Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

BLACK ROSE GUILD!(Intro, Iza,Open)

Mammon
    Mammon

Player 
    Lineage : -
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Blad
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

BLACK ROSE GUILD!(Intro, Iza,Open) Empty BLACK ROSE GUILD!(Intro, Iza,Open)

Post by Mammon 10th February 2016, 3:02 pm

Mammon was making his way towards the Location where he heard of the Guild. He had heard news about the guild. Mammon was interested in joining such a guild. In fact it was his Sister Iza whom suggested him to join. He wasn't a brother to her in terms of blood but he was a brother figure to her. Mammon valued family he needed it to live on and keep moving forward. Something to make him sleep at night better. Each one of us have demons. Mammon's demon is fear of being alone. He poked his eyes and leaned again one of the walls. As he was slurping and eating his Hot Clam Chowder.

Last edited by Mammon on 11th February 2016, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:

BLACK ROSE GUILD!(Intro, Iza,Open) Empty Re: BLACK ROSE GUILD!(Intro, Iza,Open)

Post by Guest 10th February 2016, 10:18 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

Back from her trip to Magnolia, Izayuki took quick, happy strides towards the guildhall as she thought about her recent travels. She had met the Fairy Tail guild, cheated a few shops of items with use of her unique leaf illusions, pranked the Fairy Tail members, and just loitered about. Enough to call it a good set of days. Now it was time to get back in the groove of doing jobs and actually gaining honest money for once, instead of either stealing it from Elyx or using leaves disguised as jewels for whatever purposes. As she continued on for the Black Rose nation's guildhall, however, the youthful mage blinked curious pink eyes as she recognized a familiar figure. Blonde hair and a diminutive body... yep, it had to be him! "Mammon~!" Izayuki called out in her typical, perky voice that contained a slight, singsongy edge to it. Yes, she remembered saving him from those spider monsters a while ago, but why was he here now? "Long time no see!"

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    Mammon
    Mammon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mammon 10th February 2016, 10:26 pm

Pondering in thoughts as he ate his Clam Chowder. Mammon sure loved his seafood. This also tasted very good. Very delicious. Mammon needed to do something with his life. He wanted Fame and wealth. So he can be rich and give that money out. However he wanted to be the strongest Fire Wizard. The best of the best. He was guildless at the moment. His recent information seeking had brought him to the spot of Iza the person that saved him. He found out she was in a guild. That guild being the Black Roses. A Guild that was filled with many contacts and bounty hunting. Quick easy Money indeed. He honestly wanted to join. It would bring him close to his one person he valued as a Sister which was not Blood. That was Iza. He his ears peaked up when he noticed a voice. A Voice he hadn't heard in a month or two. He looked up as he slurped on his soup. "Aye, Iza. Long time it has been. I wouldn't call it long. But if the speech gives itself out. A Month or two is long. I've been counting." he said as he went back to slurping on his soup. He wanted her to ask him why was he doing here. He wanted to give her an answer when she asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 11th February 2016, 11:54 am

if i'm a danger to myself
    Just think what I could do to you
    tagged
    Marschal stumbled out of the guild, slamming open the doors and nearly falling flat on his face as he did so. He was drunk off his ass for a second time in the new year, and just barely noticed that Izayuki and Mammon were standing near him. With heavy eyes and a drowsy look to his face, the mage would look at the duo with a mildly confused look mixed with the drowsiness. His eyes would shift between the two of them, then he would stumble over to his half-sister and aim to sling an arm around her shoulders. Alcohol clearly was on his breath, which meant he had cracked into the gourd on his hip that contained his magic liquid. Normally, that was reserved for being used as a source to access his magic, but something about today must have caused him to disobey that rule. Whatever that reason was, it was unfortunate enough that he was drunk and he had an aura around him that inflicted the effects of drunkenness on others.

