Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE)

Post by Godlike Frederik 27th May 2014, 2:00 pm

In the same instant Frederick heard the clicking sound of a sword being released from it's sheath he'd would submerge into the dark mass that was currently expanding rapidly all over the cathedrals floor. Until it reached the edges of the wall. Zenshin's sword however was left with nothing to cut through a vague black mist that quickly dispersed from the sword's slash velocity.

Then several meters away from Zenshin, were Marick and Akryn were fighting some of the bonelike creatures. Black straps would dash out of the dark puddle beneath them. Wrapping themselves around the two mages. First they would aim for their limbs to restrict their movement. And then it would slowly twirl around their bodies so that every chance of escape would be rendered pointless. Then from out the darkness beneath them Frederick's voice was to be heard.

'Pathetic fool, you can' possible think to defeat me here do you! This is my domain! Savage Skull's backyard so to speak! Here my own element reigns supreme!'
    As he spoke a thin black spike appeared from the ground, that grew larger and larger until it was slowly pressing against Akryn's throat. Clearly threatening to pierce through the young mage's neck.
    'Now leave this place! All of you, unless you want to carry this boy's cold corpse all the way back!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE)

Post by King Zenshin 27th May 2014, 3:47 pm

Although his cut was quick and precise, Zen wasn't quite fast enough to beat the magical dissipation of the dark mage. After his attempt, the sword was quickly re-sheathed, a habit developed due to the nature of his swordsmanship training. The craft Frederick had sunk into the floor of the cathedral and spread his dark magic to every edge of the building. He had turn into the very darkness itself; and it was not a very pleasant sight at all. What's this horrible spell. He turned himself into the dark itself? Such a dirty trick. I don't even know why I'm surprised by the inheritor of Savage Skull... he thought before turning his head towards the two weaker mages who seemed to be the targets of this elaborate assault that Frederick was executing.

Zeno's busy fighting whatever thing has taken over Kyll. Akryn and Marick are fighting whatever monstrosities that Frederick has decided to call his own today. And I am standing around and fighting the floor, it looks like. He has a hostage and Zeno doesn't seem to be doing. Well, I'll do what I can he thought again, linkstepping to the creatures encroaching on Akryn and Marick and drawing his weapon swiftly. His blade would connect with one, two, and three of the bony creatures in an a horizontal, diagnol, and vertical cut respectively, but the problem remained. It was up to Zeno to back off now, for it he didn't, Akryn would suffer the consequences. The question now became, "what would an ex-dark mage do to save one of his closest friends"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 28th May 2014, 8:15 am

Akryn made an erking sound as he felt the point press against his throat and his eyes locked on the floor beneath him. So the bastard could become darkness itself eh? Convenient. And tricky to fight. But not impossible. "Well now aint this a pickle. An inconvenient one. For most." he said, sparing a moment to eye Marick. If he lost Akryn, Marick would be the next target. Problematic.

As Akryn stood there, he discreetly began forming an ice arrow in his hand, pressed up along his arm and against his body, hopefully enough so that Fred would not immediately notice. It wasn't the strongest magic, so Akryn had his hopes. "Cowardly act taking hostages in such a battle. Unbeftting one who would call himself a guild master. And I find it amusing you think such a pathetic tactic would hurt us. Zenshin, Zeno, ignore this guy. We got this, right Marik?" he asked as he prepared his shockstep spell. Hopefully marik was thinking of his own escape route. If not, Akryn would need to improvise....

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 29th May 2014, 12:54 am

The tension in the air was cut in half by Zeno's calm voice echoeing through the cathedral.

"You claim to hold power yet you immediately resort to cowardly tricks."

At the last moment, Zeno had feinted his strike with the sword and had jumped back. The card in his left hand had dissolved and the released arcane energies had formed a spinning blur that was the reversed wheel of fortune spell. Before his feet had even touched the ground, Zeno had swung his hand down making the spinning wheel collide with the floor.

Not just the floor, but with Frederick's darkness as well. The effects of the Reversed Wheel Of Fortune would take effect before Frederick would even have the time to react and harm Akryn.

