Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Timeskip Thread

Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of the Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bow Magic
    Second Skill: Secondary Generation Fire
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Timeskip Thread

Post by Ahira Navarre 17th January 2014, 9:48 am

Month One: Ahira decided to stay on Oak Town after some nerving events with some serial killer that he and a nice lady managed to fend off after some unsettling events in his temple. After those events Ahira stayed in Oak for a week or two. After those two weeks he went towards Minstrelese, his home country. It was time for a visit again, he thought. Though he made sure to not to let it known that he was back, or else assassins would chase him and try to kill him, again. Thus he went through the country, learned new information about his family and whatnots. He had learned that his late sister died half a year ago, which made him sad a little even though he only had met her twice before. His family was doing well, since he wasn’t in the country. Ahira was facing war charges, since he was involved in the large outbreak that had happened a few years back involving Pergrande.

He shot down a battalion of soldiers with his father whilst trying to defend his mansion. It was a good thing that nobody of them used magic and that he had like thousand arrows. His father was a good shot. That night kept stuck in his mind for a long while -- Nights where he would wake up covered in sweat afraid that he didn’t have enough arrows to defend his home. Those nightmares faded away when he turned nineteen though. It turned out that Ahira’s home was blamed for the loss of the battalion, poor move by Minstrel but they did what they had to do. It was a good thing that they alerted his home before coming in with soldiers to make it look like official since they knew it was wrong of them but they had no alternative option. Ahira and his father expected a medal of honor but were used as a scapegoat. His father died in the mansion a few days after the incident and Ahira fled the country.

After he was in Minstrel he went back to Oak, it was fun whilst he was there. The last week he was in Oak things got somewhat heated between himself and a femme fatale. It was a little odd, sure, but it was nice whilst it lasted. He had learned some new things, whilst it was fun, it also had skeletons in the closet attached to it which was less pleasant to Ahira, at least he thought. With the added opinion that sex had proven to be great like previous. Ahira left after a while, which was caused by the fact that he discovered a letter from her former lover the two had an argument, it made Ahira realize that she was still in love with this man. Thus he decided to play angry, whilst he wasn’t really angry but it was for her own good and told her off and left. It hurt him on the inside for a little while, but after a month or so he had forgotten all about it.

Month Two: After the break up Ahira spent his time going through Fiore. Doing missions and doing mundane tasks to fill his time. He had gotten used to the life of a rookie, or so he thought. It was time for him to do something more interesting in his life, something that would sparkle more excitement, excitement that he once had more then he did now. He missed those feelings, alas he looked on the world map. He had gone through Minstrel, Pergrande, Seven and many more nations. But that was only like forty percent of the world. Well to be fair Pergrande was pretty massive compared to Fiore. But he hadn't gone through the entirety of it yet, nor was he planning on. Since he'd pretty much get arrest on sight upon entering one foot into Pergrande. For some unknown reason he wasn't allowed in Bosco. When he tried to enter the officials saw his passport, which was quite filled and denied him entrance which was shameful. Perhaps they thought that he was some kind of spy or something.

After packing up again the boy would set sail for the nation that is known as Midi! Midi was what Ahira had known as an Eastern Empire. It was a nation that was somewhat old fashioned. He liked the style. It cost a few hours of him to get over seas, since he didn't feel like traveling there by foot. He only had to go a few thousand miles with a boat instead of a few ten thousand miles by foot. After arriving he would travel through the country. Of course Ahira wanted to meet the emperor of this country but there was no way he had enough classifications to ever pull that off. But still, he had tried to get in contact with the prime minister. He decided to send a letter. After a week or so he received a reply. It was fun, but the prime minister of Midi wouldn't want to be his pen pal. Thus Ahira spent the rest of the month traveling through the mighty country.

Month Three:

Last edited by Ahira Navarre on 24th January 2014, 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Experience Gained: 150
    D: (/////)
    C: (/////)

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Icon_weapon_ge_bow_0002_redTimeskip Thread  - Page 2 Icon_armor_ge_neck_0003_blueTimeskip Thread  - Page 2 Icon_item_mount_quest_01Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Momo_icon__avatar__the_last_airbender__by_pinkfirefly135-d575wmc
    Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 2imb2oo

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 17th January 2014, 10:04 am

Several miles outside Era
    'Damn.. it..'
    Barely able to speak Frederick managed to utter two words while he looked at the palm of his hand. Just now he had coughed up some blood and now he felt it dripping through his finger. With his other hand he was leaning against a tree, trying to keep his entire body from falling down. While he leaned against the tree Frederick couldn't help but to throw a look behind him, not that there was anything following him but instead it revealed a red tainted horizon filled with the lingering smoke of Era. A city that now laid in ruins after the attack of Acnologia. The very city were Frederick was just defeated.
    The thoughts of his defeat made him angry again to such a point he smashed a fist into the tree he was leaning on.
    'That damned dragon! Before I even had the chance to drain it, it just flew off!'

The sudden retreat of the black dragon was a turning point in the battle for Era, and because of it the legal mages alongside with the council took the opportunity to drive back their invaders.
    Which resulted into another crushing and humiliating defeat. It was infuriating, that once again they had lost. To Frederick it looked impossible for the legal guilds to gain victory, they even had Acnologia on their side.
    'If that damn witch hadn't meddled in our plans... even Warden has lost...'

Even speaking to himself right now was a pain, almost every breath he took would send a shock of pain through his entire body. And talking made it even worse. But besides his severe condition there was one more thing that bugged him, he hasn't seen any of his mages around. Was he abandoned, did they leave him to rot? or had they fallen in battle. All this made Frederick realize one thing. That he truly was at a loss.
    'Tch is this my price to pay for all my dark deeds, being alone again in the end..'

His thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly heard the light treading of two small feet in his vicinity, which was immediately followed by a childish giggling. A moment later the young mage from his guild stood before him, and started to speak to him with her purposefully childish lisping. It was a method to make her appear more like a child, even though she was actually a dead decaying body.
    'Oh, Mister Fredwick are you hurt?'

'Sinali.. good I need your help.. we need to get back?'
    'But Mister Fredwick, you should stay were you are..'
    What do you mean, We don't... have time for your childish games Sinali'
    Mister Fredwick, Mister Fredwick, you have failed us...'

In that last moment the small girl suddenly stood right in front of him, just a mer inch apart. And during it some of her ribs shot out of her body and penetrated Frederick's. And with a smile that would fit an innocent child she looked up at him and stared straight at his face. And from it she could read Frederick's unbelief.
    Sinali retracted her ribs from Frederick's body and took a few steps back so that he would fall over.
    'Sinali..why..'
    'Oh poor Mister Fredwick, your own selfish desire has made you unfit to lead us.'

When Frederick looked up he could already see that Sinali had turned his back on him and started to walk away. His eyes were still widened, unable to comprehend the betrayal that just happened. The truth was, his madness to bring back his fiancee from the dead has blinded him for any betrayal from in the guild.

'Blessed are the dead Mister Fredwick.. Blesser are the dead'

That was the last thing he heard before everything got dark and Sinali faded into the night sky.

Three weeks after Era

'Why is everything so dark.. and what is that sound.. livestock.. cows? Oh wait.. are my eyes closed. Why are my eyes closed again.. oh yeah that girl..Sinali..ugh maybe I should open them'
    When Frederick finally decided to open his eyes he got greeted by a rather foggy vision, with a rather vague figure towering above him. But besides his clouded vision he could still distinguish certain furniture. It appeared as he was in some sort of room.
    'Where..where am I' asked Frederick while he tried to sit right up. But the moment he tried to he was being met with a stabbing pain the shocked through his chest. And with a natural reaction he grabbed his side with his hand. As if that could stop the sudden burst of pain.
    'Woah! Take it easy there, your wounds are not fully healed yet!

Two hands suddenly were pushing him back down, and left Frederick starting at the figure from before. But now his vision had ben cleared so that he saw to his surprise, that the figure that was hanging above him was actually a girl.
    'You have been laying in here for about three weeks, so you just can't stand up and walk away you know'
    'Three.. three weeks?! Have I been out that long?

