Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 Empty Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1

Post by Haru-senpai 14th May 2014, 8:39 pm

Heero stood in the Guild Hall, looking over a map of a place called 'Joya' next to another map of a place called 'Stella'. Both were two nations that Heero had never been to himself; but had always been interested in.

Joya was apparently home to the Neko Race. Heero had always wondered growing up where they came from; they'd always been around Fiore, but he hadn't thought of a place where there were more Neko than humans. Garfield was already literally drooling on the map.

"Why do you have to drool?!" Heero barked at him comically as Garfield wiped his mouth and looked up at Heero.

"Aye, don't judge me!" Garfield's voice squeeked back as he slammed a paw down on the map.

"Oi there, Heero, Garfield. Planning a trip?" a chubby Fairy Tail mage approached and snatched one of the maps off the table. "Stella?! You gotta be mad man! Those dwarves don't trust ANYTHING magical, as far as they can throw it! You'll be lucky if they don't throw you off a cliff and fry Garfield like chicken, hahahahaha!"

Sweatdrops appeared over Garfield and Heero's head as they looked at one another.

"W-what the dwarves can't be that bad can they....b-but I really wanna see one!" Heero's eyes got wavy and teary, as the fat Fairy Tail wizard only nodded seriously.

"Oi...I'm not exaggerating. I've been there once myself....." as he talked Heero could tell he was serious. "Stone castles carved into the sides of mountains...taller than the highest mountains in Era."

"oooooooooooooooOOOO!"

"oooooooooooooooOOOOOO!"

"Y-you idiots don't get excited I'm telling you not to go there!" but it was to late; Heero had already snatched the map back as he and Garfield began chattering away yet again. "H-hopeless!" he said as he stormed off.

"OK! But we're going to Joya first! I wanna see some hot lady Neko's!" Garfield said putting his hands on his hips.

"Damnit, I swear you have a one track mind!"

"W-what! You bust into sparkles every time a pretty lady gets close!"

"You do the same thing!"

"........Yea but I do it way better than you!"

Garfield and Heero went forehead to forehead growling at one another comically.

Last edited by Heero-sama on 20th May 2014, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 Rose

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 Empty Re: Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1

Post by Naziel 15th May 2014, 9:09 am

Naziel had just returned from a Job as he and Peep walked into the Guild hall waving at the familiar faces. His expression made him look a bit tired as he yawned whilst Peep laid curled up on his head before rubbing his eyes; "Hey Nazzy, are we home yet?" Peep rubbed his eyes with his paws before sitting up and hopping onto Naziel's shoulder with a squeak. Naziel looked over at one of the Mages of Fairy Tail who appeared to be having a grumpy after noon as usual.

Naziel continued in and eyed a new person he had not seen before, a young male with blue hair who seemed new to him, he had not come across him yet in his time at Fairy Tail but decided to leave the introductions to when he was in a better mood. He decided to go and sit down and think about this new individual. "Peep if you drool on my head anymore whilst you sleep on my head i'll use you to mop the guild hall floor..." He narrowed his eyes as the small Exceed smirked with a light laugh. Naziel took a seat a table over from them laying his feet up on a bench as he sat back in the chair; " Maybe i'll have a nap for a bit?" He crossed his arms across his chest and closed his eyes ; "They got Maps Nazzy..." Peep who had already slept most of the journey home was now trying to be subtle as he looked over to where the duo were arguing over something when he saw maps laid on the table in front of them. " Peep don't go snooping in on their business..." Naziel sighed not opening his eyes; " Just enjoy being home a second will ya?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 15th May 2014, 10:57 am

As Heero and Garfield continued to argue, eventually Garfield smushed Heero away in the face with an orange paw and barked across the Guild Hall as he noticed someone new, but he wasn't talking about Naziel his eyes were on Peep the Exceed.

"O-oh wow, another Exceed!" Garfield got a sweatdrop over his head, wondering if they were new members of Fairy Tail. Heero poked his head up from behind Garfield comically; as the Lightning Dragon Slayer who'd saved Magnolia more times than anyone could count, a legend around Fiore; infamous, loved and hated, inspected the guy instead. Eventually he realized that this guy was infact a new member of Fairy Tail.

