Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild hunt

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Guild hunt Empty Guild hunt

Post by Elaine West 2nd February 2016, 4:04 pm

Elaine strolled through the streets of a strange town called, Clover. How odd she thought that almost every town she visited was named after a sort of vegetation. She shook her head and marched through the street, though Clover was only a short distance to where she was residing in Hargeon, she had heard of places called guilds. Places that harbour magic folk such as herself, help them train and maned them on missions to earn money. That sounded like her kind of place. She smiled contently, her brown armour catching the eye of many people, children cowered at the spikes along her shoulder.

"Maybe, I should change~" she hummed as she watche d a child run away crying, calling her a scary monster; she couldn't blame him, her armour wasn't exactly inviting. She smiled again and caught the attention of the young boy. "It's alright~ watch this!" She smiled and dragged her foot in a semi circle, creating a white magic circle around her. Her body glowed the same colour breifly before it dissapeared. Leaving the young girl in a brown mid thigh sundress, a large white sun hat with a brown bow and white slip on shoes. She giggled; "magic" she whispered to him before walking off.

"Now~ guilds, guilds, guilds...." She wondered if she could just walk into one and announce herself a member; though that seemed to bold and rash. The doe eyes girl huffed to a stop. How did you join guilds.....? She groaned and placed her head in her hands, "oh no~!" She whined, "I know nothing about this country!! I've never even seen a guild!!" She mock-sobbed. She kicked up a rock into her hands and whipped it at a tree, "ah I am so foolish!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Guild hunt Empty Re: Guild hunt

Post by Azurius Tade 12th March 2016, 3:12 am

W
    alking through Clover, Azurius couldn't help but notice as a young girl was flying through the small crowd in his direction screaming bloody murder. A slight smirk on the man's face as he remembered watching these things happen so many times before where a child would be afraid of something because they knew nothing about it. She can screaming, running directly at him while looking back to make sure the monster wasn't following behind. Suddenly, she felt a thud and recoiled off, slamming onto the ground while wincing upon impacting Azurius's leg. Tears began forming in her eyes causing the angel to let out a slight sigh. He kneeled down, placing a hand under each of her armpits and lifting her off the ground. He slung an arm under her bottom, the other around her back to help support her and gave off a kind smile. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to get in your way, but I'd like to know what you were running from." he said softly in a calm tone of voice. The girl sniffled while hugging Azurius, she was shaking and he could feel her tiny heart blasting away at her chest even through his pitch black trench coat. "The- the monster! It's back there... and- and-" she gripping his coat tightly as she was unable to finish. Azurius rubbed her back and began walking in the direction he saw her come from. "Don't worry, I'll take you back to your parents and deal with your monster." he said while feeling a strange knot in his heart. The simple act of a child clinging to him was enough for him to feel like the mightiest man alive, possibly that in his past life he was a father, or was expecting to be.

The angel walked through the street largely unnoticed by the humans around him. His ability to make his wings completely disperse into nothingness made picking him apart from a normal man very difficult, the only identifier would be a pair of two inch slots in his trench coat and the shirt he wore under it that exposed his back where the wings normally formed at. Turning the corner, Azurius felt the child begin to lock up at the sight of a woman in the distance who'd suddenly changed her armour into a rather elegant dress. A man and woman rushed up to him, quickly reaching for the child who'd loosened her grip. Knowing a child wouldn't let go of someone comforting unless someone more comforting came along, Azurius gently passed her off to the woman who shot him a strange glare. The man thanked him for bringing her back, to which Azurius simply nodded and let them know he was in a bit of a rush. He was offered compensation, but happily refused it seeing as he had no need for currency.

The girl he'd followed wore a sundress and hat to match it. Staring at the back of her head, Azurius had remembered seeing her in Hargeon quite some time ago. She was calling herself foolish as he walked up with a friendly smile giving her a gentle tap on the shoulder while making his way to speak to her face. "Ain't too savvy on this country myself, but I am in a guild so I may be able to help you learn... something." he said cheerfully. "Also a heads up, super spiky armour normally scares people who aren't used to fighting. Try using less hardened clothes when you don't need it, aaaand if it means anything to you I think you look beautiful in that dress." he added to his previous statement. A hand would be stretched out to greet her, the bright golden eyes of the man would remained locked with hers as he said "Name's Azurius by the way."

WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 12th March 2016, 6:27 am

Elaine could feel whatever it was behind her before it actually spoke. It was powerful, and made every hair on her body stand on edge. Her clenched her hand slightly, holding her breath, ready to summon any weapon at any given notice. It got closer and closer to her as she became more and more tense. Finally the thing tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned around, it had been a man. A normal man, just like everyone else. Except the power reading she got from him, was amazing. Off the charts or perhaps other worldly. She let go a bit of the breath she held.