Now, Zeno stood tall with the tip of the blade threateningly pointed at the Wish Queen, while watching his magic unfold. Frederick's magic was being inverted. Whatever properties it held were now being warped and altered.

The black area was now an aura of bright shining light, his elemental weakness, directly surrounding Frederick. Instead of leeching energy from his enemies, Frederick's own magical power was now being drained and dissolved. All raw forms black matter dissolved into massless light.

Akryn was safe once more. For now.

Pits of Darkness inverted effects:

Strengths:
    - Leeching effect <-> Replenishing effect: adds 1% mp to all mages in Frederick's vicinity.
    - Can attack in a lot of forms from out the field with B rank damage. The attack itself don't take up magic power <-> Can no longer attack in any forms.
    - Enemies can't escape ( no longer applicable due to reversed area of effect into aura )
    - Replenishes the user <-> Leeches the user: drains Frederick of 5% mp
    - The user can submerge and emerge in it freely ( no longer applicable due to reversed area of effect into aura )

Weaknesses:
    - Rank limiter, players that are higher and same ranked then the user can escape the field by rolling the attack dice for 4 out of 5. ( no longer applicable due to reversed area of effect into aura )
    - long cool down (not a property that can be affected)
    - enemy can still move around freely within the field ( no longer applicable due to reversed area of effect into aura )
    - the user can't move far from the spot or else the forms in the field fall apart. So he has te attack again with the forms. The field itself will still exist. <-> The user can move around freely, the field is reduced to an aura with no forms to control.
    - Can't use other spells in it except the submerge spell in some form. <-> The user can use other spells once again.

Duration/Cooldowns
    Duration: 7 posts
    Cooldown: 15 posts

The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE) - Page 2 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 3rd June 2014, 1:07 am

Meanwhile in Karakuri City at Geno's favorite taco stand, Geno was eating some tacos.

"Man these are some good tacos." Said the puppet as he continuously took tacos from a comically sized pile and stuffed his face in causing taco debris to make a huge mess around him as he had no throat as he was a puppet.

"They sure are great tacos, the best around for sure but shouldn't we get going? You wanted to be late but at this rate we're gonna miss the whole thing." Said one of the voices in Geno's head trying to convince him to get off his wooden ass and help out in the big fight.

"Eh... you're right we should get goin' I don't wanna show up too late and just end up hearing about an awesome fight. OK..." Geno picked up a napkin and wiped the mess from his face. "NO MORE TACOS IT'S TIME FOR ACTION!" The insane puppet flipped the table he was sitting at as he began to dash forward at top speed before jumping into a roundhouse kick through a portal he opened at the same time.

Meanwhile back at with Fairy Queen and friends.

Geno's link to Zeno was materialized in the form of the receiving portal. The portal opened up on the other side of Zeno's sword toward the Fairy Queen. This worked in Geno's favor luckily because he launched off into a kick hoping for the best that he'd hit the Fairy Queen. Appearing as suddenly as the portal Geno had arrived still flying through the air waiting to kick someone in the face, that someone being the Queen. "IT'LL BE YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (OOC; I had to do this because apparently theres
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR no word wrap.)
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS BEFORE YOU CAN FACE ME FAIRY QUEEN!!! AND DON'T THINK YOU CAN KIDNAP MY FRIENDS SO EASILY!!!
    " Charged with adrenaline, arcane energy and taco meat... GENO WAS READY FOR ANYTHING!!!

Theme Music:

