Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another New Arrival (Intro thread)

Inkormine Talea
    Inkormine Talea

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arachnea Dance of the Sun and Moon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another New Arrival (Intro thread) Empty Another New Arrival (Intro thread)

Post by Inkormine Talea 13th September 2018, 3:50 pm

Inkormine had still not decided if he liked these mountains. They were tall, wet, cold, and all this puffy cotton water kept falling around him. Just a moment ago the force of the wind went from strong breeze to sandstorm level, except with loads of puffy cottonwater instead of nice proper sand. Everywhere outside the desert he'd grown up in was wierd! Luckily his magic was useful for stuff like this, gentle sunlight around him keeping him from getting more then chilly, while the moons gaze glowed in his eyes, letting him see through the snowstorm, at least enough not to get turned around or trip over his own legs. If only that worked on hazards thrown up by magic... Wait, why had his vision gone white? OH! Great, this must be magic after all here. Ink tightened the straps on his bag a little, beginning to sway lightly from one side to the other, almost like a drunk or someone stricken by the cold and close to collapse... or someone swaying to an internal rhythm of music. Moments later and these lights started shining through the cotton, coming closer. Inkormine tensed, but the creatures didnt look like they were attacking, merely investigating. Then one of them, a big canine creature, came up fairly close. It was oddly warm, and not very solid looking, like a spirit, emitting heat, enough to get him from chilly to actually kinda comfortable with his magic on too. Then it started walking in a diagonal from where he had been going, pausing after a few feet then looking back at him. "Oh, you want me to follow... Alright, fine." Inkormine said, starting to follow the canine ghost and its pack of freinds around him. The creatures seemed to be without guile or hostility, but he remained tense...

At least until the storm suddenly died down severely as he stepped into a sudden calm, where it was warmer, and only snowing lightly. The wolf turned and abruptly just.. left, fading back into the snowstorm in moments. That was... odd. He turned and realized it was actually warm in here, warm enough his mild golden glow faded away as he released the mild warming he'd been holding on too, walking forward as he saw a building up ahead. He went up to it, knocking on the large door, which just swung open some from his knocking. "Hello?" Ink called in, stepping inside the door, but leaving it open, just on case he needed to run... or drop a lump of pain on something or someone rushing him, as he continued his soft sideways swaying.
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Another New Arrival (Intro thread) Empty Re: Another New Arrival (Intro thread)

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 13th September 2018, 9:20 pm

Wearing her white camouflage snow jacket and white face covering with khaki pants and boots, Leona shouldered her pack and put on her Argent Gloves. On her back was her machete. It had seen brief use during the adventure with Eero in Capital Crocus, but only to draw bandit attention away from her true weapons, her harpy sisters. She had a feeling it would see real use soon enough.

Leona still had to report that Jobaasa's Rare Tomes was a possible location for rare books the guild might be able to use. She also had to report to the guild that magic-using werewolves resided in Lycan Woods. She would make both of those reports after her daily security sweep outside the guild hall.

The fully equipped Leona stepped down the stairs on the way to the guild entrance. She paused in place when she heard a male voice call to anyone within earshot. The guild must have a new visitor. Leona took off her face mask and stepped into the foyer where she could be seen.

"Welcome to Silver Wolf Guild Hall! I'm Leona Jarnefeldt, Guild Ace of Silver Wolf!" Leona greeted the male newcomer with a hand raised in greeting. He had a magic signature, so he was definitely a mage. He might be here to join the guild, but that was not a sure thing. She would let him talk and ask questions before jumping to any conclusions.

