Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Hunt Part 2!

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Guild Hunt Part 2! Empty Guild Hunt Part 2!

Post by Azurius Tade 14th March 2016, 2:39 pm

A
    blast of light, white rays bombarding the inside of the cabin and shining down on Azurius's face. Groggily, he opened his eyes still feeling the train's minor bumps, though none as bad as when it started moving. His hand clenched up, feeling something soft, smooth, and warm under it. He noticed his hand touching the part of a woman's leg where skin was showing, likely from the mid length sun dress Elaine wore. His eyes quickly opened and his cheeks turned bright red, realizing what he was doing, and knowing it wasn't a socially acceptable thing... at least, not if it's a friend or acquaintance. His heart began racing and he let out a slow, panicking, flustered gasp that increased in volume and pitch, Azurius shot forward, landing on the cabin floor using both hands to support his weight and keep him propped up as he faced Elaine. Azurius quickly shifted to sitting on his knees, both palms to the ground as his head bowed low. "I- I- I'm so sorry. I d-didn't mean to do something that strange, a-and I promise I wasn't trying to make a move on you!" he exclaimed with an apologetic tone, his cheeks mostly red, though, not as red as they could get.

For Azurius, using someone as a pillow wasn't uncommon. He'd done it millions of times before with his summons, and they'd done it back. The two beings, his celestials and him that is, had the understanding that their relationships are precious to him and he'd never once sacrifice it. This understanding, this bond that was forged in the fires of battle was what made it so doing such a thing would hardly count as little more than expressing trust. But from what Azurius knew of humans, every touch meant something to them. Holding hands, hugging, a kiss on the cheek, a kiss on the lips, eye contact, and even actions such as friendly outings were all things that meant romance to them... something Azurius wanted to understand why. Knowing that they meant this, he couldn't help but be flustered as he feared losing the only friend he had, so soon after their meeting on account of her thinking he's trying to get fresh, or lucky... Azurius would remain on the floor in this position of humility until prompted to do otherwise. Meanwhile, a voice came over the intercom letting them know Hargeon Train Station was only 15 minutes away.

WORDS
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Guild Hunt Part 2! Empty Re: Guild Hunt Part 2!

Post by Elaine West 14th March 2016, 3:17 pm

Elaine woke up at the sound of a startled gasp, she opened her eyes and saw her partner, flustered and pushing out a worried apology. She started to laugh, first it was small but then it grew into fit. "I-I'm sorry! It's just, you look so flustered." She pushed out between gasping breaths. "It's alright though," she said wiping away any tears on her face, "I don't mind, if it's comforting for you, I don't mind at all." She smiled, letting her hair down and grabbing her hat once more, placing it on her head.

She looked out the window and saw that they were near the water, she got up and pressed her hands against the window, eyes wide. "The ocean!" She gasped, childishly she pressed her hands harder against the glass. The ocean was the place she loved the most back home. Endless waters, different types of new life, shells and sea glass. She adored every second of it. She turned back to her partner, gripping her dress tightly and nervously, "can we go there? To the beach I mean." She asked sheepishly, not meeting his eyes; worried of rejection of the idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Hunt Part 2! 137588058467
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 14th March 2016, 8:18 pm

A
    zurius slightly cringed as she began laughing, having not expected her to find humor in such an embarrassing situation. She assured him it was alright for him to sleep on her, though he still heard hints of her holding back laughter as she did so. Azurius slowly stood up, holding an arm with the other hand and looking away still blushing slightly. It was then she said something about the beach. She wanted to go there, no doubt she already had a swimsuit for it. Azurius opened his Holy Archive and looked up male swimming attire and found it to be rather simple. All he needed was something that looked pretty much like boxers with a few extra parts attached. He turned his head, noting her posture... she was unsure... no, nervous? He walked over, moving his hand to try and grab her arm but paused knowing that humans viewed almost all forms of physical contact as either romantic or assault. He went through, gently touching her arm and turning her to face him. "Hey now, don't go making that face... it kinda hurts to see you look like that... I don't exactly understand why but it does." he said with a weak smile, not sure how to reassure a woman when they're showing signs of weakness. He placed his hands on her shoulders with his golden eyes seeming to light up. "I can't say I've ever been to a beach before, but I won't turn down the experience!" he exclaimed, smiling a much more confident and honest smile at her. Suddenly, the breaks screeched and the train lurched forwards as it began pulling into the station. If Elaine would be caught off guard and began falling, Azurius would wrap his arms around her to prevent her from getting hurt, as well as envelope her in a pair of pure white feathered wings to cushion the fall. Under the circumstance she didn't need any protection of that nature, Azurius would simply be thrown into the seat behind him. If he caught her, he would ask if she were alright. If he fell alone, he would look at her with an awkward smile saying "I guess getting used to using trains is gonna have to go on my priority list."

