Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Lost Bunny (Private/Serilda)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

The Lost Bunny (Private/Serilda) Empty The Lost Bunny (Private/Serilda)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 26th January 2019, 9:47 pm

Where... was she? The area around her was pitch black and her eyes felt something soft but thick obstructing her vision. It’s not as though she could hear a thing but faint ocean waves once every so often, which helped to keep her mind at ease when she felt conscious enough to do anything. Even then, her body was immobilized somehow but her arms kept raised over her head and kept by the walls her body rested itself on. If she fought or tried to speak, it would be as if her body jerked against itself and her voice fell mute to the normal senses of making words. No matter how loud she tried, she was only ever to make small sounds that could barely be heard by normal ears outside of the dungeon room she was in. Granted, her need to rest or have sore muscles was a little unnecessary, the fact she was being kept on her feet for however long she was down here was more than frustrating and humiliating for the elemental.

It had been weeks since she had vanished for.. well the second time since Lamia Scale was no more. She was away during which time and during so encountered something from which even she couldn’t beat on her own. Struck down, her memory had gone with the wind alongside her confidence. However, the latter meant nothing since she had no recollection of her previous life, including the very spirits whom continued to follow by her side. Those few she’d met before tried to help, but nothing seemed to poke through the bunny girl’s memory before she was soon lost to the wind once again. This time was different. Instead of being left in the wild, her person was captured and restrained, kept isolated in a place nobody would think to look for her. Every once in a blue moon, she could hear a voice calling her by a name, but she was never able to remember the voice. Despite her feeling it on the tip of her tongue and knowing the importance, it only fueled a rage of frustration from her bound form until it felt as though it were almost drained from her and she left to ferment in her anger until she would pass out from the time spent using her excess energy.

Ever since her capture, the people of Hargeon had started to feel as though something was going awry at the abandoned guild hall. Some people passing by have thought they could hear ghostly moans from inside while others think at night they can occasionally see a spectrum of a person walking along the long bridge towards the hall itself. Still, nobody has any proof of such an ordeal and the people have become much too afraid of bustling rumors to want to investigate on their own. Without being able to track down any old members, they are unsure of what they could and could not do in order to get down to the bottom of their ghostly mystery. Hopefully, someone would come by soon enough to help resolve it, but until then... Hargeon lived in fear.

000 words

sucré @ gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

The Lost Bunny (Private/Serilda) Empty Re: The Lost Bunny (Private/Serilda)

Post by Serilda Sinclair 29th January 2019, 2:33 pm

"Character counts most when duty calls."

While Serilda was more than grateful for the sword Mythal had gifted her, it was times like this that she almost wished she didn’t have it.

The noblewoman was not a fan of ghosts, hauntings, or anything that could even remotely be conceived as paranormal or supernatural. It was the whole reason he had given her the weapon in the first place, because it had been blessed by ordained priests to make it a holy weapon that was capable inflicting increased damage and draining energy. It had been a thoughtful present that Serilda was eternally grateful to him for, but it also meant that now she was getting sent on an awful lot more jobs involving the paranormal.

She was visiting Hargeon Town for unrelated matters when the local Rune Knights approached her. They knew who she was due to her work with Sabertooth, and the haunting she’d helped the Knights in Clover solve, so when they saw that she was in town they quickly approached her regarding the strange happenings at the abandoned guild hall. Serilda promised to look into it and set off at once, preferring to handle the matter during the day if at all possible.

As always, Xiuhcoatl was at her heels. The stunning wolf walked freely without a leash, and kept to her master’s side without straying. She was barely older than a pup, having just reached about the year mark. Her fur was thick and jet black, save for a dusting of light creams on her spine, feet, and face that resembled stardust.

When they got to the run down building, Serilda withdrew Moonlight from its scabbard and stepped inside. There was no electricity running in the place, and no torches burning, but the glow that her sword gave off was more than enough to see by. She wandered the building slowly and carefully, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. Xiuh, sensing her master’s caution, was just as diligent.

It was only when Serilda sense a spike in Xiuh’s curiosity that she turned to look at the wolf, seeing the animal raise her nose to the air and sniff. She gave off a very quiet wuff, her indication that she had a scent she wanted to follow. The Voidwalker silently motioned for Xiuh to follow the smell, keeping after her carefully until they wound up in a dungeon like area.