"How can I help you?" The blonde asked him.
    Inkormine Talea
    Inkormine Talea

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inkormine Talea 14th September 2018, 11:32 am

Inkormine blinked a bit at the brighter but still kind of dim light, at least dim for him. He was used to bright, super bright, all the time. But he could see, as long as he concentrated a little. And what he could see was pretty impressive, large room, loads of the soft carpetting the wealthier places had everywhere instead on nice sensible stone, shelves upon shelves of books, desks,vbright light magic stones along with candles, no windows though, although in this cold that made sense. Honestly the place screamed nobleman's manor or something like that, it was just... too BIG for a home, or even a business place. Nobody needed a space this big for just a single room,a lthough at least they didnt have a tiny front door like the inns and such he'd seen. Nobody out here seemed to have any sort of design things made to accommodate someone of his size, and it was a real hassle. Although looking around it seemed like the other doors might be at least some hassle. At least they weren't so narrow he had to slowly squeeze through one leg at a time, like a certain cheap inn he'd tried once. Needless to say he hadn't stayed there. Better out in the wild under the moon then a place like that. Besides, outside could be soothing.

That was when he did hear the steps coming from the stairs in the middle, and someone coming down. But they didn't start screaming or trying to kill him despite his, quote, 'monstrous appearance' so that gave a point in his favor, noble or not. Then the female voice came out of the gender-obscuring heavy jacket welcoming him to a guild hall, and he relaxed some. So it wasn't a noble house, it was a central guild hall of some kind. That was better. Plus helped explain all the space it took up, although it wasn't like there was competition forcing them to build small here on top of a mountain miles from anywhere else. "Hello there, miss Jarnefelt." He winced a bit, the prononciation getting a touch mangled there, but he didnt get many difficult to pronounce names anymore. Wait, had she said guild ace? He'd heard that term was reserved for magic guilds, although he couldnt for the life of him remember where. Magnolia? Might have been there. "I'm afraid I can't say Im here for a good reason, I was doing a little exploring up this mountain as I was coming through and stumbled into, er, your storm of cottony water flakes? I'm not very... well versed in magic guilds, so I dont really recognize the name Silver Wolf. Seems a bit of an out of the way place to locate a guild hall though?" She didn't seem hostile, but then again there wasnt a guild symbol visible anywhere since the woman was all covered up, and she did have a mask in her hand... or was it dangling off a necklace? Damn the dim light!
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 14th September 2018, 9:59 pm

"We're located in the Phoenix Mountains because it's a convenient place for our line of work." Leona said to the fellow. He was here because he found it while exploring. That was nothing out of the ordinary. Aside from conducting their magical research, Silver Wolf members also rescued travelers who got lost in these parts. Leona might need to start making the occasional rescue of lost travelers, but she already had enough work to do in between outside jobs and keeping the guild safe.

"We of Silver Wolf conduct magical research here. We also bring back artifacts from all across Earthland to conduct research on. We look for practical applications of magic and how they can be used in everyday life." Leona briefly explained the guild's purpose to the stranger so that he would not think he had just stumbled across a Dark guild or some creepy demonic cult from the movies. However, he would not get the full spiel unless he expressed interest in joining up. He might just be a traveler who lost his way and needed help.

"What else would you like to know?" Leona asked the stranger politely.
    Inkormine Talea
    Inkormine Talea

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inkormine Talea 15th September 2018, 10:06 am

"Magic in everyday life, are you meaning magic for the common folk to make their lives a little easier, or magic for the wealthy to improve their caliber of living?" He tried not to make his bias clear from the way he said the question, but honestly just him asking it would probobly make it clear where his sympathies lie in regards to this particular topic. But she was well spoken enough, and nothing in his senses tipped him off about any sort of dark powers or dead spirits or any of the other signs of a place of strong negative magic, so that seemed to eliminate Dark Guild from the radar, or else they at least didn't do their bad stuff here.

But, this place didnt seem so bad, at least on first glance. A little empty, but then again a guild hall this size would, without probobly hundreds of people in it. "With a building like this I would have expected more bustle around, but here is completely empty. Id have expected to see one or two idle mages around here doing some studying, with how many books you have here." Books, now there was something he hadn't seen many of until after leaving home, no component of books tended to fare well growing in high desert heat. And now there were more here then he'd seen in one place, well, ever. Little did he know that all that was here was just guild ledgers and trade information, travel routes, routine information for public consumption by random traders.