"Ain't to savy on this country myself, but I am in a guild so I may be able to help you, learn....something." He began, she looked at him and had to do a double take, sure people in this country had weird hair colour and sometimes strange eye colours. But his, his were gold. Like setting sun gold. That's a first..... She thought, looking at the eyes a bit closer, they certainly were an attention grabber but she didn't want to seem rude or over step her place, so she looked down to the ground; just as she was taught as a child.

"Do you now?" She asked, pushing her blonde hair over her ear, a few stray strands following the pattern of the wind.

"Also, heads up super spiky armour normally scares people who aren't used to fighting. Try using less hardened clothes when you don't need it, aaaaan if it mean anything to you I think you look beautiful in the dress." He smiled at her, again with the bright golden eyes she could feel. Even if she wasn't looking at him directly, she could always feel him looking at her. When he told her that compliment she brushed slightly pink. Getting complimented by a stranger didn't happen often to her back home, so it was quite new and she wasn't to sure how to take it. She laughed lightly, brining her gaze up to meet his, wide brown eyes shining.

"You're telling me." She giggled, "I guess I know now. Armour she stay for the fights. And t-thank you. About the dress, I don't own much, but this is my favourite." She smiled up at him kindly, one hand holding her hat from blowing away.

"Name's Azurius by the way." He said, sticking out his hand towards her, she looked done at his hand for a moment, frowning for a split second before extending her hand to meet his. She took his hand a shook it, giving him another smile.

"I'm Elaine. Elaine West."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 12th March 2016, 11:32 am

T
    her soft hand of the woman whom he'd seen before in Hargeon sitting on a bench. He'd noticed her avoiding his stare, turning a shade of pink and creating a humorous retort at his comment of her beauty. 'To think, someone who wears such powerful looking armour is little more than an average woman under it all...' he thought to himself, still holding her hand. He looked at it, having expecting her to have rougher ones, more suited for those who lived in battle. "Elaine... an elegant name." he said with a slight smile, reaching down and grabbing her other hand. Azurius would rub them with his thumbs, feeling the texture and gathering more information about humans. "Your hands are soft." he said in a soft, calm, and slightly hushed tone. Azurius had remembered that humans reacted strangely when holding hands with others for extended periods and he gently released her. "I- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to sound weird." he said with an awkward smile. "Uhhh... I know there's a few decent places to eat around here... if you're feeling hungry, or just wouldn't mind a change of scenery. I may not personally be able to answer all questions, but I have my own way of getting answers without needing to go far." he said with a calmer, less awkward, but still moderately embarrassed voice.

To be quite honest, Azurius didn't know much of anything of this world. Had it not been for his Holy Archive, Azurius would probably get lost looking for Lamia Scale's guild hall when he's standing next to it. He would gesture for Elaine to lead the way assuming she accepted his invitation, all the while bearing an uncomfortable smile since he'd just realized his wording made it sound like he was asking her out, which wasn't something he was trying to do. Granted the man did want to experience a relationship before his mission was completed, he wasn't ready to enter one quite yet. Rather, he wanted to learn about humans as much as possible, gather all the data he could and then, once he had enough knowledge, he would be ready to 'settle down' as they called it. However, should she turn down is offer, understandably so since the message might be misconstrued, he would simply do his best to answer any of her questions there.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 12th March 2016, 7:54 pm

At his first sentence she laughed nervously. "I-" she started and pushed out a sigh, "I don't get complimented often. The armour is more of a....shield. If anything. My teacher's idea really." She confessed sheepishly. She looked up at the boy, still holding her hand in his and she squirmed awkwardly. She was far more used to courteous bows, or being kissed on the hand, something her suitors back home did. She wasn't sure if this was a custom in this new country or not.

"Your hands are soft." He mumbled. Her eyes widen, face turning another shade of red, deeper this time. A huge gust of wind blew her hat if her head and billowed her dress around her knees, wild blonde hair whipping in every direction. He quickly apologized and dropped her hand, it fell limp to her side, eyes still slightly widened. She brought her right foot behind her left, crossing her leg and tapping her pointed toe on the ground. An awful nervous habit.

"Uhh....I know there's a few decent places to eat around here....if you're feeling hungry, or just wouldn't mind a change of scenery. I may not personally be able to answer all questions, but I have my own way of getting answers without needing to go far." He explained. As sketchy as that may have sounded to her, he gave off a rather reassuring aura. A vibe her teacher had called it. Something that you could see in people's eyes, the way they moved, the way they held themselves and the feeling they gave off on first meeting them. His aura was different. Confusing and non readable. It was frustrating if anything. Though before she could formulate a response, her stomach made a low embarrassing growl.

