Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tōwa Lamira's C-B exam

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tōwa Lamira's C-B exam Empty Tōwa Lamira's C-B exam

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 14th November 2014, 11:37 pm

Accounting for 150 exp

Then there is
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10763-maker-i-hate-this-country-mary-and-towa
    which was done with lacrima milk and a teammate
    450 exp(50x3=150x2=300+150=450)

Three invasions two of which fell though because of the a member was banned marked with a * was awarded EXP as if i had won.
    * https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10485-the-dog-the-cannibal-and-the-talking-tree#133759
    50 exp
    * https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10249p15-water-everything-is-permitted-fk#133690
    250 EXP
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t9884p45-everything-is-permitted-mission#129902
    250 EXP

Plus 300 exp give to me VIA a event by seijin.

Equaling out to 1450 not sure why i don't

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tōwa Lamira's C-B exam Empty Re: Tōwa Lamira's C-B exam

Post by Godlike Frederik 15th November 2014, 6:28 am

approved, good luck

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Experience : 25

Post by Gabriel Anthello 9th December 2014, 7:42 pm

Gabriel stared at the dossier on his desk. His hawk like eyes closely examined it's contents and reached one all important conclusion, he really was living the bureaucratic life these days. His pen tapped his chin "So a rank up exam? I'm supposed to..." reading out loud a line of one of the papers "Provide a trial that tests the mettle and magical ability..... blah blah..... honor and skill.... blah blah... wow how many sub clauses can they shove into this thing?" Gabriel gave the whole thing a solid read and learned of the true extent of bureaucratic verbosity present in rune knight paper work. "That could have been so much shorter. But it does get the point across." The chief of public relations pressed a little red button on a lacrima intercom microphone and spoke into it"Towa Lamira please report to the chief PR office at the nearest convenience. Come prepared for a mission."

Considering the size of the new Magic Council base in Crocus the lightning mage figured he had a solid twenty minutes to come up with something to do for an exam. The dossier included some suggestions but Gabriel wanted to keep things original. He would work something out before too long but for now his head was hung back staring at the ceiling and his pen idly tapped on his desk.

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:200

Character
    Primary Magic
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 9th December 2014, 9:01 pm

Towa was already out and about when the call for the to report to the PR office came. She simply sighed and headed there, stopping only to get War from her room. What would the PR office want with her, she was combat division. They would most likely want to make her do something stupid like pass out supply's to people in need. That was not her style, she would rather make is so that was never  needed. She Reached the door and took a breath then stepped in. She looked around to see quite a few people doing things she didn't care to know about. PR was not her job, taking down Criminals was. She walked up to one of them, she immediately pointed at a Door not even looking up. Towa made her way to it and knocked.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 10th December 2014, 6:08 am

Gabriel heard a knock on the door oh crap I haven't thought of anything.... Gabriel grabbed a newspaper and read the headline perfect! he tossed the paper into the trash, took his feet off his desk, straightened his glasses, dusted himself down, sat up straight and answered like a true politician "Please come in." As Towa would surely walk in he straightened up the dossier papers and returned them to their folder "Hello Miss Lamira. I have been chosen to provide for you an rank-up examination. This exam will function like a field mission that we will work together to complete. Now this mission should you choose to accept it is going to be rather straight forward. A dark guild has hijacked a large caravan of coffee beans and are at the moment heading towards the border. We are going to take immediate action to stop this."

Gabriel though back to the newspaper now in the trash, he had only read the headline. He had no information and wasn't about to pull the paper out of the trash. It was a simple matter for him to recollect a mental image of the paper and then read the body text. Thus was the level he had trained his mind and memory to. "Now while I say it is straight forward however that could not be farther from the truth. This dark guild known as "The Strings of Fate," is rather weak all of their members possessing little to no combat ability. Except for their leader or "guild master." He is a highly dangerous mage who's magic gives him incredible and deadly control of strings and threads, I remember looking at their record when their legal guild got disbanded and their guild master brought in the leader actually changed the name of the guild to reflect his own magic. So he's powerful with an ego." Gabriel had read the guy's file estimated him around A-Rank in magic ability, meaning that he alone would be a sufficient force to stop him, but that wasn't the highest danger factor "Now the real reason that has prevented the Rune Knight and Legal Guilds up to this point from stopping the carivan is less because of their power but more because "String master Petrelli" has taken all the caravan workers hostage and used his strings to turn them into living puppets. Which means when we move to stop the dark guild we get attacked by the hostages, their combat level is low but we can't hurt them. We will have to get creative. So then are you up for this challenge as your exam? Your other option is to find us a new coffee supplier."