It might seem like he was fishing or the like, but that wouldnt really be accurate. He was curious about this place, just... troubled trying to express it accurately. "Apologies if I seem a little awkward, I wasn't expecting to encounter a magic guild hall up here, or at all really.
    I hear a lot of good things about the guilds from the people out here outside the desert. The only guild we had was Singers Drum, which from what I hear doesnt even exist outside our town."
    Not really the best people. Honestly from his experience they were money grubbing jerks who charged as much as they could get away with for even the tiniest thing and probobly wouldnt lift a finger to stop a murder right in front of them without enough jewel to build a small house being offered to them. "Out here the big names like Fairy Tail and the West Fiore Trading Company sound much better then Singers Drum ever was. Maybe I should try to visit one of them, joining a guild doesnt sound so bad out here, except those Onyx Moon people... OH!" Oh crap he'd been talking to himself right in front of this woman, and about other guilds too! "Oh dear, I'm sorry miss Jarnefeldt, I didnt mean to be rude! Iv'e been travelling for quite a while and I kind of picked up a wierd habit."

Post by Guest 15th September 2018, 10:40 am

"It's called being exposed to new things and getting curious! Being out of town and free to pick your own life can do that Inkormine." She had already met Leona, had already joined the guild, though had not yet gone on her first mission yet. Yet here he was, unintentionally finding her. Song quietly had moved into the room, her blind eyes looking at the tall man. She would say meet her older brother, but it seemed they had already gotten most of the formalities down already. "Leona, he's my older brother." It was strange seeing her brother actually taking some amount of risk in choices. In their city where everyones jobs were decided by their kind of magic, he hadn't exactly been one to rock the boat. It was more like a dance around the boat for him, it was always so frustrating to her. But here he was now, out of the city, traveling along. "Silver Wolf is a good guild." That was why she had joined it but that wasn't needed just yet. She knew that didn't add anything.

It was just confirming what Leona had just said, but she knew how fussy her brother could get if something seemed high class. Wood wasn't rare in this area, but she had no idea how aware of how common would was in many areas. What should she say now? Well probably... "Sorry for leaving home big brother, but I didn't have a choice, but here I do get to make my own choices and I'm not leaving." It was an apology, but also a stance, just in case. She hoped he understood that she didn't mean he didn't give her a lack of choice. Still, it probably would have confused Leona maybe? Her blind eyes looked to the higher ranked person. "The city we came from decided your job based on your magic."
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 15th September 2018, 8:08 pm

"We're trying to do research that benefits everyone, not just a select few. However, we can't make any guarantees that everyone benefits equally from our work. I wish I could offer you a better answer, but I can't." Leona told the visitor. Song suddenly showed up and addressed the visitor as "Brother" and introduced him as such. Leona did not know that Song had any family.

"Our guild's kinda small at the moment, Inkormine. We're slowly building our numbers. Our members also stay busy with guild work or outside jobs offered by clients all across Earthland." Leona explained the lack of activity to the man. Despite the organization's small size, the guild's members stayed pretty busy. Leona herself had been busy with all manner of jobs, including an excursion with Eero to Capital Crocus. That venture had borne some fruit in that a potential source of research books had been discovered, but she had been unable to visit the store due to unrelated events. She would go there one day.

"I'm not offended, Inkormine. People can have different opinions and still co-exist peacefully. We're partners with Fairy Tail and West Fiore Trading Company, so it's no crime to mention them here." Leona assured him. She recalled him saying that he came from the desert. That statement sparked her interest.

"If I may ask, what part of the desert did you come from?" Leona asked Inkormine.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another New Arrival (Intro thread) KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Inkormine Talea
    Inkormine Talea

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inkormine Talea 16th September 2018, 8:48 pm

"Of course, nothing is free from exploitation by those with an eye too. It was more your objectives I was questioning." Inkormine said to the guild mage, when they were saying they couldnt say how their research would be used. But at least they were aiming it to make everyone's lives better, not just an upper class that would pay them. But then a familiar voice came out from the side of the room, drawing his attention like he had been grabbed and pulled.