Hearing that Frederick was unconscious for almost an entire month, would stir up his mind enough that it became one big turmoil of several scenarios that could have happened. But before he could get a grip on it he was being pulled out from his chain of thoughts by the girl next to him.
    'Well not the entire time, you were awake sometimes. Not that it mattered, because you still seemed unaware of your surrounding. You'd just stared into the distance mumbling someones name.. Cecil or something.'
    'Ah.. okay.'
    Frederick replied with a rather short answer and turned his head away after hearing the girl mentioning part of Cecilia's name. It was just a small part of it, but it triggered enough memories in Frederick to be troubled by it. The girl next to him apparently noticed it as she suddenly looked a bit ashamed. And mumbled an apology while staring at her lap.
    'So ehm.. where am I?'
    Said Frederick trying to shake his mind off his former fiancee. And as he turned his head towards the girl again he took notice of her appearance. She was a bit different then most of the other girls Frederick had met in his life. Even though she had a pretty face with sparkling eyes, the girl had a bit of tomboyish look. Mostly because her hair was cut very short. The clothes did the part too, she was wearing a grey overall that she had unzipped. Making the top part of the overall hanging partly besides her, while she had the sleeves tied around her waist so that it wouldn't hinder her while she walked. Beneath the overall she wore a black and rather tight undershirt. It made Frederick realize why she was a bit different, in his life he'd only met a certain type of girls. Like when he was younger and still was being dragged to any aristocrat party his father threw, he'd only met girls from wealthy families. And later on when he became a part of Savage Skull he'd almost wouldn't meet any girl at all. And when he did they tended to be a bit psychotic. No the reason why this girl seemed different to him was because she was a commoner.
    'Ah well, you are at my home. A small farm just a mile or two away from Okubara Village'
    'Okubara village? That is like a an entire day ride from Era... how did I get there?
    'You were brought here by some people who were fleeing Era, don't know how they find you. But they just couldn't leave you behind that was until they reached my farm that is. They were riding a carriage that was pulled by a horse. Only they have pushed that poor animal too it's limits until it just couldn't go any further, so they decided to leave you and the cart behind. Saying that you would only slow them down'
    'I probably would have done the same thing...'
    'Hmm maybe I would too but my gramps always told me to do the right thing, So after they brought you here I patched you up. Which was quite some work you know.'

Only now Frederick realized that he was entirely covered in bandages, he didn't felt it before because he was still a bit numb. Nor did he paid any attention to it. But now that he realized it he noticed that his entire chest and most his waist were covered in it. Meaning that she had to undress him to apply these bandages. Frederick immediately placed his hand on his left part of the chest, right where his heart was. The place where his guild crest was positioned.
    'Yeah.. I have seen your tattoo'
    Said the girl as a reply to Frederick's reaction. But her answer sounded a bit neutral, as if it didn't really matter to her that he was from one of the darkest guilds that Fiore has ever known.
    'Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Just recover as soon as possible, so that I can put you to work'
    'Put.. me to work..girl if you knew who I am you wouldn't..'
    'Doesn't matter! Because of you I missed quite some work on the farm. So when your healed and all you have to repay.'
    The girl had interrupted Frederick in the middle of his sentence and had stood up from the crutch that was standing beside his bed. After that she walked out of the room, but not before she stopped in the middle of the door opening. Only to say a few word to him without even turning around.
    'My name is Samantha by the way'
    'Frederick.. Frederick Corbyn from Clover Town...'

2 Months later
    A loud thumping sound was to be heard every time Frederick swung the head of a huge mallet onto a wooden pole. Shoving the pole deeper into the ground with every hit. It was maybe not the most enjoyable work to do, but fixing a fence was one of the few things that he was actually capable of doing around the farm. That and other hard labor.
    After one more swing he put the mallet down, so that he could lean on it. And while he did he grabbed a part of his cloak that was hanging besides him over another pole. Only to wipe off some of the sweat from his forehead.
    If you knew Frederick well you would know that this was a rare sight of him, normally he wore the cloak so that it completely shrouded him in mystery. But now that he was working under the scorching sun he was only wearing an undershirt with a pair of black pants. Revealing Frederick's real appearance, that consisted out of a man in his late twenties with raven black hair. But even though he could swing the big wooden mallet at ease, his body didn't show much muscle. At least not enough that people would expected from a farmhand.

Frederick looked around and saw that Samantha standing near the stalls next to a horse. That she was grooming tenderly. As usual she wore a grey overall that was unzipped so that the top part would fall down and hang loosely besides her hips. Over the past couple of months he had grown quite fond of her, not just because she nursed him back to health but also since a long time he had found someone who he could actually talk to.
    Well not that it went that easy, at first Frederick barely said a word and he just listened to her yapping on about her life on the farm and what she bought at the nearby village. But eventually she started to drag Frederick into her own life, asking for his opinion on decisions she was about to make. And eventually Frederick started to enjoy her presence and the fact that he could talk to her. But there were moments that Sam's mood suddenly turned a bit more evasive and rather reserved at times. And that was mostly when Frederick would ask about her past, he knew that she lost her parents at a young age and grandfather couple of years ago. But she never told him how. And then there was the moment when she was to about to change his bandages, every time she unwrapped his chest and his guild tattoo showed Sam would suddenly fall silent and look away.

It didn't take long before she realized that Frederick was starting at her and answered that by throwing a gentle smile towards him. And for a moment Frederick felt different, he realized that he genuinely felt at ease. As if everything that happened in the past didn't matter and could melt away. Maybe he could actually find some peace here on this small farm.
    But when thoughts happiness tried to fill his mind an image of Cecilia appeared just as quickly, reminding him that he yet a goal to fulfill. He would shake of the image of his former fiancee and smiled back at Sam. It was only a fake smile to mask the fact that Frederick couldn't stay here forever, not if he wanted to bring Cecilia back from the death. And whatever small piece of happiness he had found here didn't weigh up to the heavy burden he was carrying.

Later that evening Frederick and Samantha were sitting at the diner table with a pot of stew in the between them.
    'So the fence is coming along nicely huh' said Sam while she was gulping down some of the stew. But for some reason she didn't looked him in the eyes while doing so, instead she was staring at her plate.
    'Yeah.. at this rate I will have it fixed by the end of the week'
    'Ah thanks.. anyway I wanted to ask you something. You see they are having a festival at the town, and ehm.. I wanted to ask you if you would like to go with me'
    'Go where?'
    'The festival! I want to go to the festival with you.'
    'oh..OOH!'
    When Frederick finally realized what Samantha was actually asking he could only stare at her with a dumb look upon his face. He didn't know how to react to that, better yet he didn't know how to remember how to react. It was such a mundane and normal request of him, something he'd haven't heard when he was at Savage Skull.
    'Geez nevermind!' replied Sam when Frederick's silence took to long. Clearly upset by his dumbfounded face.
    But when she walked away Frederick quickly recovered himself.
    'Wait, off course. It's only.. I haven't done something like that in a while'
    'Great! Can't wait.'

Later that evening Frederick was waiting for Sam just outside the house. And when she finally stepped outside he was surprised to see her in an entire different appearance then he was used to. Instead of the overall and boots she was wearing a short orange colored summer dress. The farmers boots were replaced by your typical american type cowboy boots. As she asked if Frederick was ready to go, he'd only nodded.

The town was greatly decorated you could easily that the townsfolk gave it their all to create something that they could be proud off. A variety of colored lanterns would pleasantly lit up the stall in their colors. While the scents of food filled the air.
    In the meantime Samantha checked out as many stands as possible it seems, getting overjoyed by most of the things she saw. Frederick on the other hand just followed her most with his hands put behind his back, smiling a bit awkwardly at her enthusiasm. But he couldn't blame her for it, he figured that after all the time she spends on the farm a small festival like this was probably more then just a break for her. Something she could actually enjoy and have fun for once.

As the evening carried on the festival slowly came to an end, but also something were everyone was waiting for. A firework show, that was being held at a small lake just outside of town. There Frederick and Samantha would stand next to each other and watch the fireworks paint the night sky into colorful spectacle. Just a bit away where the rest of the people had gathered.
    Frederick himself would watch non stop until he was sure that the last of the flares was send into the sky.
    'Ah, over already. You know I don't even remember when I saw one of these before.'
    'ah..'
    Sam's reaction sounded rather sad, definitely not what Frederick was used to from her. And when he look her way, he saw that her head hung down a little. So that she stared at the ground. It immediately worried him. He'd never saw her like this, sure he had seen her down so every now and then. But that was mostly when her chickens didn't lay enough eggs, or when she didn't sell much of her goods in town. But he'd never seen her sad.
    'Sam?.. Is there something wrong?'

