Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree!

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! Empty The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree!

Post by Kaseki 15th October 2014, 6:36 am

Job Info:

Don't tell me... Kaseki said at he lifted the note. He received another job offer. It was from the woman he sold his pup to, Mrs Hammelten. He turned to his blood driven friend, "Necro," he began, "We have to find my Fetus."

Kaseki got visions of the mission he once did with Neo Stigma. He remembered how that man told him NOT to eat the dog. Kaseki couldn't help it, the dog looked so good not to eat. But alas, instead Kaseki tried to raise the creature as his own. He named the dog Fetus, and that was his life. A year later, Kaseki started Dragon Fang and had no time for the puppy. So he sold the dog to the richest person he could find, someone with money. Someone who wouldn't run from Kaseki. He figured she would pamper and love his pup, or at least pay someone to do it for her. This way Kaseki knew he made the right choice. The dog was newly born, and was born on a mission to save a whole litter of puppies. It was on;y by chance, that Kaseki came across this strange dog.

Kaseki thought back onto the adventures he had with his Fetus. He would save him. No matter what it takes. Fetus grew into something even Kaseki could not explain. The canine always happened to walk on its hind legs and its' arms at its side, like a tiny human. Kaseki found this amusing as he dressed up his puppy. Fetus was something magical. And as time would show, Fetus was one of a kind. He was just something short of a mage. He was the two-foot warrior.

Kaseki could not let his Fetus go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Experience : 25

The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! Empty Re: The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree!

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th October 2014, 10:24 am

Necro decided to take a job, his old mentor Neo Stigma had told him to help this plant man by the name Kaseki. This was the first time Necro had taken a job with someone, honestly it was quite refreshing, usually Necro would just do odd jobs within the city trying to regain his strength.....But lately it has been quite uneventful that is why Necro had decided to take a job with Kaseki. Necro, snapped his fingers and his assistant, Nemu, walked to Necro's side with a black suit case in her hands.

"Neh, Necro-sama.....who is this odd man?"inquired Nemu as she tilted her head in curiosity as she observed Kaseki with her unemotional eyes.

"My Dear, This is the great Kaseki my mentors old friend.......We'll be doing a job with him today." explained Necro as he smiled underneath his gas mask. Nemu nodded her head showing that she understood.

"Neh....Kaseki-sama....it is a pleasure to meet you."said Nemu completely unemotional as she gave him a bow.

Necro sighed and handed Kaseki a note that he had received from his master along time ago, it was from the infamous Neo Stigma.

"My Teacher told me to give this to you." said Necro as he handed Kaseki the note.

The Note said.....

DEAR KASEKI,

HOW ARE YOU? HAHAHA I'VE BEEN DOING FINE, SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE..... I HAD PRESSING MATTERS TO ATTEND TOO, THAT IS WHY I'D LIKE TO LEAVE MY ADOPTIVE SON IN YOUR CARE. NECRO AND I ARE NOT SO DIFFERENT......YOU COULD SAY HE'S A BIT MORE SERIOUS THAN I AM, BUT NONETHELESS I AM SURE YOU'LL GET ALONG WITH HIM JUST FINE. NOW......THE REAL RESON WHY I HAD MY SON GIVE YOU THIS NOTE......IT IS BECAUSE IF A MISSION I NEED YOU TO DO....ONLY YOU CAN DO IT......ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER......MY FRIEND......MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER....... DO ME A SOLID....... AND.......CLEAR MY WEB BROWSING HISTORY. WELL I DO WISH YOU THE BEST..... I'LL SEE YOU SOON....MAYBE.....

~YOURS TRULY.

NEO STIGMA

P.S. YUNA IS HAWT BAE! YOU RAISED HER WELL BRO XD  

Necro looked at Kaseki with a perfect poker face......."I do not even want to know what the old man wrote......"

"Now.....let us..... find those missing puppies....along with your.....fetus...."said Necro with a sigh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! Empty Re: The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree!

