Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Post by Nero_ 29th March 2014, 6:32 am

Victoria was getting drunk and she was pretty conscious about it. She had to go away and get drunk somewhere faar away, somewhere Yukine wouldn't have to whitness her getting drunk as usual. Because when she is drunk, she is an idiot like none other. She finished down her glass and turned to her friends. '' Yeah, so, I hope we can go on a mission soon, Yukine, and as in for you guys, I hope you don't get too drunk tonight. Especially you two.'' She passed a hand through Indar and Alexander's hair, making it messy. Well, it usually is messy, so no difference. '' Now I, want it or not, have to retire. Bye.'' That said, she walked away, to the lacrima portal that took her down. She almost fell when she arrived. Man, she hated using the portal when halfway drunk. It was absolutely horrid. She looked up and sighed, then headed for the local supermarket where they sell alcohol to get a big bottle of Vodka or Liqueur and go home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)]

Post by Indiana Jones 29th March 2014, 7:04 am

Indar downed another full glass of whiskey and got up from where he was sitting. Just right after he had stood up, Victoria passed her hand through his hair and went off. He walked to the others, stopping right next to Viola. He pulled out a bottle of whiskey and poured himself another glass, while looking straight at Yukine: ''So what kind of actions do you mean?'' Indar had a friendly smile on his face when asking. Right after he had asked, he looked at the clock on the wall.'' Oh, i need to run. It was nice seeing you all and meeting you Yukine.'' Just before he left, he drunk his whiskey and gave Viola a tight hug. Letting go he said, ''I'll see all of you later.'' With that Indar walked out of the bar with a fast pace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Sabertooth! [Yukine's Guild Intro (Open)] - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Post by Guest 29th March 2014, 10:00 am

Yukine's smile grew bigger as Viola introduced herself. He briefly shook her hand before seeing something appear over Viola's head. "Nice to meet you both: Viola and Melody!" Yukinr greeted. To his attention afterwards came some vodka. Having finished his previous glasses of alcoholic beverages, Yukine was still more than ready to finish this one. He took a sip of it before laughing softly. "So this is your 'standard vodka', huh?" Yukine confirmed jokingly. It was good to know there was already someone with a great sense of humour in the guild. Yukine's attention soon averted to Victoria, who really seemed to like him. "Sure thing!" Yukine replied happily to Victoria's wish, "I actually wouldn't mind going on a mission with all of you at some point."

As he looked around, Yukine imagined the people surrounding him as his new family. Though half drunk, he still felt some true pleasure in meeting them all. He really felt at home with these people. As Indar continued the topic the two were discussing, Yukine's grin would return. "You'll have to spar with me in order to figure out how strong I am." Yukine stated before noticing Indar hug Viola, then leave- the same went for Victoria, actually. In a short period of time, seven was narrowed to five: including the two familiars. Yukine raised his glass of vodka up high for all to see. "Cheers!" He said, expecting everyone to clash their drinks with his.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 29th March 2014, 10:14 am

Viola wasn't affected by the drink at all as everyone around her grew somewhat tipsy, mentally sweat-dropping for not asking Zen for a stronger alcohol. Before she had even realized it Victoria had left, Indar grasped onto Viola in a tight but quick hug making her squeak in startle-ment as he walked out the door. Melody had also disappeared off somewhere in the large guild of Sabertooth to possibly find food, now the only people who were left were Zen, Yukine and Viola herself. "Cheers!" Yukine suddenly shouted cheerfully, it was clear to Viola that the man was a bit drunk. Her palm urged into her face before she reached forward to grab ahold of Yukine's glass.

"I think you've had enough." she said blandly, holding the glass in both of her hands behind the bar counter, the strong smell lingered up her nose making her frown at the sour smell. She didn't think it'd be good for him to get drunk while Zen and herself could hold off the alcohol a bit longer than he could.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th March 2014, 7:04 pm

Alexander said, "He is a Sabretooth now, so he needs to learn to take his booze like a man." And Alexander with one full motion turned the entire bottle of Vodka upside down in Kichiro's mouth." It would be his first time drunk so he better get plastered or he would not have the full Sabretooth experience. If his kidneys survived tonight then he passed the Sabretooth initiation.