'Frederick... did I ever tell you about how my grandfather died..'
    Frederick wanted to answer, tell her that she didn't needed to tell him if she didn't want to. Yet he knew that she would tell him anyway. No matter what Frederick would say. This was something that she needed to do.
    'He was just working on the fence as you were the last couple of weeks. And he would just joke around as he always did. Trying to embarrass me with question about love and boyfriends and such. That was just the kind of man he was, funny and smart. But even though he had his wits, even he couldn't see what was coming next.'
    'What happened Sam.. tell me'
    'It was in the same year when all the criminals and thugs had rallied under one flag, when they would terrorize everything in Fiore. We'd had a Rune Knight outpost stationed in our village back then. So it was only a matter of time till our village became a target too. And when it did those men came and killed every one of the knights. When they were done they walked outside of town and eventually reached our farm. At first they were going to leave this place alone, not even paying attention to us. If they only weren't bragging about what they did. It angered my grandfather so much he'd eventually walked up to them. Scolding them for their behavior. But even before he could finish they would kill him,... shoot..shooting a beam straight through his chest. They would.. laugh Fred.. so much they just stood there and laugh. They didn't even bother to say something, they'd just laugh and left... Frederick.. these men.. these men...'

Frederick couldn't believe what he was hearing, not that was not true he didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to know what came next. He already knew the answer.
    'No.. can't be.. don't say it. This can't be true, just when I thought...'
    Frederick thoughts where all over the place, trying to tell himself a false truth. But it didn't work, Samantha's next words would pierce through him just as the Sinali's attack did back then'

'These men.. had the same tattoo as you Frederick. They were from the same guild as you..'
    'Sam..I'm so sorry.. it wasn't my..words can't..'
    'Don't apologize please... I just wanted you to know. You may be a member of that guild, yet you didn't control everything that happened right. You couldn't have known that my grandpa.. was killed by your guild mates. God.. I hated them so much. I even wanted to let you rot when you were brought here... but my grandfather taught me to give everyone a chance.. but all this. You needed to know.. if you are going to stay here.. You needed to know this.'

Frederick's mind was now in complete turmoil, because everything she told him came all to one thing. One thing that she didn't know of Frederick. Something that she guessed wrong. He wasn't just a mere foot soldier of the guild, no back then he was it's keeper. He was Lord Frederick Corbyn, the intellectual mind of the guild that oversaw any attack the guild would do. If her grandfather was killed by his former troops, then that happened because he gave the order.
    All this was the only thing he could think about, even though when the walked back home in pure silence. He didn't had to guts to talk to her. He was just to scared of his own words. As if Sam would instinctively know if Frederick would merely talk.
    Back at the farm Frederick and Sam would stand still a few moments, right in front of the house. until she made an excuse to check on the farm animals. Frederick would watch her walk away a few second before he decided to enter the house. There he would immediately walk up to his room with only one thought on his mind.
    "I need to leave! I can't stay here... not after what I have done..'
    These words replayed in his head continuously, so much that he'd eventually listen them. He'd saw it as the only option he had left. The thought that he had taken away her only living relative was ripping him apart.
    'I don't deserve this... What was I thinking?! That I could be happy.. Cecilia I am such a fool.. Cecilia....cecilia!! How could I forget, how could I stagnate in my goals. I never should have stayed here and put my search for you on halt!'
    Slowly but certain Frederick fell back to his old self, remembering the things he had done. The thing he was supposed to do, casting away any chance of happiness he could have find here. Even if it broke the remained of his soul. Maybe it was the last chance he would ever get, that he didn't know. Yet he knew one thing, he had to get out of here.

He grabbed his cloak that hung over a chair, and put the cloak's collar over his neck. Making it fall over his shoulders and instantly covering his entire body. And just as he used to do, he would pull the hood of his cloak back over his head. Concealing his face behind a dark shadow.

He stepped outside of his room, and quickly walked into the living room. There he'd instantly would reach for the door that lead outside. But when his hand would touch the knob he heard Sam's voice coming from behind him.
    'Frederick...why are you wearing that?
    Frederick kept standing still, with his hand on the door knob. Afraid to turn around and look her in the eyes. Questioning himself of he should tell her who he really was.
    'Are.. you leaving.. because of what I told you? Please don't.. It isn't your fault. You don't control what others do..'
    He couldn't keep it in any longer, he had to tell her. Even if it meant getting her hate, no he couldn't stop now, he had to bring back Cecilia. And to do that he had to be alone.
    'No.. it is my fault...I am Lord Frederick and back then I was the keeper of Savage Skull...' I controlled everything. Made every decision without out remorse and the slightest idea of the consequences.'
    'What.. what are you saying!?'
    'Your grandfather's death.. is because of me.. because of my orders'
    His voice had returned back to it's usual self, a cold and hollow sound. Devoid of any joy that life could offer. But Samantha wouldn't notice that, because at this point tears were streaming down her cheeks. While she was screaming out of the top of her lungs.
    'STOP IT!!! DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS!!!'
    'I killed your grandfather.. I gave the order to attack this town. In matter of fact, you can consider yourself lucky. Those men were supposed to rid this entire place of the map'
    Samantha's face was taken by shock and her eyes were empty as if she was staring into nothingness. Unable to cope with what she just heard.
    'please.. stop talking...' her voice was soft and fragile. almost without a sound.

Frederick would stared down upon her from under his hood, he had said everything he needed to say. Knowing this he turned around and opened the door. And as he walked out the scene would end with a hooded figure walking away from the door opening. That showed a Samantha falling on her knees and shoving her face deep inside the palm of her hands. While she loudly cried from her heart that was being torn apart. Just right before the door closed.

A few hours later Frederick stood next in front of the same lake he was watching the fireworks. Only those moments felt already as distant memories. Because once again Frederick clearly saw his only and true goal in front of him. The sole reason of his existence.
    He'd reached with his hand inside his inner pocket, and pulled out a small booklet. A journal that a member of his guild had given to him several months back. As he stared to his cover, he started to remember it's contents again. When he did his aura started to appear, creating a black and dark mass that crept all around him. All originating from him. While he said something to himself with an ominous voice. A voice that forebode dark events in the near future.
    'Kyll Vie...you might be the very answer that I am looking for...'

A year Later - Rose Garden

There she was, the very person he was tracking for almost a year now. Frederick could see her clearly from the rooftop he was standing on. Little did she now that despair would descend upon her soon. Only she was with someone else, a man. But he didn't seem that significant. Just a mere obstacle in his plans.
    As the duo would walk away from a booth, a conceited smile would appear on Frederick's face. He knew it was time, he knew he was close to his goal. And with that as his last thought he would disappear into his own darkness. That slowly started to grow.

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 4th March 2014, 3:04 pm; edited 11 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 17th January 2014, 11:18 am

The events in Era caused Leonard to realize that there was something more in the world. That there are dangers, people, culture, and traditions. Furthermore, he knew that he is not strong enough to stand against the new stronger forces in the world that may threaten his family, his Fairy Tail. He needed to become stronger and wiser.

During the first four months, Leonard ventured to his adoptive father's home country of Ca-Elum. There he met Eorlund's family and stayed with them. During his stay, Leonard learned more about the art of blacksmiths and humility. He was working on forging more weapons for his arsenal, reforging the Dragonbane, a sword given to him by his master when he was young, and a Frying Pan made from the strongest metal in Ca-Elum which he seeks to imbued with power. The Frying Pan was specifically made for Heero because of how much trouble he can get in to. Here is determination and patience was tempered like the metal he works with. During his down time, he was taught, or reminded of the things, the values he held on to that made him become the Swordsman many people came to admire. Leonard also found working at the forge to be a good work out. The heavy things he lifts and the constant banging of metal further improved his upper body strength, especially that on his arms.

This was all done in his three months of stay. At the last month, he worked on an experimental weapon. A blade made from a material he learned about from the previous months. It all began when Leonard was mining for ore inside the island's volcano. When he was satisfied with what he got, he returned to his forge and studied each ore. He found one ore was suitable for light, quick weapons while the other for heavy strong weapons. He also found a "slot" in both ores, a room for improvement. Melting them down together and by accident, an aluminum fell to the smelter and mixed with the two ores. At first, he thought it wouldn't work out so when he got the resulting ingot, it was very light and didn't see any properties of the strong ore. This made Leonard very disappointed. He looked down, and sighed before throwing the ingot at the wall. But surprisingly, the ingot broke the wall instead. It was such a wonder, normally the light ore won't be able to break the wall.

Hoping that he had found the answer, he eagerly picked the ingot up and placed on the anvil and hammered it with the Earthshaker. Remarkably, the material was intact. It made him so happy that he raised the ingot how up and danced around and called the ingot Eorlunite. And the next day he forged a weapon from it. A quick light blade, but brings forth destruction like the wrath of a god. This concluded his stay in Ca-Elum, but Leonard needed to train more for the sake of Fairy Tail and so, he thanked the Gray-Manes who has been his family for four months and left, journeying towards Middi.