"Oi there! Kid!" Heero crossed the room, hands relaxed behind his head as Garfield balled up the maps and flew over in a pop and flash of his white wings; they disappeared as he stood on a table with Peep, both of them the same height, although looks wise they were somewhat different.

Garfield had a more daring, mischevous expression. While Peep looked more innocent, and clueless. Garfield's orange fur was a stark constrast to Peep's caramel colored fur. Other than that, they were alike in many ways.

"Aye! You're drooling!" Garfield said as he pointed at a corner of Peep's mouth with a paw. "You must be hungry!" from out of nowhere, Garfield held a giant fish over his head and slammed it down on the table; shattering it and sending Heero straight to his bottom and likely sending Peep flying as the orange Exceed now stood proudly on a gigantic fish. "Don't worry we can share! Heero and I are going on a road trip to---"

'KABLAM!' Heero backhanded Garfield into a wall as a sweatdrop appeared over his head comically as Garfield pancaked into the wall.

"S-sorry about that he just---"

'AYE SIR!' in an attack from the wall, Garfield mounted Heero's head from behind and assaulted him with claw swipes while riding chicken style on his shoulders. The blue haired slayer spun and whirled trying to get Garfield off of him, and ended up crashing straight into Naziel on accident.

"Hahahaha, defeated by your cat yet again, Heero-kun?" another Fairy Tail wizard taunted in the hall packed with wizards.

"I-it was a sneak attack!!!" Heero barked back to the guy as he stood to his feet and sighed, turning his attention back to Naziel. Garfield stood on the ground next to Heero as people passed back and forth behind them in the Guild. "Here, kid! Have a look at this!" Heero tossed him the maps of Stella and Joya. Both had info on the native races there, and their climates. Different locations, and information in general. "Seems cool right, I've never been.....I wonder what kinda ladies will be there." Heero bursted into sparkles at the thought, hands on his hips with a 'woooooooooow!' as he imagined extremely hot Neko women from Joya in the jungles clad in nothing but leaves. "Fufufufufu." only an orange paw slapping him in the back of the head woke him back up, and dispelled the sparkles instantly as Garfield floated next to Heero; wings out.  

"Well, oi! What kinda magic do you use Naziel! I can tell you're new around here but you seem rather sleepy or something. You can have some fish if you want!" Garfield pointed behind him as he floated at the giant fish on the ground surrounded by shattered wood from the table. "Have you ever been out of Fiore before, Caramel Cat?!" since Garfield didn't know his name yet, he called him that. "Name's Garfield by the way, this guy is the most hated wizard by the Magic Council in the world! Billions of jewels in property damage and counting, Heero Reyold!"

"Oi, don't introduce me like that!" Heero barked his eyes comically jagged and teeth sharp. [/color]

× Bio
    × Magic

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 15th May 2014, 11:21 am

Naziel wearily opened an eye as the stranger approached with some kind of boyish charm, Naziel was not in the mood to deal with small talk, he'd walked for two days with little rest. As he watched the blue haired guy argue with his exceed it was then apparent rest was something he would not be getting today as with an almighty crash a fish went destructively through a table. Before Naziel could blink the fur ball sent Peep flying in a spiral with tears streaming from his eyes somewhere into the rafters of the Guild hall as Naziel froze in shock. He looked back down too see the colossal fish beneath what remained of the table with the orange cat sitting there like some historic conqueror. Naziel's eyebrow twitched for a moment as The blue haired guy began yet another confrontation before crashing into Naziel as the chair broke and The young Dragon Slayer was laid on his back. "Dammit, I'M... TRYING.. TO.. SLEEP...." Naziel rose from the behind the table with his eyes glowing red and a pure black silhouette, an image of a angry Hydrianna appeared behind him showing his clear annoyance and dragon like temper. Peep came bombing from the rafters still tearing at the eyes to go crashing into the ground, Naziel was unsure if Peep had crashed into Garfield or not.