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 15th March 2016, 3:51 am

As Azurius told her not to make such a pained face, looking directly into her eyes as he said so she gave him a small smile, something of reassurance and comfort. Finally he agreed to go to the beach as well and her smile grew even further. "You'll love it, it's absolutely wonderful in every way. The ocean is amazing." She gushed, turning back around to the window briefly. By now, she had not noticed that the train has already pulled back into the station, and began its very loud stop. She had never been on a train so she was no prepared for another lurching movement.

This made her tople over towards her partner, sidestepping in a cruel attempt to catch herself before accidentally ramming into her partner. She couldn't honestly stop the force of gravity once she started to fall, so all she did was close her eyes and hope that she didn't hurt him when she did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 15th March 2016, 2:27 pm

H
    e quivered as his arms were wrapped around her on the floor, both encased by darkness due to how tightly his wings were wrapped around them both. The two massive, white, feathered bird wings slowly opened up allowing a crack of light to enter. Azurius was still holding her tightly as his wings began to dissipate, quickly vanishing. He slowly loosened his arms and asked "Are... are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" his voice somewhat forced since she was directly on his chest, though he was sounding genuinely concerned for her physical well being more than he was his own. The sliding door to the cabin opened with the train's conductor at it saying "We've arrived it Har-" he paused while looking at the two on the ground. "ehem... Perhaps I should tell the engineer to wait a few minutes to let you both finish?" he said humbly. Azurius, knowing there were few ways to explain it decided to make light of the situation. "Sounds like a plan!" he joked, fully letting his arms go to let Elaine get off him. As he stood up, assuming Elaine wasn't already standing, Azurius would extend a hand to help her. He looked at the conductor who stayed, knowing Azurius was just kidding around and opened his mouth to scold them. Azurius put his hand up, signaling the man to stop before he started. "The train's breaks caught us off guard and the lady fell over. I caught her, and you walked in after that." he said calmly, causing the old conductor's face to turn less stern. "I see... and are you alright ma'am? This man didn't try to grope you did he?" the asked, while he was joking his tone didn't reflect it. "Oi! I've got way more respect for women than that." Azurius immediately said offended at the comment. "Was only a joke my boy, now go on and hop off the two of you, unless that is you feel like missing your stop!" the conductor said with a more friendly tone while gesturing to the exit. Azurius went first sine he was closest to the door, upon walking down the steps and touching the platform he extended a hand to help Elaine go down safely. From there, they could go to the beach, or anywhere needed in between.

WORDS
    TAG

template code:
    Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 15th March 2016, 3:15 pm

In a very brief moment she was engulfed in black, even when she opened her eyes she was surrounded by black, and warmth. She remembered that the train stopped and she had fallen forward. When light did hit her eyes she realized that she was sitting on top of her partner and surrounded by two wings. Pure white and beautiful. "He's an angel what else did I expect?" She mumbled to herself. She looked to Azurius, obviously concerned about her well being she smiled and nodded, "yes I'm fine thanks to you." She was just about to push herself off of him when the conductor passed in front of their booth. Pausing he made some sort of innuendo that made Elaine turn red. Azurius' response was even more embarrassing. This caused her to push herself off of him and sit on the ground.

"I-it really isn't like that!!" She exclaimed, waving her hands in front of her. The conductor then asked her an even more embarrassing question in which she shook her head, "n-no! He did nothing of the sorts!" She said, pushing her hair out of her face, still extremely red. Once Azurius got up, he helped her up as well, she then brushed off her dress and grabbed her hat off the floor. Placing it back on her head she turned to him, "well? Let's get out of here, I'd love to explore Hargeon!"