"Song?!" He sounded surprised, and well, that wasn't unexpected. He hadn't seen her since he left for work that day she'd vanished with naught but a note. And now here she was, almost a year later, in this magic guild hall... Speaking of, he thought he caught a glimpse of sandy yellow on the back of one of her hands, but between the dim lighting and the fact it was only a brief glimpse as she moved, he didnt see what it was, although he could guess. Guild mages werent common to see wandering around, but they werent a rare sight, and they all had the seal of their guild visible somewhere, usually the mark on their skin, or somewhere on their clothes. And why else would Song be here coming from another room? Okay maybe she'd been resting the night or something similiar, but she seemed remarkably comfortable for just staying here a night. Maybe she'd made freinds, but more likely was she'd joined the guild, since she was saying they were a good guild.

This was what the inside of a small guild looked like? That seemed crazy to him, seeing the small spaces even established businesses home had available to them, the entire building fitting in this main hall alone. At least she wasn't offended by his accidental muttering, although her saying his name the second time triggered a flush on his face as he realized a major mistake he'd made. "Oh my, I didn't introduce myself at all! You had to hear my name from my sister, I'm sorry about that miss Jarnefeldt. I'm glad I didn't offend by talking about the other guilds though." They were partners with both the other guilds he'd seen the most of while traveling around? That was odd, although he heard that the 'Neutral Guilds' tended to be more widespread, since they weren't as restricted as the Legal Guilds about their work.

She was asking about home? Well, about where in the desert he was from anyway. Well, I'm from the Northern Stormlands, my home city is deep in the core of the Stormlands, Cephiria. I'f you haven't heard of it though, except from Song, I wouldn't be surprised. It is a a very isolated city, the only ones we ever had contact with were Silana, to the west." The Stormlands were almost always covered in heavy sandstorms, the kind that could abrade off exposed skin if you stayed for long. Thus, it wasn't exactly popular, or well settled.

Song's apology was expected but still, it was nice to hear. Besides those first days, he didn't really think he'd caused her to leave. He knew she didn't like being treated like a kid but he'd had to watch over her, or so he'd thought. But he tried hard to give her the freedom she wanted. He just hadn't known she was more skilled then she'd let on, and honestly at the time probobly better at defending herself then he was, at least if the rumors were true. Then again, since then he'd been travelling for months. Bandits, feral animals, magic monsters, he'd been through enough that he was a half decent wizard himself now, not just another worker with a smidge of magic to their name. "I understand, Song. I would have appreciated a little more then a note, but you did what you had too. Iv'e had a while to come to terms with that. I wouldn't try to make you leave here. This guild can't be all bad if Fairy Tail associated with them, and your mature enough to make sensible decisions." And smart enough to cut and run if she realized she'd made a mistake. Then again, they both had cultivated that skill years ago. She seemed, at least comfortable here. And besides, she'd joined their guild, that was some level of commitment, although he wasn't familiar enough with it to be sure just how much.
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 17th September 2018, 8:48 pm

"The Northern Stormlands of Cephiria? I've never heard of them." Leona said to Inkormine. She could never have imagined somewhere even more remote than Nebdoui. Now she could because two of its residents were standing in front of her.

"Me? I'm from Desierto. A small village called Nebdoui." Leona stated. She hated to derail the conversation by talking about deserts, but she was curious. She had never heard of the Stormlands or Cephiria. She wanted to hear something of what they were like.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Post by Guest 23rd September 2018, 2:00 pm