Heero had thrown Naziel maps as he glanced at them before seeing the glittery expression on Heero's face; " So... You're a pervert huh? It doesn't bother me... BUT I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP JACKASS!" Naziel shouted as a vein throbbed in his head. Peep staggered from the dust could as Naziel picked him up, thankfully Peep was still dribbling either from seeing the fish or from just being disgusting but either way a devilish smirk came across his face as peep frowned; " I'm a Dragon Slayer and this is our special Dragon Slayer SPIT BALL!" Naziel shouted as he held Peep by the back of the shirt and pitched him like a Baseball as he flew into Heero spittle and drool soaked his face as Peep grinned and burst out laughing. Naziel couldn't help but snigger and then roll around laughing smashing his fist against the floor.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 15th May 2014, 11:35 am

"Oi! What the hell is that supposed to mean! I just fancy pretty girls is all....." Heero rubbed the back of his head, in one moment he thought of Serene; but in the next shook his head and exhaled.

"T-trying to sleep?! Look around you buddy!" as Heero motioned to the lively Guild, people were laughing VERY loudly, slamming cards down on the table, sharing cold beers; girls were chit chatting with one another, sitting on tables looking fine as Fairy Tail wine. "This is Fairy Tail, and you won't be sleeping on the job."

Heero patted Naziel way to hard on the back. As soon as he did so, he noticed Naziel's expression change. But his eyes, something about them.

'Impossible....'

Heero knew that not everyoe's eyes would pulse and glow red for a split moment when they got pissed off. This was a trait that only people raised by Dragons shared. He looked somewhat serious for the first time, and took a step back from this young man, the moment he said it aloud; Heero's eyes would get zoomed in on.

'Another Dragon Slayer....here in Fairy Tail?!' Heero blinked a few times, as he knew five other Dragon Slayers; and watched as Naziel sat up off the ground, standing as an image of a see through Dragon comically appeared behind him.

"You're like me then...." Heero said seriously, closing his eyes and thinking of Shuhei, Reiki, Sephiria, Kaligos, and Blanc. His friends and fellow Slayers.

'I wonder what element he uses it could be anyt---'

"Slayer's Hidden Art: Spit Ball Attack!" Heero opened his eyes comically at the last moment; before Peep the cat came flying towards him; hitting him in the face as Heero blinked a few times.

Attached to his head like an octopus' suction cup; Heero screamed at the top of his lungs at this cat like leech that began to drool all over him. Moving red lines popped up behind Heero as the camera zoomed in on Peep attached to his head and Heero screaming at the top of his lungs, hands around his face in terror as drool fell on him.

A triple anime scream went off as Heero ran around in circles with Peep attatched to his head like a suction cup.

Garfield facepalmed and let off a sweatdrop above his head as he swished is tail back and forth.

"It looks like me and you will be the brains of this operation, Naziel." Garfield crossed his arms, eyes still closed as he swished his orange tail back and forth.

× Bio
    × Magic

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 15th May 2014, 11:47 am

Naziel grinned at the small Exceed before giving an agitated sigh; " Gehe! Well I can sort this out real quick!" He joked as he picked up a table and hurled it at Heero and Peep. Peep saw the incoming projectile table and made a muffled scream mixed with more drool before popping off of Heero's head with the noise an octopus suction cup as he blinked blindly for a moment before screaming out and the table crashed into a menagerie of people.

Peel had spirals for eyes and was seeing fish bob around his head as Naziel let out a sigh; " Back to the topic... I'm the Water Dragon Slayer and that ball of Fur is Peep... Your friend looked a bit spooked by me for a moment? Any ideas why?" Naziel bent down and picked up the maps as he laid them down on the table and looked at them as the dust could lifted slightly from the explosion of tables and general Fairy Tail mayhem. He turned and looked over his shoulder at Garfield; "So home of the Neko's huh? Sure sounds like an interesting place... Well we could use a break so count us in." Naziel gave an energetic smile with his deep red eyes and showed his pearly white teeth.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 15th May 2014, 12:04 pm

Tenshu landed in front of the guildhall with enough force to open the doors. Looking inside he saw Heero and Garfield with someone. Walking into the guildhall the roar of the guild was as loud as usual. Looking at the maps on the table he saw all the marks on each one."Planning a trip?" Nightken said to Heero. Looking at the other person he introduced himself. "I'm Nightken nice to meet you." He said holding his hand out to shake. Seeing all the scratches on Heero's face he just had to ask. "Did Garfield win again? doesn't this make at least the fiftieth time?" He asked shaking his head a bit.