As soon as her eyes set on the young woman there, she gasped in surprise and rushed over. The girl was bound up from head to toe, and there was evidence all along her body that she’d been struggling fruitlessly against the ropes that kept her there. “Miss?” she asked, trying to keep her voice loud enough to catch the woman’s attention but not so loud that it may startle her. She set her free hand close to the girl’s mouth and waited a moment long enough to feel breath against her hand. She was still alive! Serilda moved her hand against the girl’s cheek to get a feel for her temperature and gently shook her by the shoulder to try and rouse her.

“Give me just a moment and I’ll get you down.” Serilda wrapped her arm around the woman’s waist tightly and cut the rope at the top with her sword to free her. Gently, she lowered the woman to the ground and started unwrapping all the bindings. “Can you tell me your name?” she asked, wanting to get the woman talking and active.

Words: N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 29th January 2019, 4:16 pm

She could never tell how long it was that she spent fighting to free herself until she felt so wiped of energy that she couldn’t do anything but practically black out. It wasn’t really like her to do such a thing on a normal basis... mainly on the fact that she had no need to sleep as often as a normal person, however recently she felt as though it were several times in a day that she had done so. How could someone blindfolded do such a thing one might ask? Well, the sound of the ocean waves yelped her to tell a number of things. Weather, how full the moon was, the time of day. The most mysterious thing to the bunny girl was how this was that she could pick this out so easily. Was she ever here before? Never having a chance to see the place she was being held, it was nearly impossible to tell if she was or not.

It wasn’t long since she’d woken up from her last blackout that she had heard something like that startled her. Her legs and arms started to rattle about against the bindings that held her against her will and a sound of the steps encroaching only made her panic more. But wait! What if it was the person who took her in the first place? Maybe... maybe that could work. In a fit of panic, her body quickly calmed to look as though she were still at the very least just coking out of a slumber. Her hopes were that if it was the person who took her, they’d undo the shackles in so she can lash out somehow before they could restrain her again. Thankfully, she did know that she had solid rock underneath or around her to use to her advantage, so it wouldn’t be so bad. As the steps got louder, she could hear the gasp of a voice before hurried steps probably running towards her. A muffled sound left her mouth before the cloth held in there was pulled out, quickly letting in a full breath of air. The voice was feminine and immediately told her that she wasn’t the one who took her, which was alone thankful to be saved.

As the stranger would come to notice as she placed her hand on the bunny girl’s cheek was the obscure smoothness of her skin. Something akin to the feeling of finished marble. Despite her mouth being free and open, her voice never once became audible nor did her lips move. She was in a bit of shock, holding back the feelings she had as she could feel the woman now trying to lift her. She had to be strong as despite the lithe form she had, her body was solid mass of earth equal to a couple hundred pounds beyond a normal weight. But it was to be expected really. The solid ground beneath her was enough to give her a heavy breath of relaxation. as if someone has plugged back in the power cord to start charging a battery, she could feel herself slowly coming back to a normal state of what was unfogged in her mind.

Quickly, the bindings were dispatched from her body and with her own hands, she removed the blindfold and opened her eyes before the slight dim light had made her flinch. But with so little, she was able to gain her sight back quickly enough to make out the form of the woman. ”M-My name?” She questioned in a skittish tone, her body lightly shivering from the natural fear of her situation. ”U-Umm.. I-It’s Gisen.. I think.” She was never fully accepted of the name that others had told her she went by. But it was better than nothing? Do sue had to trust this who told her. ”H-How did you know I-I was down here? Did Sil- Umm.. Silvia..? send you?” She felt unsure about a lot, but as she did so, she quickly worked her way up onto her feet, not realizing that her torn clothing left little to be covered above her waist. At least amnesia didn’t change some things...

000 words

sucré @ gs

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 1st February 2019, 5:08 am

Gods, this poor girl was in shock.

Serilda asked her name and was given a very tentative answer of Gisen. The fact that she seemed unsure of her name worried the noblewoman. Memory loss was a sign of trauma and fatigue. “I’m Serilda,” she told her, skipping most of the formalities she typically had when greeting someone due to the urgency of the situation. “The wolf is my companion, she will not harm you.”