Food. That's true, she hadn't eaten in a while. Maybe some food wouldn't be that bad, even if it was with a stranger. She put a hand on her stomach and have a soft smile. "Food sounds....good." Her stomach growled again and she laughed a tad harder, "very good."

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 12th March 2016, 10:54 pm

A
    n immense gale swept past the two, completely removing and laying claim to Elaine's hat causing Azurius to turn his head as it flew. He looked back seeing red cheeks and flowing blonde hair. The sound of a rumble would interrupt the silence that resulted after his question, followed by the woman playing off embarrassment with a bit of laughter. "Umm... Elaine?" Azurius said innocently, looking at her with kind eyes. "Would you mind doing me a favor and turning around, I promise I won't do anything weird it's just... theirs some things I prefer no one sees me do." he said. His voice was that of a plea, it was sincere in his promise not to do anything to her. He would wait for her to turn about before holding out his hand, soon forming a falcon out of nothing more than the raw elements of the universe alone. It was a perfect living creature, complete with its own heart and soul. It took off at maximum speed, catching up to the hat and returned it within seconds of leaving. It would fly away then, going off to live the life Azurius gave it. "It's okay to turn back around." he said calmly, approaching Elaine and gently placing the hat on her head. "Here... I'm sure someone else would have loved your hat, but I prefer seeing it on you." he said with a smile. However, assuming Elaine didn't turn around, Azurius would simply shrug it off and let the hat be forever lost since he didn't want anyone to know the exact nature of his magic. Another loud growling from her stomach would snap Azurius back to reality and let him know it was best to get something quickly. He reached into his coat, forming his Holy Archive in a book that was no bigger than his palm. It took the visage of a pocket sized travel guide that was pulled from the inside of the coat and he looked at it, gliding his finger across the words as he tried to find somewhere they could get something that wasn't rabbit food, but was somewhat appetizing.

The place he'd bring her to, since she hadn't taken the lead, was a semi-formal place. The decorum was nice, but it wasn't as lavish as some place that charged a million jewel for a piece of lettuce. At the same time, according to his 'travel guide' it also served well presented meals. A man walked up wearing a suit and tie, his name plate reading 'Lance' as he straightened it. "Welcome, you two must be knew. May I show you and your girlfriend to your seats?" he said while gesturing to the tables on the main floor. Azurius's face twisted slightly, the thought of being romantically involved with someone he didn't know period... "Umm.. we... aren't actually dating..." Azurius said hesitantly. He feared offending the woman and quickly turned around, holding hands up while wide eyed saying "N-N-N-NOT THAT, THAT W-WOULD BE SUCH A BAD THING! I- I- I MEAN YOU'RE S-SUPER PRETTY AND SEEM R- REALLY N-NICE!" nervously. "I- I'm sure you're an amazing person, a- and I admit I... I'd like to be your friend... but I simply wouldn't be able to fall for someone I don't know." he said explaining himself better. "I see, so just acquaintances. I'm so sorry for making you feel awkward, let me offer a discount to your meal for tonight to compensate." the man said kindly, his face a bit awkward looking from the scene. "That's not necessary, just do me a favor and don't assume that just cause a guy and gal are together for a meal, it means they're involved extensively in each other's lives." Azurius said, he was more than sure that he could pay for their meal with no troubles. Lance showed the two to their seats and asked what they'd each like for a drink while they decided on food. Looking on the menu for the place it was a lot of beer, and wines but nothing he liked. "I guess I'll try the blackbeery iced tea." he said calmly, feeling a bit down that he won't be able to have a proper drink. "Alright, and for you miss?" Lance said, pointing the end of the pen to her with a generous smile. Upon him walking away, Azurius would look to Elaine and ask "You had questions about guilds. Please, ask away." with a gentle voice.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 12th March 2016, 11:18 pm

Elaine turned around as requested, a brief woosh not from the wind filled her ears behind her, a few seconds later she was told to turn back around, and as she did, her hat was placed back on her head. She fought her hand up gingerly and touched the rim. How did he-? She shook off the thought. It was magic, it must have been, there are all sorts that she didn't know of. Maybe hat-retrieval Magic? She laughed at that thought. He materialized a book in his hands, eyes wide, materialization, amazing. Her equipment and armour worked the same way, but she enjoyed seeing it anyways. It filled her with wonder.

