Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam)

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam) Empty Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th July 2015, 7:14 am

It was a strange place to be, especially for one such as the person sitting at the desk. His name was Zack Rose. He was one of the gods of ishval, an ace of blue pegasus and considered one of the strongest mage's in all of Earthland. It was a big set of titles to live up to, but one he was willing to do. Recently it had come to his attention that certain groups of individuals had been fleeing the planet via strange portals to a place where they felt safe from the law. Normally, he wasn't the type to interfere with matters such as these, but a rather rare object had been stolen from the Blue Pegasus guild and one he wanted back. Normally, he would go himself, but decided that he would be the last resort. Instead, he planned to send a single rune knight who he had heard talk of from the magic council. It was said she seemed different to most people and that their aura felt similar to Zack's somehow. He was curious as to why this might be.

It also seemed that sending a rune knight to deal with this situation might prove to the dark mage's that there was no escape from the law. He honestly want to bring the dark mage influence on the rune knight resources down as he had other things he wanted the world to focus upon.

"I wonder where she is." he said sitting at the desk and waiting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam) Empty Re: Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 18th July 2015, 7:41 am

Towa had been given the run around all day, between Keiya and Alpha team, she had been kept busy. She was having a well earned lunch when a private approached her. She ignored him for a bit until it became clear he was not gonna go away. "Can i help you private?" Towa said not even looking at the man.

"Ma'am!" The Man snapped to attention as Towa acknowledged his presence, "The Magic Council has assigned you to a job. A man is waiting for you in your office, he will explain the details."

Towa looked up at the man, "Fine... can't even eat without something coming up." Towa stood up, "Please find Naomi, Izumi and Sariel, tell them to meet me at my office." Towa walked away, leaving the man to do as he was asked. She returned to her office only to find Sanshi up in a tizzy.

"TOWA! He just walked in... i could not do anything to stop him...." Sanshi started, Towa held up her hand and smiled. "erm... shall i get some tea?"

"Please do." Towa said as she opened the door to her office, she stopped as she saw the man sitting at her desk. "Zack Rose..." She sighed and entered the room, closing the door behind her. "What do i owe... the pleasure." Her annoyance at his sitting at her desk was clear, plus he tracked mud in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam) Empty Re: Long arm of the law(Towa Rank up Exam)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th July 2015, 7:54 am

"Apologises for coming to your office uninvited but as you've probably heard i'm not the type who likes to wait around so I thought I might as well be comfortable." he said, but did not rise to his feet. He was treating this a bit formally but mostly because he found the idea of being this person's boss quite funny. He had heard a lot about how addicted this woman was to her job. "I have a job for you of utmost importance, but it is a job for your ears and your eyes only. The council are aware but other than that this stays between the two of us understand?" He did not wait for an answer and instead decided to speak about why he was really here.

"I assume Miss Lazmira that you are aware of the wakusei portals that have recently become popularized around Earthland?" he asked rhetorically. "Well, have you heard that one of these portals is often frequented by dark mages more than any other group? A portal to a place known as Shinku. A place said to beyond the reach of the law." He hoped this last bit would at least provoke a reaction. This woman was said to treat her job as more important than anything else so the law would be very high on her priorities. As he waited for her answer he pointed his gloved hand towards her casually.

Her magic aura was similar to that of a B rank at its peak. Close to rising to the ranks of A in terms of power classification. Should she do well on this job then it would be likely her power would raise to those levels. He would have to remember to recommend her for higher rank mission approval when she got back. Her magic aura seemed to be that of the stars flowing from the mind and forming into various shapes that seemed to be a mostly weapons. There was a hint of armor, but it was undefined as if she hadn't quite managed to form armor. What's more her aura was not entirely human. In fact, it really was similar to his own. She was a celestial spirit.

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 18th July 2015, 8:07 am

Towa had indeed heard of what Zack talked about, but she didn't react at all. That area was WAY out of her jurisdiction, thus she didn't care. "What do you want me to do about it? The Rune Knights don't have jurisdiction out there." Towa knew exactly who this man was, she was unimpressed though. This man was recognized as a hero, someone that went above and beyond for others. That kind of thing was the very definition of Towa's job, risk your life for people who will just thank you once and forget you the next day.