Last edited by Sir Leonard on 8th February 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 60684_s
    Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th January 2014, 12:25 pm

First 3 months:
    Coming in right after Era, Kyll will be in a coma after using an H+ Guild spell and instantly becoming stronger than she could ever imagine. Upon waking up, Zeno, Kyll and Alye will have a conversation regarding her current situation and Kyll is still clueless as to what had became of her mother. No one really wanted to tell her just yet. Kyll is upset by Harland's death and will do anything to honor his name. So she decides that she officially will walk in the roads paved in the light rather than the dark. Kyll is also upset that she won her fight with a pretty cheap shot. She really wanted to fight Faust in his demon force mode. She knew that she would be able to win that fight. She looks forward to her next fight with Faust. Kyll has overheard conversations about Alye's brother, but she doesn't know his name. Kyll speaks to Alye about meeting her brother one day, perhaps that was a mistake. Kyll also comes across a very special frying pan. The Cooks Ware 24 inch Frying Pan 9000. The woman she bought the pan from stated that it was enchanted. The pan could knock out people who 'sparkle.' Kyll had no clue, but she loved the pan to begin with. After all this was the creme de la creme of pans. She noticed that the pan would disappear, but when ever she held her hand out, it would come to her. She named the pan Twinkie.

Second 3 months:

Third 3 months:

final 3 Months:

Last edited by Chancellor Kyll on 17th January 2014, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 17th January 2014, 1:53 pm

STILL WIP, but simply minor things like maybe adding a bit more dialogue scenes, other than that, essentially done.

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Nye9nc

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Ea4ae7465437e3ffe9c3e4679369ea3fe93d7784da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709195ea05a60a9cc861287_zpse8adef64
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 1ew2ol

- Reiki

After the battle in Era with the revival of Acnologia, the King of Dragons, Reiki decided he needed much more training. He had become what is known as the 3rd Generation of Dragon Slayers, having powers equivalent to that of god and demon slayers. Yet despite having these powers for months before the attack, he had little control of his magic, if any at all since it had gained such a massive spike in power. He wasn’t of any help to the people of Era against such a powerful being as Azrael had described Acnologia to be. His normal training wasn’t enough. Fiores coldest climates had now become nothing to him. He knew that to train his powers, he would need to go to the coldest place in all of earthland; the kingdom of his father known as Iceberg.

Hardly even a day after the attack on Era, Reiki set off to the North West from the top of the Eclipse Soul Guild Hall, his ice wings shooting forth, glistening in the rising sun. All he had was his clothes, a sack of supplies tied around his back, and a map of the world in his hands. He flew for a day straight until he reached his destination, the northernmost tip of Iceberg along the frozen mountain range of Kebnekaise. Reiki descended down into the valleys below, breaking off a nearby hanging icicle to munch upon as he landed. This place made the Silent Glaciers of Fiore look like a desert. This place was absolutely perfect. Here, surrounded by nothing but his element, Reiki would have free reign to completely hone and perfect his magic. Upon stowing the map back in his travel sack, Reiki punched a nearby wall of ice, cracking it into pieces as an icy aura engulfed his body. His skin all around his body began to change in appearance, ice blue scales forming over it. The scales made their way down his arm, ending at his knuckles in a pattern that resembled fangs. Reiki looked at another nearby ice wall at his reflection, seeing his own eyes change to be engulfed in white, trails emanating from them like warm breath on a cold day. This was his Dragon Force as a 3rd Generation. Now being able to control it to his will, he would start his intense training in this form, pushing his magic to its absolute limits in order to shatter them.

2 grueling months later, the Kebnekaise mountains now had so many additional layers of ice added to them, Reiki had lost count. Reiki’s control over Dragon Force was incredibly potent; his magic even more so. Azrael was rather impressed with Reiki’s progress, continually referring to him as “truly worthy of the family's legacy.” While Reiki was glad to hear his uncle complement him so, he realized he didn’t know much about his own family's legacy. His memories of his time spent with Gellidus had come back upon ascending to the 3rd Generation, but he wanted to know more.

After a day or so of flying through the frosted skies, Reiki found himself in Icebergs frozen capital, the great city of Biarmaland, somewhere around noon. He had heard from several villagers in his time spent in the country that if he wished to learn about anything concerning the country; it was to be found in the vast history recorded in Biarmaland’s library. On the outside, the building itself wasn’t terribly large at all. However, the building was packed to the brim with books, scrolls, stone and ice tablets; anything with even the slightest bit of historical significance to Iceberg was right in front of Reiki. The display was quite impressive to say the least; though not the least bit shocking. From the people he had met, the denizens of Iceberg all seemed very proud and dedicated to their history and traditions.

Several hours later, Reiki had learned so much about Iceberg and so little about his family legacy. There was plenty of things recorded about the ice dragons that made Iceberg their home and yet most of it seemed to be dismissed as nothing but myth. Naturally, Reiki would have sought to ask Azrael about their family, but there was a slight problem with that. While Azrael was surely wise and incredibly old, his wisdom came and went as it so pleased. His ramblings came and went only when certain subject matters came up between him and Reiki, yet the family lineage didn’t. While he found it strange, Reiki simply accepted that it was just how his uncle was.

As he continued reading, he came across a rather peculiar bit of information regarding the nations existence that seemed to set Azrael off. “The Birth of the Frost King. Centuries ago, an archeologist by the name of Falki Wolfbaen found an ancient, tattered crown during one of his digs in the plains that later became the location of our capital city, Biarmaland. Either by curiosity or something supernatural, Falki donned the crown upon his head. It’s doubtful that anyone was prepared for what happened next. The crown had an incredible power unlike anything even the mages themselves had witnessed. A devastating and powerful control over ice and all its like; at the price of your sanity. After a brief demonstration to his fellow archaeologists, the crown soon found itself practically glued onto Falki’s head. The crown is imbued with powerful dark magics that lurk within the might of its control over ice. These dark magics are what causes the wearer to go insane; driving them to seek nothing but to ensure the entire world is frozen over.

Not long after it’s discovery, Falki unleashed the full power of the crown, freezing over the lush plains of the country. The lands were ravished by constant snow, viciously cold winds, and hail that shaped the land to be the Iceberg of today; now and forever. Going absolutely mad with power, Falki soon threw away his name and declared himself ‘The Frozen King.’ He killed as he pleased, ruling over all this land he had created. The people were forced to rely on the mages of the land unlike they had before, making the mages their elders in hopes they would help them adapt and survive this deadly new climate. The people all lived in fear of their Frozen King, until a young lad by the name of Ulfr had enough of living under the king’s tyranny. With the blessing of his villages elder, Ulfr went forth with his mastery of Ice-Make Magic and challenged Falki for the throne. It was a long and terrible battle, but Ulfr’s willpower and skill with magic finally won the battle. Such set in stone the tradition for the right of the ‘Frozen Throne.’ Though the crown may drive them mad, no king since the first has committed such heinous atrocities. “ Huh, well that’s interesting..
    Reiki said aloud to himself as he finished reading the scroll, rolling it back up as he prepared to clean up his hours of research.

Hah! What kind of history is this? They honestly believe that some boy driven mad by that damnable crown is the reason Iceberg exists? How foolish!! These people have no idea of their own countries history, it makes me sick! Azrael shouted throughout Reiki’s mind, nearly giving him a headache. Calm down Azrael. I’m going to assume that story sparked your memory on something? Reiki asked in his mind, as to not appear crazy to the others in the library with him. Reiki continued cleaning up his research and placing everything back as Azrael began to ramble. You’re damn right it did! It wasn’t that crown that shaped Iceberg, it was your great grandfather, the first Ice Dragon, Ysmir! If it wasn’t for those damn scientists then this country would have never had to undergo the tyranny of their little “Frost King.” Always with the mortals and their lusts for power! It started all back when- Azrael continued to ramble, as his voice suddenly began to get quieter and quieter. Before he even knew what was going on, Reiki had collapsed on the floor, all the books and scrolls he was reading flying everywhere. As a part of his training, Reiki had decided to push himself to see how far he could go without food. That combined with his trip to Biarmaland and the information overload of his research lead to Reiki discovering the limit he wondered about.

