Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Arrival | Intro | Open

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Arrival | Intro | Open Empty The Arrival | Intro | Open

Post by Annora 8th July 2016, 2:27 pm

MY SECRET SIDE I KEEP, HID UNDER LOCK AND KEY
    'I KEEP IT CAGED BUT I CAN'T CONTROL IT
    Silence. The roars of the masked tranquility lingered in the crisp air that showed no signs of life. The moving winds that advanced towards the large building were buried deep within the foliage of the spooky forest.  The crimson fluid gracefully escaped the scar vertically spread over her left eye and slid down her pale cheek, reaching the ground. With a swift move of her hand, she wiped the blood off that now spread over her hand but that didn't bother her.

She advanced towards the colossal monument which radiated an aura of peril and uncertainty. Any mundane being would have turned around and away from this place but not her. Her emerald gaze scrutinized the what lay ahead of her before the corner of her lips lifted upwards to form a small smirk. Her long, black covered legs strode towards the destination before pushing the large gate and without any hesitance, entering the dreaded destination; the Savage Skull Guild hall. The eerie silence dripped from the unseen ceiling which faded into darkness and reached the bottom. The only sound that could be heard was the movement of her feet as the small heel in her boots grazed the concrete floor.

Savage Skull, a guild renowned for the evil that lies within, was where she chose to go. Basilisk Fang had failed to muse her for long, resulting in her departure from that place. That was the guild which she did not care of, not when she was a part of it and not even when she was the guild master. There was no grantee that she would become a loyal accomplice to the guild in which she stood, but the weird feeling that crawled through her was one of amusement. She had a feeling that she would certainly enjoy being in this place.

Her emerald hues glistening in the dimply lit atmosphere as her long crimson hair swayed slowly in sync with the movement of her feet. She was here, she was at the guild she had heard so much about and she was ready to enjoy herself by bringing more misery to those already miserable.
    TAG: @name WORDS: 357 NOTES: Open
    MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

The Arrival | Intro | Open EhHiEpZ

The Arrival | Intro | Open QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

The Arrival | Intro | Open Empty Re: The Arrival | Intro | Open

Post by Raiza 8th July 2016, 3:20 pm

A smile etched across a shadowed figure's face. His crimson hues gazed upon the woman's own as he watched the door close behind the woman on it's own free will. Why was Raiza so eerily cheerful? Simple, he knew this woman. Word had spread of one coming to the guild hall, but he had not been able to imagine it would be her of all people. A woman he did a job with long ago, one that helped define pushing him down the dark path. One that lead to show darkness starts with just one instance. This woman, Annora, it was irony that they walk through the savage skull's doors at this time, and not the other way around. Raiza almost began to wonder what it'd of been like had Annora arrived to savage skull before him, but enough dawdling on the past.

Time to make his presence known, as he stepped forward, the silver haired youth with the same crimson hues still looking at Annora. His figure finally formed from the shadow he was lurking in. "We meet again" he spoke, crossing his arms, purposely revealing his guild mark which was more than just put on him, it was burned into him. A symbol of his undying loyalty and trust to the guild. "After all this time too. I did wonder when we would meet again. A lot has passed" he spoke again, still curious of what happened during the time they had separated. His mood seemed to shift from a serious to a more care-free one as he saw this encounter as a sociable one, rather than a business one like he was supposed to as a pillar head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Arrival | Intro | Open YdfXSKP
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 9th July 2016, 7:17 am

The familiar presence that she sensed loomed somewhere around her, somewhere in the midst of the darkness that masked her surroundings. She knew who he was, all that was needed was a vision of his face for her memory to surface because Annora is the type of individual who doesn't care enough to remember those she has had encounters with. This is not simply due to her arrogance, but also due the fact that she would probably never meet them again so why bother remembering those who can be forgotten.

He stepped forward as the darkness unveiled his figure, revealing the silver hair and the crimson gaze that she had once before seen. Recognition seeped into her head, though visibly avoiding her expression which yet, remained blank. She knew this man. This man was the one whom she had done a job with in the past. A past that passed a long time ago. Many things had changed, her appearance being one of them, yet he seemed to recognize her. As he folded his arms, she gazed upon the Savage Skull insignia that was engraved into his arm. It was beautiful.