A nod was cast toward the direction of Xiuhcoatl, who had found Gisen down here. The wolf was sitting close and would not appear threatening. If anything, her bright eyes were wide with what could only be a canine expression of worry. Serilda could sense through their bond that Xiuh was worried for the state of health of the young woman and wanted to comfort her, but given that Gisen had long rabbit ears that marked her as not human, Serilda didn’t want to risk frightening the girl further in case she had any natural inclinations to fear a wolf.

Gisen asked how Serilda had found her, voice shaky as she mentioned someone named Silvia. “I’m sorry, I don’t know of any Silvia,” she replied. “I’m a wizard with Sabertooth, and I was asked by the local Rune Knights to check out this area due to recent hauntings that have been plaguing the city. My wolf was the one that found you. She picked up your scent and lead me down here.”

The rabbit woman got up to her feet rather swiftly, and Serilda was quick to follow suit. “Hey, be careful…” she cautioned, afraid that Gisen was going to put too much stress on her body. Serilda held her hands out in case she needed to steady the other woman. “I need to call for some back up. You shouldn’t move too quickly, and I am not going to leave you alone to get help.”

Serilda noticed, of course, that Gisen’s top was almost entirely exposed. She didn’t point it out or make a big deal about it, however. The Voidwalker tactfully removed the vest that was over her shirt, quickly unbuttoning it and pulling it off before draping it around Gisen’s shoulders. If need be, she would help the bunny woman put it on fully but at the very least wrapping it around her shoulders would let it fall over her chest and give her some modesty.

Pardoning herself for just a moment, Serilda pulled out her iLac and dialed the only person she could think to call. When the man answered, Gisen would hear the noblewoman say, “Wayland, it’s Serilda. I need you to contact the Knights stationed at Hargeon and have them send a team immediately to the old Lamia Scale guild hall. I found a woman being held captive down in the basement. She needs medical attention.” A slight pause lingered as the man named Wayland replied before Serilda thanked him and hung up the call, putting the iLac back in her pocket.

“Gisen, I’m sorry but I need to ask you a couple questions to help me understand what’s going on and how to best help you. Do you know how long you’ve been down here? Do you know who brought you here? Tell me everything you can remember.” Though Serilda spoke with all the authority and command of a law enforcer, her tone was soft and understanding to the confused and alarmed state the woman surely was in.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 1st February 2019, 5:49 pm

As best as one could piece together the events that they could in their mind, not much could be thought of when she was standing before the woman whom just unshackled her from the wall. Of course, her curiosity caused her to eye this stranger from head-to-toe a couple of times. She was mostly confused on what brought her into what she had thought was some kind of basement or dungeon. But a scent caught her nose. It was faint enough that a human had no idea of, though the sensation of such a large room brought a flash of memory to her eyes. A large amphibious creature with risks as tough as tough could get was flailing around, hopping and crashing into walls. The sudden thrust of its body towards the elemental caused her to gasp and jump back for a moment. Her head shifted left and right and she looked constantly for this thing to suddenly appear, but it didn’t. ”Was.. that part of my memory?” She wondered, thinking curiously over the monster whom once lived inside this room.

A smile lit her face once the wolf appeared before the bunny girl. She adored animals, that much she knew off hand. Looking at the wolf made her a little more at ease. So much so that she stepped forward and without so much as the slightest hesitation, began to pet the head of the wolf. ”Her coat is so soft looking. Do you brush her regularly?” As her hand continued to pet the wolf, her attention moved up to the leading companion of the two. ”It’s nice to meet you both though.” Her normal fear of contact was nothing to her with her current condition, which was really more of a help than it was a hinderance.