Post by Kaseki 15th October 2014, 11:21 am

"My Dear, This is the great Kaseki my mentors old friend.......We'll be doing a job with him today." Kaseki heard the boy say. He was almost a reflection of his father, as well as the robot he built to stand in for him. Necro was in many ways, like Neo. Necro handed him a parchment with scribbles on it. "Some things don't change." Kaseki thought as he attempted to read Neo's horrible hand writing.

~~~~~~~~~

Kaseki felt his face turn cold and hard as stone. "You leave me in the midst of our plan to take over Fiore from within the guilds... and you want me to clear your data history?!" Kaseki was furious, yet calm. He was so angry, but happy. Neo was far one of his least intelligent friends, even Codemaster was smarter than him. But now Kaseki stood here, in Spooky Woods with his adoptive son.

"He's our Fetus." Kaseki said. He reached into the bag under his cloak and pulled out a few gifts. He handed Necro a Shortsword as well as the girl. He also tossed a small bag onto the ground. It was full of daggers, something Kaseki liked to use as throwing knives. He wanted to teach the boy a few things that he knew insanity would never let him see. Kaseki would guide this ghoul to be much wiser, much stronger, much more honorable that his father. He would turn him into a monster. He would teach him the most important thing.

He would teach how to love.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th October 2014, 12:08 pm

"I am aware that my old man was a complete nincompoop.....but this was the last thing he gave me before he went on his journey.....But I'm sure He's just holed up inside a cave watching his Korean dramas." sighed Necro as he ran his fingers through his raven black hair. Necro closed his eyes and picked up the puppies scent........ He then took the short sword and headed towards the forest. Nemu took out her butcher knives and followed Necro. Neco eld his suit case with his left and the sword on his right. Necro's left eyes glowed a sinister red as it peered into the forest....... all of his predatory instincts pointed into the forest. Necro held the sword tightly, and Nemu stood beside her master and turned to Kaseki.

"Neh....Kaseki-sama.....you're coming with us right?" inquired Nemu.

"Come on Kaseki.....Let's find that dog." said Necro as he took a badass pose similar how Neo would take a badass pose every time he would start a job. All that was missing was some babes, and some Michael Bay explosions with some liknin park music playing in the back ground. Yes, it was time for the mission..... save the puppy, clear the browsing history........this may be the last battle they face........ Can Necro, Nemu and Kaseki really get along? What about Kaseki's Fetus?..........And Where is Neo?......find out next time on dragon ball Z!........wait.....sorry wrong anime........My bad....... Narrator shpeal! Lets go! Oh yeah! Let's make word count baby! wahooo yohohoohohohoho! BS BS EVERYWHERE!....... Damn....i'm gonna be late for my history class.....Yeah.......there I got to go.....I'm pretty sure I made word count, lets get this mission over with Kaseki!  

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 15th October 2014, 12:29 pm

"Like father like son..." Kaseki said under his breath. He sighed and simply said, "Let's go get my Fetus." He ran past them, leaving the bag of daggers behind and the extra shortsword. He had to make haste, it was no time to live in the past, even for just a moment.

"I'm close to my guildhall..." Kaseki thought, "That means Puddles is close..." He thought about the Garm Harrigan had allowed him to keep. Although they would normally attack anyone not in Savage Skull in a ... savage manner, that didn't mean they wouldn't revert to stalking directly after the target was down, right? It was something to think about and consider. Kaseki could also call upon Xiaowei to help them, but to introduce a girl to a decedent of Neo, was a poor decision... even if they were together.

But then that led to the other question, why did Neo need his data erased? What did that man have to hide? He struts naked all the time at home, yet he wants his data erased? Something wasn't adding up. Kaseki thought about where Neo could have disappeared to, as well as the reason he sent Necro to work for and with, Kaseki. This whole event was strange, as well as the girl Necro traveled with...

There was too many questions and not enough answers. Every answer created more questions. And spending too much time on one thing, could get them killed... well Necro at least. Kaseki cleared his thoughts and ran past the trees, following the smell of his Fetus. He knew he was close, but he also picked up the smell of another thing.... A vulcan perhaps?

___
    OOC: Did you say... Music~?

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th October 2014, 12:29 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! NormalMonster The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! NormalMonster