The place he brought her was quite nice, she felt as though her summer dress didn't quite suit the dress code. she tugged at her dress slightly before following him inside. The first thing that happened was the waiter, Lance, mistook them for being in a relationship. At this proclamation Elaine kept her head down. Don't look. Don't engage. It happens. She thought tentatively. She was used to this. While Azurius strung out full apologies she smiled and shook her head. "That's quite alright. You are very handsome but I feel the same way. Being in a relationship with someone I first met, is...." She searched for the correct wording, "....not my style." She finished, smiling slightly.

When they were asked for beverage she ordered a simple Cafe au Lait. "You had questions about guilds. Please, ask away." He asked of her kindly. She pushed out a content sigh, removing her hat and placing it on her lap.

"Let's see....were to start?" She hummed, then clapped her hands together, an idea coming into mind, "I want a place of acceptance, freedom..." She smiled again. "Things I never had the chance to have back home." She didn't mean to go that far, she cast her eyes down again. "I want a place that when I practice magic, people don't look at me like I'm a freak. I want a place where people won't cast me away for something a practice. I want to know everything I can about guilds, the best ones around." She said, determination flaring in her eyes. "Which is the closest one around here? Do you belong to one?" Questions pouring out of her mouth most likely faster than he could reply. She couldn't help herself though, she only knew of magic guilds of what she had read in books, heard in the radio or seen on the TV.

But she wanted proof. She wanted the real truth coming from someone who has seen what they are with their own two eyes. "So, tell me everything." She repeated, eyes shining childishly.

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 13th March 2016, 12:48 am

E
    verything... something Azurius truly could tell her if he wanted. Azurius decided to tackle a single question at a time. "All guilds are accepting of mages. Being in a guild, having the guild's crest on you essentially labels you as a tried and true wizard. Almost no guild would turn someone down because of that." he said with a confident expression. "As for somewhere you could practice your magic... all of them allow, no, they all encourage it. All guilds want to bring out the true power in their mages, regardless of their intentions for that power." he said, keeping eye contact. However, a place for freaks of nature... the words hit his stomach like lava. "The... the guild I belong to... none of us are natural... we're all regarded as freaks by those who are unfamiliar with magic." he said sheepishly. "So... I can only assume all of them would accept the abnormal as well." his voice was lower, softer, somewhat saddened by admitting that. "The nearest one to this place..." he said, pausing. "I... I will trust you with a secret of mine. None of the wizards at my guild, Lamia Scale, has ever once seen my magic." he said while holding out his left hand. A golden light swirled about it, materializing a book inside that was closed. "This is the Holy Archive, a collection of all the common knowledge of this world and then some. I ask that you never speak of it, or my possession of it to anyone." he said, his eyes finally avoiding hers.

Azurius knew from her level of excitement that she would storm off as soon as he told her where to go, so instead, he kept the Holy Archive closed and spoke. "Guilds can have varying purposes. Some desire nothing but death and destruction. Some desire nothing but joy and laughter. Others desire nothing at all... Even among those three types, each has their own distinct want... something they stand for above all else." he said solemnly. Azurius's eyes dropped to the table, he was saddened that this might be the last time him and this strange woman, this one who blushes often, would speak once this was over. "My guild focuses on learning. We have an enormous library filled with endless books, enough that it would take decades to read through a single shelf. We have very few normal people. Our guild master, the one who runs the guild, is quite young but is able to destroy magic entirely. One of our aces, a wizard of notable power can summon astounding creatures from nature itself. We have a woman who is part dragon, and another who is part angel. There was once a young girl who was able to summon machinery from another world, another time period entirely! She too was one of our aces until she left to pursue her own life's goal. Lamia Scale, as she told me, is a home for the homeless. It is a shelter for those who seek refuge, and a beacon of light for those trapped in darkness. Those who want to learn, or those who just need a home are always welcome at the doorstep to my guild, such has been confirmed many times." Azurius said before taking a deep breath.

Azurius opened his Holy Archive, showing a map of the entire town with a golden light that extended from the location they were at, to Blue Pegasus guild. He stood up, walking around the table and resting it down in front her, as well as placing a hand on her shoulder. "I... I have very few true friends inside the guild. Not because they are unwelcoming, in fact it's quite the opposite. I'm invited on many missions, or even to just spend time with them. But I feel out of place... the half angel, and the man who summons nature spirits are a unison, a couple. The guild master is always busy, the dragon girl has little time to spend with me, and the former ace is no longer in the guild. I- I would like to encourage you to join our guild if only for the most selfish of reasons I have ever produced... so that I may have a friend." he said calmly, removing his hand from her shoulder. "However, I'll not force you to it. This is a map to Blue Pegasus, the nearest guild. They stand for heroism, and saving lives. That is all the information I know of their inner workings, as such, I can't say anything for or against them, other than they fight for protecting others like I do. But... If... If you want to join Lamia Scale, and possibly form a team with me the guild hall is in Hargeon Town, just south west of here." Azurius said, his voice sounded disheartened as he was resolved to the fact she wouldn't want to join. He then walked to the other side of the table, sitting down as his tea and Elaine's beverage arrived. "I'll have a cheese burger, medium-well no toppings." Azurius said while looking at the table. "Alright..." the waiter said. He would turn to where Elaine was originally sitting, if she were gone already the waiter would say nothing, if she were still there he would ask for her order.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 13th March 2016, 1:02 am