"Caphiria is our city, not the area. The area is just called the northern stormlands." This was the downside to traveling and moving, their home was not on maps. People knew so little about the area that it wasn't unusual for people to get details mixed up. They treated her home the same way she treated hearing about forests full of tree after tree for the first time, as something different and new. But of course she didn't have long to pout about that. Expected more than a note? There was a reason she left the note though! "If I tried to tell you in person you either wouldn't have listened or tried to handle it! And the punishment for telling is imprisonment or death." She knew how her brother used to be, wanting to hold everyone above water. He loved his sister, that was true. But he liked taking a lot of work on his own shoulders instead of sharing it. He liked to work for everyone else, everyone but his own sake and own self! She scrunched her legs up a bit before running to give her brother a hug, wrapping her little arms around him. "I like my guild, but i've also really missed you."
    Inkormine Talea
    Inkormine Talea

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inkormine Talea 28th September 2018, 7:40 am

Well, Song wasn't wrong about that. He would have listened, she'd shown such remarkable growth when they'd sparred a month before she left that he would have easily believed she'd been trained. But he would have tried to handle it himself. Right, like one spider who hadn't even been good enough to be ranked as a D-rank magician could have done anything to the government's special forces or the government themselves to convince them to make an exception to one of their most important rules. But he would have tried. "Your right Song, I would have tried to help..." Then, before he could say anything else, he got the wind knocked out of him a little as he was suddenly being hugged. This brought a little smile to the man's face as he put his arms around his little sister to hug her back. "I missed you too Song."

But the nice woman had asked a question, and while Song had answered a little, he couldn't just block her out, it would be rude and he didn't want to anyway! Nobody else had wanted to talk about home or theirs before. "The Stormlands are far to the north, between a bunch of mountains. I can show you on a map later if you would like? But we are far from all the other towns and cities, and the sandstorms meant we didn't get many visitors besides traders." And those that had come during the plague, to help or exploit. But he didn't mention that. Those had been bad times. "Desierto? Where is that? I don't remember seeing that region on a map of Fiore before." And of course he wouldn't have seen the town, he knew there were lots more towns then were on that big map in that 'library' place he'd visited once. Four shelving units full of books! It was amazing, that massive repository of such valuable and precious things! This place must have something like eight stacks of them, probably almost as tall as him, in this room! Odd that the library was out here right in front though.
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th September 2018, 1:09 pm

"Uh, sure. I'd like to see your homeland on a map later. That is, if you don't mind showing me." Leona said to Inkormine. She had once thought that Nebdoui was in the middle of nowhere. Inkormine came from somewhere that was even more remote... it was so remote that few people had heard of it. The sandstorms certainly did not help matters. Unless there was something worthwhile on the other side, few people willingly traveled through sandstorms, and Leona could not blame them.

"Desierto? It's located between Minstrel, Joya, and Pergrande. It's roughly in the middle of Earthland." Leona replied to Inkormine's question. Desierto's location made it a stop on the slave trade routes. Its hostile environment made it ideal for bandit activity since bandits had plenty of places to set up camp and plenty of ready-made ambush points thanks to the abundance of dunes. It was not a place for casual tourists to visit. However, there was no shortage of people willing to brave the hazards of Desierto just to visit the famous Three Cities.

Post by Guest 8th October 2018, 11:18 am

The young spider child felt excited, poking and pushing at her brother a bit as soon as the hug ended. "Will you join the guild? What do you think about snow? I think it's fun. It's fun to read here, everyone's nice." Song was being pushy, but she was also a twelve year old poking at her older brother. It wasn't exactly an uncommon trait found in children. Her reasoning to stay was very simple, no deep thinking really present. A lack of consideration that he might not want to join a guild yet was certainly there. "Oh! and with every job you can travel somewhere new. I have my first job coming up." Who knows how long her naive and bright outlook would last, but for now it was still completely in tact.
    Inkormine Talea
    Inkormine Talea

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inkormine Talea 18th October 2018, 8:22 am

"Oh no, I certainly don't mind showing you, miss! You can point out your home too when we do, if you'd like, so I can see it as well." Inkormine said, which was true. It had taken a little while before he'd been able to find it, seeing as most maps of the country didn't even show the stormlands as even a footnote. Of course Leona saying where the place she was from was didn't help Inkormine either, he'd never heard of any of those places before. The poor spider didn't know how ignorant he actually was about the world, not knowing the major countries, people, or the like. He'd kind of gone diving off without the research even some questions to the traders that came through sometimes could have answered that had some pretty big information.