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 15th March 2016, 9:12 pm

H
    aving had his fun, Azurius figured it'd be best to take Elaine somewhere she can get a swimsuit, though he wasn't sure if she already had one or not... Him personally he could just make one on the fly when he got there, doing such a thing was hardly difficult for him considering the level of mastery of creation he already held. While walking out the train station, he turned to Elaine and asked "By chance, do you need to get a swimsuit for the beach? Or would you want to get a different one? Or is there anywhere you'd like to go while we're on the way? I know this town fairly well, and the people like me enough so there's no limit to what we can do. Of course, after the beach we'll get you registered at the guild hall."

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 16th March 2016, 3:53 am

That's right. She stopped, she loves the beach but out of all the limitless things she owned in her arsenal, a swimsuit was not one of them. She laughed nervously and turned to him, "you wouldn't mind then? Picking up a swimsuit before we went to the beach?" She asked, looking up at him. If there was one thing she couldn't tear her gaze away from, it was his eyes. That amber-golden colour seemed for to intrancing for her to want to ever look away. Not to mention the way he made her feel, knowing that it was true they did only first meet, but he made her feel safe, and protected, and for once in her life, she didn't mind.

She found herself shaking her head and moving away from his stare, red-faced. "R-right. Swimsuit." She mumbled. "So, Azurius, how did you become a member of Lamia Scale?" She asked him, if he had chose to start moving through out the city, she would have been following slightly behind.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 17th March 2016, 12:29 am

A
    zurius felt her staring at him, or something about him after asking if he could take her to get a new suit for the beach. Her eyes were brown, contained strength that Azurius could pick up on, but seemed to also be soft and gentle at the same time. It wasn't long before she snapped herself out of whatever trance she was placed in and nervously reminded herself of the swimsuit. Azurius began walking, grabbing the tip of her hand and pulling her gently in a half circle. He let go after she was facing the direction he was walking, him saying "There's a swim shop on the way, don't worry about the cost I can cover it." with a tone that implied he was confident in the depth of his pockets. While walking, she asked about how he joined the guild. "Unfortunately... while in town there's a lot of people constantly listening. I can't speak about much, but to sum it all up... I walked in and signed up. The guild doesn't have much people left... from what I gathered they suffered a loss of a few masters, and several members as well as a result. We're not strong in numbers, but combined the guild can defend this entire port from almost any threat." he said calmly. At first, he was a bit saddened cause he had to hide part of his story from his friend, but his tone leveled out to a moderately joyful tone. "As for why I specifically chose Lamia Scale... the guild has an enormous library with more books than I could read in a week. There's some times I spend the entire week reading without sleeping at all and I haven't even scratched the surface of reading a single percent of the books in there." he said, his voice filled with wonder. It hadn't been a long walk, probably twenty minutes or so before they arrived at the swim shop. Azurius would lead Elaine to a huge selection of swim wear, easily giving her over a thousand options ranging from the kind of swim suits worn in schools, to bikini's, and every other type, color, pattern, and style a person can think of. Azurius would stay close and hold onto anything she needed him to upon request.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 17th March 2016, 9:48 am

She nodded as she heard the story, "that makes sense, then I'm really glad that I joined the guild too. The more the merrier right?" She smiled as the two walked into the shop, it was fairly large and everything in the store looked fairly pricey. Checking the price her suspicions were confirmed and she gulped, "ah-they look expensive.... Are you sure it's alright?" She asked. While waiting for a response she began to leaf through some of the less expensive ones. One pieces and bikinis, some of which were either far to small or far to big.

If she was still waiting a response she had already gathered a few in her arms. A cream bikini with brown ribbons, much like her hat. A small deep blue one piece that cut out in the sides and finally, a forest green bikini that had a small skirt that tied at the hip to match. "Umm. Am I allowed to try these on?" She turned to her partner, pushing back her hair. "A-and I really can't thank you enough! You're being so kind to me even though you do not know much about me," she looked down slightly. "Please let me know, is there anything else you wish to know about me?" She asked, pretty determined to answer any question if he had chosen to take her up upon her offer and ask her something.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 17th March 2016, 2:47 pm

A
    zurius smiled at her and gestured for her to get started, he said "Pick all you want, really." with a friendly tone. For Azurius, materializing real, pure gold was as easy as making Elaine turn red. Though at this point, he sort of wanted to see how red he could make her get but didn't want to try his luck and push limitations. Azurius watched the suits pile up, and soon Elaine asked if she's allowed to try them on. He pointed over to a set of doors labeled as fitting rooms and walked with her there, sitting down near the entrance to patiently wait for her to finish.