The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE) - Page 2 Aa9HcbG

Post by Guest 3rd June 2014, 4:45 am

Jay had spent the day stalking through the Spooky Forest hunting for game. Not that this was his first choice, because as usual he had wandered and gotten lost while traveling. Jay's stomach let out a slight rumble as he had found his tracked prey, a stag with grand antlers. He took his time to line up the shot and then... the forest fell asunder. What little sky that could be seen through the forest's thick canopy grew dark until they became a reddish orange hue. At the same time waves of a magical aura flowed through the woods that chilled the air and inspired dread. All the wild life in the area perked up and bolted away from ill wind including Jay's targeted stag. With a curse he stood from his crouch and faced the source of the disturbance. Something is happening... Jay thought to himself. Whatever it is is beyond me. I shouldn't get involved. But he did not move. Like a statue he stood unable to tear himself away. I refuse to let something terrible happen due to inaction. He finally concluded with an angry grimace as he sprinted towards the source of the bad omen. As Jay ran he silently steeled himself. Whatever was happening out there, real consequences were about to occur. He could not afford to act care freely and jolly like his usual self. The closer he got the he could feel multiple strong magical pressures weighing down on him despite whatever it's source was still far away. This... is beyond me. Whatever is out there I cannot face head on. I could die. Without breaking stride, Jay requiped his silver lance which imbued him with light speeding him up greatly. Still heading in the direction of the danger he let all thoughts flow out of him in preparation.

Last edited by Yawning King on 18th June 2014, 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th June 2014, 11:17 pm

The queen was hit by Geno's #surpriseattack. She flew back a couple feet and massaged her face. "Where in the.... Ah yes... You're Geno.. the perverted child. The little boy who was 'trapped' in a drawer full of panties and bras." The queen giggled as five magic seals dripping of corrupted Heavenly Body energy began to spin. She spread her arms out and spread her legs shoulder length a part. The seals started sending out hail size energy towards Geno, Akryn, Zeno, and Zenshin. The three foot wide circles were like machine guns with that exact radius. "Don't think you can get near me..." The queen began to slow down. Finally feeling the pressure that Zeno was letting off. Her face began to lose it's crazy emotion and become more serious.

You're not going to win...

"Haven't you always wished to defeat your own teachers? To show them your strength, Kyll?" The queen began to smirk speaking aloud her communication to Kyll. "You do wish to be the strongest mage in the guild to protect those you love most."

I'm not going to fall for that. Kyll retorted. She still felt as if she was tied up. Her vision began to blur and change. Master... told me my soul will always be mine and never yours. Her voice reached out into Zeno's mind. Because... My strength is honed on my own. As if the queen was purposefully broadcasting it to Zeno.

"Oh really? So your magic was your own? Your sudden strength you gained was your own? you did that on your own? Are you sure you feel that way?" The queen gave a smirk as the seals began to spin faster sending out the hail stones of energy.

DON'T SAY THAT! Kyll screamed. My accomplishments are my own! They are no one else's! I earned them!

"You're wrong, Kyll. Your magic was granted to you by your twisted mother. Your mentor was granted to you by me... and you're new found abilities and strength... You only got those from this sinner here. Zeno Sombras."

Kyll felt hopeless. No... It's not true... It's not true... Zeno could feel the emotions that Kyll was feeling as she fell further back in her mind. My master isn't a villain and neither was my mother...

"You sure about that Kyll? Your mother stole your affections from you. Your master did worse." The queen smirked looking at Zeno as she continued to project Kyll's turmoil on him. "Master Zeno is your upside down tower. You're never going to be the fool."

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 7th June 2014, 4:52 am

Zeno smirked as Geno interrupted and startled the Wish Queen.

His timing is getting better.

When the demon fairy released her rapid fire of magic, Zeno phase rifted through the bullets. For a brief moment, reality and the arcane realm seemed to overlap as he moved between both worlds. When the firing ceased, his body rematerialized, unharmed.

The guildmaster swung the sword around loosely twice and resteadied his pose. The next one was gonna count. In mid-combat meditation, he determined the most effective route to a guaranteed hit.

Then Kyll's voice echoed through his mind.

His body was filled with relief and warmth. She was still in there, she was still strong.
    As the Wish Queen was attempting to break Kyll's will, Zeno could see through the veil of reality and into the arcane realm. Visions of memories and abstract figures told him how to continue towards his goal.

His next hit would not fail, he was certain.

The wish demon was using his own dark past against him in order to undermine Kyll's trust in him, and in turn her own willpower.

Zeno spoke calmly with a smile.
    "I'm glad you're still in there Kyll. You've grown so strong. Perhaps emotionally more than in any other aspect. Don't let that go. You are not really going to listen to her and be tricked so easily, are you?"