While she got back to being accustomed to the feeling of the ground beneath her feet, she had heard the caution of the woman for her rushing to her feet so quickly. It wasn’t as though what information was told to her wasn’t unheard from either, however she wasn’t one to normally take a political interest, so to speak. That... and neither the Rune Knights nor the Saberteeth people she mentioned rung any bells with her. What may have been noticed as her left arm outstretched to pet the wolf, the bottom of her forearm would show the guild mark of Lamia Scale still placed on her. Having never had a chance to get it removed, she had no reason to say anything about either as it slipped her mind. ”You would like her. She’s really nice and mannerly. She can be a little quick to anger, but she means well. I’ve been learning how to read again and she told me I was doing better than the last time she tried? But.. I don’t remember another time than after beating up some frogs with Samira... Biiig big frogs!” She sounded a lot like a child in some ways, more with how she described and acted in some ways, but mainly she was trying to do what she could.

With a nod, she knelt down and continued to play around with the wolf while Serilda stepped away to make a phone call. While Gisen was curious what a phone call was, she let it be and simply listened in every so often before steps caught the ears of both the bunny girl and wolf. With a curious tilt of her head, she watched as the light tapping footsteps revealed a smaller looking creature. Green in color with a leaf like appearance for the tail and ears. ”Silvia? Whatcha doin here?” She questioned the small creature, whom quickly began to walk in an inclining altitude on the air itself. At first she said nothing, looking toward Serilda and then the wall where the shackles and the cut ropes were, gauging the situation for her own opinion before she spoke. ”Thank god you’re safe, Gisen. I thought I’d check the old guild hall in case you got scared and thought of somewhere familiar to hide.” The sylph paused and looked back to the wall before she proceeded to seat herself in the air and sigh lightly. ”Sadly, I take it this wasn’t a voluntary visit and you were found by these two?” A silence and a nod from the bunny girl showed she was at least ready to help fill in some information.

A small sigh left the mouth of the new entry to the group and suddenly she shifted appearance. A female form with vast similarities to her natural form. ”Excuse me, ma’am. Allow me to properly introduce us both for you.” She grabbed hold of her dress and gave a small curtsy. ”My name is Silvia. I am a Sylph assigned to be a guardian towards Gisen. Her name is Gisen Ceostra, the former guild master to Lamia Scale. Sadly, during her last mission, she’d gotten in over her head and is currently in a state of amnesia. Myself and her have been trying to get some more key pieces of her memory back, but we have no ideas we can try.” Silvia took her eyes away from the woman to look back to Gisen while she still happily hugged and played with the wolf before she turned back. ”I can relay answers to any questions you have about her as well.”

(And yes, Saberteeth was on purpose.)

000 words

sucré @ gs

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 9th February 2019, 4:58 am

The girl gasped suddenly and jumped back, her eyes focused on some thing that Serilda could not see nor sense. The Voidwalker’s reflexes were quick as she snatched her sword back up and brandished it in the direction the girl had looked. The reports were that this place was haunted lately, and Serilda had far too many brush ups with the supernatural as of late. “Did you see something?” she asked, shifting herself to partially block the woman in a defensive stance in case a spirit came out of nowhere. The sword’s glow cast a dim light over the space in question, but nothing seemed to appear.

Whatever she had seen clearly wasn’t a threat, for Gisen became distracted with Xiuhcoatl instead. The bunny eared woman stepped forward to try to pet the wolf, and the hound stepped back out of her reach -- not out of any sense of fear or malice, however. The animal was a working hound, currently on a job, and would not allow anyone to pet her without Serilda’s expressed consent. “Please ask permission before making acquaintances with a hunting hound,” Serilda told the woman gently. “It’s for your safety as much as for her own. She is usually well mannered and understands when a person is or is not a true threat, but you risk your fingers trying to pet her without letting me tell her it’s okay first.”

The noblewoman was not trying to be cruel, of course -- she just wanted the other woman to be wise as to the mannerisms of a working dog. If Gisen had tried that with any other Star Wolf, she might have been bitten for her efforts. Still, she knew that the woman was likely distressed and that the comfort of the hound might do some good. “Xiuhcoatl. Til Lethed.” Serilda gestured toward Gisen and, once given permission, the wolf did finally greet the woman eagerly. It was like the wolf’s personality had done a full one eighty from on the duty wolfhound to common house dog. Her great tail wagged happily as she audibly sniffed Gisen anywhere her nose would reach.

“I do, yes,” Serilda said with a small smile, answering the question about how often Xiuh was brushed. “With that much fur I have to, otherwise it clumps up fast and gets all over my house.”