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 10th December 2014, 7:07 am

Towa entered the room quickly shutting the door behind her and stepped up to the desk. "Lieutenant Towa Lamira, Alpha Team." She was not wearing a uniform, which was standard for her. The man started speaking to her and Towa simply listened to the Council member speak, she knew who he was as she paid attention to the goings on of the Magic Council and Rune Knights. She tried not to show her annoyance with being called Miss, She had worked hard to obtain her Lieutenant rank. She let the man finish before she spoke. "Sir, first off with all due respect i am a Lieutenant. Secondly, i will take the combat, Alpha team is a combat squad with quite a few successes." She shifted War to her other arm. "I will deal with the dark guild. Orders on their apprehension?" She expect the usual crap she got from bureaucrats, Don't do significant harm bla bla bla. If this so called "guildmaster" was so powerful she doubted he would come quietly and would probably have to subdue him with force. She really did hope he was not all pomp and ceremony she didn't need some green fighter to protect. 

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 10th December 2014, 4:17 pm

Gabriel set down his pen at Towa's reply "I apologize Lieutenant. I come from a smaller town." He stood himself up and pushed in his chair "I am aware of the Alpha Team's combat success. But this isn't like your past missions. This is the highest number of high risk hostages ever taken by a dark guild. I'm sure some dark guild has taken more people hostage before but never have they had the means to simultaneously kill them all. Not counting city-wide or greater doomsday rituals of course." He moved to the door exiting the room while beckoning Towa to follow, not even looking back as he was sure she would be close behind he continued, "The slightest provocation could cause Peterelli to execute every single one of the hostages. Fortunately he is aware of how secure his position is and has rebuffed all previous attempts at intervention with only threats and petty injuries to select few hostages. But we are not likely to remain so lucky." Descending the various stair wells and halls down to ground level and coming down into a large garage "My last note as long as you do not have any questions is likely one of the greatest important. Peterelli can more than just manipulate the body of any person he makes into a puppet but he can force them to use their magic. Meaning if you or I lose to him we become an ally of his." Anthello himself had no intention of becoming some nut case's puppet but if Towa got taken over it would most certainly jeopardize the entire mission.

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 15th December 2014, 9:39 pm

She waited for him to finish he pointed out the flaw in this plan but found no need as he pointed it out himself. Towa simply followed the man, she was not worried in the least about being taken over. She tapped War against her leg as she walked, that man would go to some dark hole never to be seen again if she had her way. "What ever you say sit." she honestly didn't care what was said, she would do her job and go home.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 17th December 2014, 6:37 am

Gabriel was immediately unfond of her uncaring nature. Here he was explaining a great threat to the public safety and she was shrugging it off. A regular functioning sociopath, it was almost enough for Gabriel to call the mission a failure on the spot. But as a a man in Public Relations he knew swift and brash action was the fastest way to hell in a hand basket. Attempting to keep professional and to keep his mind on the mission he approached a park car. The councilman pulled a key ring out of his pocket which he used to open the door and take the driver's seat. Once attached to the magic pump he swung the door shut and looked at Towa "Please get in Lieutenant. We don't have any more time to waste."

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 17th December 2014, 7:35 am

Towa stopped and watched him enter the car, and set himself up. "Please hold a moment sir Naomi and Sariel will be here in a moment." she turned and waited for them. It took no more then a minute or so until the two entered the car park.

"Towa whats going on?" Sariel asked. "We hear you get called but you were gone by the time we got there."

"Yeah! you should have waited." Naomi chipped in. 

"No time lets go." she ushered the two alter selves into the car. "Lets go."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion

Post by Fancy Mel 18th December 2014, 9:37 am

"HOLD IT!" Fancy Mel, the tackiest chair woman of all walked up to the group. She glared at Gabriel. "First, let me tell you something, Gabriel." She pointed a finger at him, but all you could see was a finger pointing at him through a mittened hand. "You take one of my best soldiers on a Public Relations Mission? No. That's not acceptable. You let my Rune Knights do their job and you stay at your desk." Mel looked at Towa and then nodded. "Then you will have the gall to put your name all over it, Gabriel, I know your type. Stunning, good looking guy. Put in charge of being a public figure head. Not a strategist when it comes to my soldiers and the lives that I carry on my back. You make no regard, just make your news paper releases of all the good things we do to cover up the journalists who document the damage that guilds like Fairy Tail have done. Do you know what the public is actually saying about my Knights? They are saying that they can't do anything on their own. That the Magic Council is holding them back from arresting those from Legal Guild Members. Meaning your newspaper releases about all these good jobs and pats on the backs... They are not helping any."