Then his eyes screamed death when he set them upon the Queen.
    "My sins are my own, demon. This ends now."

Calmly he started walking towards her.

Post by Guest 10th June 2014, 7:11 am

So it seemed Frederick was toying with the two weaker magi as Akryn found himself pinned to his position. Despite the predicament though the younger mage remained relaxed and confident, traits Marick himself had in abundance. A certain admiration grew for his unexpected battle partner, an admiration that wouldn't last long if Akryn was slain here. As his card shields dissipated Marick heard his teammate's words. Before he could react however Zeno had stopped the dark mage in his tracks. The duo would be able to move freely again now, giving them considerably more of a chance than they would have had initially. "Yeah...we've got this." he replied with a grin as he wheeled around to face Frederick with his hand on the hilt of his blade.

Now it was a case of how the two magi would proceed to attack their opponent. A reckless assault would likely achieve nothing here. No, they'd have to think carefully but quickly here. However to do so, the Solitaire knew, they'd have to create a little distance between themselves and the Savage Skull guildmaster. Thus in one quick movement, just as his body turned to face the dark master, he pulled out his blade and performed a backhanded slash. Their opponent would have little choice but to back up a little, otherwise he'd take that slash with the full force given the distance between them.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 18th June 2014, 3:10 pm

A white swirling light surrounded Frederick now, the own darkness that he had entrusted himself too was turned and twisted into something that scorched at his very being. And instead of the darkness leeching his opponents it white light started to weaken Frederick himself.

With an angry roar Frederick threw himself out of the blinding pool of light, revealing himself once again to the other mages. However this was maybe a rather reckless move. As Frederick was shot out of his own former dark pool, one of the mages he thought rendered useless by now was freed. The forms that had held him and threatened his colleagues were gone, giving them back their movement and agility.

Marick had taken that chance to immediately react to Frederick, as he sprinted forwards and performed a backhanded attack. Forcing Frederick to back up by falling over backwards. Right at the feet of the husk that he thought was Cecilia.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 21st June 2014, 4:43 pm

Zeno had reversed Frederik's magical effects against him, causing the black pool to glow and eventually force the dark mage out of his hidey hole. Geno, a rather annoying member of Eclipse Soul had joined the fight, and Zen had about all he could with the Wish Queen and the dark mage who was literally a shadow of his former self. "Zeno. Let's finish this, I'm getting a little frustrated with their tricks and games" he said to his former guildmaster before using a spell that few in the room would see him ever use again. After getting ready for the spell, Zenshin shattered the only barriers that kept his power from running rampant in his body, the ones in his mind. "The Dream" he said quietly before the air around him shook and the ground beneath him shattered. The whole cathedral began to rumble as Zenshin took the form of a glowing apparition in the room. In an instant, the leylines all around his opponent were fractured as he drove his overflowing mana into them, creating ten sturdy holograms of himself, more than enough to distract the Queen and Frederik himself long enough for Zeno to get a killing blow in somewhere. "Time for the curtain call, Frederick" he said before disappearing from where he stood in as well as making the rest of his refractions swarm the queen herself. A blink of an eye was all it took Zenshin to get in front of the dark mage to throw such a fierce right hook, that even if he missed, the force behind the blow would travel through the air and shatter the wall of the building.

The Dream:

Missions Completed

Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 21st June 2014, 11:40 pm

Filled with the raw power and ferocity of the 'Chariot' the ninja-like puppet GENO VERL aka Puppet Jones aka Mr. Belvedere aka makeitrainonem aka ♥♪!? aka Rhett aka The guy who framed Roger Rabbit, began to dodge and weave between the oncoming fire from the Wish Queen as he closed in on her. "HEHEHEHEHEH WISH QUEEN LISTEN UP! You kidnapped my friend KYLL so IMA have to throw you... in the gahbige PILE! A HA HA AHAHEHEHEAHEAHEAHA!" Getting close enough for an uppercut Geno launched up off the ground with his right hand aiming right for the Wish Queen's chin. "We got her! She's wide open! TAKE THE SHOT GENO! SHOOT THE SHOT! TAKE THE SHOT! BART BARP BARP!" Geno was taking the shot! "You ready? Here it comes! GENO WHIRL! Dodge this..." A large concentration of Arcane energy gathered in Geno's hand cannon and dispersed in a beam heading right for the the Wish Queen's face hole.