Gisen went on to explain about her friend Silvia, as well as some of the details in her life such as the fact that she had forgotten how to read at some point and that she’d lost her memory shortly after fighting large frogs with another person.

Serilda was keenly aware of when the sylph arrived, the mage’s Void sense picking up the shape of the small being’s body as it approached. She was on the phone with Wayland when the tiny woman arrived, and turned to face the small group with her sword in hand in case she needed to act, but Gisen’s body language made it clear that this was someone she knew. As Serilda got off the phone, the woman changed her appearance and came to greet the noblewoman.

It seemed this was Sylvia, and that she had been looking for Gisen. She also confirmed that the rabbit woman suffered from amnesia and apparently used to be the former guildmaster for Lamia Scale, the very building they stood in now. “I see,” Serilda said, casting another look toward Gisen, this one with a bit more understanding toward the situation. Xiuhcoatl was happy to play therapist for the woman, letting her pet her and play with her until told to do otherwise.

She returned her attention to Sylvia. “I am Serilda Sinclair, with Sabertooth. I came to these grounds because the locals have claimed it’s been haunted for the past few weeks. When I started to investigate, I found her down here, tied up.” The Voidwalker nodded to the torn bonds on the ground where Gisen had shed them after they’d been cut. “I just got off the phone with a contact of mine in the Magic Council, and he’s sending some Rune Knights this way with medical supplies. The information I still need is any clues on how long she’s been down here, how she got here, and if she remembers anything about the people that did it to her. I don’t suppose you have any answers to that end..?”

Serilda wasn’t banking on it. After all, if Sylvia knew those things she probably would have found Gisen much sooner than now. But it was always worth a shot, and it was possible that Sylvia knew a few things that were related to this event. Her two main concerns at the moment were getting Gisen’s health attended to, and figuring out anything she could that might lead her to those responsible for this reprehensible act.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 13th February 2019, 11:27 am

She seemed a little thrown off when the companion of the woman whom saved her had been a little standoffish towards her trying to pet and play with her. It didn't offend or upset the bunny girl that it happened. No, instead she was rather understanding despite the small look of surprise and sadness from being denied the chance to pet the wolf. "I'm sorry. I.. am just really used to being around animals is all. I can even understand what they say." She smiled when she heard the strange tongue from the woman, watching the guarding wolf turn into a cute little domesticated animal in the snap of the fingers. "Besides, I'm not worried about being bitten. I have uh.. hard skin." She replied, giggling as her eyes still settled onto the wolf loving her affectionate petting.

As the Sylph took notice of the surroundings, she could remember exactly what room they were all gathered in. Why this room existed was still only something Gisen knew, but her knowledge was on another plane of existence that this spirit could not really ever get to fully understand. "Hmm.. This was at least a fairly well thought out room to use, considering what it used to be used for." A small sigh left the sylph's mouth, looking around to a small crater sitting high up wall above where Gisen had been held nearly blackened by the darkness. "What do you mean, Silvia?" The bunny questioned, turning her attention away from the wolf while still letting the animal get their fill before it would choose to feel sated by the affection given. For a moment, she remained silent to the question, only waiting until Serilda had finished her call and gained her focus to the others. "Well, this was the area where you brought back captured monsters. Mainly for research before you helped release some of them, but the most aggressive one that caused these craters was that tusked frog thing." Her arms folded at her chest and eyes laying onto the amnesiac. "Remember you lost your right arm in that fight? You were lucky you're not human or you'd probably have been in a better position now."

Gisen lifted her right arm, curious to what she was told about her story. Her eyes widened and her head shot up as a flash of memory shot into her mind. She looked up to the crater that had been pointed out and then quickly jumping up to her feet. "That wasn't there! I... I remember kinda! I was trying to make a friend.. and it ate my arm!" She looked over to Silvia, then to the white haired woman whom seemed to simply be taking in the conversation between the two. Without much warning, the bunny girl pulled her shirt off and inspected her arm. How was it still there now? Did it grow back or something? "GISEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" Suddenly the Sylph shouted, her face bright red and nearly ready to let out steam. With her head tilted to the side, she seemed lost on why Silvia had begun to freak out before she was smacked in the face with a t-shirt. "Put the damn shirt on before you scare someone away! Oh my god.. oh my god, oh my god." Trying to control herself, she let out a sigh and turned away quickly along with her body.