There was a Knock at the door and Towa's three other-selves entered the room. It was clear Naomi and Sariel had been at it again, the look of annoyance on Izumi's face confirmed it. Towa sighed and turned back to Zack. "The fact that your hear means... I'm off the books?" Towa didn't mind that so much if it were true, but it would also mean no backup if things went south. "If so lets cut the chit chat and get to more important details, Why."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th July 2015, 9:19 am

"The magic council are aware of this mission, but yes this task is off the books. After all, as you said it is out of rune knight jurisdiction." he said calmly watching as three others walked into the room. His glove showed they were intrinsically linked and were in fact all the same individual. A unique thing, or unique as far as he was aware. "The particular group who have recently moved to Shinku have done so in fear of me. They have stolen a rather important item to me, a key bound by a serpent. So far they have not harnessed its power or we would not be having this meeting. However, it is important that the key is returned to me." He did not go into further details on this. Instead he rose to his feet and placed a lacrima on the table. "This lacrima will summon me to your side should things go badly. I would rather not step in because the closer I get to the key the easier its power will be to harness. Besides, capturing criminals is your job not mine."

He walked over to the window which he pushed open. "The group call themselves the Neo Oracion Seis. A group of six individuals ruled over by a figure known simply as King. Retrieve the key from them asap and return it to me. I will be at the magic council." he grinned and winked at the group. "Stealth would be better, but the method is up to you. Speed is important though."
    ---------------------
    Ok your mission is simple:

Below are the Neo Oracion Seis.
    http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/18405/429081-46_julius_fondles_his_hair.png
    http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/18405/417901-24_blue_demon.png
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ravemaster/images/0/05/Shuda_returns.png/revision/latest?cb=20120525022040
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ravemaster/images/3/3e/Reina's_knife.png/revision/latest?cb=20120525005742
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ravemaster/images/3/32/Jegan.png/revision/latest?cb=20120524221112
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/6/6e/Haja_Type-61.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150218050044

They are lead by King.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ravemaster/images/a/ab/Lucia%27s_final_attire.png/revision/latest?cb=20130801024528

Your task is to beat all seven of these, or manage to navigate their base without being found by them. Its up to you. You just need to find the key and bring it back to Zack,

Your word count minimum is 8000 words. You can do this in as few or as many posts as you like. However, i'd prefer a minimum of 250 per post.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 19th July 2015, 5:55 am

Towa sighed as she received her orders, she didn't like this assignment, going to a haven for dark mages. Towa sighed, stealth was not her strong point, but she did have an idea. Towa left the office and headed down to the evidence lockup she procured a guild stamp that was acquired recently, it was a Blood Lotus guild stamp. Blood Lotus was a small dark guild one that had been wiped out recently, but she would act as a soul survivor hunted by the Rune Knights. She sighed and headed for her one squads barracks, she would use them to make her plan seem real. She entered the Barrack, of of the Privates called the room to attention and just like that 83 people snapped to attention. Towa looked around the room, there were troops from other squads.

"All of you, i have important news." Towa spoke to the entire room, all of them fixating on her. "Today i have found out that there is a survivor from the Blood Lotus dark guild, we are going to arrest them." The men and women of alpha team smiled, "you have 5 minutes to get ready... starting 4 minutes ago." She walked back to the officers quarters, motioning Sargent Narida to follow her. She entered, the three aspects stood outside the door preventing anyone from listening in.

"Ma'am?" Sargent Narida looked at Towa confused. "You sound like your not going."

Towa took a deep breath and face Narida, "That's because this is a ruse." Towa set the stamp down on Narida desk, this was his office after all. "Blood Lotus has either been all captured or killed truthfully, the survivor your chasing will be me." The Sargent's face darkened but he didn't speak. "I have need to get into Shinku,"

"Shinku... With all due respect Ma'am" Towa nodded to the man confirming he could speak his mind. "Why the fuck do you need to go to Shinku, if they find out your a Rune Knight you'll be killed."

Towa sighed and turned away. "That is for me to know..." Towa didn't like this situation, Towa was Combat Corp not Spec ops. "You will just have to trust me..." The Sargent frowned but motioned for her to continue. "I will need you and the troops to chase me into the Portal, shoot at me, even hit me." Towa faced the man, "you have to treat me like any dark mage. Make me out to be a mass murder, make me a monster in the men's eyes."

"Ma'am as soon as they see you it will be over, it would mean that none of them can get close to you... if someone figured it out it would be over." Narida Chimed in.

"I know." Towa pulled out a crystal key. "I will not look like me though." Towa held the key to her chest. "Unlock the darkness." She spoke aloud, a flash of light was seen, the Sargent had to shield his eyes for a second. "This is Agatha the Cruel, wanted for war crimes and mass murder." Towa said as the Sargent lowered his hand.