Theme Music:

The Wish Queen (OPENED FOR BATTLE) - Page 2 Aa9HcbG
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 23rd June 2014, 1:47 pm

As soon as Akryn was released, he would use Windstep to catapult himself into the air, spinning about and preparing to use his ice arrow on Fredrick. But as tempting a target as Fredrick made, another ally needed his aid much more. Kallister, the fairy in the jar, was being crushed, and no one else had seemed to notice. "Aw crap."

Akryn quickly changed targets, firing the ice arrow and aiming it to punch through both the minions hand, and the jar, hopefully shattering it and freeing her. To keep the minion from doing anything particularly nasty however, Akryn also used his shockstep spell, speeding in close and getting there at about the same time as the arrow, to use downpour on the minions face, sending a powerful jet of water almost point blank into his face.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 24th June 2014, 1:10 am

"Damnit, Geno."

The moment Zenshin released a tremendous amount of magic in the form of apparitions and distractions, Geno took a shot at the Wish Queen. Of course, the foolish puppet didn't realize he would harm Kyll in the process should his attack be succesful.

Zeno's patience and premeditation was cast away as he was forced to act. Zenshin's apparitions swarmed the Queen, providing total chaos. In the last instant of Geno's casting, Zeno appeared behind him and yanked him back, causing his Geno Whirl to miss entirely. He then ducked and phase shifted once more through the Arcane Realm while spinning around to charge up a slash. He disappeared and reappeared so quickly behind the Wish Queen no eye in the room could have seen it.

The blade of the sword cut horizontally at both wings simultaneously. His speed and power was controlled still, the sheer pressure of his more powerful swings would turn the air almost as sharp as the blade itself and he did not want to risk harming Kyll in any way at all. Better to be controlled and underperform than to take the easy way and make horrible mistakes. He was already getting nervous about that with Zenshin's active magic.

Nevertheless, at this rate, dodging his swing would be a near-impossibility for the Queen.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th June 2014, 2:15 am

Kyll's eyes flashed from red straight to green as the wings were chopped off completely, they shattered into a red sparkles revealing the torture that the queen had put her through. Her body fell forward, but Kyll was still stuck in her meteor. She put her hands on her chest as she took a gasp of air. "It's not over," Kyll whispered. She felt Zeno's presence behind her. Her back burned and ached. Kyll slowly turned around to see his red eyes. Kyll's body floated back uncontrollably because she was starting to weaken. "Master...." The word came out of her mouth, but she couldn't finish her sentence. Her eyes looked upon him. All she could do was plead for her life with her stare.

Kalister was broken out of the jar. Upon freedom the butterfly fluttered straight towards Zeno. She landed on the blade and sunk into it. Causing the blade to glow a shade of purple. The butterfly on the hilt transformed to a more elaborate decoration. It's okay... It's going to hurt her, but she'll be fine... I promise, Kalister's voice rang through everyone's mind. It won't be a repeat I promise Kyll.

Kyll looked at the sword and nodded as she awaited Zeno's next move.

Though it had seemed like those who were fighting forgot about Frederick's elite monsters that he had made. Akryn was surrounded by Frederick's elite team of dark mage demons. The came in closer. Fluids began to secrete from their body as they each held their twisted arms up sending out poison straight for Akryn.

Themes:

Post by Guest 24th June 2014, 3:49 am

The closer Jay got the heavier the everything felt. His breathing took more effort and so did his stride. In his head apart of him was still trying to convince him to turn away as he entered the clearing where the cause of disturbance was happening. Jay didn't know what to do, there were so many people here. In a ruined chapel was a man and woman surrounded by shadow veiled knights, several mages snared by black tendrils, and above of it all was a winged woman and a man behind her with a wicked sword. What either side stood for in this conflict was impossible to tell and made Jay hesitate. As he watched the two hovering figures acted faster then could been seen as they fought. And then the man cast a spell and changed the darkness into a glowing pool freeing the others. Jay assumed it was because they were allies and watched them spring into action. He knew any further inaction would lead to regret. And so he acted still unsure if it was right or wrong. Jay raced to join the closest of the mages that had been freed as he froze and scalded one of the knight. Whatever his plan was left his flank exposed that the the another knight saw fit to exploit. With an extra burst of speed Jay tackled the unknowing mage knocking him out of the way as a few bolts of poison flew by.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 24th June 2014, 4:29 am