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th October 2014, 12:54 pm

Necro followed Kaseki with incredible speed, Nemu was on his right carrying the bag.....It was time for battle, Necro saw the coming Vulcan. Nemu, the bag throw at me!" shouted Necro, Nemu threw the bag of weapons towards Necro. He then round housed kicked the bag right at the vulcan hitting it right in the gut. The daggers flew out the bag, Necro jumped up and threw them at the vulcan, all of which flew and stabbed the vulcan multiple times. Necro then grabbed the left over short sword with his left, he then drew the other sword with his right. Necro landed to the right of the Vulcan, he dodge at the vulcans strike by rolling underneath the vulcans legs seconds before it's attack could graze Necro. Nemu then ran up and jumped to the Vulcan and and kneed the vulcan in the chest. The Vulcan tripped on Necro who was crouched bellow behind him. Necro then took the sword in his left hand and stabbed it on to the Vulcans shoulder pinning him down, Necro was kicked by the flailing Vulcan, Nemu caught her master and helped him up. Necro coughed and went back to battle driving his other sword deep into the Vulcan left shoulder. The Vulcan was stuck due to the two blades that went through his shoulder, the swords dug into the ground keeping the Vulcan at bay.

"Kaseki, Finish this fool off!" said Necro as he picked up a fallen dagger ready to back his ally up. Nemu went over to Necro's side. "Bloody Elixir..... " said Nemu as she cut her hand and used her blood to heal Necro's injuries.

Necro: 70 hp 100mp

Nemu: 95hp 90mp

Moves used: Bloody Elixir (Nemus secondary move check link in siggy)

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 15th October 2014, 1:25 pm

Kaseki walked over to his ally. Sure he was a psychopath, but he didn't expect all of that. He had to deal with his own Vulcan. Kaseki reached into the pouch on his waist and grabbed a few daggers. But then he had a better idea. He left his hands free as he ducked behind a tree, just as the bird dove at him. He played this game for a few moments. He jumped behind the tree, then to the side. He wanted to tire his target, and sure enough, no more than 3 dives, the bird was tired. Kaseki took this chance to reach out to the bird on the slow fourth dive. He grabbed it by its neck and snapped his arm close to him. The body of the animal slammed against the tree, breaking the neck of the bird instantly.

He dropped the winged creature to go over to his friend. He saw the mess he made, as well as the hits he took. He placed his foot over the bleeding bird's chest and ripped out the sword. "Pity." He said. It was not Kaseki or Kodai, but rather the both of them at the same time. He dropped the sword on the windpipe of the creature, slicing its neck.

"Less flare, more action." Kaseki said, "It's no time to show off." He was growing impatient it seemed... but in reality, he just wanted to make sure Fetus was okay. He had no time to play games with the children.

_____
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th October 2014, 10:27 pm

Nemu healed Necro quickly. Necro sighed and strapped the two swords onto his back. He knew that he would not be so useless if he could only activate his kagune...... Necro, dusted his clothes and followed Kaseki. He stepped over the carcasses of the fallen Vulcans. Necro silently walked on the soft grass that muffled his footsteps. Nemu followed close behind, gathering the scattered daggers. Necro caught up to Kaseki, he then looked around to see nothing but trees, the rustling leaves...... some herbs and mushrooms growing at the base of multiple trees.

"We're getting closer....... maybe a few hundred meters or so." said Necro as he began picking up various scents, he pin pointed Fetus' scent and began heading towards that direction. Nemu followed close by, she paused and stopped. She went over to Kaseki and looked at him, she walked slowly and tiptoed and put a flower on Kaseki's head. She then went back to Necro's side, she did this with a perfect poker face.

"Necro-sama....Are we closer to finding Kaseki's fetus?" inquired Nemu as she looked around and began picking up various herbs and plants which she classified to be useful or just pretty.

"Yes...We are..... But Perhaps Kaseki should lead the way.... it is his fetus we are looking for..... say Kaseki..... what does your Fetus look like?" inquired Necro with a hint of curiosity as he continue to wander about looking for tracks or clues. Nemu was now sitting on Necro's suit case her face showed that she was zoning out or she was just really bored.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th October 2014, 7:35 am

"Keh... Kekekeh..." Kaseki began to chuckle at Necro's remark. He really was just like his father. "That scent you're following... is a false trail." Kaseki remembered the adventures he shared with Neo a long time ago. He would have been proud... well, to see Yuna at least.