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 15th May 2014, 2:02 pm

Lance walked around the top of the guild hall bored and was thinking of something to do. After a while of Walked Lance went to the railing and saw that Heero was down there with Garfield. Lance stuck his hands out and shot down some Shadow balls that landed in a circle around Heero and exploded a bit on impact with the ground. Lance jumped off the railing with a grin "HEERO I GONNA KICK YOUR ASS THIS TIME!" He yelled has he landed on Heero's back and hung there.

Lea was sitting at a table when she saw Lance come flying from above "Dad..." she muttered as she got up and pulled him off of Heero with a sweat drop on her "Sorry about that Heero..." she said with a sigh as Lance sat on the ground sadly.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 15th May 2014, 11:08 pm

"Aye...it's because Heero is also a Dragon Slayer!" Garfield's voice exclaimed loudly. Causing a couple Fairy Tail wizards to look up and stare at Garfield as if he'd just revealed some information, the orange cat blinked a few times.

"Also?"

"You mean that new runt over there is a Dragon Slayer? Heero's built like a model, that kid is scrawny as hell no way."

"I guess his Dragon didn't work him out to much."

At this very moment, Naziel said a few words to Garfield before ripping a table up and holding it over his head. The three Fairy Tail wizards who'd been talking smack about him screamed with stretched faces comically at this superhuman strength, eating their words at the kid holding an entire picnic table's worth of wood over his head without even breaking a sweat.

"Oi, get offa me you damn---I thought you were cute before this!!!" Heero howled running about in circles with the caramel colored Exceed still attached to his face. In the next moment, Peep muffled a scream and popped off his Heero's face, sprouting his white wings and flying off; Heero would look towards the camera as a huge table hit him and sent him flying too the ground. Sliding on the ground with a sweatdrop over his head, Heero stood to his feet; eyes now glowing Slayer Red as he focused on Naziel.

'Boom, boom, boom!' shadows exploded all around his feet as Heero danced comically for a moment to dodge them before looking upwards at their source. Heero screamed at the top of his lungs once more as Lance proclaimed that he was about to totally own Heero.

Before the Slayer could react, Lance leaped from the 2nd Floor Balcony of Fairy Tail and crushed Heero beneath him; who was now in a puddle of anime tears as Lance sat on top of him. Lea quickly yanked Lance by his collar backward off of Heero who stood up in a blur, and started cursing at Lance.

The sound of a large pair of wings and a gush of wind pushed open the front doors of Fairy Tail as in walked, Ken. One of Heero's original three teammates. Ren, Ken, and Heero. Even looking at him now, he could see his young self, blue short hair and bright gold eyes, and younger Ken, dark hair, a serious expression, and a young Ren, purple hair and a bright expression. Blinking a few times, and smiling at Ken; Heero was about to challenge him to something or another; but Ken spoke first.

"W-what?! It was just a sneak attack as usual! I'm gonna kick your ass pretty soon Ken!" even as kids, although Heero was stronger, Ken was the one opponent Heero couldn't ever beat. He just absorbed anything Heero threw at him; but in a brawl....before he could think about charging Ken as usual; he asked a question to which Heero got serious and crossed his arms. "Yeah, we're planning on heading to Stella, and Joya." opening one eye, Heero looked at Ken. "You're welcome to come along if you want, but if you're afraid of the dwarves; I completely understand. That goes for you to Lance."

As Naziel spoke, Heero nodded to him. Although his eyes would linger on him for a moment in a brief staredown.

'A Dragon Slayer......hm. I wonder how fierce he can get, he seems so relaxed and goofy. Heh, look at me calling someone else goofy. But I just wonder about him....'