"Yes, true. A lot of time has passed and a lot of things have changed too." She paused as she gazed upon him, "I see you decided to join the dark side." She recalled their first encounter, where he stated that 'he wasn't an illegal mage yet' but time seemed to have advanced, time seemed to have lured him into becoming who he was bound to become.
    TAG: Open WORDS: 258 NOTES: Intro
    MEL @ WW

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 10th July 2016, 7:49 am

Darkness did indeed claim the young mage, and time had all the factor in the world. Though at this moment, Raiza wasn't even concerned with himself and decided to ignore the statement of him joining the world of the illegal mages. Instead his eyes still focused on Annora. Things felt different but the same. He only recognized her through his ability to detect magic, and she like everyone had a unique energy signature. Shame that he could barely recognize her physically, though he wasn't going to leak how he figured it out just yet. No need or point after all.

"I don't suppose you're here on a social visit either are you?" His tone changed slightly to a more formal and business one as a servant of his had arrived with paperwork and a clip board. "More paperwork for you sir" . The moment the servant had extended their hands out to hand it to Raiza his gaze shifted. A single hand reached out and grabbed the papers while the servant flinched at his grab indicating obvious abuse. "place it on my desk" His words were more of a straight demand as he extended the papers back after noticing they were not related to the situation, only for the servant to run off with them down to through one of the corridors.

"Right, I may have responded to your arrival first, but I'm afraid I've not been informed as to why you're here. Do you have official business here? Or... what?"

Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 11th July 2016, 7:43 am

Silence followed her statement as he seemed to have chosen to avoid replying to what she said, and rather countered with a question of his own, in a different, more formal tone. She gazed upon him, visibly studying him and weirdly satisfied with what he had come to. She remembered the time they did that job together, she had felt that he would make a wonderful dark mage some day. Sensing his magical energy, she came to a conclusion that he was no more under her when it came to power; rather, he was just as strong as her, if not stronger.

Before a reply escaped her lips, a man entered the scene. In his hands was a pile of paper as he spoke to the silver haired man. Annora silently watched the exchange, noticing the not so subtle flinch by the man. A small smile made it's way onto her plump lips as their exchange ended with the servant running down the hall, seemingly, away from the Silver haired dark mage.

It was then that he threw towards her, another question. "A social visit to Savage Skull? I don't believe that's possible. As for my business, I'm here to join the guild, or in other words, here to see what Savage Skull is truly about.", she paused, slowly walking around the man, and once again, taking in her surroundings; taking in the darkness.  "I've heard a lot about his guild, and I have high expectations. It would be a shame if I had to leave without having any fun."
    TAG: Open WORDS: 260 NOTES: Intro
    MEL @ WW

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 13th July 2016, 11:18 am

A snide little chuckle escaped the lips of the dark mage as his fingers tapped against his own crossed arms. Almost as if on edge lately, perhaps that was all thanks to the fire god slayer that tried and failed to hurt Savage Skull. However, his thoughts trailed off to a possible 'social' visit to dark guilds in general. It was true, none were the kind you just 'socially' go to at all. Most required, especially SS, required at the very least a notice of arrival or most likely one would end up as a hunting target. However, Annora here was able to pass so flawlessly through without none of the guards stopping her so this meant to Raiza that she indeed forwarded it to the guild master and that the guards were all far aware of her arrival. Raiza almost sighed at the lack of information he was given on recruitment of members. The way he was given pillar head was both by force and by acknowledgement, which led him to need to learn on the job. No matter though, if Annora had already forwarded it first, then there was nothing holding Raiza back.

"Well my old friend, I'll be the first to welcome you home. By the looks of the guards, I take it you already had announced why you wished to visit, and that your plans were to join?"
    Raiza's voice trailed off as his arms uncrossed as his attention seemed to drift elsewhere. "any plans of where you wish the guild tattoo to be?" he spoke still walking off heading towards the door which his servant had gone to, though instead of knocking he only sighed. "Wait here" he spoke, slipping past the door and then using his wall breach spell to drop down a couple floors to his room. It'd be only a minute or two later he would arrive back through the door, not having seemed to ever left for long except now he was holding a small black box inside was the marker to grant one a guild tattoo when one of the aces charged it with magical energy. This was at least the normal way to do it, though knowing Annora... Raiza brought other things but that would be left not described unless asked.

"Once you get the mark, you'll go into a pillar. I cannot place you into any pillar besides my own or pillar-less. If you wish to join another pillar, then you'll have to speak to the guild master directly or another pillar leader such as myself."

Though a smile on Raiza's face appeared as a muffled scream could be heard from the dungeon "oh... yeah uh... Fun was it? That will be something you'll see in various forms"

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:54 pm