Two days passed before Reiki finally regained his consciousness. Ugh...never doing that again…. he groaned, clutching at his head as he sat up. I would certainly hope not. You should be lucky it was just your bodies need of food, running around dressed as you are in our country. an elderly womans voice said, as the door to the room slowly opened. In walked a woman holding onto a magical staff which she used to aid her in walking as well as healing. The staff was simple in design, the only eye catching part of it being the floating crescent moon at the end of it made of ice. The moon was giving off a rather warm and radiant light, almost like the elderly womans attitude. All my years I have never seen someone dress as light as you in this country. Then again, in all my life I haven’t met an Ice mage with as much power in him as you! she said with a warm smile. Reiki wasn’t entirely surprised that the elder was able to figure out he was an Ice mage; he was in Iceberg after all. Thank you, maam. I came here to train figuring it’d be a good place to really harness my Ice Magic. he said, throwing his legs over the side of the bed. I’ll be fine now though. Thank you very much for your hospitality, I’ll be going now. he said as he hopped to his feet. He began gathering his things from the room, only really needing to put his boots back on. His jacket was enchanted to be incredibly heavy to aid him in his training; unsurprising that no one in the city could probably even hope to try and lift it off of him while he was unconscious. The woman kept the warm and welcoming smile on her face as Reiki began to walk out the door. If you’re ever in the area and feeling under the weather, don’t hesitate to stop back in! I’m one of the best healers we have in the entire country!  she said, Reiki simply responding with a confident nod. Once Reiki was out of the clinic, the woman let out a heavy sigh with a slight hint of happiness. It’s good to see you didn’t die out there when you ran off, Reiki. You’ve certainly grown since you left the orphanage… I wish this could be a more happy time, but no doubt, he has certainly taken notice of your presence with that magic coursing through your veins… I’m sure he remembers it all too well. she said as she walked out of the room with a much more down to earth and serious look.

After he left the clinic, Reiki tried to reinvigorate the conversation with Azrael to no avail. The only thing he remembered was the name of the first Ice Dragon; Ysmir. Reiki noted through his research that Ysmir was actually revered as the god of all things related to Ice. Reiki figured Azrael had no reason to lie to him about anything. While flying back to his training spot within the Kebnekaise mountains, Reiki thought over the fact that his great grandfather was Ysmir. Where did history go wrong over the years? Were all the first dragon kings of their elements somehow morphed during history into being revered as gods? Time simply flew by with the landscape as he thought this over. Before he knew it, Reiki was back in the mountains ready to resume his training once more.

A month passed as Reiki continued his pursuit of mastering his magic. Today was one of Reiki's trips to the coastal fishing town of Bergen; just north of his training spot. Whilst he could easily survive from just eating the ice off the mountains, it didn't offer any nutritional benefits to him. Fortunately for Reiki, he happened to pick a training spot near the best fishing village of Icebergs coastal borders. It was here in Bergen on this day that Reiki would come across a new friend.

While Reiki was going over the days catches with the fisherman, a loud scream came echoing from the southern entrance of the village. Reiki and plenty of the villagers ran off in the direction of the scream. The cause was from a little girl who was now calling for someone to help her polar bear-dog. Polar bear-dog's were very commonplace in Iceberg, kept as pets and used to aid the denizens in their hunting. A few hundred feet outside the village, the girls polar-bear was surrounded by a pack of Vulcans.

Another month after he had found Tsuki, Reiki finally decided it was finally time for him to return to Fiore. Over the past four months, with a little help from Azrael, Reiki had gained complete control over his new found powers. Reiki was also much different now physically. His build was much more defined than it ever was before; ripped, but not overly muscular. Reiki also gained a few new scars to join the one of a thunderbolt on his chest. One scar was a simple straight line down his right eye, ending at the tip of his nose on his cheek. The other adorned his left cheek, forming a cross. He had been a bit careless with his training, allowing a few stray icicles fly at him at the wrong time. The scars were thankfully not too bad, and seemed to blend fairly normally with his skin after a few months of healing. Reiki’s hair was now also longer, growing out on the back and adorning itself messily upon his shoulders. Liking the way his hair had grown, Reiki decided to keep it this from now on, letting it grow no longer than past the tops of his shoulders.

From here on out, Reiki would continue his training back in Fiore; but in a few different ways. As soon as he had returned to Karakuri, Reiki set out to find Sephiria, the guild’s Poison Dragon Slayer. He had met Sephiria not too long before the events that occurred in Era; being responsible for determining whether she was worthy of being classified as a C rank mage. With Kyll placing him as the one responsible for testing the strengths of all the current guild members, Reiki felt responsible for checking in on her. He found her within the guild’s training room, noticing she was having a rather difficult time improving her skills. Once he sat down and talked to her, Sephiria explained to him she had been having trouble as of lately with her training. Upon hearing this, Reiki decided it would be a good idea for the two of them to train together. However, it was more than simply the two sparring. Reiki knew that if they were ever going to stand a chance against Acnologia, they would need the strength of every Slayer; god, demon, and dragon alike. While he obviously couldn't prepare her to fight a dragon, let alone their “King,” Reiki knew that Sephiria would need real combat experience. Reiki brought Sephiria along with him on many missions, forming a rather close bond with her in the process. He began seeing her much like a daughter to him than just a simple student. This bond was one that would continue to grow throughout the year, with a few minor hiccups along the way.

Whenever he wasn’t on missions with Sephiria, Reiki found himself either out on his own missions or helping with the rebuilding of Era. After what had happened, Reiki’s desire to help people skyrocketed to a whole new level. Whether it was lending a hand with construction or building survivors a temporary shelter out of his ice, Reiki was glad to help out in any way he could. Any missions that he took on that involved Era he did for no charge. Reiki even decided to cut the rewards in half for every mission he undertook across Fiore. As he journeyed far and wide across Fiore, people began to call him Ysmir, the Dragon of the North. Reiki took to this name with pride. It was his great grandfathers, the first Ice dragon in existence; how could he not? Reiki hoped that this would catch the attention of the Magic Council. He wanted to become a part of the strongest known mages in all of Fiore; the Ten Wizard Saints. While he may not have been on the same level the strongest Wizard Saint, his guild founder Zeno Sombras, Reiki knew he was definitely amongst the strongest Fiore had. He also knew another of the Wizard Saints, Alye Reyold, with whom he had worked with much in the past. Reiki knew that being a Wizard Saint would mean people would rely on him on their time of need, but he was ready for this responsibility if he were to be granted it.

Six months into the year now, Reiki was still doing his best to help Sephiria grow stronger. While out on a mission with her, he couldn’t help but reminisce of his fellow Dragonic Storm members; Alye and Aian. He would tell her of the old days when Reiki and Aian used to get themselves into messes with their missions. As their powers grew and they teamed up with Alye, those problems seemed to grow with them. He also told Sephiria of the story when he had awoken his 3rd Gen. Slayer power and how that was when he discovered Alye was a Goddess Slayer. Reiki just sat there that night, rambling on and on just like his uncle Azrael would. He put the poor girl to sleep he was talking so much that night. He laughed slightly as he simply watched their campfire burning. He hadn’t seen either Alye or Aian over the past six months; naturally he was a little worried about them both. However, he knew the two of them would be alright. Alye was the student of the Storm Goddess, Ororo, and whether Aian admitted it or not, he was indeed the son of Gellidus’ old rival, Metallicana. Whatever they were doing, Reiki was sure they were both perfectly fine.

11 months in, the training Reiki was giving Sephiria was starting to slow down. Slowly but surely, something was causing her to become much more paranoid. Reiki couldn’t even get near her without her flinching and having a miniature freak out. Reiki even found her not carrying her blades around with her everywhere. What bugged him the most over this was Reiki couldn’t do anything about it. Even with the bond that the two had built up together, Sephiria kept her distance. It wasn’t just from Reiki; she was keeping her distance from everyone. No matter what he tried, he really couldn’t get through to Sephiria.

During this time of paranoia, Reiki spent the final month simply continuing his work across Fiore; trying to help Sephiria if he could at all. Whilst visiting the capital on a mission, he received a letter from a courier. This was quite odd, as Reiki had never really gotten a letter from anyone before. As he sat down in a restaurant, Reiki pulled the letter out of his coat pocket and opened it up. “To the one becoming known as Ysmir. I write this to you in secret as a warning. You’ve made a powerful enemy unintentionally. He seeks your life, but not immediately. He won’t strike until Earthlands climate is at its weakest. Prepare yourself for the Lunar Eclipse this coming year. I fear you may be one of the few alive in this world capable of stopping him. I will try my best to reach you before then.

An old friend.” ….. Well if that isn’t incredibly vague as hell? They couldn’t have at least been a little more specific? Seriously, could have at least told me who it was I managed to piss off this time….
    Reiki thought to himself, simply staring at the letter until his food arrived. Given the recent events that had happened over his life in the past few years since he had joined Eclipse Soul, Reiki now took nothing for granted. If he truly did set in motion events that may cause innocent lives to be lost, then he would do everything in his power to keep that from happening. He also knew he wouldn’t be alone in this either. He had Alye, Aian, and although she was being distant, Sephiria as well. These were the people he knew he could trust more than anyone in this world. He knew little of Kyll and the other members of Eclipse Soul, but he hoped that would change. Whatever mess he had gotten himself into, he knew that the guild would stand by him to help fix it. After all, the guild was his family. His weird, hell raising, ass kickin family.

template by darkee of btn.