"Hey... Hey, Iza... Iza... you... you know this man? Is he your... your... lover?" Marschal inquired, slinging the hand with the gourd in it toward Mammon. He would giggle like a little girl and stare wide-eyed at the blond male, his mouth partially opened in the shape of an 'o' after laughing.

Post by Guest 11th February 2016, 9:06 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

Just as the question was quietly wanted, it would have been easily and swiftly given, had a certain interruption not come into play. Marschal walked towards the two of them, stumbling, and obviously quite drunk. Again? The last time she had seen him this way was on New Year's Eve. What had caused him to drink to this state again? Allowing her half brother to sling his arm around her to hold himself up, Izayuki sighed and crossed her arms. "Please, Marschal," she began with a hint of irritation to hide her quiet amusement. "He's obviously a boy, not a man. And I'm no human, so he's not my lover~"

The answer was simple enough, but certainly contradictory. She was in a relationship with a human currently, despite being a tanuki, and a yokai one at that. Elyx was a topic for another conversation, however. Normally she was not so bold to say she was not human, but after certain unfortunate events, Izayuki had become less jumpy about exposing that truth. However, it could possibly come as a surprise to her young friend. "Meet Marschy, Mammon. Anyways, what brings you to Black Rose?" she said with a smile, trying to ignore the panther yokai's smell of strong alcohol.

Location;;
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 209
    OOC;;
    Mammon
    Mammon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mammon 11th February 2016, 10:20 pm

Mammon was eating his soup when he was about to speak but was interrupted by a bloody drunk. Mammon grew bored and looked at the creature what echoed from his foul disgusting month bothered him. He called Iza his lover. She was no where in shape of form his lover. She was alright looking. But, She wasn't a human. She was some other animal. But that wasn't the point. She was also his sister like thing. And also good friend. His eyes blinked as he nodded his head. And resumed eating and slurping on the soup. "Pleasure to meet you, Mar." He said sweetly. Then went back to entering his soup. Also why was this man drunk? Did he just suffer a long day, possible break up, a death in the family, or a cheating wife? May the god's have his soul and bless him with thoughts.

"I'm here to join the Black Rose Guild. And Become a S Class Guild member. And become the richest Guild member to obtain over Nine hundred Ninety Nine Trillion Jewels." He said sharply. He focused his eyes over he man. "He smells. If you don't mind me saying. Not in a good." Mammon said it wasn't meant as an insult. More of Mar should be more aware of his hydgine or in this alcohol. Which smiled horribly. It was bothering him. Because now Mammon flight light headed and slightly tipsy but he still resumed eating his soup.

Mammon
    Demonic Hellfire Magic
    Mammon's Bank

Exp:
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 13th February 2016, 5:13 am

if i'm a danger to myself
    Just think what I could do to you
    tagged
    "Well, just because I fell in love with the Goddess of Death doesn't mean you can't fall in love with a human," Marschal murmured to Izayuki in a low tone. He stood there awkwardly for the next minute to let that soak into Izayuki's mind, but his eyes were still on Mammon. "Don't think I would judge you, now would I? I mean... I fell in love with a dog... what's worse than that?" After that, his full attention would be on the newcomer, beaming a friendly smile at the man, despite usually never smiling. A friend of Izayuki? He might as well try to at least be nice to the boy, even if he would rather not be. Besides, he didn't need Kakuma up his ass about being rude to new members, or go around attacking them like Iza had with Suzuran.

"My good man, pleasure to meet you!" Marschal exclaimed, straightening his posture and removing his arm from around Izayuki.

He stuck out his other hand to shake Mammon's hand, though he didn't expect to be given the chance to. As he said his greeting, the mage went ahead and started blubbering out nonsense about being an S Class mage and being rich. Because he was drunk, Marschal found that extremely funny, and busted out laughing his ass off at Mammon.

"Oh god... oh god, that's comedy gold," he stated, wiping away a tear as he straightened back and looked Mammon in the eye. "No, but seriously, good luck with that; not many make it that far or get that rich if it's even possible to say."

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:30 pm