Post by Guest 29th March 2014, 8:22 pm

Yukine put his glass down the moment Viola began to hold onto it, basically demanding that he calm down. "I'm sorry, Vio--" Yukine said before being interrupted by Zenneth, having a full bottle of vodka drain down his throat. "Is this some sort of test?" Yukine thought in his head, wondering why Zenneth was doing such a thing to him. He took the bottle the moment it drained empty, and set it down on the counter, more tipsy than before, but handling it maturely. "Well, that was surprising..." Yukine commented, laughing softly towards Zenneth. Despite this, however, he felt worse about what Viola told him. He sighs deeply, and smiles weakly. "So this is Sabertooth, huh?" Yukine wondered before looking down at the counter, "I'm sorry if I offended you, Viola. I'm just overly excited to be here. That's all." Yukine's smile grew brighter as he looked in Viola's eyes, curious as to if she could forgive him of not.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 29th March 2014, 8:51 pm

"It would be his first time drunk so he better get plastered or he would not have the full Sabretooth experience. If his kidneys survived tonight then he passed the Sabretooth initiation." Alex explained, taking a full bottle of vodka and shoving it into his mouth. Viola jerked where she stood, eye-brow twitching as she walked from behind the bar counter toward Yukine and Alex, to late to stop Yukine before he placed the empty vodka bottle into the counter. "Well, that was surprising..." Yukine commented, as Viola settled her hands onto her hips looking up at Alex with a sharp look. "I don't remember going through a Sabertooth initiation like this?" the blue hued girl barked at him firmly.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, Viola. I'm just overly excited to be here. That's all." Yukine suddenly said, making her look at him as her gaze softened. She wasn't upset at him, but worried. Not a lot of citizens in Fiore were skilled drinkers, especially Alex and Viola. The ebony haired girl smiled meagerly toward the young man. "Oh haha, you really didn't offend me! I just don't want you to get to.. plastered.." she mumbled the last part before continuing on. "If you'd like I can set up a room for you here in Sabertooth, or if you have a home already, I'd be glad to walk you home.. as an apology.."she said the last part while looking up at Alex with another sharp look, then looking back at Yukine with a cheerful smile.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th March 2014, 10:16 pm

Alexander chuckled, "Good job, you have Sabretooth blood in you after all!" He patted the guy in the back until he saw the person in the eyes. Yeap he was plastered regardless of what happened. Well he passed the vodka back and drank his entire bottle, not even flinching a bit. Alexander smiled and said, "What did you think that party was for Viola? And I didn't tell him to drink the whole bottle either."

Post by Guest 29th March 2014, 10:49 pm

Yukine chuckled as it seemed he was a bit at fault with this situation, though he felt he had no choice considering the bottle was shoved into his mouth. Albeit, Yukine continued on, holding the burden- his face even showing it in embarrassment. If anything, for a brief moment, he was proud to be honoured by an upperclassman. "First of all, I appreciate the party. At least it shows you guys care, which I will remember." Yukine commented, "However, I do have something to propose before I go: Friends?" Yukine felt special being around such a cooperative group, and so this question was spoken effortlessly. Aside from this, as he was offered a walk home, he smiled just as cheerfully to Viola after hearing what she had to say. "A walk home would be nice." Yukine admitted, "Do you know where Oak Town is?" Having asked the question, Yukine gets off his seat, and stands upright beside it, awaiting Viola. If she were unfamiliar with the directions, Yukine would gladly show her. If not, considering he was plastered, it'd be quite beneficial to his greatly mistreated body.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 30th March 2014, 8:50 pm

Viola  :headbang: at the comment from Alex, before quickly turning her attention toward Yukine again as he asked them both a question. "Friends." she smiled cheerfully, listening to him as he continued to speak. "A walk home would be nice. Do you know where Oak Town is?" he asked, and she nodded her head with-out hesitation, quite glad he didn't live anywhere far. Yukine stood from his seat, awaiting Viola as she took a few moments to reply. "U-uh yes! Actually I live just outside of Oak Town." Viola said, mentally slapping herself for stuttering as she started to walk toward the exit to the bar doors which then lead to the teleportation onto the surface of the earth once more.

"Well, ya coming?" she asked, Melody once more landing onto her head with a thud and another toothy grin.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 30th March 2014, 9:29 pm

Alexander said, "Well have fun you two. Oh and behave around Viola will you? She is well loved in this guild." He was referring to Indar who was dating her and Alexander who loved her like a sister. They would both go and kick his arse if Viola said anything bad that he did. Alexander then turned to leave the two of them alone, but took the time to give his dog some meat and then went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long bed.