Mel turned her eyes to Towa and gave her a strict look. "Towa, I want you to take care of the caravan... on your own. On top of that, all beans given to you as a reward goes straight to the Rune Knights as a whole. Finally, any legal guild members or legal mages there causing any damages to the area saying they are here to help are to be immediately arrested and brought in for fining." She looked at Gabriel knowing that none of the coffee goes to the Magic Council. "Gabriel get back to work and leave my knights to do their job on their own." Mel grabbed Gabriel by the collar and dragged him back to the offices.

OOC: 2500 Words on how you did this.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 18th December 2014, 1:46 pm

Towa, Naomi and Sariel simply watched as their CO ripped the man a new one. Towa was slightly glad to have Mel in charge of the Rune Knights, perhaps one day the Knights would be stronger one day. But that did little to reassure her, she was not really in any condition to be doing a job considering her pregnancy. But that was a matter for later, it was only a matter of time before she could not do her job anymore. Mel yelled at the man for a while before turning to Towa and giving her orders.

"Towa, I want you to take care of the caravan... on your own. On top of that, all beans given to you as a reward goes straight to the Rune Knights as a whole. Finally, any legal guild members or legal mages there causing any damages to the area saying they are here to help are to be immediately arrested and brought in for fining." Towa nodded and turned away from the cars, sad fact was the fact she used Dragon slayer magic gave her a little motion sickness, but she hid that fact. 

"Yes Ma'am." She headed to the stables to get a horse. She preferred animals to technology, in her time there was not objects like cars. Her memory's returning had cause a few issues in the past few days, they were not coming in small increment but suddenly and large amounts. "Sariel i want you to head to the Alpha team quarters and retrieve our stuff and take it to Kyle." she sighed, this place was going to become a farce if she had any clue of what was going to happen. "Naomi you will remain here while Sariel is doing that." Both of them nodded, they understood the difficulty of what was happening. Towa left the two standing where they were and entered the stables. "I need a horse."

"Towa... do you not like cars or something?" the man who ran the stable called out. Towa shook her head. "Welp your horse is ready." he points over to a stall. "And with whatever your doing after this." he gives her a knowing look. "Take care of yourself." he was to smart for his own good. Towa simply smiled and got on the horse. It was Black with a white face, he was strong in body and spirit, she could feel it. 

"Thank you." She give the horse a pat and give his side a light tap with her heels, the horse starts forward. "I will see you when i get back." she called out as she passed the man.

"Oh? your coming back?" He turned to see her put the horse in a gallop. He shook his head and turned back to what he was doing. "Kids these days." he had a weak smile on his lips.

Towa Rode as fast as she could making great time. they convoy was only a a hour out or so. She would catch up in no time. She did not know what to do, she was pregnant with a Dark mages child. She didn't know how to raise a kid and she didn't think she could do it alone. Then there was mary, she was not going to like this either. Towa clicked her tongue and spurred the horse on. What a day this would be, perhaps she would get lucky and he would give up. She chuckled at the absurdity of her last thought, "as if." she commented out loud. Towa just rode letting the time it took to let her forget about everything that needed to and was going to happen. The wind was nice and crisp, a good distraction. 

The journey was not as long as she wished it could have been, she reached the outskirts of the CZ. She dismounted and tied the horse to a nearby tree. The sun would set soon, then she would move in. She sat down, leaning against the tree, she drew War from its sheath, "what im going to do with you?" She knew the blade understood her. 

*Well dear we are in this together.* the blade responded to her. Towa frowned at the blade, it had a tendency to cause her to lash out. She had gotten better at resisting it, but it did win out every now and then. *So can i have at this time* the blade asked.

"No you can't, we need this to go off without a hitch." Towa responded quickly to the Blade question. "Please just do what i need you to this time." She felt the blade's disappointment. 

*Fine...* the blade answered quickly. Towa knew it would listen to her this time. She knew it was aware of the situation she was in, and it didn't matter one way or another if she fought she was making the blade happy. It took another 30 minutes for the sun to set, she had taken a slight nap, after telling war to wake her. She knew it would do it cause then it would get to cause bloodshed. And right on time the blade woke her up, *OI TOOOOWWWAAAA WAKE UP!" the blade called into her head. 

