little, primarily the one his old assassin’s guild bound to him named Calcifer. Jozuma over the years has grown a good relationship with Calficer and they have become inseparable, literally and figuratively. They have fought, traveled, and trained together for years becoming a 2 minded fighting machine able to consult with each other in Jozuma’s mind to form a plan of action. Jozuma is aware though that Calcifer is a special case and is wary of other demons unless they prove to be friendly, using Calcifer’s knowledge of other demons and the underworld Jozuma has slain or atleast survived a good number of demons in his time. One problem, however, Jozuma has is that he can’t control himself when using Calcifer’s full power, putting him into an senseless bloodrage, so he hopes that one day he can control that power and they can become stronger as a whole. Being raised within a forest with his dragon father as a child and his early adolescent years in an assassin’s guild before leaving on his own path, survival was the only thing Jozuma knew for a good portion of his life and thus he knows how to survive more than almost anyone else in any environment which is fitting for an elemental Slayer. Considering how the properties of ice eventually brings even the strongest to their knees the Ice Demon Slayer should be an unstoppable force of nature which fits Jozuma’s fighting style very well while generally kind he is relentless when he fights never giving his opponent breathing room and taking every advantage he can find; he also doesn’t risk underestimating his opponents and will not hold back even on a supposedly weaker opponent.

Denied. At the time of Aiyana's post, claiming who got what position, it has only been five days. A week contains seven days. You can try again on the 27th of April.
    Six
    Six

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 10

Post by Six 27th April 2017, 4:54 pm

Reapplying sense it's been a week now

Position: Vemon Demon Slayer
    Activity:
    On every day, posting however is mostly dependent on those im RP'ing with, personally i like to post at least once a day per topic im in.

Six was born and raised to be an assassin, he doesn't know any other way of life. He has been taught how to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, subterfuge, fight hand to hand combat, and attack vital spots in the human anatomy. He worked for a secret organization as agent Six but decided that he no longer wanted to work for them. They weren't too thrilled to hear that and imprisoned him. Six managed to escape but was pursued and nearly killed by one he thought was a close friend. He slit Six's throat and left him for dead. Once Six recovered he vowed revenge on everyone involved with the organization.

The reason why all this happened was because the leader of the orgainization is the Vemon Demon, he was trying to pick out of a select group of humans to be his successor. Six was the sixth and final candidate, hence his name. However, at the last minute, a new leader took control before Six could be anointed. This new leader set up a perfectly staged plan to kill off the Venom demon and take control. Six found the Venom demon on his death bed so to speak and told Six to finish him off so he wouldn't suffer and take revenge in order to become the true new leader of the Organization.

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 28th April 2017, 11:08 pm

My determination shall not falter! Taking a short break from studying to try reapplying again now I KNOW that it has been more than a week.  App pretty much the same as the first time.

Slayer Positions - Page 12 D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:

Post by Guest 29th April 2017, 6:35 am

Six wrote:Reapplying sense it's been a week now

Activity:
    On every day, posting however is mostly dependent on those im RP'ing with, personally i like to post at least once a day per topic im in.

Six was born and raised to be an assassin, he doesn't know any other way of life. He has been taught how to infiltrate, spy, sabotage, subterfuge, fight hand to hand combat, and attack vital spots in the human anatomy. He worked for a secret organization as agent Six but decided that he no longer wanted to work for them. They weren't too thrilled to hear that and imprisoned him. Six managed to escape but was pursued and nearly killed by one he thought was a close friend. He slit Six's throat and left him for dead. Once Six recovered he vowed revenge on everyone involved with the organization.

The reason why all this happened was because the leader of the orgainization is the Vemon Demon, he was trying to pick out of a select group of humans to be his successor. Six was the sixth and final candidate, hence his name. However, at the last minute, a new leader took control before Six could be anointed. This new leader set up a perfectly staged plan to kill off the Venom demon and take control. Six found the Venom demon on his death bed so to speak and told Six to finish him off so he wouldn't suffer and take revenge in order to become the true new leader of the Organization.

Jozuma wrote:My determination shall not falter! Taking a short break from studying to try reapplying again now I KNOW that it has been more than a week.  App pretty much the same as the first time.

Please send in a new 1,000 word rp sample focused on how you use the slayer magic and how you gained it.
    Lestat
    Lestat

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lord of Night
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lestat 6th May 2017, 3:51 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Activity: Online and post every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Niko is a living breathing Yokai, a spirit demon animal. Although he is always in his human form, he is very much capable of transforming into his Animal Yokai form as well. Both are equally apart of him. Growing up the user was often left to roam the endless fields of of the lowly populated mountain island. One day after a massive week long storm, Niko decided to head out exploring as a young teen. The young yokai eventually came upon a massive crater, slipping down to the center. He discovers the corpse of Poseidon, God of The seas. He is gravely injured, due to a battle with his brethren. He is left in awe, at the compassion from this young demonic being, as opposed to the treacherous actions of his family. He decides to use the remainder of his life to teach Niko, Torrent God Slayer magic. To be able to enact revenge one day, upon the very ones who brought death to his mentor, Niko has trained diligently ever since.