On the way, she asked if there's anything Azurius wanted to know about her. To be quite honest, he wanted to know many things... This female had gone and sparked an interest in Azurius's mind despite being no different from another human once you got to the bare bones of it. "There's a lot of things I'd like to know, but I can't think of questions." he said calmly. "If I'm lucky enough, I'll be around you long enough to get my answers without having to ask them." he added, sounding optimistic as ever.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 17th March 2016, 7:43 pm

"Ah?" She hummed out, popping her head out of the changing room door, "please, ask away. I don't mind. I have no dark past. I'm an open book." She called out to him. There was a ruffling of clothes and a bright light. She had used her magic to switch the outfits. She stepped out in a cream coloured one, smiling brightly, her hat still on her head, the bows tied on her chest and waist. "What do you think?" She smiled and did a small twirl, just to give a once over. She had hoped this wasn't to forward, but the two of them seemed to get along well. So she remained quite comfortable with it all.

"I guess it was a bit silly of me to come to a country surrounded by water and not bring a swim suit." She laughed and shook her head. Still seeing if Azurius had anything to say on her first choice, if it was positive she would most likely choose this one, as it was a common colour coordination that she wore almost daily. In both her civilian clothing and armour.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 17th March 2016, 10:12 pm

A
    zurius gave a smile as she said she'd answer any question he asked her, saying she's an open book. In all honesty, Azurius wanted to be the same way, but there were parts about him that he couldn't mention inside Hargeon's walls. She came out wearing a cream colored suit, causing Azurius to turn bright red. "Uhhh... uhhh... I... Umm..." he said with his eyes wide open. Azurius had never actually mated with a woman, at least, not that he knew of... and had also never seen a woman without her being covered for the most part. He quickly turned around, trying to hide his flustered expression as he said "I- It blends into y-your skin a lot... a-a-a-and makes you seem naked at first glance..."

Azurius was feeling something inside his chest trying to break free. As well as a strange sensation much further down that made him feel dirty with it being caused by near nudity. He began fearing what would happen once the water hit his swim trunks... mostly afraid that it might show. He didn't draw any attention to it, just keeping turned around while trying to get a hold of his mind.

words
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 18th March 2016, 4:09 am

"Ah?! I don't want to look as though I'm not wearing any clothing!" She panicked and hurried back into the changing stall. "I'm sorry, that must have been so uncomfortable for you....I should've worn something else." She mumbled, another quick glow of light coming from the bottom of the stall. She stepped out in the dark green one, not really able to meet his eyes after the previous incident. "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She managed out, "if you'd like to know something funny....I've never even been in the sea. I've read all about it though. All the wild life and what not. But I am just to afraid to go in, after reading all about. Reading about all the things that could happen....isn't that silly? I love the ocean but I'm to scared to go in it?" She laughed, looking in the mirror at her new swim suit.

She was worried Azurius too, would laugh at her for such nonsense. She hoped he didn't though and she waited for him to turn around and speak his reply.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 18th March 2016, 9:28 pm

C
    rimson cheeks slowly rotated, turning in the direction Elaine had beckoned Azurius to only for him to turn even more red. He leaned back, covering his mouth and nose for fear his nose would begin bleeding. He spun back around, bright golden eyes wide opened as the proverbial steam began emitting from his head, showing he was getting far too heated over it. Whether or not that was good or bad is a moot point. His breathing grew heavy as he continued pinching his nose, "Y-y-y-you l-l-look quite... umm... I..." he said with a panicked voice. Azurius was still a full blooded angel, but at the moment he felt himself turning fallen... and he didn't particular feel opposed to it if fallen angels got to enjoy playing two hand touch adult mode.