"Oi, I guess we've got quite the group going here." Heero nodded to Lance, Ken, and Naziel last. "Does everyone have a passport? I don't want the Magic Council on Fairy Tail's ass anymore than they already are."

× Bio
    × Magic

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 16th May 2014, 1:57 am

Naziel had watched the cammotion from the Guild Hall and just let out a sympathetic sigh before shrugging as a sweat tears appeared above his head; "So how strong is this guy? He seems like a bit of a goof ball?" He looked back as the hall seemed to calm down and Heero had finished being used as the guild personal clown; "Sure I got it right here... Somewhere" Naziel opens his jacket and starts rooting around before finally pulling it out; "I tend to carry mine around, the whole 'white hair-red eyes' makes people think I'm in a dark guild... It's not pleasant." He scratched his head before pulling out an unbroken seat next to the table where the maps were assembled and waved the trio to sit; "Well if we're all going on this trip I suggest we get to know one another and plan our route, the less trouble the better."

Naziel put his feet up for a moment; "Another Dragon Slayer huh? I've never met one except myself... Maybe this guy knows where Hydrianna is!" Naziel's eyes opened wide for a moment as the thought echoed through his mind, his expression was blank for a moment before shaking his head as Peep came to stand on the table in front of him. "Nazzy, you alright?" Peep put a paw to Naziel's cheek with a worried expression on his face as Naziel gave a half smile before picking Peep up to sit him on his lap.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 20th May 2014, 1:09 pm

Garfield flew over and landed on Nightken's head while Heero was talking. Pulling his passport out of his duster inside pocket he scratched behind Garfield's ears as the goofy exceed started to pur and stretched out on top of his head. "Same old Garfield." As he said that he grabbed the exceed off of his head and placed him on the table next to him. Looking at Heero he asked. "When do we leave?"

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 20th May 2014, 7:52 pm

Heero would cross his arms and nod as Ken asked the tell all question.

"We should be heading out just as soon as Lance decides if he's coming or not." with a look towards Ken, Heero would nod once more. "We'll head to Rose Garden. I've already booked a hotel room there, it's got four beds anyway. Once we spend the night there, we'll head out of Fiore. Setting off for Stella to meet the dwarves first; then to Joya to meet the Nekos."

Heero would keep his arms crossed; catching the eye of the new kid; Naziel. Was this kid really a Dragon Slayer? He had to be---that red glow he saw in his eyes before. Hm. He wasn't as strong as Lance or Ken yet; but Heero would definitely be watching his progress as a wizard. At 21 he was easily four or five years older than the kid; same with Ken.

"Lance, you think you can keep an eye on this kid, during the trip? Be a shame if he got creamed on his first exploit with the Guild." Heero asked; pointing a thumb over at Naziel.

× Bio
    × Magic

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 24th May 2014, 7:17 am

Naziel listened to the words that Heero spoke as he watched him carefully, he seemed so relaxed and mellow for a Dragon Slayer... What was his deal? Naziel was snapped back into reality when he heard Heero say something regard him and hint towards him with his thumb; "Hey! I don't need looking after... I am a Dragon Slayer after all... I'm also a B rank, you don't need to worry about me..." Naziel grinned as he closed his eyes and appeared to be concentrating as water all around the guild began to become free of gravity and more gravitate towards Naziel as it clung to him before taking a deep breath and gulmping it down; "I got myself covered." He crossed his arms across his chest and stared at Heero; " I figured as a Dragon Slayer you'd know that we don't go down easy." He gave a small smirk as he started walking towards the table holding the maps admiring them quickly before turning back as Peep bobbed over looking rather sorry for himself and hopping onto Naziel's shoulder. "Let's get going shall we? Times a' Wasting!"

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th May 2014, 3:46 pm

Lance muttered silently to himself until Heero asked him to look after the kid while they went on the trip. Naziel argued back with him the he wasn't a kid and that he could look after himself. Lance stood up with a grimace "Yah... and I am not a baby sitter..." he muttered as his grimace turned into a smirk as he looked at Naziel "You got guts man." he said with a pat on Naziel's shoulder.