He was clearly stunned, he was one of the few people who knew Towa had once been a goddess, but he never imagined that she could look so evil. It took him a few second to gain his composure when he did he was frank, "Ma'am this is a bad idea... You could be seriously hurt, worse you could get found out and killed." The man sighed. "Talking to a wall... Very well then" He held out his hand. "Hand over War... your known to be it wielder." Towa looked at the man then War, she sighed and handed the blade to him. "Agatha the Cruel... the murder of Towa Lazmira..." The man sighed, he walked up and picked up the tattoo stamp, he poured magic into it. "Got a preferred color Ma'am?" Towa gave him a dirty look, he chuckled, "Perhaps something to go with your eyes." He then pressed the stamp against the side of Towa's neck. "Well then off you go..." Towa grabbed a clock in the corner of the room as the Sargent exited the office, she heard him call out to the troops. She would make her escape now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Outside the gate to Shinku.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True to his word Narida had rile the troops up, claiming that Agatha the Cruel had killed their beloved Lieutenant. She found it amazing that they fought with such zeal over the knowledge that one person had died, even thought it was not true. She had to fight her way through many Rune Knight's, her servants in tow. her alters had taken on disguises, changing hair colors, eye colors and clothing, as well as all getting the mark of Blood Lotus. Towa fought through to the gate and at last pushed her way through, the sensation of stepping through was like a cold shower. She was met with a red glare on the other side, she looked around only to see barren dirt. She felt the other three come through the portal, a swooshing as it snapped shut. She turned to see the worn out and tired Naomi who was going by the Name Lumia, Sariel who used the name Furia and Izumi who was using the name Trix. Nobody was hurt badly just some minor scrapes and such. Towa felt someone approaching and decide to speak. "What pitiful ants... The Rune Knight never seem to be able make good on their promises." Agatha laughed.

"You! who are you." Agatha turned to face the speaker, twas a interesting looking man, blue skin and horns(Link 2). He had some objects floating around him all of them clearly trained on Agatha and the others.

"Oh? Do you intend on challenging me as well?" Agatha dropped into a fighting stance. "I didn't survive those foolish Rune Knights just to get stopped by a blue freak." Furia, Trix and Lumia all joined her, "I will see Blood Lotus rebuilt under my banner and i will not let you stop me."

The Blue creature relaxed a bit. "Blood Lotus... the assassins guild..." He looked Agatha up and down. "I heard it was destroyed, prove to me your one of them." Agatha scoffed and turned her head, showing off the Lotus mark. "Hmm your the real deal then..." the man still looked unconvinced.

"You know the Rune Knight Towa Lazmira?" Agatha asked, the blue man nodded. "Dead by my hand." Agatha pulled out Towa's Rank bars and patch, dropping them on the ground. "That bitch killed my guild master.... i should be thankful to her." Agatha laughed.

The blue man narrowed his eyes and had one of the devices pickup the Patch and bars, depositing them into his hands. He looked at them, a smile creeping across his face. "Interesting... we may have use of you. Please follow me." The man motioned for her to follow. Agatha eyed Furia and her other aspects, then fell in behind the man. He lead her to a smaller portal which he stopped at. "This our home, the home of the Neo Oracion Seis. I am Kurian you now work for me." The thing smiled evilly and motioned for her to step through.

Agatha grinned back and asked one question, "Will i be paid for my trouble?" The thing nodded, she stepped through the portal and ended up in a hall of some sort, Furia, Trix and Lumia followed Kurian was last through.

The blue creature walked past Agatha and called out. "HEY KING I BROUGHT SOME PEOPLE THAT MIGHT HELP." As he spoke two other people approached one was a woman with green hair(Link 4) the other a male with a blue tattoo on his face(link 5).

"Again Kurian... you know he will just have them killed." the man said. "Well this one looks less pathetic then the usual rabble you bring."

"Oh yes they do... and look they are from Blood Lotus..." The female remarked as she caught sight of Agatha's tattoo. "Funny i don't know you..." The woman narrowed her eyes.

"Hey Talilk, hey Mora." The blue things said to them. "Hey if he kills them i get to eat well tonight." The blue thing laughed, as if it was suppose to be a joke. He stopped as loud echoing foot steps were heard.

"Kurian... Did i not tell you to stop bringing people here." A imposing man could be heard from ahead of the group.

"But King... these ones are from the assassin's guild Blood Lotus." The blue creature made a excuse. "they can be useful."

The man named King laughed. "The Neo Oracion Seis are only ever 7 people they will die just like the rest of the fools that follow you through the portal."

"But!..." the Blue creature started to complain but was cut off as Agatha ran a dagger across his throat, His eyes went wides as his life blood began falling to the floor. Nearby the man and woman were taken out as well in other ways. The man had his hamstring cut by Lumia while Furia caved in his skull. The Female tried to react but only got two steppes into helping he ally's when Trix stabbed her, the blade slipping between ribs and cutting deep into her heart.

Agatha let Kurina's bleeding body fall to the floor. "well now... it seems your short 3 members doesn't it?" Agatha let out a cruel smile. "Do you happen to be recruiting?"

The man smiled. "Oh but there are four of you... and only three openings." He motioned for them to decide. "well then... entertain me."