As he told her all information her eyes got wider and wider. He began to spoke about his past, materializing that book in front of him again. He began to also speak about his rarest type of magic. That he was not human, not completely at least. She was taken back by this, it was a lot to process but he told her to be quiet. So she nodded, not saying a word; silently taking in all the information she could. He explained that his guild was based on knowledge, and books, learning. All the things she loved. All the things she lived and breathed back home.

"It's okay, my magic was seen as different too. Back home, back home....no one practices magic. So when I started learning about it, reading about it, practicing it. It drove my parents into a frenzy. They shoved me out of their life. All because I could change my outfit at will. All because I could summon a weapon by thinking about it. They cast me aside like common filth." She spat. Gripping the fold of her dress tightly. He continued to speak, about lounging the guild, becoming his friend. That made her feel warm inside, belonged. She didn't really need to hear much more after that. She nodded. He wanted her even to be on a team with him. Her! On a team with an angel, of sorts she supposed.

When he placed his hand on her shoulder, she looked up and smiled at him, placing her hand over his before he removed it. A team. A family. A new start. "Okay." She nodded, whispering the word so quietly even she couldn't hear it very well. "Okay. I'll do it, I'll join your guild, and would be grateful to be your partner." Even though this was overwhelming and new she couldn't help but say yes. She had a good feeling about this. When the waiter came for taking the order she smiled up at him kindly, "just the house salad please." She asked, folding in the menu. She gave her new partner a determined look. "So. When can we start?"

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 13th March 2016, 1:44 am

A
    zurius felt overjoyed that she'd agreed to be his friend, to join his guild and accompany him, and even let him accompany her. She wasn't at all afraid of his slightly stronger magical presence, overshadowing her own power. She wasn't afraid that being around him would put herself in danger. It was almost enough to make Azurius fly across the table and hug her, though he resisted the urge to do either. 'So, when can we start?' she asked him, earning quite a bit of respect from the man. "As soon as we've eaten. Don't be shy..." he said with a large smile on his face, holding his hand out to reveal a cube made of solid gold. He gently placed it in front her, letting Elaine hold it to feel the authenticity. "... Money is never a problem for me." he said, finishing his sentence. "When we're done, you should head back to Hargeon and join up with the guild. If you come across some grey haired guy with a black trench coat that likes sleeping around the guild hall, he's the one who summons nature spirits. Pretty dense guy, but he's not a bad person at all if you wanna laugh at his expense." Azurius joked, though it was true that Dmitry being hurt was funny to watch.

A small boy ran across the way, stopping at Elaine and telling his mom about how she changed her clothes instantly earlier. He looked at Azurius, "Hey mister, can you do anything cool?" he asked inquisitively. Azurius smiled at him before turning his eyes to Elaine. "You were nice enough to tell me about your magic without any need for proof I won't try to abuse your abilities. So I'll return the gesture, after all, if we're going to be a team you should know what I can do." he said before sliding his chair back and kneeling down before the little boy. "Tell me, what is your most favorite animal of all?" he asked in a soft voice. The boy took a few moments to think, he likes dogs and cats, wasn't a fan of fish... "I likes wolfs!" the boy said, mispronouncing the plural form of wolf. "Elaine, you use requip magic, but never insult yourself by saying you can change clothes. My magic is similar, and never once will I insult it by saying it's limited to something." Azurius said before holding his hand a foot off the ground.

