Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Conductor's Arrival [Open]

Fence44
    Fence44

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phantom Express Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A Conductor's Arrival [Open]

Post by Fence44 13th June 2015, 8:33 am

Today was not a good day.

The Guild was notoriously difficult to find, for one. Flick had traveled from city to city, hiring the cheapest among sailors in order to find the moving turtle island. The Conductor was still a little hung up on the fact that much of his future might be spent on the back of an amphibious reptile. Indeed, just last night he had a terrible nightmare regarding it. He was just about to take a soothing bath in a calm, serene lake when a swarm of baby turtles struck, dragging him down into the watery depths of his dirty bath water... 

Only, the reality was about a million times worse. 

After being captured by a band of roaming pirates, Flick had just about given up his search. So he'd "Yo-ho'd" a bit, drank just a smidgen of rum (which was the equivilant of a bottle of strong wine) and was considering joining the band permanently when all of a sudden the Island loomed into view. Flick and about half the crew just about swooned when the massive turtle glanced down at their bobbing ship, but somehow Flick convinced his swashbuckling friends to lend him a rowboat and say their goodbyes. How he climbed up that walking nightmare of a beast he will never know, but somehow he did it. And now he stood, shivering and very much wet, before the entrance to Suripingu Mori. 
    For no particular reason at all, he looked up.

The sun was beginning it's brilliant ascent, painting the frothy white clouds a peach pink. The waters were clear, and there was no sign of the Red Skull's crew. Salty air and anticipation swirled, crisp and bright, up and through the peaceful island.

Flick put his palm to the massive doors, and pushed.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A Conductor's Arrival [Open]

Post by Daemon Spade 13th June 2015, 9:08 pm

Bamboo thickets and Sakura blossoms bloomed through out the year within Suripingu Mori's Base it gives the neutral guild an air of tranquility to it's surroundings as Genbu moved gently across the waves. As the morning sun rose into the sky a large dire wolf was lying calmly in the garden with a small girl with long silver hair nuzzling gently against it's fur. As the Sun passed over the back wall of the guild compound hitting the wolf right in the face it let out a groan as it slowly opened up it's eyes with a quiet yawn.

The wolf's ears twitched a little at the sound of the main gate opening causing it to open it's eyes  and stretch a little as it lifts the girl onto it's back and calmly walked over to the front gate as it calmly sat layd back down. "Welcome to Suripingu Mori I must say it's rather rare to have a visitor arrive during the night Genbu usually shakes anyone who attempts off. " The wolf said to the new arrival as the girl on his back continued to sleep peacefully . The wolf was actually the Gm of the guild just not in his human form it's not really his preference to be sleeping at night but the little girl on his back told him that she enjoyed watching the stars move by.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Conductor's Arrival [Open] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A Conductor's Arrival [Open] Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Fence44
    Fence44

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fence44 14th June 2015, 8:30 am

How odd. Flick glanced at the wolf with slightly narrowed eyes, dripping in a pool of seawater. He had no idea what he had expected, but a talking wolf carrying what may or may not have been a dead girl on his back was certainly not it. And he wasn't quite sure who "Genbu" was, but Flick had an inkling that the wolf was referring to the... the thing that Flick had nearly fallen off of on his way up here. Several times.

The wolf waited patiently, and common curtesy kicked in. Flick gave a slight bow, taking care not to fall over in his chilled state. "My arrival time was more by chance than choice, if you must know. And the repti- *ahem* the..turtle I climbed was no rockier then riding the roof of the Phantom Express going at its top speed." Flick blinked. He hadn't meant to say that. He never said stuff like that. He sounded almost as if he were bragging, for goodness sake!

It was the wolf's presence. Something about him put the normally close-mouthed Conductor on edge, but Flick didn't know what. And then something even more atrocious- something bordering on personal- popped out of Flick's mouth: "Pardon, but is the person on your back *cough* sleeping?"
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th June 2015, 5:41 pm

Ah the Phantom Empress that band of foolish maunders of the sea have been pestering  Genbu lately you must be very lucky to have arrived here being on their ship they rarely show kindness towards people they've captured. "

The wolf said as stood up and stretched a little as he continued to look at the strange young man as he asked him if the girl on his back was sleeping the wolf smiled and nodded. She rarely sleeps during the night due to an affliction she has so during the day it is my job to watch over her though she can be rather troublesome and whinny when things don't go her .... The wolf stopped talking as a wrathful aura  was seen growing from his back Daemon what are you saying about me ?" The previously sleeping girl sat up calmly and pulled on the wolf's left ear clearly annoyed at him. Milady that hurts and we have a guest.  " The wolf said as he grumbled slightly. The girl growled and climbed off the wolf's back and proceeded to pout. " Daemon I want breakfast. " The girl said before turning the young man. "Would you like something to eat ?" The wolf sighed and closed it's eyes as a silvery aura similar to the small girl  flowed from his body as he rapidly shifted into a human.