Shrugging without any real clue, Gisen put on the t-shirt given. It was a simple white shirt with a carrot printed on it. It overall would show 'I <3 carrots', but instead of the heart had been a carrot in the shape of a heart with the green shrub on top. "What's the big deal..? I.. just took my shirt off. It's not I showed her the claw marks on my back." And as said so, the bunny girl did just that. She turned around and lifted the shirt to show the large gash marks to Serilda and frankly the first time even Silvia had seen them from the look of surprise that showed up on her face. What Serilda would notice is that there was nothing akin to scarring or anything. The indenting of the clawing would show only a darker brownish colored layer similar to what normal humans would fine to be like muscles. After a moment, she pulled her shirt down and turned back around, chuckling. "I keep tearing my shirts on the jagged edges though. I'm lucky this was slightly bigger I guess." Her notation was left unanswered by the Sylph and the bunny girl simply walked over towards Serilda and then leaned in to give her a hug. Another rather surprised look seeing her willingly hug someone was astounding to her, but she soon smiled seeing it. "I'm sorry I don't remember anything about getting here... or much less who I am.. but I wanted to thank you. Hugs are all I really know how to do it. But, if I could ever do anything to pay you back for it, please feel free to ask away!" A big, close-eyed smile crossed her face, stepping back after a moment to hug her and her hands clasped together in front of her.

TAGGED // WC: 000 Total: 000/000

sucré @ gs

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 23rd February 2019, 2:16 am

“I noticed,” Serilda said with a slight smile when Gisen commented about having hard skin. “I actually had to use a little of my magic to be able to pull you up. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but you are surprisingly heavy for how small you are.” She wasn’t trying to insult the young woman. After all, Gisen was far from overweight -- she was thin and lithe, but somehow weighed more than any person she’d ever encountered before. If anything, Serilda was impressed.

The Voidwalker listened as Sylvia explained the history of the dungeon room they were in, as well as a few of the things that Gisen had personally experienced there. Losing an arm was no easy experience, though it seemed that the young girl had managed to get it back on with no problems. Or at least have a new one magically regenerated. It seemed to have triggered a memory as Gisen jumped to her feet and recalled a time when her friendliness toward animals cost her a limb.

Wishing to remember how her own arm had gotten back, the girl tore off the vest that Serilda had draped over her earlier in order to inspect it. Sylvia freaked out immediately, demanding that Gisen cover herself up. It seemed the bunny woman was a bit oblivious about modesty, and while Serilda was a bit of a prude herself she had always been one to feel that there was a time and place to have the luxury of worrying about such things. Right now given the circumstances, she wasn’t all that upset or weirded out by Gisen’s nudity.

Either way, Gisen was supplied with an appropriately carrot themed shirt to cover herself with. Serilda retrieved her vest and put it back on over her shirt, even as Gisen turned and showed her the claw marks on her back. Instead of scars, however, the marks were defined by a darker brown color that Serilda couldn’t really identify. It was similar in musculature in nature, but also different. Since Gisen didn’t seem particularly alarmed by them Serilda didn’t make a big deal out of it, but she did noticed Sylvia’s surprise.

There wasn’t really a whole lot to be said about it as Gisen stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Serilda in a hug. The noblewoman was surprised by this, and there was a brief pause as her mind caught up to the action. She wasn’t put off by it in the slightest, of course, Serilda just wasn’t really a touchy woman. Even her own family didn’t express affection very much physically, so she was unused to such displays from anyone really, aside from Mythal. Still, there was only a beat of delay before she returned the gesture, appreciating it for the gratitude that it was.

“You have nothing to apologize for, nor do you need to pay me back for anything. It was my pleasure to help you out -- I only wish that someone had sent word in sooner about the hauntings here so you could have been found more swiftly.” Serilda gave her a small but warm smile, at the very least glad to see that the woman was in good spirits. Not everyone would be after an experience like this. Then again, everyone handles stress differently and it was entirely possible that she was putting on a happy face to hide her anxiety.