"Fetus is a mystical pup. Although he holds no magic, he possess power." Kaseki thought about the many times he tried to cook his friend over an open flame. He couldn't forget Fetus' expressionless face as he was put near death on many occasions. Either Fetus was fearless, or he was mindless... or oblivious. "Think, you have swarms of these birbs trying to take you away, what would you do if you were too weak? You disguise yourself, until you find something to kill your foe." Kaseki was proud to know of the great skills the dog learned from him, as well as his insane guardian... Neo.

Kasek looked over at the two with him. "My Fetus?" He smiled, "My Fetus is like your brother." That dog had seen many adventures before he was sold off to a Tartarus mage. That mage was Hydra himself. He grew tired of a dog that would never listen and would do only as it seemed pleasing. He gave it back to Sonya, who returned him to Kaseki. Kaseki had no time for the dog so he sold her to a rich woman, with the deal that he could visit the dog as he saw fit. The lady simply thanked Kaseki for giving her a "child" which he still finds odd, and sent him on his way. It was only fitting that on Kaseki's visit to the lady's mansion, that he received the job offer.

Miles from Savage Skull, into Hargeon Harbor... to walk all those miles back to Savage Skull...

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th October 2014, 7:35 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! WeakMonster The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! StrongMonster The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! NormalMonster
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 16th October 2014, 9:01 am

Necro scowled. “Can you please not treat me like I’m some child? Also I am aware of the scent of the damn dog. I don’t sense magic power, I sense blood and flesh….. Sorry to break this to you, but your Fetus has been injured. Look…. I assume this is his trail of blood?” said Necro slightly irritated how Kaseki was treating him, Necro pointed at a small blood trail that was none other than from Kaseki’s Fetus. Necro knelt down and tasted the blood.

Necro turned to Kaseki, and gestured him to come over. "Kaseki, come look at this......" said Necro as he got up. "Nemu and I will look around perhaps we can find more clues." said Necro as he walked away from the carcass of the dead Vulcan with Nemu at his side.

Necro and Nemu didn't that far when they saw three Vulcans. Necro drew his sword and snuck around through the thick trees, his footsteps muffled by the moss. Nemu climb up a tree, and positioned herself to drop down for a surprise attack. Nemu looked over to Necro and awaited his signal, Necro raised his hand telling Nemu to wait. Necro silently made his way to a large tree. The tree was large 55 feet in diameter, but the trunk was filled with rot and decay, eventually the weight of the old tree would snap the trunk and cause the tree to fall. Necro looked up to Nemu and gave her the signal. Nemu nodded and jumped down.

Nemu took three daggers from the bag and threw them at a Vulcan. The Daggers stabbed right through it's wings pinning him down on the ground. The other Vulcans then turned their attention at Nemu. Meanwhile Necro was hacking away at the rotten tree with his swords, the tree creaked and groaned as if it was about to fall at any minute.

"Nemu! Bring them over at this direction!" Yelled Necro, Nemu took out her butcher knives and sliced at a Vulcans neck, The Vulcan dodge the deadly swipe of Nemu's knives, the Vulcan flew towards the giant rotten tree. Necro finally used all his strength and pushed the unstable tree. The gain tree fell smashing the pinned down Vulcan along side the Vulcan that just Avoided Nemu's attack.

The Vulcans struggled under the weight of the tree, their bones began to crack. Necro then began distracting the third Vulcan while Nemu went over to finish the two dying Vulcan off.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 17th October 2014, 11:32 am

"What a funny individual." Kaseki thought. He reached for his weapon, Khaos, in its sword form. With the flick of his wrist it was removed from his back sheath and quickly molded into the scythe. He watched as the ghoul took down the smallest of the birds with ease. He walked past the trees, calmly, in no rush to save his friend. He was going to take his time. These birds were harmless to someone of Kaseki's nature. He was a massive tank to these tiny infantry birds...

"CAW. CAKAWWWWW"

Kaseki opened his eyes. "IF YOU SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT TRYING TO DRILL MY HEAD YOU STUPID BIRD I WILL DESTROY YOU." Kaseki readied his weapon as he turned around slowly. He looked at the bird, with feathers as dark as soot. The very bird stared with death in its' eyes. Kaseki could feel the destruction the winged creature wanted to inflict. He could feel the distrance shorten by each half second... then it happened.