As the world came to a halt around Zeno, Kallister's sword started to glow. His eyes were locked onto Kyll's... they seemed scared. Cold sweat appeared on his back as the memories started to come back. He remembered stabbing Kallister the same way all those years back. His expression grew sorrowful as the pain returned, regretful when he looked back on how the events had unfolded over the years.

And here he was. In the same position as so many years ago, the last time Einrich and him had done a mission together. The last time they had fought side by side...

"I'm sorry."

The words quietly came out of his mouth. It was directed at both mother and daughter.

Then the blade struck through her chest. The Shadow Savior's eyes turned numb, his jaws clenched, a vein popping on his forehead, sweat dripping down from his pores. Nothing else in the world existed in that brief moment, even though it felt like everything around was crumbling down.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th June 2014, 9:59 am

"No..." Kyll mouthed the words as she saw Zeno getting ready for sinking the blade into her. "Don't... No..." Kyll started to back away, but she was far too weak to even do so. Kyll felt as the katana sunk into her chest and she slowly put her hands up on the blade. Her eyes full of sadness and understanding of what was about to happen. Kyll was going to die by Zeno's hands again. That thought went through her mind constantly. Kyll looked him in the eye then smiled. I'm sorry I let you down, Kyll thought as her body fell limp.

Not if I can help it! Kalister's voice rang and the sword exploded into an orb of light sucking Zeno and Kyll into the ball blinding them both. Kyll opened her eyes again to find herself standing in water on a beach. The breeze flew by. She felt content. This must be what death looks like. Kyll smelled the sweet ocean spray.

"You really think you're dead?" Kyll heard the familiar twisted voice. She turned around to see herself standing there. No, it was the queen. Kyll jumped on top of her and tackled the witch down to the ground attempting to choke her. Instead Kyll felt the pain of the choke directly in her neck. "You don't get it, do you. The reason you can feel my pain is because I'm stuck to you. So what ever I feel, you feel."

"But you could heal yourself to get rid of that issue." Kyll turned to her left to see her mother. Kyll was quiet as her face twisted to anger then relief. Kyll didn't know whether to confront her of all the things she put her through or hug her for coming to Kyll's rescue.

"Ah yes, our first host, Kalister Greaters." The queen looked at Kalister. "We're just doing a repeat of our last encounter."

"No... Not so much. I've got the help I need." She looked towards Zeno who had been standing there. Kalister walked up to the queen and put a hand on her cheek. "You don't belong here. So the best way to get you out of here is to attack from with in my daughter."

"What gives you the right to decide what is the best way?" Kyll asked Kalister. She made her way to the mother. She put a hand on her mouth. This wasn't what she wanted to say. Kalister just looked over to Kyll apologetically and smiled. Kyll sighed and understood. "Sorry that came out wrong..." Kalister closed her eyes and nodded. The two looked as if they were twins. Kalister opened her eyes and then looked at the queen. "Alright, let's do this. How do we get her out?"

Kalister held her hand up and a purple translucent butterfly appeared. "Why with our magic, of course." She grabbed Kyll's hand and then moved so that they were back to back. She then grabbed her other hand. "It's been in you all this time. Now that you two are separated, you can actually access it. To heal yourself, and to combine our powers so that you may heal the rest of those affected here. To reverse those wishes. To reverse the previous wishes from me. To restore souls. To restore love." Kalister paused, she looked towards Zeno. "To do the right thing and bring closure to the past."

Kyll nodded. She had no clue what the last part was about. "Alright, let's do this. Make things right again... Mother." Kyll smiled as she nodded and closed her eyes. "Tell me what I need to do."