Lestat
    Magic
    Equip
    Slayer Positions - Page 12 Lestat1_by_gramcrackers-dbde5t5
    D: 11 | C: 4 | B: 2 | A: 0

Post by Guest 6th May 2017, 4:24 pm

Niko Black wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Niko is a living breathing Yokai, a spirit demon animal. Although he is always in his human form, he is very much capable of transforming into his Animal Yokai form as well. Both are equally apart of him. Growing up the user was often left to roam the endless fields of of the lowly populated mountain island. One day after a massive week long storm, Niko decided to head out exploring as a young teen. The young yokai eventually came upon a massive crater, slipping down to the center. He discovers the corpse of Poseidon, God of The seas. He is gravely injured, due to a battle with his brethren. He is left in awe, at the compassion from this young demonic being, as opposed to the treacherous actions of his family. He decides to use the remainder of his life to teach Niko, Torrent God Slayer magic. To be able to enact revenge one day, upon the very ones who brought death to his mentor, Niko has trained diligently ever since.

Please, send in a 1,000-word rp sample explaining how you got the magic and how you use it in battle.

Post by Guest 6th May 2017, 5:51 pm

Jozuma wrote:My determination shall not falter! Taking a short break from studying to try reapplying again now I KNOW that it has been more than a week.  App pretty much the same as the first time.

Not that impressive of a sample, but you fulfilled the requirements, so approved.

Post by Guest 6th May 2017, 6:58 pm

Niko Black wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:  Niko is a living breathing Yokai, a spirit demon animal. Although he is always in his human form, he is very much capable of transforming into his Animal Yokai form as well. Both are equally apart of him. Growing up the user was often left to roam the endless fields of of the lowly populated mountain island. One day after a massive week long storm, Niko decided to head out exploring as a young teen. The young yokai eventually came upon a massive crater, slipping down to the center. He discovers the corpse of Poseidon, God of The seas. He is gravely injured, due to a battle with his brethren. He is left in awe, at the compassion from this young demonic being, as opposed to the treacherous actions of his family. He decides to use the remainder of his life to teach Niko, Torrent God Slayer magic. To be able to enact revenge one day, upon the very ones who brought death to his mentor, Niko has trained diligently ever since.

Approved.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th May 2017, 9:39 am

dropping my lightning slayer position due to plot

Post by Guest 8th May 2017, 9:40 am

Lightning Dragon Slayer is now open for application.
    Phantom King
    Phantom King

The Lightning Deity

Regular VIP Status- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Quake Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Phantom King 9th May 2017, 5:36 am

Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: On just about 24/7

Since I've joined this site five years ago, lightning magic has always been my go to magic. Dragon slayer magic has also been a well targeted magic for Levone as well, meaning that obtaining lightning dragon slayer would be a great fit. Levone is also been very connected to lightning since his birth, as his father also had lightning magic. His personality is also similar to that of that of lightning as well, being very random in general but also very powerful when he strikes. He is also a very pure person and would use this powerful magic to protect his friend, and even slay a dragon if the time called for it. Levone would also try to get the max power of the lightning dragon slayer magic and use it to its full potential. Why I personally wants this magic is because I've always had lightning magic on this site, sometimes changing but going right back, meaning that lightning magic is a speciality of mines. I've been on this site for a long time and even though I have disappeared, I really plan to stay and role play here again.

Post by Guest 9th May 2017, 5:49 am

Phantom King wrote:Guild: Guildless

Since I've joined this site five years ago, lightning magic has always been my go to magic. Dragon slayer magic has also been a well targeted magic for Levone as well, meaning that obtaining lightning dragon slayer would be a great fit. Levone is also been very connected to lightning since his birth, as his father also had lightning magic. His personality is also similar to that of that of lightning as well, being very random in general but also very powerful when he strikes. He is also a very pure person and would use this powerful magic to protect his friend, and even slay a dragon if the time called for it. Levone would also try to get the max power of the lightning dragon slayer magic and use it to its full potential. Why I personally wants this magic is because I've always had lightning magic on this site, sometimes changing but going right back, meaning that lightning magic is a speciality of mines. I've been on this site for a long time and even though I have disappeared, I really plan to stay and role play here again.

Please, send in a 1,000-word rp sample of how you obtained the magic and how you use it in battle.

Post by Guest 10th May 2017, 7:01 am

Phantom King wrote:Guild: Guildless

Approved for Lightning Dragon Slayer.
    Six
    Six

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 10

Post by Six 20th May 2017, 5:50 am

ok Reapplying again now that my free time has returned!!!

Activity:

Post by Guest 20th May 2017, 6:28 am

Six wrote:ok Reapplying again now that my free time has returned!!!

Activity:

You know the drill.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:00 pm