Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Hunt Part 2!

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Guild Hunt Part 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Hunt Part 2!

Post by Elaine West 20th March 2016, 6:57 pm

Of course, a command seal. That would make much more sense then letting her run about. Elaine shook her head and let out a sigh; tossing her weapon aside it vanished into thin air. "It's understandable. Though uncalled for. Reckless. Childish." She said, she was definitely channeling her inner Master. She sounded just like her, it reminded Elaine about the time she accidentally burnt down the east forest with her Fire Empress Armour and her teacher scolded her for days. "No need for punishment. I assume this wasn't the first time you've done this. Mischievous little angel aren't you?" Elaine sighed, tying her hair up out of her face, she was going to deal with Suriel the same way she dealt with other spirits. Even though it may not be as effective because she was not Suriel's true master, nor did she hold a command seal.

"Be thankful you have a very forgiving master. Mine would not have been so lax on your behaviour. Elaine said easily, this was true, Teacher took no recklessness or childish behaviour, especially from her spirits. She would seal them away in the spirit world, grounding them. Azurius' command, even though as painful as it must have looked, was out of his best interest.She put a hand on Suriel's shoulder, "I think it's time you returned back now. You've caused quite enough trouble for today little angel." She tsked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Hunt Part 2! - Page 2 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 22nd March 2016, 1:49 pm

T
    he two of them looked at each other with an instantly sickly expression at the order for her to return. Both saying in unison "That's not happening." as though they'd rehearsed that reply beforehand. "Returning would imply the mission is complete... and returning without completing the mission means someone is getting reamed. I'd sooner punish Suriel myself than let her take a punishment for failure. Not saying that it's like that for all of us, just... we're both high ranking generals of the holy army. failure truly is not an option." he informed Elaine. "Suriel, since I'm your keeper for this one I want you to stay at a distance and only act on my command. No more using your abilities without my approval are we clear?" Azure said with a stern look. Suriel nodded and said "Would it be okay for me to hang around a bit though? This place seems kinda fun." "Yeah, that's fine." Azure replied. Suriel immediately ran off to go find someone to play with, leaving the two alone. "Sorry about that again, I really am." Azurius said, using the word sorry instead of apologize as there is a difference.

WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd March 2016, 1:49 pm

The member 'Azurius Tade' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Fire-Water-Earth' :
    Guild Hunt Part 2! - Page 2 2lqebn
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 22nd March 2016, 4:12 pm

"It's fine, I understand. Spirits controlled by others can sometimes be mishevous, my master experienced that first hand." She chuckled, remembering the first time she saw her master summon a particularly ornery spirit. It tried to run away multiple times, many times it also flirted with Elaine; which made her slightly uncomfortable, but she played along all the same. Yet she also knew that they were loyal, they would stay by the sides of their master until their keys broke or their masters did. She knew that much.

She smiled and transformed into her swimsuit, summoning a towel to her side. She laid it out on the sand and fell to the ground with a thump. She smiled and stretched out on the hot sand, "Warmth~ at last." She moaned jokingly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Hunt Part 2! - Page 2 137588058467

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 1:05 am