Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open)

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open) Empty Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open)

Post by Inspirational Quote 19th May 2014, 6:00 am

Ni-Ju was woken abruptly as he plowed headfirst onto the hard cobblestones. He carefully got to his feet, swearing quietly under his breath as he tried to brush the dust from his once white shirt.
    "Stupid beast!!" he yelled at the back of the diminishing brown blob that had up until now been his rather dubious travelling companion. The presence of the towering castle-like structure loomed over Ni-Ju, erasing any immediate thoughts of pursuing the hell beast that had been sold to him in the guise of a highlands mule. Shrugging the straps of his pack into a better position, Ni-Ju eyed the large stone doors with a sudden twinge of uneasiness. "Now or never I guess" he muttered to himself, pushing open the doors to the entrance hall.

Ni-Ju strode into the hall as the doors closed behind him with a sense of finality. "Anyone home?" Ni-ju shouted, taking stock of his surroundings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xp:000
    Jobs Completed
    D rank:0
    C rank:0
    B rank:0
    A rank:0
    S rank:0
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open) Empty Re: Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open)

Post by Kaseki 19th May 2014, 7:12 am

Kaseki emerged from behind a marble pillar. He waved to Ni-ju. "Hello there... You must be new here. That's okay, I am too. I'm Kaseki. Some call me The Walking Tree. Welcome to Lamia Scale." Kaseki looked around the barren room. Where did everyone go? "May I ask what your name is?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 19th May 2014, 8:34 pm

" Names Ni-Ju, although people usually just call me Hachi." Replied Ni-Ju with a small bow.

" It's very nice to meet you Kaseki."

Jobs Completed
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 19th May 2014, 8:36 pm

Kihia looked at the new member of Lamia scale, and the new comer who just walked in, it is good to see that people are still joining Lamia Scale... Kihia stood up straight from leaning on one of the many marble columns that line the main hall. He lifted Icarus up onto his right shoulder, and slowly walked over to the two people who were talking, "Welcome to the Lamia Scale Guild hall, may I help you with something?

Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open) Kihisi10
    Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 19th May 2014, 9:53 pm

Ni-Ju turned to face Kihia with a smile on his face. "Thank you for the warm welcome, if I may be of any service don't hesitate to let me know." Ni-Ju said awkwardly as he readjusted the straps of his pack. "Sorry if im a little nervous, I've never been in a real guildhall before and it's quite a bit to take in."

Jobs Completed
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th May 2014, 9:57 pm

"Hehe, isn't it?" he smiled. "Why I had arrived just momsnts before you. This is a great place, it truly is." Kaseki watched Kihia. After all, he was the senoir member.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 19th May 2014, 9:59 pm

Kihia gently smiled, "Its fiine, my name is Kihia Avoa, and I am the resident Ice make mage" Kihia then nodded and gestured the two newcomers to follow him deeper into the hall itself, "Sorry for the slow wecome, we have been busy as of late.."

Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open) Kihisi10
    Ni-Ju Hachi's Guild Intro (Open) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 19th May 2014, 10:37 pm

"Really no problem at all." Ni-ju said following behind Kihia. "I don't believe I properly introduced myself by the way, I am Ni-Ju Hachi, student of the mimic mage Rei Wong. Ni-Ju coughed violently, bringing a spatter of red to his lips. "Please excuse me." Ni-Ju said gathering a small embroidered silk handkerchief from his pocket and and wiping at his mouth.

Jobs Completed
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 20th May 2014, 11:28 am

Kaseki took a step back. He was new, but it wasn't his time to be helped. "Kihia, why don't you show his some of the guild? Like the rooms."

Inspirational Quote
    Inspirational Quote

The Broken Elementalist

The Broken Elementalist

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Inspirational Quote 20th May 2014, 8:33 pm

"Sorry if I startled you, it's really no cause for concern." Ni-Ju said while tucking the slightly soiled square back into his trouser pocket. Ni-Ju scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Happens occasionally, usually when I get a little too exited."

Jobs Completed

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:33 pm