But the moment the hug was over, Song was poking at him immediately, asking questions and saying things like an excitable little girl, almost as if that's exactly what she was, despite any training. "I hadn't really thought about joining a guild yet, not seriously." He said, and it was true. But then, there were compelling reasons, both to do so in general, and to join this one specifically. A couple of them were standing right in front of him. His only family was here, and these people seemed receptive to people that weren't human like them. It was a pleasant change, finding people who didn't freak out at first sight of him was rare. "I think I am going to join, though... if that's not a problem?" He directed that last bit at miss Jarnefeldt, since he didnt know how joining wizard guilds worked, or any guild really. The Celestial Dancers Organization had pretty much made him join because nobody would hire anyone not under its aegis, and that had been just signing a form. And he'd never even thought about joining the stuck up snobs at Singers Drum. Not that they'd likely have let him, he wasn't rich enough to attract their attention, at least not for his magic, even if he was poor enough for them to assume they could attract him for other things...

"... What is 'snow'?
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 18th October 2018, 6:15 pm

"Sure. I'll have to find a map first. My village is kinda in the middle of nowhere, to be honest." Leona said to Inkormine. Nebdoui was kind of there, really. No one notable had come from there. No notable technological or magical innovations had come from the village. Nebdoui was just a simple desert village full of simple desert people.

Leona wondered how it was faring in her absence. Even though Nebdoui was small and behind the times, it was still home. She could not turn her back on it because of what had transpired there two years ago.

"If you want to join us, it's no problem. I can give you the guild tattoo here and now. All you have to do is tell me where you want the guild tattoo and in what color you want it." Leona informed him. He might have other questions about Silver Wolf, so she would let him ask those first. Joining a guild was an important decision and he needed to be sure that Silver Wolf was the right fit for him.

TsukuMoonfang
    TsukuMoonfang

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Experience : 0

Post by TsukuMoonfang 22nd November 2018, 5:26 pm

Demetria sighed happily as she walked through the mountains she'd heard were home to the Guild known as Silver Wolf, the dark of the night mixed with the chill of the mountain air making her feel comfortable and secure. It had been a great many years since she'd last chosen to interact with any sort of society but she had recently fallen into a rut concerning her studies of magic as a whole, the only consolation she could take in her time alone being that her swordsmanship had been honed to a very fine point. She'd been warned not to approach the mountains at night, given that they were prone to blizzards in the lower regions and one could easily lose their way, but she did not mind as she was used to traveling in the dark hours. Her black cloak covered her body which was otherwise covered in scant clothing, her robe being the most she wore due to her practice and combat consciousness along with the stocking on her left leg she wore to cover her battle scars from the years she'd spent fighting alone. Along the mountain path she noticed the moon begin to retreat behind a cloud cover causing her to stop and look up at the sky, the silverish light just barely poking through what she could only guess at being storm clouds. "This must be what they were warning about..." she said to herself, her voice barely above a whisper as she lowered her head to the winds that had began to pick up and pressed on. The cold didn't really bother her much, her resistance to the stuff coming from the only type of magic she practiced, but still she couldn't help but feel a bit threatened by the sudden onset of the storm. Her breath misted in the air during her travels, the large sword on her back her only companion, as the first flakes of snow began to fall around her.