Once Gisen stepped back and seemed ready to go, Serilda motioned toward the exit. “Why don’t we get you out of here? The Knights will be here soon just to verify you’re okay, and to start looking over the place to see if they can figure out who did this to you. I think you’ve spent enough time holed up down here.” She clicked her tongue at Xiuh, who immediately jumped to her feet and lead the way out.

They weren’t waiting outside long before the squad showed up. As most of the Knights filed into the former guild hall and started pouring through it for any clues they could find, one or two that specialized in medicine and healing gave Gisen a check up. They gave her some fresh water and after a thorough examination gave the green light, stating that she wasn’t in need of any in depth medical attention. Serilda was surprised by this, but as she had already learned Gisen wasn’t human so it was possible that physical harm didn’t really stick too well with her body.

“Are you hungry?” Serilda asked. “I can’t imagine you’ve had anything to eat in a while. Why don’t we go put some food in your system and then we can make sure you get home to rest?” The noblewoman assumed Gisen had some place that she called home, and that the woman would want to get back to it after this whole ordeal. First, however, she wanted to make sure she was taken care of.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 25th February 2019, 8:24 pm

The bunny girl couldn't help but laugh as she had listened to Serilda admit to having to lift Gisen up by using a bit of her magic to do so. If she had to assume, maybe some kind of wind magic helped kinda push her up? No no.. if that were the case, she could of smelled and or eaten it. Instead, she simply shook her head while still finding the whole thing incredibly more amusing than most others would. "Weeellll... If I remember correctly, I think I was told I weigh about 400 pounds? But that's because I'm an.. uh.. elemen.. tal? Did I say that right Silvia?" She occasionally double checked when it came to helping to pronounce words larger than she could admittedly say without thinking twice. But the Sylph simply nodded before she had turned her attention to the only other living being within the room.

With the explanation followed by everything else that had happened afterward, Silvia's surprise that not only did Serilda seem to be still in the room, she was nearly unphased by it all. Was she just that lax about it? Well.. if so, it did seem like an ease of comfort, but still, the fact she wasn't on one side of the fence or another served to be something that she could see being used. If Serilda was as prim as her speech led the spirit to believe, she could surely be someone that Silvia could use to finally help achieve the one thing she's been trying to do for over two years; teach the bunny.. a proper.. dress code. Despite all attempts, her odd obsession with playboy bunny outfits up until her bout with amnesia was something that she could never seem to get around to, but this time.. maybe this time she could get it done.

The Sylph let on a small smile as she had witnessed Gisen hugging someone. It was surely the first time she did it not only voluntarily, but for a reason aside from fear. Letting them have their little talk over the hug felt like a milestone of importance, so she simply kicked back and watched her happily going over what she could possibly see this seasonal coat to look good in.. or maybe all of them and be done with it.

The bunny girl listened on though as her "savior" had been a little less for the finer enjoyments of the hug. She didn't push her away or deny her the chance to keep hugging, but it felt like a lot that she was able to do it and not have any deterrents from wanting to do it again. With a smile on her face, she simply looked up from the few inches that separated their height. "Well that's not that big of a deal. The important thing is you were here to rescue me now, right? I can still be grateful and thankful for that, so that's enough for me." She stepped back from the hug, her hands laid behind her back with one clasped gently in the other while she held onto her smile. "And I really insist on repaying you! I never got to be the kind of person to make many friends from what I've been told.. so there's gotta be a reason behind it. So, while I can, I'll do everything I can to make friends in case I stop being the me I am now... if that makes sense."

But now it came time for Serilda to want to move them out of this room. She made a fair point, though honestly how long had been too long? As much as she was unsure, she didn't care. She was fine, nobody got hurt that she knew of, so it was all fine in the long run to her. "A-Alright.. I guess they can. But. don't expect a pulse or anything! I'm a rock... though I have to wonder if I could have these like mini earthquake ones. Oooohhhh that'd be so coooooolll!!!" Her sudden fit of a childish idea might have indeeed sounded cool, but logically it would shatter her body at any time, so it was something hard to consider thinking of. However, as they took their trip up to the exit, the elemental girl couldn't help but look around, trying to get a sense of if she could ever remember this place.