Last edited by EclipseEx9 on 4th February 2014, 12:52 am; edited 6 times in total

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 471 Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 H05POqb Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 471
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 17th January 2014, 2:27 pm

Months 1-2: After the battle at Era Nightken took some time off for himself to unwind and once back he’ll be all set to go back to work. He made sure to have Tenshu stay at his house while he was gone which meant that if anyone tries to come near the house he has a guard wyvern ready to attack and he wouldn't have to worry about food for the big guy since he can just hunt down his own food. With all of his supplies Nightken decided to go somewhere he hasn't seen in over ten years. The old wood cabin he used to live with his master Izunagi further into the East Forest was his first place to visit and then from there it is where ever he feels like. It didn't take him long to find the place and he was surprised that the thing was still standing. Walking up to the door he saw it was on the floor and in pieces. Looking around the house there wasn't much left that wasn't covered in a thick layer of dust just stepping made a small cloud of dust near the floor. He found a few old picture in Izunagi’s room back when he was barely in his twenties and one picture he never thought he’d see again. A picture of both him and Izunagi together before they went to Thunder Island for the first time. Looking at it brought back so many memories of how things were back then so much easier because he was a kid and didn't think much of the future. Putting all of the photos in his duster pocket he left the place he called home for the last time. His travels brought him to the Mysterious Canyon which was a nice place to visit for some site seeing.

Months 3-7: During Nightken’s travels he found a group of five people near the Mysterious Canyon talking about some underground magic battles. He decided to follow them to the place since it seemed interesting, but he wasn't expecting them to lead him to an old looking cave. Being as stealthy as possible he watched as they made their way to a large metal door with a sliding slit. He was able to over hear what they said before going inside and waited a couple of minutes before trying to go in. Giving the password he heard the people use he was let in and was surprised about what he saw. There were four arena pits, waiting areas, a place for people to place bets, and even a grand spectator’s box above the center of the place. He saw the rules for the matches and surprised about them since this was an underground fight club. The rules were pretty simple matches are one vs. one, no weapons allowed to be used, but armors are okay, and no killing your opponent. He went over to the match roster and saw there was an opening with his interest peaked he decided to sign up. The first match he was in he faced a young woman who couldn't be more than twenty-five had brown shoulder length hair, wore simple street clothes and had a somewhat disturbing look in her eyes. Once the match began she disappeared and reappeared behind him kicking his side and pushing him back some. Keeping an eye on how she is moving he saw she was teleporting, but unfortunately for her he saw through her pattern and in one strike hit with his Rakiri Unleashed spell sending her flying into the wall falling unconscious. He won his first match in the underground battles and actually enjoyed the competition that was there. Over the course of four months he had won at least eighty percent of his matches there and those that he won he did so using his Rakiri Unleashed which ended up giving him the nickname among people in the underground magic fights as the “Electric Reaper” or to some “ER” for short. His most difficult battle that he barely won was against a man name Sebastian. He used a mix of hell fire and chain, but the main thing was that he wasn't man, angel, or demon. This man was a creature known as homunculi; they look human yet posses great and dangerous power. During the battle a collision of spells caused a power outage in the entire place, but the only light came from his hell fire and Nightken’s lightning pulsating around him. In a dangerous spell combo he unleashed his trump card Boa Zekaruga which severely weakened him and finished it with his Rakiri Unleashed. Before hitting the ground from magic drain Sebastian fell first which gave Nightken the win.
    During his time there two things changed about him one being he came across something called magic cigarettes. They don’t seem to cause the same issues that normal cigarettes do in fact they don’t have any side effects since they are just an imitation. Once someone finishes smoking one it turns into a harmless vapor and dissipates in the air. The cartons that they are in has duplication magic enchanted on them making it so long as at least one is left it will duplicate until the carton is full again. Two his lightning changed from being blue and black to just black in coloring he doesn't know how that happened, but it isn't too big of a deal.

Months 8-10: After his time at the underground fights he suddenly left leaving everything he had won behind along with a note saying “I’ll come back eventually until then take what you want from my winnings.” The different things he won was mostly items for boosting a person’s magic strength, but he didn't want them because his strength he earned and didn't take a shortcut to get it. During the next couple of months he was traveling different mountain terrains and found what looked to be a wyvern nest in a large cave. He saw the different types of wyverns and all the scales on the ground which actually made him to think and collected all of the black and white scales that he could get to without being noticed. He had enough to take to a tailor and they could make a nice outfit with it. Once he left the cave there were about four different normal species of wyverns. There was a black, white, green, and blue wyverns standing in front of him sniffing towards him the black, white, and green started to back away as the blue shot a lightning ball that roughly had a thirty foot radius at him. Sticking his hand out all he did was absorb the lightning ball with his Recharge spell. When it saw that it charged at him trying to bite him he dodged by causing a distraction by shooting lightning up at the snow mound above the cave causing it to fall in front of him letting him move out of the way before it tore through the snow mound. Using his Lightning Body he left the area quickly since he over stayed his welcome. He started to head home at his own leisure.

Months 11-12: He returned to the East Forest after his time away the place seemed to be the same except for the fact the there was a wyvern spike sticking in a tree. Making his way back to his house he could tell the Tenshu had done some expanding to the nearby area of the house. As he came near he whistled the usual way he calls to him and quickly his wyvern showed up in front of him glad to see him home. Petting him on the head Nightken went to his house and realized how much cleaning he has to do since almost an entire year has passed. Spending the next few days he did nothing but clean up his house and made sure the surrounding area wasn't too badly damaged. After he finished all the cleaning he went into Magnolia with a dufflebag full of the wyvern scales and took them to the tailor shop in town. When he put the bag on the counter the tailor was in awe looking at the scales. All Nightken wanted him to do was make a suit that looked similar to the normal clothes he wears when not on a job. After getting all of his measurements the tailor started to work on the order immediately. It took almost a month for him to finish but when he did it came out amazing. The texture of the scales made the suit look spectacular, but to his surprise there were still plenty of scales left. Nightken let the tailor keep the scales since they’re difficult to collect normally especially during this time of year. To show his thanks the tailor made a trade of the left over scales for the suit. Returning home he just decided to relax some by watching his TV and lit a magic cigarette. When the end of the year that he was gone came to a close on the last day he went to the guild in his new suit and an unlit magic cigarette in his mouth as he walked into the guildhall. Walking in he pulled out a black lighter with a blue Fairy Tail insignia on the back out of his pocket and lit the cigarette. Nightken was officially home and ready to get back to work as a Fairy Tail member.

Last edited by Nightken on 26th January 2014, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th January 2014, 7:23 pm

Intro - Lance sighed as he kicked the ground from under his feet. It had only been a month since the destruction of Era and now Lance was in a tunnel that his family had retreated too a long time ago after he thought they had died, but now that he was back with his family it didn't feel right because Griffon had died while protecting Lance from a attack. Lance now lived with his family and his friend Melody who had become really close to him since Era. The tunnels seemed to be some sort of town seeing as it had buildings underneath and such and it had a huge roof so it was more of a cavern. Lance had changed since that day in Era, he had seen family die that day. Draco mysteriously disappeared one day never to be seen again. Lance was now alone but his change was a good change, he became more relaxed and more open to the world.

Month 1 - Melody ran through the town trying to find Lance who had challenged her to a game of hide and go seek. After a while she got tired and started to yell "I give up!" she said laughing a bit and Lance took off his hood and became visible again "You give up already?" Lance said who had been following her the whole time. Melody giggled a little "Hey that's cheating!" She laughed as she walked over to Lance and put her arm around his shoulder "Say Lance, Now that you have settled down here how about you go and get a drink with me at the bar?" Melody asked him . Lance nodded in agreement and followed her as she took his hand and walked to the bar.  

The bar was made of rock on the inside and it wasn't that busy seeing as this was a rebel base that he now lived in. The bar was run by his father who gave him free drinks whenever he came in. "Welcome Son!" his dad said as his eyes lit up and ran to the back to start brewing some drinks. Lance sat down next to Melody and smiled "Hey dad, not to strong ok?" Lance smirked as his dad looked back and winked "I Will give you the strongest one I got! HAHA!" his dad laughed as he handed Lance a really dark drink and handed Melody a light drink. They both chugged it down and set their drinks down laughing.