"G-green l-l-lo-oks g-ood on you.." he said nervously. The dark green looked good with her brown eyes, but that wasn't what was getting to Azurius. Up till now, he had never seen a woman with so little clothes this close. He'd never trained for this position, never fought a battle with unarmoured enemies, never once... This was new to him, and she already made him feel some type of way; just like with him being heated over it... the type of way being good or bad was a moot point. He didn't know a lot of things about emotions, or humans, or... anything not related to wiping out entire armies really... He had emotions, being one of few true angels with free will; but he only felt them, he didn't know the names, nor how to identify them.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 19th March 2016, 9:28 am

"I'm sorry, this must be....awkward." She mumbled out, a quick semicircle with her foot and flash of white light and her old sundress was back snug on her body. Though she did feel the need to pull it down even further than the knee length it already was. "I'll just....um," She began slowly, she didn't realize that this probably was strange for him, seeing a girl he hardly new in something so, scandalous as her mother would have said. "I'll just take this one then...." She murmured and held out the green swimsuit slightly.

"You know, you and your boyfriend are quite cute." smiled the clerk to her, it was Elaine's turn to blush a deep red.
    "W-we aren't-!!" Elaine started then sighed, this was the second time today, of course, the first she could see how the man had come to the assumption but now this? It was just silly! What did they give off some air that they were together? And if anyone, it wouldn't be a man she just met. She'd go through all the steps she had back home, meeting, courting, deciding, decision. That's how it went, that's how it always went. But she could not be sure why that whenever he completed her, it was different. It struck her to the heart rather than just laying on skin.
    She shook her head and turned her attention back to the clerk, "We aren't together together. Just together. As in, next to one another, traveling, together." She managed out, mentally slapping herself for such a stupid answer. "Now, excuse us." She said softly, still quite embarrassed from the remark. Without thinking she took Azurius' hand and led him toward the check out.
    Once there she let out a breath, "that was, awkward, again." She mumbled, not realizing that she still had quite a grip on her partner's hand.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 19th March 2016, 2:41 pm

A
    terrible idea came to Azurius's mind as the clerk they made a cute couple, one that he'd likely pay dearly for in the long run. "W-we aren't-!!" Elaine said, right before Azurius tossed an arm around her, pulling her in. "You think so? I thought it was a damn good hit of luck myself." he said with a devilish smile. He released after a second, letting off a small bit of laughter.  "We aren't together together. Just together. As in, next to one another, traveling, together." Elaine said, letting Azurius know the joke was done. "Sorry, I had to do i-" "Now excuse us." Elaine interrupted before grabbing Azure's hand and pulling him away. He heard her comment on how the situation was embarrassing, and noted that she was still holding his hand. He felt his fingers instinctively moving, locking in with hers and then his heart skipped a beat, knocking him back to reality. He quickly took his hand away, face still slightly red from before as he said "I'm sorry about that... I guess it was instinct, or... something along those lines." he said, taking the full responsibility for it. The beach was only a mile away, but Azurius couldn't help but feel bad for her being uncomfortable before. He didn't exactly know why he took pleasure in holding her hand, or why he liked being around her. It hadn't even been 24 hours, but he preferred her company, and treated her as one of his friends already. Something he'd have to meditate on. "Back in the store... I was only having some fun. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." he said with a soft, humble voice.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 19th March 2016, 4:13 pm

Elaine had not expected him to answer so casually. Or throw his arm around her so playfully, or even proceed to hold her hand like nothing had happened; and, even though all her morals were screaming at her, she did not disapprove of it either. When he apologized after they left the store she shook her head and tossed him a casual smile, "it's fine, really. It's just, where I'm from....I didn't have many friends, let alone male friends." She confessed, a mixture of shame and embrrasment flooding her. "So, I'm not used to all of this. I had my, handmaiden. Rosalind. She was the closest thing I had to a friend, the rest was just, proper, organized, classy, modest." she moaned on and on, the memories of her life back home were not pleasant, neither were particularly both her parents.