He grimaced as he nodded "Ok we go to Rose garden..." he said as he took Lea's hand "Oh and Heero... this isn't finished..." he said as he smirked a little.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 1st June 2014, 6:26 pm

As Axel was reading a book at his usual bench in the guild hall, he could not help but notice the large group of people gathering around maps. Axel quickly finished his book, then headed to see what all the excitement was about. As he got over there, Axel heard Heero, ace of Fairy Tail, talk of going on a trip to Joya. A large smile then formed on Axel's face. He had heard of the beautiful cat-woman of Joya, and thought that this was his chance to find true love. "Count me In!" Axel shouted over the noise.

Akira Tatsumi
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 1st June 2014, 8:43 pm

Meanwhile, within the cluster of chit chatting fairies in the backdrop of the scene was none other then the guilds Shadow Molding wizard Rita, surrounded by many of her fellow female members she laid her elbows on the table as she became the center of attention and continued to thrive about a duel she had been in a while back.

"And Then Just before the kid could hit me with that whirlpool attack I turned things around."

"Ahh, So What did you do?"

" I remembered something about this amulet one of my dads friends had given to me as a kid, Uncle Neptune I used to call him. He was known widely around Fiore as 'Neptune The Great' You may of heard of him he was a very VERY powerful water mage!" Rita said enthusiastically keeping the guild members beside her on the edge of their seats.

"From what the legends said he flooded entire lands of his enemies and swept them away into the ocean without breaking a sweat. I even heard that upon his death he cast his power into an amulet that was to be given to his best friend's child, me of course. The moment I received it and fastened it around my neck I felt as If I had gained some sort of energy."

"Wow! Really? What happened after that?

"I'm getting there, I felt that same energy again in the middle of that battle and some how I managed to deflect the attack, before I knew it I had sent a tsunami sized wave at him. Unfortunately for him he was caught right in it. The wave tossed him around a little bit before I finnaly gave the kid a break"

"Ohhh, And then? <3 "

"Yeah? And then what?

"well...I had him beat of course!" Rita claimed as she enthusiastically brought her fist down on the table with a 'BAM' followed by the clinking of emptied glass bottles and silverware.

Suddenly, a comical whiz could be heard as a table was sent flying through the air. Rita turned just in time to see it charge for Heero head on. Just before the table managed to hit him the focus quickly panned back to Rita. She cringed comically as a loud crash could be heard in the back round. This was just the usual guild havoc and Rita had learned to tolerate it and even enjoy it every so often She preferred all the Fairy Tail noise any day over going back to where she had come from. She sweatdroped as she watched the boys continue to stir up trouble until one of the girls sitting beside her that had been drinking slurred something that immediately snagged her attention.

"What 'HIC' this thing going on between you an 'HIC' Lance about.~"

Rita immediately grew wide eyed pencil sketch expression and began to blush "Oh- That. Ha nothing of course!" Rita exclaimed nervously. flailing her arms comically as sweat drops rained off of her

Some of the girls at the table had begun to snicker "Oh C'mon! Ya guys are always together outside of the guildhall too, I heard you even ran off to Minstrel together! How romantic! Eeeek~ <3" A feminine sounding blonde one claimed

"Hey! It was a rescue mission not a vacation!!!"

Just as she said that she heard the sound of a few explosions among the guild havoc. Rita turned to see a sight that would dumbfound her was none other than Lance who was mid air. He had sent off one of his attacks to hit Heero and missed miserably after claiming to kick Heero's ass this time. In the next instant it was Lea who had pried Lance off of Heero. The havoc began to slowly die down upon Nightken's arrival, Another one of the wizards from Fairy Tail.

It was then that she heard the group begin to converse about a trip of some sort- She instantly thrust her arms down on the table and got up. Rita decided she wasn't going to be left to babysit the guild hall while they went on some trip without her. The mage got up and quickly ditched the large group of Fairy Tail girls at the table when she approached Heero,Lance,Naziel Nightken, and now Axel ,casually resting her hands against her hips.

"So, You guys are going to Joya and Stella I hear." Rita started as she met the group with a smirk. Rita looked over the group  and revealed her her passport as she prepared to say something more "I probably should go, or else we will end up destroying another train station, " Rita turned to face Lance as a mischievous twinkle met her eye and a dark comical aura clung to her. "Right Lance."