"You concentrate... Listen to my ocean, listen to the gulls here, be at peace. Transform that peace to your goal of healing. You feel the breeze go with you and you deliver your feelings of what you want into that wind." Kalister bowed her head as well. The two concentrated and white and purple butterflies began to swirl around them in a whirlwind. The queen ran forward to try and stop the spell, but she was too late. As soon as she hit the barrier she was sent flying back. Faster and faster they continued swirl around Kyll an Kalister until they flew up into the sky. They turned into a sphere with a single butterfly fluttering in the middle. Growing larger and larger until it finally exploded into light.

"YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!" The queen shouted as she was disintegrated by the light.

During the entire thing Kyll and Zeno were stuck in an orb of light. The light exploded and revealed Kyll holding hands with her mother cancelling all spells. Kyll and her mother had completed the spell Papilio Ultimum. A unison raid of two high ranking Holy Butterfly spells together. The light began to shift into a kaleidoscope of butterflies floating around all of the mages. They began to fly around Cecillia, the husk that the queen had made. Cecillia faded from a flesh looking tone to the color of dust and sand. The beauty the queen had made began to disappear into the wind the swarm of butterflies made as they circled around her undoing all of her work. "I told you," Kyll said to Frederick. "These imps only fool you into your dreams and wants. Then they use you. They are servants of demons. Only feeding demons greedy souls." Then the butterflies aimed straight for Frederick. Finally the dark mage himself. They surrounded him and fluttered about landing on him healing his wounds and the deepest one. His soul from the wish he made. "You're life carries so many wounds." Kyll said as she raised both her mother's and her hands. The butterflies surrounded everyone fixing any scratches and scrapes. Finally the two landed together. Kalister stood behind her not saying a word. "Death would be too good for you." She opened her eyes revealing the glowing green irises. "From here on out," Kyll floated up to him slowly and put a hand on his chest. Her hand glew white as she reached into his body, grabbing hold of his soul. Kyll was actually shocked to see that this man actually had one. "You are to NEVER make a wish." She pulled out a pair of skeletal wings from his chest. The wings then turned into a bright white light and she stuck it back in Frederick. "Your soul is your's... No one else's. Value it. Just as your lover would." Kyll then smiled. She turned around revealing that she too had been healed only the scars on her back remaining, revealing where the wings ripped through as her reminder of what Frederick had done. She walked up to Zeno and smiled warmly. "They're gone... All of them. There are no more Wish Faeries left." As soon as she finished her words, she fell to her knees.

Kalister fell as well and hugged her daughter close. "I finally helped you. I'm so sorry Kyll. I'm so sorry for what happened." She looked up at Zeno and mouthed 'I forgive you' to him. She then looked at her nephew Zenshin. "Of course, Xen. It seems you helped me out again. You've done so much for me, yet I never thanked you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have a daughter so beautiful and brilliant like Kyll. Xen, you were wonderful to us, it was my fault that you ran away. I am sorry." She held her daughter close and kissed her forehead. Kyll's eyes closed as she leaned on her mother. Kalister cried as her body began to disappear she wanted to stay a little longer. Bit by bit she stayed solid until Kyll fell through Kalister and onto the ground unconscious. The hilt of the sword dropped to the ground with the blade completely gone.

The queen had fallen... and she wasn't coming back.

Themes:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 25th June 2014, 2:33 pm

The push from zenshin's magical force knocked Frederick against the nearest wall with a loud smack, which sounded a bit unnerving as you could hear the cracking sounds of ribs being broken with it. And for a moment everything went dark before Frederick's eyes, just for a moment. But in that moment the battle was being decided as Zeno guild master of Eclipse Soul cuts off the wings of the Queen and eventually pierced the sword straight to her chest.

When Frederick's regained his conscious again and the fogginess in front of his eyes lifted he saw that he was already to late as an orb of swirling light surrounded Kyll and Zeno. And what happened inside that swirling vortex of light was barely visible. Yet Frederick didn't need to see what was happening inside, because he already knew what was happening.
    All his work, all his plotting and building up Savage Skull was being undone. All those years chasing after the very thing that could bring Cecilia back was being ripped away from him.