"And the courting. Mon Dieu. The courting. It was awful, man after man. Not even interested in anything I did or said. It was money. Status. Marry someone of status, my parents had said. It was awful.... She snapped her head up, covering her mouth sheepishly, "I-I'm so sorry, you don't want to hear about my problems back home!" she mentally face palmed, now believing that the man she had met must thing she was a giant drag.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 19th March 2016, 7:20 pm

T
    here was a a tear shed by Azurius over her story, not one that could be seen, but rather one that stayed hidden in the recesses of his mind and heart. Elaine was used to men who wanted nothing more than her money, not even bothering to care for her body as a normal human male would have at least given her that much. Then she stopped herself, saying that Azurius wouldn't care, that it would bore him. "No, I want to hear it. I'd like to know about you as much as possible. Unlike your suitors, I'd like to know about Elaine West as a person. I can't explain why but you matter quite a bit to me- N-N-N-NOT IN A WEIRD WAY!" Azurius had a moment of realization on the last bit as even to him, it sounded like a confession instead of a friendly statement. The beach was still a bit over a mile away, and the sun was getting high up... nearly the perfect time to be there.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 20th March 2016, 6:30 am

She turned a slight red then started to laugh, it wasn't one like back on the train, but it was still pretty uncontrollable. That's cute.... she found herself thinking, the way he was so afraid to offend her, the way that he was always covering up what he said; not wanting her to get the wrong message, it was noble. "No need to worry about that Azurius, I can tell when a guy is flirting and when he is trying to just be friendly, you don't have to constantly apologize to me. And I assume I should learn to take your jokes a bit more lightly...." she murmured the last part. She looked up towards the sky and the sun say lazily above her. "Do you think....we could go to the beach now?" she asked her partner, looking up at him while holding her hat and squinting her eyes just enough because of where the sun was.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 20th March 2016, 12:59 pm

A
    zurius spotted a man with a bike an a trolly attached to it. He grabbed Elaine's hand and took her over, saying "Get us to the beach, 'kay?" with a smile. The biker nodded, letting them get on the back where Azurius would hold Elaine's hand to make sure she wouldn't fall. "You two look cute togedah, ya want de see-neck root, or dah one wit da quickness?" he said, his accent was thick and sounded like he was from Crescent Island, a paradise among paradises. "We're just friends, but I think we'll take the scenic route next time. For now let's go to the beach on the fast one." Azurius said with a smile, not wanting to make another joke to make Elaine uncomfortable. "Yeah mon, leh-we-go!" he said and began peddling. When they arrived Azurius saw the place was decently populated, not so bad there was nowhere to just chill, but not barren in the least.

WC:
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 20th March 2016, 2:48 pm

When he held her hand, obviously to make sure she didn't fall off, she didn't mind it; in change she took took his hand, interlocking her finger with his. She smiled and watched the town go by them as they passed through, heading to the beach. Slowly yet surely they came to a stop and she was quick to untangle herself form him and leap down off. She kicked off her shoes once she hit the sand and smiled. Spinning around and letting the sunlight hit her face; she took in a deep breath of the ocean and smiled. Turning herself back to Azurius she held her arms open wide and smiled, "We're here!" She smiled widely and beckoned him to come join her.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 20th March 2016, 4:51 pm

A
    zurius found himself with interlacing fingers, holding Elaine's hand. He resisted the urge to turn red, considering as he was nearly at nose bleed level at this point, and continued staring forwards. It wasn't long before the man with the accent got them there, and Azurius placed a small golden sphere in his hand that he happily accepted as payment before riding away. He felt a bit of warmth inside at how energetic Elaine was, and began approaching her as she invited him over.

A white magic circle appeared with a woman stepping out. "So this is why you came here... " the voice called, warrenting immediate disdain. "What Azzy? I think you two look good together!" Suriel said as she moved around behind Elaine, resting both hands on her shoulder and hovering her head next to hers. "We're not together like that..." Azurius said, getting a bit annoyed at the unanimous assumption. "Oh? But she's so beautiful? Any man would want her..." Suriel said curiously. "You know how I am about women and just going with a pretty face before I learn about the person wearing it." he said calmly. "So you don't mind me doing... this?" she said, the last word coming out a bit devilish as she reached her left hand across Elaine's face and turned it to face hers, connecting their lips. She inserted her tongue in Elaine's mouth, connecting them both and delivering an aphrodisiac that makes it so others don't simply shove Suriel away. Suriel maintained contact, her left hand staying on Elaine's cheek as the right one slid down her body onto her waist. Suriel moved her other hand down Elaine, sliding it to her back and pressing them both together while she continued her work.