Once outside, the medics that were called in began to look over her. They still attempted most likely out of habit to look over her pulse and her eyes. She could understand the latter, but they took out a needle and moved her left arm, showing the guild tattoo for Lamia Scale on the bottom of her forearm in a pink color. "Wait wait, you don't want to-" snap! The needle to the syringe upon them trying to push it into her arm had broken, leaving the girl to shake her head lightly. No big deal to her... Still, she thanked them for everything before they left, drinking the bottle of water they had given her while Serilda came forward, asking about food. She thought for a moment and then shook her head lightly. "Not really. I don't need to eat like other people. It's more of a voluntary thing for me. Besides, I can make carrots appear at my whim, so it's all good if I ever am hungry. OH! Would you like one? I can make it taste like aaaaannnnyyything you want! Chocolate cake, steak, and so on." She offered, ready to take the offer to heart and pop a carrot into her hand, but she wouldn't be upset should she be turned down.

"If I may..." Silvia suddenly chimed in, sitting in the air slightly above the two in her sylph form. "There is the matter of clothing. Sure, I have you a shirt, but your shorts are a tattered mess. I hate to burden you the idea, but could I ask for your help in arranging her a wardrobe with me? Something that suits her; proper, but combat able. You seem to have it down pat yourself, if you don't mind me saying so." Silvia walked down the air like a small flight of steps, being between both girls while she waited on her reply, if not her lead in general.

TAGGED // WC: 000 Total: 000/000

sucré @ gs

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 28th February 2019, 4:34 pm

Truthfully, Serilda felt a bit moved as Gisen explained her reasons for wanting to pay her back. The idea that one might suddenly lose their memories as the former guildmaster of Lamia Scale had done was certainly terrifying, and she could only imagine that the younger woman was quite nervous for it to happen again. So instead of continuing to argue the point she simple smiled and said, “I understand.”

The check up went about as well as could be expected for someone who was quite literally made of stone. As Gisen had forewarned, she had no pulse to speak of, nor any other vitals traditionally associated with humanoids. A needle even broke when they attempted to inject her with what was likely some type of salene. In the end, with little else for them to say the crew concluded that she was fine and gave her the water before moving on to their other tasks. When Serilda suggested food, Gisen informed her that she didn’t really need to eat as an elemental, and when she did she was able to craft her own food in the form of carrots that tasted however she willed them too.

The noblewoman held up a polite hand when offered such a carrot for herself. “Thank you, but I’m not terribly hungry myself. You may feel free to craft something meat flavored for Xiuhcoatl if you wish, I’m sure she will not turn it down.” Serilda smirked down at the wolf whose tail whapped happily on the ground after hearing her name. It was then that Sylvia spoke up and made a peculiar request. It seemed she was still a bit concerned about Gisen’s attire. Admittedly, the rabbit woman’s clothes were fairly torn up outside of the shirt the sylph had provided. Gisen didn’t seem too concerned, but looks were often deceiving.

“Is that something you would like?” Serilda asked the elemental, leaving the decision up to her. “I can certainly understand not wanting to move about in shredded clothing. I do have some time before I have to be anywhere, so it wouldn’t be any burden on me.” If Gisen expressed an interest in getting some different clothes, then she would nod in agreement. “Very well. There are a series of shops a few blocks over. I’m sure we will be able to find anything you might need or want there.”

When Gisen was ready, Serilda lead the way to the shopping district that was nearby. Her wolf trotted obediently at her heels as the three women chatted idly during the short walk. Soon, they had arrived. The market place was bustling with people moving between shops, mostly women with several bags on their arms of goods purchased. “I don’t know what kind of styles you prefer. Whenever I shop in this area I tend to work with the tailor at the end of the street, but tailors can be a bit pricey. I don’t want to assume your budget one way or another.”

She didn’t know what kind of funds Gisen had to work with, if any at all. It was entirely possible that Serilda might wind up being the one to cover the cost of getting the poor woman some decent clothing, which she would happily do if that was needed. But she would leave it up to Gisen to decide which stores caught her eye and move along from there.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 8:27 am