Post by Guest 30th March 2014, 9:43 pm

Yukine misunderstood what Alexander said as he told him to behave? "Have I done something wrong?" Yukine asked, having looked at Viola while he followed her to the teleportation device. Before he left, however, Yukine politely waved goodbye to Alexander, letting him know that a moment like this wouldn't be rare. Once he exited the guild, however, Yukine would walk into the device, having been provoked by Viola to enter it, and instantly be transported to the Earth's surface. From here onwards, Yukine continued to follow Viola to Oak Town. "I live on the east side of town." Yukine mentioned, "The directions are simple. Simply walk straight towards the lake, and it should be the last house you see." Yukine smiled after giving the directions, having remembered that Viola was now a friend; the only one to declare it official, thus far, though it was obvious Yukine had others. He still questioned why Alexander would mention being loved, though Yukine remembered Indar solely hugging her, and showing no affection for anyone else. Did the two have some kind of special relationship? Albeit, during this time, all Yukine had to worry about was becoming sober again, and hopefully having a good night's rest.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd April 2014, 2:29 pm

As the two were walking along the pathway to Oak Town the raven haired girl kept a steady pace in-front of Yukine, eyes narrowed as the two of them didn't talk for quite some-time. The silence though was some-what awkward, at least to Viola it was as one of her eye-brows twitched in annoyance, lips pursed together. "I live on the east side of town." Yukine mentioned, "The directions are simple. Simply walk straight towards the lake, and it should be the last house you see." he said, Viola peering over her shoulder curiously to look at him. For somebody who drank so much strong alcohol only a few minutes ago, it was indeed interesting how he acted so normal.

She slowed down, nodding toward him that she understood, now keep her pace the same as his so that she could walk next to him. "You didn't do anything wrong." she said, facing forward, remembering what Alex had said before. A shadow casted over her eyes, Alex had always mistaked those two for dating each-other. Viola honestly was confused on her feelings, she didn't understand love.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 3rd April 2014, 2:45 pm

Yukine could sense the awkward silence as the two walked. "I'm glad we're friends." Yukine mentioned while they wandered about, "Before I joined Sabertooth, I was spoiled...too spoiled, in fact." Yukine paused for a moment before looking directly at Viola. He smiled warmly before looking up to the sky; the same expression resting on his face. "The moment I met you, Indar, Victoria and Alexander, I felt at home, with an average family." Yukine sighed before looking forward again. "I like it." Yukine sighed as he forgot to mention why being spoiled was a bad thing, in this case.

Yukine truly enjoyed being in Sabertooth now. He knew it was gonna be a great experience, and by his gestures, it was obvious to others that the guild meant a lot to him, too.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd April 2014, 3:07 pm

Zenshin walked into the guildhall, bowl of noodles in his left hand and a pair of metallic chopsticks in his right, slurping down a mouthful of the deliciously processed wheat. He had missed two mages who wanted to join his guild, but he had no intention of not meeting them. All that was left was a face he hadn't seen before, and Indar. The same Indar that nearly got himself killed during the Sabertooth Siege a little while ago. Now that he was here though, might as well chase after them before they got too far.

"Wait! I must meet you first!" he yelled as he dashed towards the teleportation device, dropping his bowl and utensils, which disappeared before colliding with the ground. Zen stepped on it and teleported like the two women before and was able to catch up with them.

"Hello! Wait, hello. Hi, I'm Zenshin, your guildmaster. I wish you'd wait for me before you went, who're you two"

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd April 2014, 4:10 pm

"I'm glad we're friends." Viola looked at Yukine as those words exited from his mouth, her eyes enlarged in surprise. "Before I joined Sabertooth, I was spoiled...too spoiled, in fact." he said, pausing to smile warmly toward her before he gazed up at the sky. "The moment I met you, Indar, Victoria and Alexander, I felt at home, with an average family." his gaze drifted back in-front of him, smile not leaving his face. Viola peered at him for awhile, a meager smile making it's way onto her lips as she faced the direction she was walking too.

