Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arrival of a new Ace[Open]

Obe9813
    Obe9813

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Arrival of a new Ace[Open] Empty Arrival of a new Ace[Open]

Post by Obe9813 24th September 2015, 11:40 am

Glen was for once in his like shaking with excitement. The fact that he was standing in front of the best neutral guild around Sleeping Forest made him feel ready to explode. I cannot believe have made it here. This guild is on the forefront of every war and important move made in Fiore. The magic council cannot stand this place because they are not registered, and refuse to align themselves as pure good wizards. Glen laughed at the irony that the only reason this guild is not dark is because they also do important work. Not to mention this place is not the easiest to find Glen said to himself.

The guild was well hidden, deep in a forest, surrounded by fog. Glen could only assume the fog was magic in origin. Just being outside the guild made him sleepy. The name Sleeping Forest applied to this area as well. Still this was the place Glen felt like he had to be. Hearing legends about this guild always sparked his curiosity. When he heard the guild leader was a hot guy with great combat skills, and a mostly laissez-faire ruling. You would have to kill Glen to keep him from trying to get in. Glen entered the musty doors that gave away pretty easily and looked around. "I guess everyone is gone for now, I guess I will take a nap." Glen went to the first bench in the room, with his back turned to the door, he sat down and went to sleep.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Arrival of a new Ace[Open] Empty Re: Arrival of a new Ace[Open]

Post by Daemon Spade 28th September 2015, 5:59 pm

The waves rocked against Genbu's shell as he rest against the shore of the old Core Draco isle. Daemon stared at the isle for a few minutes from his spot on top of the eastern styled castle on Genbu's back before standing up and jumping to a nearby cliff and proceeded to travel on foot to the old guild hall.

Daemon walked through the forest with a soft smile on his face at the memories. Daemon had Genbu rest near the edge of the isle and left the guild in Luna's hands. As Daemon neared the old ruins of the Core Draco guild he noticed a scent that wasn't familiar to him. As he headed through the old doors he saw a person resting right in front of him. Daemon figured the person was searching for sleeping forest and took the name as a clue for its literal location. I come back here looking for a map of the isles in the area and I find a someone sleeping ... whelp stranger things have happened. " Daemon said to himself as he walked over to the guy and took off his shirt and put it over the guy and lifts him over his shoulder and carries him back to the shore near Genbu.

As Daemon reached the shore he looked at Genbu with a smile before heading towards the massive sea creature via the shoreline. Daemon stood at the cliff nearest the edge of the guild hall with a slightly confused look. How long does this guy sleep ? Daemon asked himself as he jumped back onto the roof of Sleeping Forests guild hall and whistled for Genbu to head out onto the open waters once more. As Genbu began to move Daemon still carrying the sleeping person he headed into his room and set him down on his futon and proceeded to sit calmly on the other side of the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arrival of a new Ace[Open] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Arrival of a new Ace[Open] Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Obe9813
    Obe9813

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obe9813 29th September 2015, 9:00 am

A rocking motion alerted Glen to the fact he was moving again. Earlier he swam after the giant turtle and questioned it. The questioning did not go to well because the turtle took forever to answer and Glen was not in a patient mood. The turtle was nice enough to let Glen climb up the slippery back and hard shell. It was a funny to think that his favorite place was on back of a turtle that seemed oddly enchanted. Wow these benches are really soft! Glen rolled over on his stomach and froze. This is not a bench. He turned back onto his butt and sat up. At first his eyes did not adjust so Glen smelt the man before he saw him.

Glen stared a bit getting a feel for the silent guy sitting on the other side of the room. He looks young so most likely a guild mate. This place is not easily reached unless you are from Sleeping Forest, or looking for them. The fact that Glen could have been kidnapped in his sleep never crossed his mind. The confidence in his magic was vast and he never doubted his skills. So guild mate was a safe bet for him, well guild mate or unconscious body waiting to him. "

So" Glen finally broke the ice and started to speak "my name is Glen Gunderson, my friends call me Glen Gun. You would be?" As he spoke Glen started to use his magic and black water started to crawl like a snake on the other edge away from the guy. Never know when I have to start fighting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 29th September 2015, 12:47 pm

Daemon looked at the man now known as Glen Gun with a neutral face until he saw the black liquid  created via his magic. It's nice to meet you Mr. Gun my name is Daemon Spade." He said calmly as he stood up calmly and walked over to the futon. Daemon was around 6.10 with pale skin and turquoise hair. Daemon held up his automail arm to shake Glen's hand with a wolfish grin. Welcome to the guild. " He said as he completely ignored the threatening coiling serpent of onyx black water behind. Daemon patted Glen's shoulder before heading over to a low sitting deck and promptly sitting on the side facing the open window.