From the trees was a great rustling, something of great stature, a massive creature. To anyone it would seem to be a bear, or a golem, a titan. You could hear the sounds of metal clanging against other metal, it was the sound of a warrior. He leaped from the tree towards the bird, tackling it with all his might. His golden armor reflecting from the moonlight. The hero was small, but was mighty brave. He pierced the body and soul of the bird with his single blade, bringing the vulcan's life to an end as they landed. The hero removed his weapon from the body and looked up at Kaseki. He was the two-foot hero. He looked at Kaseki emotionless, expressing his graditute without being overbearing. He was overjoyed that he was speechless. Kaseki smiled upon seeing his friend.

"It's good to see you again." Kaseki said. He friend looked directly at Kaseki. This was the soul of the mission. This was their goal. The hero looked up to the heroic party and said, in the most noble of tongues, the most educated of speech, the most heroic of voices...

"Bark."

The Dog, The Cannibal and The Talking Tree! Untitled

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 18th October 2014, 11:17 am

Necro stared at Fetus. Nemu stared at Fetus. Hell, even the Narrators stared at Fetus. This dog clearly did not need any saving. Nemu walked up to the puppy and poked it on the face.

"Hello Fetus-sama." she said with a perfect poker face as she began to put the dog. Necro walked over to Fetus.

"So you are the infamous Fetus.......truly it is an honor to meet a warrior like you." Said Necro with a respectful nod. "Well since we found your Fetus....we should head back and collect our reward....."sighed Necro, Nemu nodded and took the sack of weapons and Necro's black leather suit case.

Before Necro could take another step, a loud blood curdling roar of Vulcan was heard. A large gust of wind nearly swept everyone off their feet. It was as if the whole party was in a miniature hurricane. Above them was a giant Vulcan, it's wing span was 70 meters in diameter and its height was 50 meters. The giant Vulcan's claws where as long and sharp as a collection of short swords. It's beak was large and powerful enough to crush bones and flesh! At the breast of the giant Vulcan stood half of a broken spear, it seemed that this monster had survived a fierce battle. One could see the many battle scars it bore. The Vulcans giant wings beat rhythmically as it created a miniature wind storms to keep itself afloat. The Vulcan looked down at the party with its evil eyes and swooped down to attack........

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 18th October 2014, 1:49 pm

(Invasion approved by Lyserg. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10068-towa-s-stakeout)

Towa had been tracking two people, one of which she believed to be her target, The Coming Storm Kaseki. She was curious of the company he was keeping, but in the long run it mattered little. She caught up when they found a dog, she sat back watching the two men she saw. She motions to Naomi and Sariel, whom are a little farther back, to move up. Then it strikes her she has met the other man! he as a Rune Knight. She watches as they are attacked but a Vulcan, she motions Naomi to summon Gathorm. Towa takes a deep breath and aims at Kaseki. she waits for the wind to clear then does her Roar. Sariel rushes out and picks the dog up, the Vulcan to intent on the two men to pay attention to her. Naomi moves out into the field and aims Gathorm at Kaseki, he less then 5 meters away when she fires After which she throws the weapon asides, it cease to exist, As summons Artimus and stakes it in the ground, firing it at the Vulcan knocking it from the air. Towa finishing her Roar summons Shinken and moves out into the area. "Kaseki You are under arrest." She would not hesitate to kill him if she needed to, "You!" she point to necro. "restrain him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Towa Hp   125%/125%
    Naomi Hp  125%/125%
    Sariel Hp   125%/125%

Mana Remaining
    112%/155%
    Spells used:

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th October 2014, 2:28 pm

Kaseki smiled as he left go of his water storage. Necro had a plan and Kaseki listened. They were going to use the clone to try to get other Vulcans to attack first. This way they would know before hand, and have time to prep. Necro and his girl walked off with the clone as Kaseki scratched his bum. "Go on ahead... just a moment." he said. Moments later a massive bird appeared, and from the looks of it didn't seem to happy. Just seconds after that a familiar girl appeared, tossing the bird aside like a doll. Kaseki wacthed, still scratching his butt, the girl unleash a barrage of attacks on the clone. This is when he decided to catch up with his friend.

