Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entertain the patients

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Entertain the patients Empty Entertain the patients

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 5th August 2014, 4:06 pm

Tōwa and Naomi just could not seem to get out of magnolia town. this time the had been approached by a nurse from the local hospital, to help the children and other patients feel a little better by entertaining them. Naomi again fell to complaining and again got her ear grab and bopped on the head. Tōwa and Naomi no head towards the Hospital children wing, wearing guest badges.

"Why do we always got to go help everyone Tōwa." Naomi gripes as she walks. "i mean i know there miserable but why do WE have to help." she continues griping until the reach the entrance. A woman approaches, dressed in nurses attire.

"Oh good your here the children are feeling a bit down... we lost little Alice yesterday." the Nurse looks sad as she says the words. "she had been her so long..." she sighs "well if one of you would help me get some food ready and the other go see the kids i would appreciate it."

"Ok ill come prepare the food." Naomi answer quickly. "Tōwa go say hi to the children." she then pushs the nurse. "come on lets go." Tōwa sighs what can she do... well she could try that's something she could try. Tōwa opens the door and is greeted by silence and sad eyes, she had her work cut out for her. stepping into the room and closing the door she move to the center of the room, the eyes of the children upon her. *oh what am i to do.* she thinks to herself

Mean while
    Naomi and the nurse head to what amounts the kitchen to get the food ready. "you very sweet to help you mother little miss." the nurse say with a sweet tone. "not many kid your age would be willing to hel..." she cut off as Naomi stop suddenly and spins oh here heel.

"SHE NOT MY MOTHER." she yells loudly causing a few patients to look at her from there resting areas.

"O-oh I-I'm sorry I did not know." the nurse stammers quite taken aback by the sudden outburst. Naomi turn around and continues walking the nurse in to looking quite annoyed about getting yell at by what appeared to be a little girl. It take only a few minutes to make it to the kitchen. "here we are." she says quickly.

Naomi walks over to the trays. "you call this food?" she asks with a look of disgust.

"its all we can afford right now. time are hard." the Nurse reply's blushing as she does. "and only just can we get fresh vegetables."

"Nope we are not giving this to them." Naomi stats in a matter of fact voice.

"but we need to feed them." the nurse move to start pushing the cart but stop as Naomi pushes the cart over causing a loud clang. and causing the staff to gasp.

"you two." she points at to of the staff then turn to the nurse. "and you lets go get some real food for them." the nurse and staff blink slightly. "we are going to get some real food." and walk off to the exit, the nurse and staff follow after a few moments. Naomi Lead them to the market of the city and begins picking out foods and other things. This little outing takes less than a half an hour... but that half an hour that Tōwa is alone with the kids.

Back at the Hospital

Tōwa had been sitting quietly for only a few second before one of the first Children came up to her with a book. "Warmaiden of Isura" she took the book and looked at it. *War...maiden???" Some how the name sounded familiar, but why. After a few seconds, Tōwa shakes the fog from her mind and opens the book. she began reading the first few pages smiling slightly. The book as a legend for days of old, of hero's and monsters. Flipping to the page with a piece of paper stick out of it, she begins reading outloud.

Chapter 9 The Maiden and the Devil

The battle to this point had be long and arduous, many lay dead on both sides, but at this moment The Maiden of Isura cleaved the devils weapon arm from it body, with her shining sword Made of light. "Die Fiend..." she yelled as she swung again. "Die like the vermin you are!" the devil raised it remaining arm in a attempt to protect itself, only managing to lose 3 fingers.

"One day my master will claim your body and mind for his own and on that day i will do with you what i wi..." His word where cut short as his head left his shoulders, impacting the ground with a dull thud.

"That day will never come to pass and you... will never see tomorrow." Pointless words as the devils headless body falls to the ground. The realization that their leader was dead was slow to spread, but as it did the battle quickly turn in the favor of the Forces of Isurassa. as the forces of the devil broke and ran the maiden stood high and held her sword high in the air and shouted, . "VICTORY!" Cheers erupted from the survivors. "BE HEALED." she yells pulling a small bell and ringing it. the pure sound fills the areas, Wounds knit themselves, Bruises fade and energy fills those who hear it sound. The army then set about to cleaning the battle field and helping those who where beyond the bell's chime. Many had been lost but the battle was over but it was only a matter of time before the next started.

Chapter 10 The Fall of the Maiden.

Meanwhile
    The shopping had been fun and many new things and food had been purchased, no being held by all party's. "Ok then thats the last of it lets go make some real food for them." Naomi squeaks over the bags she holding. The walk back is not nearly as quick as the walk to the market, but they get back. Naomi quickly set about ordering people around, much to the dismay of the kitchen staff who clearly dont like being ordered around by her, give them small cards that have recipes that she had collected over the years she had been with Tōwa. the staff obeyed anyways not wanting to cause her to become angry or more so waste her charity. After about a hour all the meals are prepared and the carts are loaded with food. the smell of Roast beef and vegetable leads the way. Naomi help hand out the food to patient's and staff alike as she had gone overboard with her purchasing. I take 20 minutes for Naomi to reach the children's ward. "I GOTS FOODS." She yells as she enters followed by to staff members with carts of food. "And i brought the good stuff." the staff begins handing out the food as Naomi walks up to Tōwa. "what are you reading ." she asks grabbing the book out of Tōwa's hands. "The Warmaiden of Isura?... whys that sound familiar?" Naomi's ask out-loud. she shrugs after a few seconds.

Naomi and Tōwa are served there own plates of food, the ward becoming full of excited voices and happy laughter as everyone eat and talks. Tōwa goes for second as Naomi has barely finished half her plate. "Pig." she says as Tōwa get back. after about a half an hour the eating slows down and desert is served, Cinnamon baked apples, And Naomi Stands. "well i guess i can contribute to the entertainment." She takes a deep breath, then with a sweet voice begins singing.

"Clear dawn, calm earth, gentle snow.
    Tell me a story of marching souls.
    Ones whom know not, the test of time.
    Ones whom watch, the Oceans waves.
    Ones whom stand silently, guarding us.
    From those who would trespass.
    Show me the end of the world.
    Show me the Start of another.
    Why now do you cry?
    Here come the light.

As Naomi finishes she looks around to see the stunned eyes of the children. "what? no applause or nothing." she remarks, the children and staff standing at the door start clapping. "That bet..." she cut short as Tōwa garbs her ear. "OW OW. Ok ok." Tōwa lets go. After a few goodbyes and a few hugs Tōwa and Naomi move to leave the hospital, but are stopped by the nurse who had run from another floor to catch them.

"WAIT!." she yells bursting out of the stair well. Tōwa and Naomi stop and turn to face her.

"What?" Naomi asks. the nurse catches up and stands there for a second catching her breath.

After a few second she rights herself. "you forgot your pay." she says holding out a small envelope. "what you did was great thank you."

Naomi looks at the Envelope then at Tōwa. "NA you keep it buy them some good food... OH and take these." Naomi pulls out some of her Recipe cards. "Use them to keep the kiddos happy." Naomi then turn around and walk out of the building.

the nurse blinks for a second then turns to Tōwa. "here you take it." she offers the Envelope to Tōwa. Tōwa shakes her head and bows, turning to leave the building. "Are you sure that little girl spent a lot of money to make this happen."

Tōwa stops. "Then she did the right thing. Keep it." then proceeds outside.

"Well that was fun." Naomi says as the walk to the station. "can we get out of this damn town now..." Naomi says with mild irritation. "What the hell is Fairy tail doing... Taking a Vacation?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 12:18 pm