*Damn it...* Towa thought to herself she would have to choose who to cast out. "Oh... How fun" Agatha said, Spinning around and kicking Lumia in the face. "the small one can go." Furia and Trix joined into "beating" up Lumia, After a minute or so Lumia collapsed. Her wounds looked horrid but in reality were superficial, Towa was worried the man would call on her to kill Naomi but he didn't

"Good Good... now that this has been settled." He waved his hand and a portal appeared. "leave her to die..." Agatha picked up Lumia and tossed her through the portal, which snapped closed. "Oh and Welcome... welcome to The Neo Oracion Seis." The man laughed as he turned an walked away. "Oberon show them their quarters." Clearly this man thought that they were not threat and thus accepted them. Towa felt Naomi connect to her MP and then disconnect, she figured that Naomi had used the flute of Isura.

Oberon was a surly old man(link 6) who didn't speak, he just motioned for Agatha and the others to follow, which they did. The man lead them through the halls of the Oracion Seis, not so much as stopping to do anything. Agatha looked around and wondered what she should do, "Hey old man." Oberon stopped and turned. "I got some stuff that needs safe keeping got like a vault or something?" The man nodded and started walking in a different direction this time. Oberon lead them to a large room with what looked like a bank vault in it. *Talk about cheesy.* Oberon entered the room and motioned to a box, it had the name of the man she had ended, Agatha ripped the name card from its place, "This one is now mine." she tossed the name card to the floor and proceeded to dump the contents of the box on the floor. *Damn no key.* Towa Looked around to see what the others found in their boxes, *no key... Damn it... it must be in another box*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word Count -
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 28th August 2015, 10:34 pm

The old man held the blades out in a way to show he was ready for a fight, Towa sighed. "Well then i guess we have to down you first." Towa looked at Sariel and Izumi's weapons. Sariel had Shinken and Izumi had Sliver, this fight was gonna be heavy duty. Sariel engaged first bringing shinken across, the strike aimed at the mans head. The man blocked it then blocked Izumi's overhand chop, leaving Towa to knife War into the mans chest. Towa gave the blade a twist causing the old man to grunt, It was right here when Towa Decided, the Rune Knight's had to many rules and because of it many that needed punishment got away. She pulled the blade from the mans chest and watched him fall, how did this group expect to do anything. Towa walked over to looked down at the man, who was still breathing. "Not the Rune Knights... On behalf of the people who have been hurt by you." Towa held war over the mans face. "I give you death." She drove the blade down ending the man.

Sariel and Izumi looked at Towa with some concern, Sariel was the first to speak. "What did you mean by that?" Sariel walked over and put her hand on Towa's back. "On Behalf of the people?"

Towa pulled War from the mans corpse and knelt down, using the man cloths to clean the blade. "I am done with the Rune Knights, to many rules and regulations." Towa reached back and put her hand on Sariel's hand. "To many people concerned with their self and not the betterment of other people lives." Towa stood up and turned to the two. "you are your own persons and i don't want to make this decision for you. If you want to stay with the Rune Knights you can."

Izumi spoke first, "I'm going with you... it would be weird if i didn't." Izumi hefted Sliver as she spoke. "I don't know anyone there, everyone we knew are gone." Izumi moved over to the other safes and started emptying one. She didn't really care about what Towa did, just that she got to go with.

"Why?" Sariel asked as Towa moved to another of the safes, "We put in so much effort into supporting the Knights.. and your gonna just throw it all away?" Sariel didn't move, she had spent a lot of time doing jobs with Towa, "You arrested so many people and did so much good, why Towa?"

Towa stopped and sighed, she knew Sariel was gonna be the one who cared most. "Because those same people will just do their time and come back out. Murders, rapists... people that should not be allowed to live... The Rune Knight will never do what needs to be done. For that i will leave and do what needs to be done.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 3rd September 2015, 1:22 pm

"A rune knight huh? Or former should I say?" said an almost musical voice and then the air seemed to faintly shimmer as a figure with grey hair(link 1) seemed to form out of nowhere. "To infiltrate our ranks so easily and kill so many so swiftly...such a beautiful act." He raised a hand which began to glitter with light. "Your death's will be a true work of art." With that he spread his fingers and a beam of light shot towards each of the women in the room aiming to hit them through their hearts. Whatever was hit by the beams would instantly turn into a crystal. As soon as the beams were launched he seemed to shimmer again before vanishing without even seeing if his work had been complete. However, words echoed in the room.

"It seems you are looking for something. So let's play a game." the voice said with a cheerful tone. "If you can find me within one hour without Blood or King finding you out then I will help you with your search no questions asked. Should you fail...I will inform King. Sounds like fun right?"

------------------------
    Hope that helps

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:50 pm