Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

` ` cage me like an animal ♦ OPEN ♦ eat me like a cannibal.

Public ` ` cage me like an animal ♦ OPEN ♦ eat me like a cannibal.

Post by Guest 12th February 2016, 7:34 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

No other tables were clear. Not only had it taken all of her strength to get out of bed, but now there was no place to sit? No, wait. There was one place, though a certain someone would not like it. However, at this point, the silver raccoon dog did not care. She just needed a better place to plop down than on the floor. Growling slightly under her breath, Izayuki padded her way towards Marschal's favorite random table. Her unbeknownst half brother enjoyed lying down on the surface and stuffing his nose in a book or two, but right now, it was empty, so she would take her chance. No food or leftovers were on the tabletop, and currently, nobody was sitting at it. Feebly leaping up onto the seat, and then ungracefully climbing onto the top, the tanuki fell over to her side, panting from the task. Why was she in such a state? Hell, the idea of going on a job was impossible. In a way, she reminded herself of Wolfe from long ago. He had been on Elyx's team and had assisted her with her first exam in the guild, and had been the first member of Black Rose she had met. However, he, too, suffered from a chronic weakness of sorts. Only now was she beginning to understand... it sucked that it was so close...

The end was so near, or was it? Nothing made sense in her foggy mind anymore. Keeping words together in this form was difficult as it was. And while she preferred to stay in her human form, she was sinking into one of those 'refresh' times where she simply could not. Elyx had taken advantage of her cute form the last time, but at the moment, he was nowhere to be found. Curling up and closing her eyes briefly, Izayuki tried to make herself comfortable on the table. After many moments of being unable to tolerate the positioning, though, she stretched herself out weakly and flicked her fluffy tail impatiently. Why was her world going down like this?

Location;; Guildhall, Marschal's Table
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 350
    OOC;;
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Public Re: ` ` cage me like an animal ♦ OPEN ♦ eat me like a cannibal.

Post by Shard 13th February 2016, 1:58 am

Magna removed his apron and sent it back to his pocket dimension. His shift behind the bar had ended and now he didn't know what to do. He sighed deeply and looked around. Perhaps he should order some food himself? Or he could back and cook him something. That was when he spotted Izayuki lying on one of the tables. He tilted his head as she was in her tanuki form, which until recently he hadn't even been aware of, and it was unusual for her to be in that form. Was the king sleep still in her system? That had forced her into the form beforehand. He decided to go over and talk to his former team mate.

"Hey Iza." Magna said sitting down on the chair next to the table. "What brings you here today?" The only person who normally laid on the table was Marschal. It was rather odd to see Izayuki there instead, especially in her tanuki form. He didn't know quite what to say or do. This wasn't a situation he was familiar with. The two of them had been close once, but now things had forced them apart. "You look a little worn out...got some food that might perk ya up a bit if you're interested?" He conjured up a golden powder on one hand and a red dust upon the other. With a clap of his hands the two dusts combined and formed an orange power. "Thunder Revolution."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    ` ` cage me like an animal ♦ OPEN ♦ eat me like a cannibal. HqzsHuT

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 5:30 am