"Oh great, the hero is here." Kaseki said scornfully. He turned and smiled at his company for the day. They were on their way home, and this hideous young lady who seemed not to have a braincell was interrupting their mission to save a young pup. The Water Clone was quickly spilled onto the floor as the girl wasted her magic. Kaseki let out a deep sigh. "Moron, an imbecile? Why must to meddle in something you do not know?" Kaseki smiled as the pup spun out of the  grasp of the being and dashed behind Kaseki and Necro. "Perhaps if you used your brain and looked around you, or even asked a question, perhaps you would understand. But by the sight of things you like to run things head first, getting into trouble because of your own fears of being forgotten. You are no hero, Necro is."

Kaseki picked up the dog in his arms and took a step back. He had no time to deal with a liar's bullshit. She had no grounds to arrest him, for Necro was in charge. "Go ahead Necro, tell her of the deal the Magic Council made with me. Tell her about how I'm rehabilitating myself for the sake of Fiore. And tell her of the means of which she is attempting to do, would cause me to undo the word we have done to reshape humanity and my own personality." Kaseki knew why they were there, as well as the deal the two made before hand. It was his job to protect Necro, as Necro's job was to make his father proud. Today would be that day.

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 18th October 2014, 11:21 pm

Necro remained calm, he knew that this was no time to panic. Necro's mask completely hid his face all except for his left eye. It was impossible for anyone to tell his emotions, but it didn't matter Necro always had a clam face,he was not the type to panic. In a matter of Seconds Necro, took in his surroundings.....Cries of a flock of Vulcan can be heard....Suddenly it dawned to Necro....the situation was going to turn sower.....The 5 Vulcans where the children of the giant Vulcan that just came to attack.....it seemed that the giant Vulcan is the mother.....Not to mention Necro realized that the tree he had just chopped down was the tree that held multiple Vulcan nests.... It was only a matter of time till the Flock of Vulcans would come and attack them all.....Necro realized this was the the chance he had waited for....

"Yes...We do have the  document righ-" said Necro as he pulled out a paper, he accidentally dropped it. Necro knelt down to pick up the paper, with a perfect slight of hand Necro picked up a feather of the dead Vulcan children......Necro braced himself.....

"The document is right here." said Necro cheerfully, suddenly a large Vulcan twice the size of the mother Vulcan appeared.

~Perfect......The escape starts in 3.......2.......1.....0~ thought Necro, pleased with his plot. But of course it was impossible to see Necro's reaction due to his mask. Once Necro count down hit 0 the flock of Vulcans caught site of Naomi and Sariel. One of the birds from the flock swooped down and began attacking Naomi and Sariel. The  flock consisted of 30 or more strong Vulcans.  

Meanwhile Necro turned around pretending to be shocked at the sight of the giant father Vulcan. The Gaint Vulcan immediately smelled the scent of his child due to the feather that was hidden in between Necros hand and the paper. The Father Vulcan swooped down and bit off Necro's arm along with the document in Necro's hand.

"GAH DAMN IT!" yelled NEcro as he fell to the ground, Necro Then used his Kagune and used his bloody shield. A blood red shield spawned out of Necro's remaining arm. The Father Vulcan was surprised and diverted it's attention to Towa. Necro then raised his shield to make it seem that he was defending himself form any incoming attacks. Then from behind the shield, where Towa and her allies could not see, Necro looked at Kaseki, then he looked at Kaseki swords, he nodded to Kaseki.

Necro then looked at Nemu, his mouth moved but no words came out -start a fire-. Nemu understood she snuck around the large trees, her footsteps muffled and silenced by the moss. She then began starting a small fire using the plants they saw earlier, the plan was to start a large fire and scare away the birds. The giant Mother Vulcan cawed her giant wings spread out, blocking Nemu from the Towas and her companions view.

"LADY...GAH....WE NEED TO HEAD TO THE TREES! THAT WAY IT'LL BE HARDER FOR THEM TO SWOOP DOWN ON US." said Necro as he struggled to get up, blood poured out of his severed arm. His back turned to Kaseki unguarded.

"Run!.....There's to many of them.....they must have sensed that I accidentally destroyed their nest and killed their children...." said Necro to Towa as he gestured to the fallen tree. Necro put all his effort to limp to her aid, but the pain in his arm was to much, but he pressed on. Necros shield was raised up above his head protecting him from the razor claws of Vulcans that were swooping down at him.

Necro: 80% HP /80% RC Stock(MP)
    Nemu: 95% HP /80% MP

Spells Used:

bloody shield:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:11 am