Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cyrus's Arrival (Open)

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) Empty Cyrus's Arrival (Open)

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th April 2014, 7:49 pm

He had not been in Hargeon Town for that long. The nomad had finally decided that his wandering should come to an end. 12 years now he had been drifting around the country of Fiore, ever since he was thrown on the streets by his father. A few days ago, he had finally realized something different about himself. He wasn't getting any stronger. Not being one to just stop improving, he began pondering possibilities to increase his strength, and finally figured out his solution. He would join a mage guild.

Now he stood before the grand halls of the mage Lamia Scale, which he had heard about from some Hargeon residents. It's marble wonder disturbed the Cloud-Make mage. I never expected the guild to be so... earthen. he though to himself. He began to reconsider joining, but then quickly shook the idea from his mind. If he couldn't hold fast to even joining a guild, how would he earn the respect of his guildmates. Besides, this was the best way for him to become stronger.

Walking inside the marble doors he called to check if anyone was nearby. "Yo! Anyone here?"

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 23rd April 2014, 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) Empty Re: Cyrus's Arrival (Open)

Post by Kari 18th April 2014, 9:03 pm

Another uneventful day at Lamia Scale, Kariline was wasting the day away by challenging members to arm wrestling, earning a bit of coin from betting on the side. She wasn't the strongest person ever, but she was defiantly gaining alot from her training. Her tall figure was rather intimidating to other girls in the guild as well.

She leaned back in the chair and grinned. She was enjoying this. Taking a large swig from a flask, she slammed it down on the table and roared! " Who's next?!!" Kariline stood and placed her leg up on the table. She felt invincible. Murmuring mages were gathered in a circle around her.

Her gaze fell to the entrance where a man stood. A new face, she had not seen him before. Kariline stepped back and casually walked up to him, " Hey, are you new?" She asked before crossing her arms across her chest. She wasn't a bully, just enjoyed power and pushing herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th April 2014, 9:57 pm

"Hey, are you new?" asked a girl nearby who had apparently been arm wrestling some other mages. Looking at her, Cyrus sighed in disappointment. She was clearly taller than him, as were most people, a fact that he resented. Nevertheless, Cyrus new his place when it came to talking to his superiors. "Hello there. My name is Cyrus Kuma, and I've come to join Lamia Scale. I'm assuming that you're one of it's members?" he said, hoping he'd come to the right place.

Despite his tact in most situations, he had no formal education and was simply awful at remembering knowing places, facts, or history, and his disconnection from society as a nomad ended up leading to a lack of knowledge in current events and celebrities. It hadn't occurred to him but he could've been in the completely wrong place. Oh god, he hoped that wasn't the case.

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 23rd April 2014, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 18th April 2014, 10:00 pm

Zhu sighed as he returned from one of his missions. He had finished it rather handily and now had returned to the guild hall for some much needed rest and relaxation. As he walked in however he was greeted by the sight of Kariline the demon summoner and a new face that his eye just didn't recognize. He managed to catch the boy's name and he didn't mind it at all. In fact he kind of liked the boy's name. He was certainly an interesting sprout if nothing else. He looked at the pair of them with his one eyed gaze for a moment before he looked to Kariline "Don't scare off all of our new faces Kari. After all it won't do for moral if you look so imposing. Besides from the looks of him he isn't able to challenge you, or me for that matter."

This underhanded insult might go unnoticed by the new comer, but Kariline would more than likely pick up on it seeing as how she had fought Zhu when they had first become members. Zhu didn't worry about that however and instead gently pat the boy on his shoulder "Welcome to Lamia Scale Cyrus. You looking to join the guild huh? Well come on in here and you can tell me and Kari here a little more about yourself." He asked rather friendly as he walked past the pair and into the bar area motioning for the pair of them to follow.

Character Info:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th April 2014, 10:18 pm

Phew; a wave of relief flooded him when the man said "Lamia Scale." Cyrus hadn't noticed it before, but he could definitely feel a strong magic presence from the two Lamia Scale mages. He couldn't necessarily describe what type of magic they used but he could tell that they involved a diverse set of skills much like his own. He had a feeling he could learn a lot from these people. There wasn't much talking as he was led around by the mages. Finally he decided to break the silence, "So who are you exactly?" He hoped he didn't sound rude.

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 23rd April 2014, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 19th April 2014, 1:13 pm

Kihia was standing by one of the pillars of the guild hall, watching the scene unfolding in front of him. He was leaning on Icarus, while watching Kariline greet the new-comer, and another guild member he hadn't met yet also greet him. Kihia, studied the young man, trying to learn more about him. Kihia still considered himself a newcomer to Lamia scale, and didn't want to join in the introductions right away. He already has two people introducing him to the Guild... I don't want to make him feel overwhelmed... Kihia then turned his attention to the guild member who came in behind Cyrus. After studying the guild member a bit, moved his attention to watch the scene before him. He made a obscure wave their direction but nothing more....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Axilmeus keep in mind that the site has rules that requires a post order to be followed,
    here is the link for more information: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5789-basic-rules-information
    I look forward to your future posts and rping with ya :-)

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) Kihisi10
    Cyrus's Arrival (Open) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 20th April 2014, 8:27 pm

Talen was siting at the guild hall bar, just relaxing as he sipped from a tankard. It seemed like forever for Talen since he had been able to just relax. He was always running around doing something or another for the guild. Although he enjoyed working to make his guild better, it was nice to just be able to relax.