The human had a tall and thin build with enough meat on his body to prevent him from looking sickly with a short and thick style of turquoise blue hair while his eyes were a striking crimson. His outfit consisted of a black and silver kimono with a gourd attached to his right hip. The odds part of his person was that his left arm was replaced with an auto mail replica with the fingers being a set of razor sharp claws.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fence44
    Fence44

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fence44 17th June 2015, 6:07 pm

The Phantom Express is the source of my magic, not.... The rest of Flick's thought was quite suddenly cut off by sight of the talking wolf being told off by a smidgen of a girl, and he had to concentrate to keep himself from laughing. Then the wolf morphed into a human man wearing a kimono. Flick stared, mouth dry. What fascinating eyes... ACK! Stop it! Now was not the time for such thoughts, especially when frostbite threatened to make a meal of the freezing mage's fingers. He nearly swooned with relief when the girl offered him a meal, sheer will barely holding him upright.

"I would, v-very m-much so," Flick replied. Then his legs buckled, and all went dark.

OOC: Sorry for the delay!
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 18th June 2015, 6:33 pm

Occ: It's cool.

Daemon moved to catch the young mage before carefully throwing the mage over his shoulder. Milady is t really that cold out here I mean I know were on the ocean but still it can't be that bad ri.... Before Daemon could finish his statement the little girl started to shiver and proceeded to jump onto her caretaker's back . "It's because your body is practically a living inferno. "  the girl said as she nuzzled against Daemon's shoulder. Daemon sighed and proceeded to carry the two into the guild's main building and into the cafeteria to get them some food. As Daemon entered the area he carefully put the newcomer onto on the cushion in front of the table than proceeded to cook some white rice and fresh ell sushi.

Fence44
    Fence44

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fence44 18th June 2015, 6:47 pm

It's warm... And soft! Wait..is that...sushi?!

Flick opened his eyes. A wooden roof loomed above him, spinning. Blinking, he sat up. The massive room was sparsely furnished, with a few scattered furniture dotting the space. It was to be expected, as the Guild was relatively new. Frankly, Flick was still somewhat stunned that he had made it here in the first place. Once more, a delicious aroma tickled the hungry mage's nose, and he shivered with delight. A rumbling noise emerged from his stomach.

"I'm must be starved," he murmured. Once more, he gazed around the place. Why does it all feel so familiar?

Like home?

OOC: I wasn't sure what the interior was supposed to look like, so I took the liberty of saying that the room had yet to be decorated :D
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 18th June 2015, 7:54 pm

Occ: It has yet to be fully furnished

Ah good your awake for a minute there I though I was going to have to poke you with a stick.: The little girl said as she dangled her feet on the counter near the south eastern corner of the room chewing on an red bean bun as Daemon was bringing out some Steamed rice with Eel Sushi on top. Milady it's a bad idea to pester our guest since he may be staying for the long haul." Daemon said as he smiled and set the food down infront of the young man. Whats your name kid? Daemons asked as he sat down across from him as the little girl sat next to Daemon with a curious look on his face .

Fence44
    Fence44

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fence44 19th June 2015, 7:48 am

"Food. I mean, Flick. That's my name." He ignored the little girl's  comment, focusing on the wolf-man. "I apologize for arriving without prior notice. I- I want to join Suripingu Mori." The cat was out of the bag. There was only one more thing to say. He pointed at the plate of steaming sushi.

"Is this for me?"
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 21st June 2015, 7:41 pm

Daemon smiled and reached into his kimono and pulled out a guild symbol seal and threw it to carefully to Flick with his right arm. " I'm not really one for formalities my friend and yes the food is yours you seemed to be rather puckish." He said as he sat across from him with a bowl of rice and squid with a set of chopsticks As the girl sat next to Daemon using his lap as a pillow as she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep once more Causing the young male to smile at her . "Despite how she acts she's still cute when she sleeps."

The girl mumbles and punches lightly Daemon in the stomach as she rolls over in her sleep as Daemon began to eat his meal. As soon as he was finished he looked to Flick and offered him his left to shake. "As the guild master of Suripingu Mori I welcome you to our home. "

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:06 am