"Shut up." she said as she opened her eyes. "there was no need to yell into my head." Towa used the blade to help her stand, the blade complained as she did. She paid it no heed as she started moving closer to the convoy. She found a perch that would allow her to survey the area. She looked around at the trucks. She could make out 6 maybe 7 armed men, she could not see the Guildmaster. She looked around some more but decided that it would be best to go in. Towa got down from her perch and took up war with both hands. She got closer to one of the trucks making sure not to make much noise. She listened as one of the guards got closer, she could hear his footsteps. The man came around the corner, she didn't give him more than a second to react. She slammed the pommel of the blade into the mans face the cut down at his leg. The man fell to the ground in a rough pile dropping his weapon. 

There was a call from the other side of the camp, followed by more footsteps heading her way. She looked at the man she had just put down, he was wearing a uniform, one of the coffee suppliers. That explained a bit, these men where not the enemy just civilians that were in the wrong place at the wrong time. She move away from the truck waiting for the other men to arrive. watched as they ran past the downed man looking for her. "they don't even care do they." Towa wait for them to split up a little then she jumped them, the closest one she got she kicked out his knee and punched him in the neck. the next man charged her with a blade held high. She simply spun out of the way and hit him in the back of the neck. she ran forward at the next man, she ducked low sliding into his feet knocking him from them. She rolled over him, striking him in the face as she did.

*HEY YOUR NOT USING ME!* War whined as Towa got free of the man. 

"Shut up." She snapped at the blade as she sidesteps another one of the men. she lashes out with her foot, catching him in the crotch. The spinning to her right and delivering another kick to the back of his head. She ran past him as he fell to the ground. "Where is he where is he." she was getting impatient. She wanted this whole situation over with, she didn't like having to fight civilians. She wanted to find the Guild master quite quickly to get this over with. 

"My my are you impatient?" A voice came from her right as she cleared the trunk. Towa stopped and faced the voice. The man was about 5 and a half feet tall with long black hair. she heard foot steps come in behind. The man held up his hand and the footsteps stopped. "Come now we can settle this right." the man smiled, a touch of cruelty behind it. 

"So your the guild master?" the man nodded, as Towa lifted War. "well then shall we setting this?" The man frowned and held up both hands. She could see strings coming from his hands, he made a waving his hands quickly. Towa heard a swishing, she rolled forward , the ground behind her became a scared with grooves. "damn it." She threw War at the man but he sidestepped the blade.  He had taken his eyes of her for only a moment but it was enough for Towa. she stepped in and slugged him as hard as she could. He reeled back from the attack, Towa summoned Shinken and drew it in a Iaido catching the man across the chest. She saw the man do a funny motion with his hand and she felt her arm get yanked back. she felt the thread cut into her skin, she grimaced as she reached for the cords. She cut her hand on them as she tried to pull them free. the man did another hand motion, which caused Towa to be lifted and thrown against on of the trucks. She coughed up some blood as the man pulled her arm, she grabbed the truck and let go of shinken. The man flicked a hand in her direction but frowned as the string passed through the blade as it disappeared. She summoned Artimus and staked it into the ground as quick as she could, drew it back and loosed it. The man flicked his hand again, the arrow dispersed as the threads struck it. "BASTARD." she ran forward at the man as his attention was else where. She got two feet from him before he used his other hand to catch hers, in the process wrapping a thread around it. he spread his hands causing her to fly back and her to be suspended in the air.

"Oh my your quite weak." The man smiled. "But..." he walked up and put a hand on her face. "I could make use of you." He pulls a small knife from his belt and cuts the laces to her dress. "Many uses." 

Towa frowned and summoned Tirizana twisting her wrist so it touched the thread and activated its lightning ability. Both of them let out a scream as lightning coursed through their body's. the mans hands twitched, causing some of the threads to tighten and some to loosen. Towa twisted the Tirizana and used the blade to cut the thread, the then reversed the blade and cut the other threads. she fell hard to the ground, she stumbled but maintained her balanced. She stepped forward and slugged him again. he swung at her but she stumbled back avoiding the hit. she took in a deep breath and did her Roar. he caught it fully and stumbled back then fell down. Towa knew the paralizing effects would not last that long. She pushed herself to her feet and found some rope. She moved over to him, hes eyes were full of anger as she tied his hand together. She stripped him of all his clothing so he didn't have any thread to use against her. She heard a few thuds as she stripped him, she could guess it was the workers falling as they no had no input from the man. 