Month 3 - Lance had gotten sick a lot over the time he had come here but he was liking it in the cavern so far because he was with his family. One day a desperate knock on his door was heard and he rushed to open it. When he did open it he saw a guy in a white lab coat who had a vile and a knife in his hand and before Lance could make an attack he was cut in the chest with the knife. The guy laughed as Lance dripped blood and fell to the floor "I will have a full vile of blood for the boss this time!" the guy said as he collected the blood and ran out of the cavern and back to wherever he came from. It was late at night so no one could come to his rescue.

In the morning he wake up only to find himself in Melody's room. "Lift up your shirt..." Melody said as he got out some glasses so she can take a closer look as Lance took his shirt off. The cut was deep and it had left a huge scar going across his chest. "I don't think I can fix that Lance..." Melody grimaced as she took off her glasses and collapsed on her bed that was next to the bed Lance was sleeping on. "I am afraid you will have to stay at my place until everything is fixed." Melody concluded.

Month 4 - The guy in the white lab coat rushed down the halls of the lab until he finally entered a room that had machines with people in them. One of them was a little girl with cat ears and the other was empty. "These experiments to make an exact copy of Lance have failed, but this one.... this one wont." The guy said evilly as  he poured the blood into a machine that started to collect the data and form a body. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA!" the guy laughed evilly as he was walking out he tripped and hit a red button that made the girl with cat ear fall out and into a river. The guy dismissed it and went on with his day.

Month 5 - The girl awoke in a little cavern and as she looked around she saw that there was buildings everywhere and lights on the roof of the cavern that glowed dimly. Lance was walking outside when he saw her and ran over to pick her up "Who are you?" Lance muttered to himself as he picked her up and carried her over to Melody's place.

As she lie on the bed dazed Melody opened a book and flipped through the pages. "What are you looking at Mel?" Lance said as he looked over her shoulder. "This is your uncles work book. It talks about all the work he has done and it sais here that..." Melody started to say but then she got cut off "They are trying to make clones of you... This girl... she is supposed to be a clone of you..." Melody stared at the page in awe. Lance looked at the girl up and down "This girl looks nothing like me." Lance said as he stared at the girls cat ears and flowing blue hair. Melody looked up form her book "Most likely a failed attempt..." she said before returning to the book.  "Does that mean that Lance is my dad?" the girl said as she sat up and started at Lance. "technically speaking, yes Lance is your dad." Melody responded closing her book and putting it away to go sit by Lance and the girl. Lance cocked his head "what's your name?" Lance asked her. The girl shook her head "I don't know what my name is..." The girl said quietly. "Let's call you Lea..." Lance said quietly as he ruffled the girls hair with a smile.

Month 10 - Lea had become quite accustomed to the life in the base and was being taught magic by Melody who specialized in defense and Healing. Lea played with Lance everyday and thought of him as a father and although Lance didn't admit it he loved Lea and thought of her as a daughter.

Back at the lab the body that had been created with the blood was finished and as the guy opened the container the body stepped out and stretched before opening his eyes. The clones eyes were blood red and its voice was deep and demonic "Looks like I finally made it into his world!" the clone explained. Little did the scientist know that he didn't just make a clone but let Evil Lance out of his world and into Lance's world. "You there... did you help me get out?" Evil Lance said and the guy nodded in excitement. Evil Lance smirked and walked over to the guy then stabbed him "Thank you for letting me out..." Evil Lance said with a laugh as his hand glowed black as his minion appeared beside him "Come minion we have some revenge to attend to..." Evil Lance said as he walked out of the lab and set course for the base.

Month 11 - Evil Lance had entered town through a secret way and was sneaking around killing people when a siren went off "ALL RESESTENCE TO THE SQUARE!" the voice yelled as soldiers went and surrounded Evil Lance. Evil Lance laughed as his minion grew into a huge demon with horns and red eyes. Lance hid behind one of the shields that the shields his dad had and whispered something in his ear. His dads eyes widened "Are you sure you want to do this?" his dad asked in a concerned tone. Lance nodded "Yes... I have to... to end this..." he said as his dad smirked "Go get him Lance!" his dad said and with that Lance took off running into the square. The demon brought his hand down to slam on the ground and Lance slid under it "OPEN FIRE!" his dad yelled when the demon was down and the guards started shooting magic at the demon.

Lance was now face to face with himself "What do you want?" Lance asked in a mad tone. Evil Lance laughed "isn't it obvious? I want to start a war!"  he yelled "Now if you will excuse me I have some where I need to be." he said as he jumped and created a hole in the ground which he fell through and Lea and Melody escaped outside of the base. The demon saw them and teleported out.

Lance looked down the hole before taking a deep breath and jumping in. The inside of the hole was dark and damp lit up with dark red lights making it even more spooky. Lance took off running as soon as he hit the ground. After a while he et up with Evil Lance who looked like he was a bit out of energy. "Stop!" Lance yelled and evil Lance turned around "Do you even know why I do this?!" Evil Lance yelled as he shot a shadow ball at Lance and it hit him in the stomach. "Humans killed my friend when we where younger... They tortured me and my friend." He said with a picture of the minion appearing in his mind and tears rolled down his face. "So that's what this is about... no wanting to lose a friend..." Lance said as he closed his eyes and clenched his fists "YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR DEAR FRIENDS..." Lance started to yell as he unsheathed his claws "WELL I DONT WANT TO LOSE MINE!" he yelled at the top of his lungs as Evil Lance summoned the sword of the shadow king "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" He yelled as he got closer to Lance. "See that's just it you say that you want to start a war... you say that you want to avenge your demon friends... but I can tell that deep down..." Lance started as Evil Lance was right in his face "That you want to be stopped..." Lance said as the sword broke and Lance swung at Evil Lance. Evil Lance hit the wall hard and had scratch marks on his face. "Minion... No... Gargoth... I believe in you..." he muttered as he laid there limp and got absorbed back into Lance's body.

Lance knew that Melody and Lea were in trouble so he ran out of the cavern and into the sun light only to be met by Melody and Lea who had taken a beating. "LEA, MELODY!" Lance yelled as he jumped into the air "Lance!" they both said in unison as Lance landed on the demon head and jumped off behind it "Dusk....BLADE!" Lance yelled as a sword appeared behind him and he thrusts his hands forward. The sword shot at the demon then separated into five sword that each hit the demon in the head. The demon fell and burst into shadows and going back to the shadow realm. Lance looked at the two and smiled before passing out.

Month 12 - Lance packed up his bags and was ready to go back to his other home... Fairy Tail. As he walked out of the cavern he was stopped by Lea who jumped on his back "I'm coming with!" she laughed. Lance sighed with a happy smile "Fine." he said as he walked out. On there way back Lea tapped on Lance's shoulder "Hey Lance, is it ok if I call you dad?" Lea asked in her sweet five year old voice Lance sighed again "Sure..." He said with a slight smile as they continued back on the road to Fairy Tail.

As they arrived in the desert town they saw that there were some guys in black coats staring at them with their hoods on. Each one of them a different size, One of them really small, one of the seemed to be flying, one of them seemed to be an average size and the last one seemed to be a bit taller than average. The flying one stood on the tall persons shoulder. Lance and Lea stared at them "Who are you guys?" Lance asked while getting into a fighting stance. "Stand down..." The tall one said, she sounded female. As they each took off their hoods one by one Lance saw that the tall one was a girl, the average one was a boy, the flying thing looked to be a small little dragon looking thing, and the small one looked to be a wolf. Lance smiled at the last two who took off their hoods "Its been a while Wolfy... good to see you Draco!" Lance said laughing a bit. The man stepped forward and introduced himself as Jonah and the girl called herself Mia. "I would like to offer you a deal..." Jonah said quietly "We would like you to join our organization... Ancient Dynasty... There are four of us right now and you could be the fifth." Jonah continued as Lance nodded "Sure." Lance simply said as he took the guild crest out of Jonah's hand and put it in his coat pocket. Mia threw a pouch of jewels at Lance "Go back to your guild using this..." Mia  said with a smile as they bowed and walked away.

"What a weird group..." Lance mumbled as he got on the train and took a ride back home to Magnolia. When they reached there Lance looked up at the sky and smiled "Lea, were back home..." he said as he started his way back to the guild.