As a new guild member the first thing you'll need is your guild symbol." He said as he took a guild stamp out from a small cupboard from under his desk and threw it to Glen. Daemon never hid the fact that he was the Guild master most people just assumed cause of his youthful looks that he was only a guild member.

During all of this Daemon's "little sister" Luna was sleeping on a futon on the other side of the room cuddling a dire wolf plushy. Luna was in her true form which was a adult woman of nearly thirty years of age with long flowing silver hair with a silver sun dress .While she looked adorable when she was sleeping  when she was awake she was an evil moody brat that could easily take down a dragon if she felt it but that was very unlikely. Daemon-kun more azuchi buns please" Luna said happily in her sleep as she nuzzled the plushy closer to her cheek.

Obe9813
    Obe9813

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obe9813 30th September 2015, 8:49 am

Glen was shocked by the fact that he is in the Guild master's bed. He was not naked or anything to really warrant surprise. Glen was shocked because he was in the bed of a man that could very easily pass for Satan, as in angel with the smile of a wolf. Not that the master looked like an evil demon, he was tall and very cute which would normally make Glen feel self conscious. Still he was the Master and he really did not look like the fun flirty type.

Glen had the water go back into his body as he picked up the stamp. Might as well not fight, it was known that the Guild Master was not a push over. Besides I may be a Slayer but I honestly have no clue as too what magic he uses. Glen pulled up his shirt to stamp over his heart. A dark blue version of the guild symbol rested above his heart."Now that I have joined I shall bring peace and balance. Unless I fall in love. I may actually leave for that." Glen was never the type to dance around an elephant in a room, when you could punch it in the face and be done with it.

Glen moved to get off the bed when he noticed the woman in the room. Not a metaphorical one but an actual Mid-twenties looking lady sleeping on the floor, with a wolf plushy. It was more funny then anything "Well you seem to like people sleeping in your room." Glen smiled as he stood to stretch "Next time treat me to dinner before putting me in your bed." It may not have been a smart choice but Glen hardly ever curbed his tongue.

((What does our guild symbol look like? O.o))

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 2nd October 2015, 4:06 pm

Devon Smiled softly she had spotted her guild maset carrying someone off and she just had to laugh, she had not quite got use to the fact that such a young looking man was atturly in charge of the guild. Shaking her head Devon walked through the guild her red hair flowed softly behind her it toke some time to get to her destination as the Guild masters room was possibly the furthest room in the guild.

Devon knew they master could take care of himself but she wished to make shore the purson he was carrying was not a spy it was not every day that they got a visitor considering there location she was surprised someone had made it this far.

raising her hand Devon taped lightly on the old oak door and waited for permission to entered well she would wait a minuet then open the door. "sorry to just walking sir but I sore you carrying off someone and wanted to make shore you where ok!" she stated the moment she sore Daemon Devon quietly sighed in releave she did not once look at the new comer or acknowledge he was there.

Arrival of a new Ace[Open] Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Obe9813
    Obe9813

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obe9813 5th October 2015, 7:07 am

The interruption of what Glen was to assume a another guild mate, was more annoying then what should be normal. The red head walked in as if she owned the place not giving Glen a second glance. The was not really the fact that bothered him. What bothered him more was the fact that there is now two women in the room and he felt very sleepy all over again. One alone could be hard to deal with, a second woman was just too much work. Even as she opened her mouth to speak Glen let out a loud yawn.

Glen had to leave the room. He stood and walked past the read head in the doorway, not even bothering to say excuse me. As far as Glen was concerned woman are just problems waiting to happen. Except his mom who is a wonderful person that makes cookies.

Glen walked a short distance to the main hall. "Turtle dude must be moving again. I can feel the water under my feet slowly moving again." He said it out loud and was speaking to no one in particular.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 5th October 2015, 5:16 pm

Daemon looked up and gave Devon one of his very rare smiles. He knew that Devon was worried about him due to his young age while being in charge of the guild. "Devon-chan thank you for your concern but if he was planning to kill me I would have killed him while he slept." Daemon was never one to mince words he always felt that it was important to be honest with someone he worked with. Daemon looked at Glen. Genbu is part of  a rare breed of sea turtles that even with their massive size they only require a brief period of rest which is roughly two hours at night. Also since we are not aligned with the Magic council it's imperative that we keep moving" He said calmly as he poured himself a cup of green tea from a small tea pot he kept on his desk

Last edited by Daemon Spade on 6th October 2015, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 6th October 2015, 12:31 pm

Devon laughed softly "I doubt you would kill someone whist there asleep! dose not seem like something someone who is meant to be wise and fear would do!" she said winking playfully a soft smile flowed across her lips. Devon looked behind her as the new person left to go to the main hall and followed him quickly. "it really isn't that slow moving I doubt anyone could atturly get onto the grait Genbu whilst it is moving!" she stated lightly leaning against a poll Devon smiled lightly laughing.

Arrival of a new Ace[Open] Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:05 pm