"That was fun." she found some cloth to wrap her bleeding arms and then secured the man better. She then went about waking the workers. They were grateful and helped her clean up as much as they would be. A few were sore but they only have a vague recollection of what happened. She was worried about the baby, and decided to get a ride from the men back into town. They obliged her and even offered her a case of their best coffee a payment for her help. Towa accept the reward as she had been ordered, she then offered a large sum of jewel for the rest. The agreed to it, she caught a ride back with them to the RK headquarters. She headed to the supply depot with the coffee in tow. She spent the next 2 hours unloading, organizing and recording it. The men helped as much as they could but had to leave about half way through. She didn't mind at all but was quite hungry and tired, she sighed as she lifted another box but was forced to let it drop to the ground. she needed to rest now she didn't understand why she felt like this.

"Damn it girl." she heard the man from the stables speaking. She turned to see him walking over, he offered her a hand to help her up. "You should not push yourself." 

She took his hand and stood up. "thank you." The man smiled and released her hand, he picked up the box and set it down where it was suppose to go. "Mind helping with the rest." The man nodded that he would help. It took them about a half a hour for them to finish what they were doing. she was finishing the log, when he excused himself.

"I must go, i have a few things to do." he waved and walked out of the storage area. 

"Thanks for the help." she called after him. she walked over to one of the crates she had gotten and opened it. She used a small container that was on the shelves and filled it with beans, She repeated this process multiple times, once for each Council member. She spent the next hour giving one of the boxes to the Secretary of each of the members. When she had only the box for Mel Left she headed to her office. she was stopped by Sariel before she got there.

"Towa are you ok." she reached out and took Towa's hands and undid the bandages. She took a few minutes to properly dress them. "so what happened to the Bad guy?"

"He was turned over to the local Knights." She adjusted her position. "I didn't have to do anything the workers did the hard work." 

"I see." Sariel stood up and walked away. 

Towa Sighed and stood up. She had one more box to deliver as well as a report. She walked the remainder of the way to Mel's office. She had to wait for a few others to finish their business with her before she was able to get in. She was called by Mel's secretary, she stood and knocked on the door. She waited for a Answer, she held the box ready to give to Mel.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 18th December 2014, 2:55 pm

Before Towa came to the door of the office. She could hear Mel speaking aloud however the replies back to Mel were in the sound of metallic tones and screeches. "I understand... I'll let the Master know what is going on. Please keep me up to date.... I understand that you outsourced the intelligence division and I don't have any charge over it. You take your snippy tongue else where then.... Don't tell me to just sit here and wait. We do far more than just use your equipment you're going to be providing us..... Oh so you finally figured that my knowledge and age could be useful now? Interesting how you put it that way.... You're getting on my nerves.... Look you know what you need to do? You bring the Chairman when you finally can. Do your part and stay away from my knights." There was a slam on her desk. "DID YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?! LEAVE HER ALONE! She doesn't deserve that." Then Towa's knock. "I have to go."

"Enter," Mel said aloud. She had a box on her desk opened. There was a red glow coming out of the box as she looked at its contents. She took out a vial from the box. Red glowing liquid was in the vial. Her face was pale as if she had dealt with a very heated discussion, but more so she held a fearful look on her face as she looked at the vial. She placed it back in the box then put it aside. She looked at Towa and smiled. "Towa, there you are." She looked at the young lady and nodded. "How did your mission go?"

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 18th December 2014, 3:02 pm

Towa entered the room seeing only a fraction of what was happening but she did hear the entire conversation. "Fine Ma'am." She was not in the mood to play games. "So what is going on." She narrowed her eyes. "the mission was successful." she set the box down. "here."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 18th December 2014, 3:28 pm

Mel sighed as she put a hand on the bridge of her nose. "The Bureau of Magical Development wants you to be one of their guards, and I do not want to assign you to that." Mel took her hat off revealing the horns that jutted out of her head towards the wall behind the two and her pointed ears. "Mind you, I'm not telling you as Fancy Mel, I'm telling you this as Melissa Sewell." She said looking at the mage. "I hate to say this, but I do not want you to go over there. I do not trust them." She looked over at the mage and tapped her fingers together trying to figure out what to do. She didn't want one of her members to resign, but there was something else. She looked at her. "Wait a minute..." The room began to change to that of a solar system. Towa stood on a sun as Mel looked at her. "I want the truth. Are you holding a secret from me?"

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 18th December 2014, 3:37 pm

"I'm Sure you got my last physical, we are both aware that its no secret that you don't know." Towa stated in a matter of face voice. "other than that no." She held war tightly. "Do you have a question for me Ma'am?" She was dreading this conversation, Mel had always been in the know.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th December 2014, 11:51 pm

You're all set to get your magic ready. Will finish the story part tomorrow.

Themes:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:47 am