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 2nd June 2014, 4:54 pm

As Rita approached the group, Heero knew what was coming. He tried to act, innocent and even sparkled out of nowhere with his hands behind his back.

"Everything that's happened up to this point is Naziel and Lance's fault!" he blurted out of nowhere, throwing the two teenagers under the bus and sparkling. Garfield landed on his shoulder, and slapped him in the back of the head with a quick flash, popping all the sparkles.

"Shit.....yeah, we're headed out of the country in fact...Rita you--" before he could finish, Rita announced she would be joining them as Heero barked loudly, "Wait! Lemme invite you to go first dammit!"

As Rita ignored Heero and went on to Lance he got a sweatdrop over his head. But when he saw her eyes and aura grow dark when addressing Lance he tiptoed away comically in the background.

"Alright, everybody head home. Meet back at the Guild Hall in an hour. Everybody packup, one bag, three or four outfits and all that jazz!" Heero walked towards the entrance of the Guild as he talked, holding up a hand.

Lance made a comment about 'this not being over' as Heero looked at him sideways stopping.

"Maybe we'll have a showdown in front of the dwarves when we get there, for now keep your head out of your ass and don't hold me back!" Heero smiled, one fang showing as he smirked and exited the Guild. He couldn't wait to push Lance to his limits on this trip.

------
    One Hour Later
    ------

"Welp, looks like we're all ready." Heero said, a large backpack stuffed. All four of the maps sticking out of the zippers. "Wonder who's gonna show up first. I'm not catching the damn train outta Magnolia! Garfield'll just fly me to Rose Garden screw the train! Right Garfield?!"

The camera shifted to the orange Exceed, he looked the same except for a stylish pair of black travel sunglasses.

"No way! I'm gonna enjoy this trip! We're taking the train buddy!" Garfield said crossing his arms and sparkling in the sunlight. Heero howled and crawled on all fours, begging Garfield repeatedly to not make him take the train; the orange Exceed merely stood on the ground with it's arms crossed ignoring him.

× Bio
    × Magic

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 2nd June 2014, 5:55 pm

Heero told them all to meet back in an hour, but honestly that was more time than needed for Nightken to get everything he needs for the trip. It only took him a few minutes to get one extra large suitcase ready with at least a weeks worth of clothes, had his swords in his dimensional pocket with his magic motorcycle, and Tenshu decided to come with. The wyvern just stayed in front of the guildhall while he packed and came back with almost fifty-five minutes before they leave. Arriving back at the guildhall in his wyvern scale bartender styled suit he put his suitcase next to Tenshu while he took a short nap on the wyvern's back.
    ------
    One Hour Later
    ------
    He was waken up by Heero and Garfield having another argument to find out it is about him complaining about going on the train. "Took you a while to get back thought you two would be here sooner since you're the ones who decided on this trip." He said to both of them still laying on his wyvern's back and his eyes still closed. Sitting up and opening his eyes he looked over at Heero. "If you don't want to ride the train you can ride with me on Tenshu since he is pretty adamant about coming with." He said as he hopped off of the wyvern.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 3rd June 2014, 11:24 pm

Rita had arrived shortly after Heero did, Accompanied with a lightly packed red dufflebag. She over heard Heero and Garfield's fussing and that's when she realized "We're taking a train?!" Last time she had gone on a train Lance had single handedly destroyed not only the train but the Minstrel train station as well and because of that Rita absolutely refused to go on a train with him. Rita listened as Nightken showed up and kindly offered Heero a lift on his wyvern. It was decided, Rita just HAD to go with the both of them to get out of a train ride with Lance.

Rita quickly approached Nightken and fell to her hands and knees. "I refuse to get on a train with Lance after the incident in Minstrel, Please understand and let me go with you and Heero!" Rita begged Nightken as nervous sweat drops rained off of her head. She looked up at Ken with her best sparkly puppy dog eyes. "Please let me join you both!~"She pleaded

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 4th June 2014, 2:26 am

Naziel had stayed quiet whilst the others had finished their disscussions as he stood up being told he had an hour to go collect his belongings. Naziel crossed his arms and headed outside with Peep sitting on his shoulder whilst the little exceed rubbed his chin in thought. As usual he was sticking to his own ways of getting there, he sure as hell wasn't going to ride any form of transport!