Suddenly, energy began forming in the area below his hand. It spun slowly, first forming a gently glowing figure of a wolf pup before fully materializing the creature. It was a flawless being, completely its own animal with its very own heart and soul. The young boy's eyes flew open, his mouth forming the largest smile possible. Azurius gently grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him down, touching it to the wolf. "This is yours to keep. I've bound his heart to yours, so he'll never hurt you intentionally. If ever a time comes where you're alone, everyone you care about has left you, and you feel abject misery... this creature will remain at your side and show you all the love you want. All you have to do is take care of it in return, can you do that?" Azurius said while rubbing the child's head. "So... I can keep him? Forever!?" the boy asked eagerly. Azurius gave him a nod and the boy picked up the wolf, causing the puppy to lift its head and lick the underside of the boy's chin and wag its tail happily. Azurius moved back to his seat and looked to Elaine. "MY magic is life itself. I can create entire beings that will live a normal life, as well as heal others. This is something no one else in my..." Azurius paused as he cleared his throat. "Our guild." he said correcting himself. "It's something only you have ever seen me do. I'd like to ask you to keep this between us." he said finishing his previously paused sentence.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 13th March 2016, 7:16 am

Elaine was amazed. Never had she heard of a magic that could create life itself, and chain itself on to a different owner every time. She blinked once, as the small dog materialized she was amazed at how effortlessly he had done it. She smiled when he told her not to believe that her magic was limited to one thing. This made her think of all the spells she had learned, all the techniques she had spent years studying. The younger boy who had just come up to Azurius looked at her, "so miss, what can you do? Can you do any other kinda magic??" He asked her excitedly. She took in a breath and nodded.

"I can do kind of what my partner can do, I can make things appear for me. But I cannot make life." She smiled sadly, "but I can do this." She stood up quietly, dragging her foot around in a semi-circle, changing her clothes into Lightning Empress Armour. She could understand if it did look a tad....heavy. It was high combat armour, made to conduct electricity at her will.

The kid's eyes went wide. Elaine smiled and raised the weapon that accompanied it, a javelin. She sent out about a dozen tiny little bolts of light, much like fireworks they were different colours. And when they reached the high ceiling and made a small pop, hundreds of tiny butterflies made of sparks filled the room, dissapering before they hit anyone's head. "I can summon weapons and armour to my disposal, sadly I cannot give you anything of mine, but I trust you will take good care of your new companion." She stated, the young boy nodded happily then ran over to go sit down back with his parents.

She released her armour and tossed her javelins aside, dissapering before it ever hit the ground, she sat back down with a huff and a smile. "So? What about that? I think we make a pretty good team already!" She smiled at him. She wasn't joking either, there was something about them that just worked well together, maybe it was the magic similarity, maybe she just felt comfortably and confident around him; she wasn't really sure. But it didn't seem to be a problem, so she was fine leaving it be.

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 13th March 2016, 10:28 am

A
    show of splendor, far beyond that of merely changing clothes, but also displaying beauty without blowing up the restaurant. Azurius leaned back, on the chair and watched the fireworks as they went off, sending colors a plenty and attracting the awe of the entire room. "A hardened shell caressing a soft heart, let no man judge you as more than fantastic." he said as he continued watching. When it was over, he saw Elaine throw aside her weapon and disperse her armour, reverting back to her formerly worn sundress and hat. Azurius smiled at her while clapping his hands, not annoyingly loud, but still audibly. "As I've said, so many more possibilities than just changing your clothes." he said with an impressed tone.

Soon after, the waiter Lance had set down a plate in front Azurius with a very nice looking burger in one corner, and the rest of the plate buried in deep fried potato sticks. "I agree, it was a simply amazing display. Both of you have gifts that seem to be beyond that of other wizards, many of which can only think of ways to use their magic to fight." Lance said happily while setting down Elaine's salad. "Please, enjoy your meals and don't be afraid to holler for me if you need anything." he said before walking off to help another customer. Azurius didn't bother adding anything to his burger, it was his belief that changing the meal was an insult to the one who cooked it. He simply grabbed it and took a bite, noting that the mean lacked seasoning. He didn't dislike the meal sine the cheese helped to counter the meat, as such continued eating. Azurius paused his consumption, looking to Elaine and saying "If you'd like, I can accompany you to Hargeon. I don't normally ride the train, or do much on-foot traveling, but I can make an exception for you since we're friends now." he said. It was true though, Azurius had never once, that he could recall, ridden a train and instead of walking around he just teleported. Azurius resumed his eating of the sandwich, it was a good sized meal so he knew he'd be satisfied at the end of it.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 13th March 2016, 10:37 am

She heard his compliment and smiled, "it's just trick. Something small to amuse children." She confessed, pushing a stray hair out of her face and looking away sheepishly. As the waiter also threw in his two cents about her magic while placing down her salad. She thanked the waiter and dug into her food, smiling contently as of finally having something in her stomach after many hours. She saw that Azurius was enjoying his food as well. He then proceeded to ask her if she wanted accompaniment to a town called, Hargeon. She put done her fork and smiled.

"Yes please. I don't know much about anything in this country. Let alone how to get around. I arrived here by ship, and if I am to take a train, it will be my first time." She confessed. That was true, in her old town she either walked or was escorted by carriage. So the concept of a train actually brought her excitement.