No..no, no, no!!' he shouted out loud as he tried to crawl to the replication of his former lover. Not even paying attention to everything that happened around him. 'No you will not take her again!!'
    He couldn't even reach her in time, the butterflies that had created her were now taking this form away. Turning her pale porcelain skin into a grey sandlike texture until she eventually dispersed in the dust itself. Just when Frederick was about to reach her.

'NOO! come back!' Frederick eyes were opened wide and his pupils had turned dangerously small, as he clawed and dug into the small heap of dust as a deranged mad men. 'No! no stay with me.. you can't be gone again!'

The the butterflies started to swirl around him, and slowly lift him from the ground. Only to carry him over towards Kyll. That in the meantime had hovered over towards Frederick.
    There she spoke words, words that didn't reach him. It was nothing more then a noise, however he did feel something being ripped from his chest. Something that didn't belong there, and then a sudden warmth as something was being pushed in again.

Then it all became silent again, the light from Kyll and the faries that swirled around them faded away. And the Cathedral that they were at had turned once again into nothing more then an old and ruined building. As if the evil that occurred earlier was already far in the past.
    Frederick on the other hand was once again back on the ground, and was kneeling over the spot were Cecilia husk's formerly sat, softly mumbling the same words over and over again. While he tried to clamp his hands on the husks ash, desperately trying to hold. Until the wind carried away the last of her remains.

In the meantime the mages that came to Kyll's side had the chance to recollect themselves, and probably focus on the last hindrance of the night. The cause of all this harm, the man responsible for already so many pain. However before they could do anything, Frederick's madness had taken an turn for the worse. As he'd let out a shrieking unholy scream.
    'You... you will all pay for this!!' he raged 'I will scourge this land! I will drain you all! I will...!!'
    Before Frederick could finish his sentence a dark mass engulfed him. Wrapping around the man, as his magical power was to be felt every where. A far more sickening feeling then that they would have felt before from the hooded man.
    The darkness seemed to rip apart the man's being and replacing it with the mass itself. Until the force of darkness suddenly stopped, just as when the darkness that engulfed the man slowly started to drip away. Revealing a rather ominous sight.

Hovering, or gliding really over the ground was now a being of pure darkness. Just right were Frederick was originally kneeling. A wraith that only consisted out of the darkness itself. Towering out above everyone in the church. Yet instead of attacking, or doing anything at all it just hovered there for a few moments. Until it let out another high pitching and deafening scream, right before it dashed off into the night.

~exit thread~

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 27th June 2014, 1:59 pm

The queen had fallen and the prince, so to speak had gotten away. The bastard... though Im glad Zeno was able to take the opening I made to end this... he thought, dispelling The Dream and falling onto the broken floor of the chapel. "It would be great... if one of you could carry me back to my guild, and by one of you, I mean Marick" he said, exhausted from his spell. Although he was charged with adrenaline while the fight went on, now that it was over and he was calming down, he felt the ache that removing his barriers brought with it. Zen had no problem just knocking out on the spot, but they were in the Spooky Forest, and sleeping in this place was a death wish. So it's all resolved in a neat little bow like that? Well, all except for Frederick. I'm going to go after him... he thought, making the thought to finally end the dark mage's rampages once and for all. "Zeno, let him go. Once Im rested, I will find him, and I will stop him for good" were his last words before knocking out.

[Exit Thread /w Marick]

Missions Completed

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 29th June 2014, 5:31 pm

Akryn had seen the poison coming, and first thing to come to his mind was his windstep ability, which wwas still in effect. But before he could, an unknown mage tackled him from the side, knocking him out of the way. While Akryn was grateful for this, it still left a problem. An unknown wizard had just tackled him from the side, and in the current situation, that meant, likely, unfriendly.

As Akryn rolled with the mage, he tucked both arms in tightly to his body and began delivering a flurry of short, painful, rabbit punches into the wizards midsection. If the mage meant ill, he was in for a surprise. Akryn was excellent at short ranged combat like this, and this man would hurt. If he was friend.....well, apologies could be made later.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 10:26 pm