Azurius's eyes went white and flew open as a stream of blood slid down one of his nostrils, his face more crimson than it'd been since him and Elaine met in Clover town. Suriel finally disconnected, moving her lips to Elaine's cheek and giving her a final kiss. Azurius pulled one of his shotguns out and pointed it square at Suriel's face getting ready to blast her. "Whoah hold on! She didn't resist, in fact I'd say she enjoyed it." she said. Azurius didn't know about Suriel's saliva, he simply assumed it was like any other girl's and was nothing but normal-ish water with enzymes in it. Azurius pulled the gun back and shoved it in his coat. "You're right... say Elaine, did you know Suriel from somewhere? I know you said you court people before getting with them, but I don't recall Suriel ever taking a mission to your homeland..." he said curiously, the red completely gone from his face.

WORDS
    TAG

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Elaine West 20th March 2016, 5:08 pm

She was stunned. There was every fiber in her body telling her to freak out and slice the head off what ever had just began kissing her. She was freaking out. But she couldn't move. Every order her brain told her her body did the opposite. But that wasn't like her. And the creature that kissed her, Elaine knew wasn't human, a celestial being. She was red. Embarrassed. But also, angry. She wasn't used to being kissed out on a whim. She may be free of her life back home, but she kept her morals. She lowered Azurius' gun, summoning a blade of her own, tapping it to the beings' chest. "No, I do not know of her. Perhaps my master did, she was very fond of celestial beings and often brought me into the realm to visit. But never have I met one such as her." The tone of her voice had changed, it was reverted to how she spoke back home, quickly and with poise.

"I will not lie. I enjoyed it, but my thoughts were not my own, so why don't you tell your master your little trick? Hm? Stop being so childish." Elaine tempted, she knew little of Celestial spirits, but she knew herself enough, and she knew that Her first kiss should not have been like that. "So uncouth towards a lady." Elaine murmured, a small spark in her eyes, mishevous. She dropped her weapon and stepped closer, examining Suriel closer, "You should know I do not like being kissed without first being courted." She said icily, a bit of sarcasm in her voice. "You could have at least bought me dinner first. At least Azurius did." She casually tossed in the phrase at the end as a joke, knowing with his personality he would most likely get it.

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 20th March 2016, 6:40 pm

T
    he kiss wasn't something she consented to, and she hadn't known Suriel at all. Azurius got the joke, but his eyes turned to a heightened level of annoyance. "I'm sorry about that then. Suriel, explain yourself." he demanded with a firm voice. "And if I don't feel like it?" she said with a childish voice. The backs of Azurius's hands began glowing bright red, an image showing up on them. "In the name of the creator, I hereby issue a command for you to explain yourself at once." he said firmly, the glow on the backs of his hands remaining. Suriel seemed to enter a robotic state, her eyes dulled and she began speaking monotoned. "I am Suriel, leader of the Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth battalion. I was sent to assist General Azurius Tade, leader of the Second, Third, Fourth, Seventh, and Twelfth battalions in his mission to observe humans and aid in restoring balance after various disasters. I have the ability to learn all forms of information through osculation. My saliva is an aphrodisiac that ensures those I kiss do not pull away."

Guild Hunt Part 2! KekLuzv

The glowing on Azurius's hands stopped and he began tapping his foot on the ground, trying to decide what to do. Suriel's eyes returned to their former state, she grabbed her head and let out a groan. "Please... never... never again..." she said. "If you would just give the damn information I requested in the first place, I'd never have to use that on you." Azurius said, holding no remorse. He turned to Elaine. "What you saw me do was activate a special seal only given to certain, trusted individuals within our ranks. Suriel here is one of the older Angels in the holy army, but like all other angels, she doesn't have free will. I'm one of the very few who do. This seal allows me to take absolute dominion over anything I want. The reason I was trusted with it is because I don't make a habit of using it. This was the first time in many, many years I've had to use it." he explained. Suriel looked to Elaine. "I apologize for that, I didn't know it was your first kiss. If... if you're truly angry, you can ask Azurius to issue any form of discipline you wish to subject me to." Suriel said with a true, remorseful tone.

WORDS
    TAG

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:06 pm