------ 1 hour later ------

The Dragon Slayer walked on his way down until he was finally outside the guild and oh what a surprise, mayhem was ensuing! Heero was groveling, Nightken was relaxing and Rita was freaking out... Typical. Naziel let out a sigh as he dropped his head before continuing to walk. He had decided to pack only a few things, a few pairs of jeans and a few T-shirts along with the necessities and of course a sleeping bag that was strapped to the top of his satchel. "Seriously... Can't we do anything without making a scene..." Naziel scratched his head and blue hair in irritation before picking Garfield up by the ear; "Garfield, you're going to carry Heero there because if not I'm gonna cook some exceed soup. Savi?" A black aura and all jagged teeth chibi grin slid across Naziel's face in an attempt to terrify the cat into submission. "Rita, I'm sure Nightken will allow you too ride with him if Lance plans on destroying another train, I'll be going via Peep." Naziel grinned throwing a thump up to his Exceed.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 4th June 2014, 11:19 am

Patting Rita on the head he looked at her with his usual look. "You and Heero can take Tenshu I'll go with the train to make sure lance doesn't destroy it and the station." After saying that he walked over to Tenshu's head. "Hear that you're in charge of those two for this trip. I'm counting on you for this." As he said this he scratched the wyvern's head which it looked like it was slightly smiling. The wyvern stood up and started to stretch as it moved to the middle of the front of the guildhall since that is the best spot for him to take off at.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th June 2014, 11:32 am

Lance gave Heero a challenging smirk about fighting him until Rita came up and said something about a train station. He got sad about the fact that neither Rita or Ken trusted him. He now started to get defensive "I don't want to ride the train with any of you anyway..."he said hurt "I am going to fly there on my own..." he muttered as he headed out the door and to his house to get ready.

An hour later he returned to the guild with a smile "So is everyone ready to go?" he said happily. Lea had stayed at the guild and was confused by Lance's sudden yet mysterious change of attitude. "I am riding the train with Ken." she said with a smile as she stood by Ken. Lance nodded "Ken, please take good care of Lea." he asked with a warm smile as he walked outside and closed his eyes. He sprouted an angel wing and a Demon wing "Meet you there!" he said as he hovered off the ground.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th June 2014, 7:12 pm

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" Rita cheered, giving Nightken a hug before she turned back to the others. "Looks like Herro, Tenshu, Garfield and I are going together." Rita announced with a grin. Rita had only been out of Fiore once, but that was so she could help rescue Lea not go sight seeing, This would actual be fun since there would be no errand running. A bigger smile began crawling up her face.

You could not look away for just a second when you were with Rita. Although her guild mates hadnt grasped that so well, Rita vanished leaving a comical outline in her place. She was now seated on the silver wyvren's back now gently patting his scales. "Ready to go when you guys are." She called down. Rita would wait for Heero to join her on Tenshu's back before she spoke again. "Your the guy with the maps, So where too first?"

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 7th June 2014, 11:37 pm

"YOU'RE GOING ON A TRIP WITHOUT ME?!" out of nowhere, Leonard shouted out in the hall. He didn't intend to hear their conversation regarding on their trip around Earthland but there it was. They were just so loud that no matter what he did, they can still hear them. So Leonard decided it would be good to listen instead. And this time, it was the right choice since he'll have a chance to join them.

Actually, when Leonard shouted out, he was still at his room in the hall. And he made sure he'll be heard from the hall. Afterwards, Leonard dashed down towards the stairs. Sure breaking through the floor of his room sounds easier but no damage should be made. When Leonard made it down to the hall, he had this one big cart full of luggage and are tied to the cart, and Leonard was holding on to it's handle, pulling it behind him.

Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 60684_s
    Road Trip (Guild Event) - Part 1 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 11:28 pm