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 13th March 2016, 12:26 pm

A
    zurius finished eating, feeling eager to ride a train for the first time, mostly because he had someone to experience it with him. Once he finished, he would wait till Elaine was too had she not already been done, and then he would raise his hand, beckoning Lance to come over. "Is there something I can help you with?" he asked with a friendly smile. "Yeah, can we get the bill? My acquaintance and I finished our business some time ago, but we simply couldn't leave before finishing the meal your cheff cooked. Would mind letting him or her know we enjoyed it?" Azurius asked of Lance, despite his dislike of the unseasoned meat he would never insult a cook on their food, but rather if he met them face to face he'd tell them how to improve. Lance bowed and turned away, walking to a register on the far end and returning with their bill. Azurius reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a two inch wide, half inch thick, four inch long piece of gold with "24k .999" stamped into it. "Here, keep the extra. You're a great waiter so you deserve it." he said smiling while getting up. Lance took the block of gold and looked at it in absolute shock. "I- I- I- I- I...." he began, his voice suggesting he was trying to calculate the value of it. "Yeah, you can. No really, you deserve to be compensated for your quality. I insist." Azurius said, using a hand to push the block closer to Lance as he held it nervously.

Azurius then walked around to Elaine, resting a hand on her while pulling out a silver key that had a blueish white end. "Open, Gate of the Celestial World!" he stated. A white circle appeared next to them with a rather small woman appearing inside. She was there, but at the same time she could be seen right through as though she wasn't there at all. "Take us to the train station please." Azurius requested courteously. The woman bowed, opening a white magic circle beneath the two. It rose in the air and as it reached the top of their head the world would have changed to that of Clover Town's Train station. "Since we're gonna be doing work together, I think I should let you see my magic. The others I'm cautious around since I don't see us working together often, so I'll only ever use my magic if it's dire. But around you I'm more than happy to let go of the reigns so to speak." he said happily. Azurius pulled out his book again, reading through a passage on how to get on a train and whatnot, following the instructions he walked up to the booth and said to the woman behind it "Two tickets for Hargeon please." as well as placing some slips of paper, what these humans called currency, on the counter. "Your lucky, the last train of the night is gonna be here soon. Here's your tickets and have fun." she said with a courteous smile while sliding them back to him. Azurius approached Elaine and passed her a ticket, watching as a train began approaching off in the distance. "I think we get on it from the other side." he said pointing to a platform on the opposite end. He began walking there, looking back to see if Elaine was going too.

Celestial Gate Spirit:

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 13th March 2016, 12:44 pm

She was pretty baffled when he used Celestial Spirit Magic. She thought that he had only one kind of magic, so when he put his hand on shoulder and the magic circle appeared over their heads, she unconsciously moved closer to him, leaning into him slightly. They arrived in a matter of seconds at the station, Elaine stayed glued to her spot, slightly dizzy and nauseous. She had never been teleported before and she wasn't quite sure if she was a fan of it. She shook it off an accepted her ticket from Azurius. Then looked up at the big machine beside her.

"Ahhhh so this is a train!" She smiled, "it's a lot bigger than the books explained." She mumbled, glancing all the way down the track to see where it ended. She spun back around and look up at Azurius, holding her hat down so it wouldn't fly off again. "So...." She began, smiling up at him, "I didn't know you could use two types of magic. Celestial magic is amazing too. I had no idea it was possible to learn more than one." She mumbled the last part, placing her finger on her lips.

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 13th March 2016, 1:46 pm

A
    zurius felt his heart sinking as he boarded the train with Elaine commenting on his multiple magics. He turned the corner, opening the door to the first private booth and sitting down, letting the door slide shut behind Elaine. His eyes appeared sullen as he grabbed he left upper arm with his right hand. "I... I assure you, you don't want to learn how I did." he said as the ghost of his past began haunting him again. Azurius slid his hands to the top of his shirt, unbuttoning it and sliding the shirt and coat off at once. Should Elaine have looked away, he would tell her "I promise I'm not naked, but I want you to look at me." with a solemn tone. Azurius's torso was decorated with scars, wounds that healed when hundreds of sword pierced his body in very rapid succession. "This is my memorabilia from when I was human. It is the only memory I have... that of my death." he said letting her see what war looked like on a human body. His torso was well toned, giving a grand view of the muscle structure without seeming anorexic. If Elaine had never turned her head at all, or if she decided to look at him upon his request she would see it.