After a while more travel the blizzard had picked up to a blinding pace, and barely able to see more than a few feet in front of her she decided to stop off, taking refuge behind some boulders on the path she'd found while walking. Sitting there she cradled her large sword Ringil against her body, her head down as she closed her eyes to rest until the storm had died down. In the distance she heard a howl, rousing her from her fitful rest and causing her to look around though the blizzard itself had not fully subsided. With how bad the storm was and the darkness of the night she could not even make out rough shapes, all the same she grabbed the hilt of her sword and kept vigilant watch, hoping that nothing would decide to attack her weary form while she rested. The roar of the blizzard was once more pierced by a haunting howl, one seemingly of an animal than that of a would be attacker, and as she continued to watch the opening to the small alcove she'd retreated to she began to hear a slight crunching of snow. The eyes came first, a piercing golden hue through the storm, and slowly the being in front of her began to take shape. After a few more moments her brilliant blue hues were greeted with the sight of a massive grey wolf-like creature making her instinctively stand and back against the wall with Ringil in her hands, drawn and at the ready. The large wolf was not deterred, however, as it padded towards her slowly and stubbornly against the wind. "Stay back...come no closer...I don't want to strike you down." she said, her limbs heavy and her legs shaking slightly from the fatigue of her constant travel without rest.

The wolf simply stopped to gaze at her a moment before rearing its head back and standing on its hind legs, that same haunting howl she had heard before ripping from its throat and into the blizzard before it dropped back down to all fours and gazed at her once more. She could feel a calming aura coming from it, something familiar about its being that she couldn't place, as it walked closer to her. Her sword lowered as the beast neared her, much larger than she'd first realized as it stood about waist height to her and looked to be about the size of an average human. Without hesitation it stepped next to her, pushing her sword aside gently with its snout before nuzzling into her stomach which pushed her against the boulder to her back. Letting out a sigh of relief she smiled softly and raised her left hand to place it between the creatures ears, gently scratching the top of its head with her nails before pushing off the boulder and hefting her sword up with one hand. Letting its weight cause it to shift in her hand so that the blade was facing with its tip towards the entrance to the scabbard so she could sheathe the magical blade before sitting down and cradling the wolf's head in her lap. Though she typically despised heat the warmth of the wolfs fur brought her comfort, the creature shifting so that more of its body covered hers which caused her to fall asleep. Her dreams, for once, were undisturbed as she slept soundly for the first time in years.

Sleepily she opened her eyes to the light of the morning sun, the blizzard having broken sometime before that to the best she could recall, though when she woke the wolf was gone, the only remnant of the creature being a small tuft of fur she'd found in her lap which she tucked into her travelers pouch for safe keeping before standing and belting her sword across her shoulder so that it hung nearly parallel with the small of her back. "Thank you..." she whispered while patting the pouch where the fur was stowed before stepping out of the alcove and looking up the path she'd been traveling. It was atop the path that she saw a rather small, but beautiful building standing proudly overlooking all that lay below it. With renewed vigor in her heart Demetria stepped forward and began again on the path to the guild hall, and as she neared it she could feel the hum of magical energy from some sort of barrier surrounding it. The white garden glistening in the sun and the building itself seeming old but well taken care of. As she approached the hall she was apprehensive and unsure, "What if the same happens here? What if someone gets hurt?" she began to hear herself ask in her head. The thoughts always came when the thought of social interaction or any other closeness with others approached. "They are mages, they can handle themselves." she spoke aloud to herself to which her own voice responded in her head. "Yes and so were your parents, that didn't help them much did it?". She shook the thoughts from her mind and approached the door, not sure if anyone was about from the lack of people she had noticed meandering the grounds.

Another New Arrival (Intro thread) Signat10
    Singnature is a WIP

Post by Guest 3rd December 2018, 4:27 pm

Song smiled a bit, moving her legs with a bit of jump in excitement. She was quite the energetic youth. "Snow is fluffy frozen water bits! It falls out of the sky." Besides that she didn't really have anything else to add to the conversation. Well it would have if there hadn't been something that walked into her attention. Nobody had knocked or opened the door, but they didn't need to. She couldn't tell what it was, but it was definitely something alive. Feeling curious, the spiders sandy colored legs moved against the wood. The closer she got to the door, the more clear the shape behind the door became in her head. She gave a slight wiggle with her fingers before opening the door, blind eyes facing the stranger. It was a person with two legs and two arms. "Hello stranger." Was she safe? Actually, the girl had no idea. At the same time? She tended to not back away from dangerous things.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:03 pm