"Before I had joined Sabertooth, I was actually in Fairy Tail. I didn't hear good things about the guild, in-fact their were terrible rumours going around. But, as soon as I joined Sabertooth I was greeted with warm welcomes, and friendly people. It was the complete opposite from what I had heard of, and I felt much more at home in this guild than any other guild before.." Viola beamed at the memory of when she ran into Indar, Alex and Marick for the first time in Hargeon Town. "I'm glad you feel at home Yukine." she said, her voice some-what cheerful.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 3rd April 2014, 4:37 pm

Yukine laughed softly towards Viola's speech. "I suppose we have something in common, then." Yukine assumed. He continued to wander through the long roads with Viola as his house was located to the east of Oak Town. A thought came to mind as Yukine recognized his whereabouts. "You said you lived around here, didn't you?" Yukine wondered, "Maybe one day, we can have a house party, or something. We both live in this area, anyways." Yukine paused for a moment as he noted how special Sabertooth was to Viola. "You know, many people just wish the best for themselves when they join a guild; I wish the best for everyone." Yukine commented, "Guilds only get better when everyone's satisfied, right?" Yukine was going to talk some more to Viola, though to his surprise, the guildmaster arrived. Yukine turned to this man and smiled brightly.

"A pleasure to meet you, Zenshin." Yukine greeted. As a member of Sabertooth- no - as someone who had been overlooking Sabertooth, a name like Zenshin's was well-known. Albeit, Yukine didn't want to be one of those people that treats their master like a god. He is Catholic, anyway. He lifted his arm up, offering a handshake while slowly approaching the man. "My name is Kichiro Yukine: your newest member." It startled Yukine, however, when Zenshin admitted to not knowing Viola. As one who transferred guilds, well, wasn't the guildmaster supposed to be involved in such a process? Maybe he had just forgotten about her.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd April 2014, 5:54 pm

"You said you lived around here, didn't you?" Yukine wondered, "Maybe one day, we can have a house party, or something. We both live in this area, anyways." he said, Viola nodding in return. "Yeah." she said tenderly, as he continued on talking. "You know, many people just wish the best for themselves when they join a guild; I wish the best for everyone. Guilds only get better when everyone's satisfied, right?" she nodded toward him, her attention bouncing onto something else as a un-familiar voice called out to the both of them.

"Hello! Wait, hello. Hi, I'm Zenshin, your guildmaster. I wish you'd wait for me before you went, who're you two." the young man was some-what panting as he approached the two of them, Viola peering over her shoulder to look at him before fully facing him. "A pleasure to meet you, Zenshin." Yukine said, offering a handshake toward him. "My name is Kichiro Yukine: your newest member." he greeted while Viola stared blandly at the new face, remembering that she had never met her own guild-master before. "You're.. Zenshin?" she asked, Viola was startled to see her guild-master running after them rather than in the guild-hall.

Main Theme:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd April 2014, 6:20 pm

He shook her hand firmly, but not too tightly and said to her, "My newest member? That's odd, normally when people join my guild they seek 'me' out and 'request' it, and I just learned your name, so you're halfway there. I appreciate your enthusiasm though, I don't often get members that automatically assume they're in a guild because they will it so-" but before he could finish, the other woman interrupted, likely another mage looking to join.

"Last time I checked, yes. That's me. And I still don't know who you are, but you wouldn't have come all the way to the guildhall if you weren't looking to join as well. I'd start by introducing yourself" and it was at this point when he unclasped his hand from the shake and was now going to speak to both of them.

"Joining is simple though, don't worry. It's just reciting an oath that every member has to do at some point in time, for you two, it's now. 'On my honor, I promise to serve the three beliefs held by the guild, and to help those in need with the hope of one day creating paradise'. You must mean the words, as the message they convey is one that I really hope reaches everyone who speaks the words." he finished awaiting for the response from the potential knights.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Post by Guest 3rd April 2014, 6:37 pm

Yukine was surprised to hear that he had yet to be an official member of Sabertooth. However, as he heard an explanation afterwards, a strong smile appeared on Yukine's face. "On my honor, I promise to serve the three beliefs held by the guild, and help those in need with the hope of one day creating paradise." Yukine chanted before looking curiously towards Zenshin. He wondered if this would truly be enough to satisfy Zenshin. Otherwise, Yukine would await Viola's chant, who was confirmed unofficial to the guild, at the time. "Show him how important Sabertooth is to you." Yukine advised. He was impressed that he was getting over his drunken self so easily, yet the fact that he was drunk at such an important time disappointed him. Albeit, he still gave a supporting smile to Viola as Yukine awaited her response.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:02 am