Talen smiled as Zhu Feng and Kariline walked over with a potential new member for the guild. "Hey Kariline, Zhu" he waved to both of them. He remembered the fight that they had when they first had joined the guild, it had been a hard fight, but he had enjoyed it and he respected both of them because of it.

Talen extended his hand to the new recruit for the guild. "The name's Talen. I assume you are here to join our guild."

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) Coolte17
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 22nd April 2014, 9:49 am

The ends of her mouth turned up into a sly grin, ah Zhu. He was pretty much her friendly Rival at this point. There power was equal, for now at least. Kariline just turned slightly to greet him, " Well we can't have weak spined people looking into what we do." She just put her hands in the air like she was surrendering, " Just trying to keep him out of trouble. " True that their life style was dangerous, but it isn't in Lamia Scale to kill members. Unless your the master Zuo. She stepped down as Talen came up to greet the new member as well. She could remember when it was them who just came through those doors. All of them, neck and neck. She smiled again. This place was certainly changing her for the better.

" I am Kariline Kaido, welcome to Lamia Scale. " She said, answering the newcomer's question. But he had yet to even answer theirs. He could be a bit overwhelmed, but not like she felt bad. Kari grabbed a tankard of beer down from the serving girl's plate and took a gulp.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2014, 8:28 pm

Zhu sighed as the rest of the guild members were close to had suddenly appeared as he led this newbie into the bar. He really didn't mind that they were all there, but it always seemed that wherever he appeared they would be quick to follow. This brought the question to his mind if they were secretly connected somewhere in the fabric of fate.

Still once they were in the bar Zhu turned and looked to the new comer "Well it would be awfully rude manners to not take my guild mates cue. My name is Zhu Feng. I am a requip mage, and I look forward to you joining our guild."

Character Info:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 23rd April 2014, 6:51 pm

He couldn't believe it. Two... no, three now, wait... make that four Lamia scale mages had noted his appearance at this point. So many! he thought to himself. He didn't know wether to feel overwhelmed or elated that he was getting this much attention. Based off of their fellow guildmates' behavior they were highly respected within the guild. He was so caught  up that he almost missed the comment coming from the man with the eyepatch.

Dropping to one knee and bowing his head, he began his proper introduction. "Hello Sir Feng, Lady Kaido, and Sir Talen, a pleasure to meet you all. If you weren't here when I first introduced myself, my name is Cyrus Kuma. I'm a cloud-make mage and I've come to join Lamia Scale. I hope I can be of service to your guild." He looked up discretely through his white locks to check their responses.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 23rd April 2014, 8:20 pm

Kihia sighed and stood up while lifting Icarus up to rest on his right shoulder. He then slowly started walking up behind the group. When he got behind them he stood there for a moment and then finally said "Hello Cyrus.....Welcome to Lamia scale, My name is Kihia Avoa...and I am a Ice make mage..." Kihia kept staring at the group, unsure what their reactions would be....

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) Kihisi10
    Cyrus's Arrival (Open) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 23rd April 2014, 9:16 pm

Talen took out one of his keys after Kihia introduced himself, realizing that he had not explained his magic the new recruit. "I am a celestial mage," Talen explained as he raised his key to chest height. "Gate of the Gorgon I open thee, Medusa." a doorway to the spirit world opened and Medusa slithered out into the guild hall. She looked around before silently waving at the rest of the mages. "This is Medusa, one of the spirits that I have a contract with. She may look scary, but she is one of the nicest spirits you will ever meet, she even helped to raise me."

Cyrus's Arrival (Open) Coolte17
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 24th April 2014, 5:31 am

Today was a day much like many others here a new guild member would enter the hollowed halls of Lamia Scale. Zuo Cii literally being one with the building was able to detect his presence the moment he stepped in even from all the way across the building. However the earth mage permitted the man a few minutes to get to know the other guild members before making his appearance. Feeling that introduction were close enough to being out of the way Zuo Cii sunk into the ground and was on the move. Zuo would be next seen melting out of a wall behind the group gathering around Cyrus. [color=#BCF5A9]"Ah hello there. Cyrus was it? I am Zuo Cii Guild Master of Lamia Scale. I would like to now provide you with a proper Lamia Scale welcome!" Zuo clapped his hands and the ground underneath Zhu Feng and Kariline would drop out from under there feet dropping them into an underground ramp going who knows where. Then with a snap of his fingers Talen, Kihia and Cyrus would meet a similar fate.

At the bottom of the ramps the five mages would find themselves in a pure marble labyrinth. Zuo's voice echoed through the halls "You have been divivded into two groups within this maze, it is your object to meet up and reach the end. I wish you all the best of luck. If you need me simply speak into the marble I promise you I can hear." This was not the first time a handful of Lamia Scale members were dropped into this maze and if Zuo had his way it wouldn't be the last. The maze was actually very small, just a few hallways and paths that Zuo was manipulating the marble halls to create a seemingly endless maze. Zhu Feng and Kariline were in a separate section from the rest of their friends and the two groups could only merge if Zuo made the two halves of the Labyrinth meet and if he were to do so the mages below would have to give him a reason.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:45 pm