He picked up the ends of his clothes and began sliding them back on. "That is how I gained the Celestial Spirit's trust. I died, and was reborn an angel. Another thing I'd like to keep between you and I until knowing that is necessary for the others." he said with a serious expression. The train lurched, causing Azurius to fly forward, slamming his hands against the wall behind Elaine. His shirt wasn't buttoned as of yet, leaving his exposed torso directly in front her. He recovered slowly, holding the wall as the train began buckling, swaying, and lurching some more. "Why... in the hell is this thing so bumpy!?!?!" he exclaimed as another lurch sent him flying to his seat opposite of Elaine's. He quickly buttoned his shirt and held onto a nearby handrail as he realized he now detested riding a train. He pulled himself closer, using both hands to keep himself from flying about the cabin and shut his eyes tightly.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 13th March 2016, 2:23 pm

Elaine hadn't quite expected him to start undressing the minute they got into their cabin. "W-what are you...." She murmured, red faced. He assured her not to worry, but how could she not, a seemingly handsom young man just began undressing in front of her. How could she not panic? He began to explain the origin of the scars that decorated his body. There were so many that she lost count. Dozens were all over his body. Some a lot larger than others, she could tell the size of the blade just by a quick gaze. She gingerly reached out a touched one, this. This looked like torture. The real scars that he had to live and see everyday of his life.

Between the silence the train lurched and sent Azurius tumbling towards her, both hands on either side of her, her hands slightly outward in a 'stop' motion inevitably planting both hands on his chest, she shut her eyes when his hands hit either side of her, she slipped out a quick "eep." When she opened her eyes she was staring solely at his chest; this only made her face glow even more red. The train suddenly lurched into the opposite direction, sending Elaine on to the floor in a feet of lost balance. "Ouch." She groaned, standing up and looking at her scratched knee.

She then looked up to her partner, who was gripping both seats tightly. She stood up shakily and sat down next to him, placing her hand over his, then giving him a kind smile. "It's okay Azurius. It's okay." She told him, squeezing his hand lightly. "Just take deep breaths, you should've told me," she paused and saw his pale face, "that you don't like trains. I would have never agreed."

Guild hunt 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 13th March 2016, 4:03 pm

A
    soft sensation, a warm touch on his hand caused the angel to turn slightly red for reasons he could never understand. It wasn't just this one particular woman, but even when his female summons touched him the warmth they gave off always made him blush slightly. One of the many things he wanted to understand was why he experienced human emotions when he wasn't human anymore. He knew it was human, he'd seen it countless times... a boy and girl sitting at the beach, they slowly moved their hands together and both turn crimson as they touched... by why? Why this reaction? It was nothing more than a simple touch, just skin pressing on skin... She told him it was okay, reassuring Azurius that all would be well. She mentioned that had he said he didn't like trains, she wouldn't have used it as a method of transportation.

By now, the ride had smoothed out, Azurius took a breath and turned his head to give her a weak smile. "It's hard to dislike something you've never experienced. I'm sure I'll get used to this sort of thing in time..." he said feeling a bit unsure of the claim. Azurius gently pulled his hand from inside hers, moving it over his lap and holding it with his other. His face what bright red, the experience of sudden fear on top of using more magic in one setting than he normally did left him tired. He let himself topple over, his head landing square on her lap with eyes facing away from her. "Sorry for this, but as you can image... with me not wanting others to know about me, I don't use magic often..." he started, being interrupted by a silent yawn. His eyes began closing, a hand instinctively reach up and resting infront him as though her lap were a pillow for real. "...if it's okay... I'm gonna take a small nap." he said calmly, his voice growing softer and quieter and let his mind sink into the darkness that was the dream world.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 13th March 2016, 5:05 pm

As he fell on to her lap she moved her hands just in time for his head to hit her lap, he stretched out his hands, falling comfortably. She turned very red, keeping her hands up as he mumbled a tired apology. She could only smile, she placed one hand on his head and ran her fingers gingerly through his hair. A calming method her mother used to do to her when she was little and couldn't fall asleep. She took off her hat and tied her hair up with a brown bow. As she she looked down at her partner she couldn't help but laugh slightly, muffling the sound so she wouldn't wake him she looked out towards the window, watching all the scenery pass by her.

Still running her fingers through his hair she started to hum lightly. "What made me stick out in the crowd Azurius? Hm?" She whispered, looking down at the sleeping figure bellow her. "Why was I so special?" She laughed and looked back out towards the window. Fields passed her by, open waters and tall trees. She couldn't help but feel the excitement rise within her. She was going to join a guild, finally. And she had met him, she had Azurius now. So there was nothing to be afraid of. Yet, she was sure that the pounding in her heart and feeling in her gut were not just because of her new travels; it may have something to do with the man she now called her partner.

Guild hunt 137588058467

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:20 pm