As they walked back to the guild Lance got a head ache as memories spun through his head as pictures of the past two years rapidly came across his head. Pictures of Simon‚ Rita‚ and Sephiria raced through his head then disappeared as Lance awoke in a dark tunnel with some people walking farther in. Lance took a closer look and saw that they were his friends. Then he appeared in a throne like room where Evil Lance sat "Do you know why I called you here?" he asked in a calm voice. Lance got ready to fight "What do you want?!" He yelled at Evil Lance. Evil Lance waved the question off "As you probably don't know my name is now Lex..." he said with a sigh "I do not intend to hurt you... I want to make a deal with you..." Alex said with a smile "We can join together when we fight... when I take control I won't kill anyone..." He said with a calm smile and Lance cocked his head to the side and put down his fists "Why are you helping me?" Lance asked. Lex grimaced a bit "Well when I was back at the lab they were talking about bringing back your uncle... plus when you beat me you kind of made me see the light..." he said as he motioned for Lance to take a seat "If you want to ever stand a chance of beating him you will have to make have all the sets of The Shadow Kings armor." He then said as he waved his hand and a sword and a necklace appeared before Lance "You already have two of them... there are fifteen pieces in all. I will guide you where to go next." He said as Lance nodded "Alright, so where do I go now?" Lance asked. "Go to Minstrel, there you will find the gloves." Lex said "But what if I cant get all of them in time?" Lance asked uncertain and Lex looked at him with a confident smile "I know you can." and with that the room faded to black and Lance was back in Magnolia with Lea staring over him "You ok?" Lea asked with a smile and Lance nodded "We will say a quick hello at the guild then we are heading to Minstrel." Lance said as he got back up and started to walk to the guild.

OOC: This is the ending to Lance's Shadow within arc.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 24th January 2014, 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 17th January 2014, 8:02 pm

Time Skip:

Important:

Last edited by Aedre on 10th March 2014, 7:38 pm; edited 16 times in total

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 ObrztW

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 17th January 2014, 9:47 pm

A reservation for the hidden hermit and his gangster bicycle.

Prologue:

“That thing is a mess! Look at it! All those barnacles! And the smell! Yuck!” Aldous ignored Abraxis’ comments in the background, his eyes solely fixated on the massive hull that took up the entirety of his vision. It was still as black as sin, with those same sharp angles that had made it looked poised to ram down any resistance in its path. Aldous felt a shaking hand reach out, smoothing it over the wall that he had known so well. Yes, it was still so cold, like a frost from hell. Perhaps it was the ship’s way of mimicking the sensation of the hearth, a way of saying…

“Anyway, welcome home, Aldous.” Abraxis, watching from the side, kindly spoke, a pang of jealousy jumping up suddenly within him. He knew it was a meaningless feeling, for his home was far and away, out of reach, yet forever taunting him with its intangible presence. In fact, for a good while of their travels together, Aldous had shared that exact same feeling before. It was the promise of empathy and side-to-side consolation to one another for their eternal separation from their homes that had motivated Abraxis to stick so tightly to Aldous’ side. Now, that motivation may just evaporate, much to Abraxis’ inner fear, as he continued to watch Aldous continue talking to the black walls, like old friends long separated by cruel Fate.

“Ten…years…Ten years of walking the earth, knowing that I can never reach you. And then you suddenly reach me. Showing back up in my life, all when I was ready to send you to the abyss of a past left behind.” Aldous murmured with his eyes half-closed. If he had opened them fully, he would have seen the entire ship, proving to him that what was before him was more than a hallucination, but a reality. If he had closed them completely, he would be scarcely ready for the images and voices of things long forgotten that are apt to overcome the floodgates. “This is not fair. You brought more than your bulk with you. No, you brought a lot more than that.”

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic. I was born here, too, you know.”

Aldous flinched, a solid rock welling up his throat at the cackling of that one voice behind the bars in his head. He then stopped himself and quickly drew his mental body to its full height. “Maybe, but it was I who chose to find the various special hideouts during hide-and-seek. It was I who devoured the texts of its grand library. It was I who tasted the delicacies of the ingenious Aunt Jorg and also helped out in making some of them. It was I who knew the people who also lived in it. And all while you were squirming in my mind, throwing a violent tantrum that was never heard. You know nothing about this place!” Aldous blinked blankly when he felt the unexpected clear-headedness of Purgatory reaching back into the deepest recesses. Apparently, his outburst had scared the menace away.

Abraxis watched on, unfazed by Aldous seemingly talking to himself. He had seen this happen over and over again, and while he noted that the conversations were getting more frequent, they also caused an unexpected benefit: the initial difficulty that Aldous had with dealing with Purgatory was starting to fade away, perhaps a sign of his growing experience with direct confrontation with the Entity of the Horizon. The bicycle swore that he was smiling so much that the metal lips of his bell was bending upwards; it was good to see that thing get beaten down for once.

“Well then,” Abraxis chirped, while Aldous was recovering from his outburst. Maybe he can deal with the ‘lack of motivation’ problem a bit later. “Shall we finally go in?”

Nodding in acknowledgement, Aldous paused for a moment before the endeavour, taking one more second to get a full view of the airship that was his home for ten years. Despite its continued maintenance of its ice-cold bite and its complexion of a looming shadow, the Grimoire Heart Airship was a shell compared to its former shelf, having been ripped apart by the one responsible for its destruction, pushed by the currents and barely kept buoyant on the sea by its dying magical engines for the past few years or so, until it finally slammed itself into a deserted beach on some remote island, stranded there and unnoticed. If it had not been a passing fisherman swept off his course by a fateful storm, everyone would have been none the wiser.
    Signs of its destruction and afterword age were clear all about the jet-black structure. Most obvious of all was the gaping lack of the tower that had held the ship’s highest and most restricted rooms, such as Master Hades’ throne room, along with his own more private one, not that it did much good against the shortcuts that Aldous faithfully recalled. It was most likely that the force that had grounded the airship had originated from somewhere around there.

Aldous did not pity the fact that the precious and powerful books in those rooms were now forever out of reach; even when he was a child, he had known, through sheer sensation upon sight that they had held extremely nefarious Dark Magic, far more cruel and sinister than his own Dark Magic, Amaterasu Formula. Aldous recalled that not even the strongest mages, the Seven Kin of Purgatory were allowed to read them and it was likely only thanks to Hades’ own precautions that the Guild Master could do it himself.

What Aldous was most focused on, however, was the general guild library, located much closer to the centre of the airship and according to memory, a good deal separated from the spire. While the collections within it are certainly not up to the grade of the Guild Master’s personal one, Hades had spent decades of his life collecting them and Aldous, having read them himself, knew that they will be of some value, maybe not to his own development, but perhaps if he chose some of the less ambiguously moral ones and sell them for a price, he might be able to earn a neat profit.

It was worth a look around.

“Hey, I found an opening that’s not colonised with barnacles and clams yet! Let’s go through from here!” Abraxis called out, snapping Aldous out from his thoughts. While he mutely watched the bicycle enter with unusual quickness, Aldous sighed to himself. His previous train of thought was purely motivated by a logical benefit-maximizing basis, a reflex developed after ten years of looking after himself and Abraxis’ stomach. “This is my home.” Aldous gave another uneasy glance. “Or what’s left of it.”

“Perhaps I should not be so….unsentimental. Maybe, I should just give it one final tour.” And so, deciding upon that, Aldous entered after Abraxis, feeling like a child walking into his mother’s embrace.

"Welcome home." And Aldous listened to the grudging voice inside for the first time.

"Yeah," he replied, half-aware that he was holding back tears as he begun to uncontrollably recognize sights. The near-accident with that porcelain jar. The mock sword-fighting with those display knock-offs. The game of Make-the-Swiss-Roll with this carpet right under his feet. Sliding down the stairs on those paintings.

"I've got a lot of catching up to do."

The Year:

When Aldous completed his trip down the memory lanes and fully enjoyed himself during his tour of the half-destroyed ship, he found that the engines of the ship were still fully operational, or at least the sole one that was left out of all of them. While the damage to the rest of it would never make it fly again, it still maintained many of the magic-powered services inside the ship. Food refrigeration, water, lighting, cooking appliances, even air-conditioning (>.<), all of that was still fully running after all this time. Aldous had more than a little praise for the ones who designed the ship. It made an idea that had been silently brooding inside him now begin to call out furiously for his attention, manifesting as a nagging urge in the back of his head. At first, he did little with it and only held on to it for consideration in another time. But it was when he came into the library that he finally accepted it.

His memory, perhaps due to him being a child then, did not recall the guild library being that big. To make manners worse, turbulence, ship-rocking and the final impact from the landing on the beach must have been responsible for all of the shelves tumbled down onto the ground, their contents spilled across the floor like beans from an upturned can. Even though some books might have been lost from the destruction, it would take him years to fully read through all of the remaining ones at his disposal, all the while organizing it properly so as to make sure that he can correctly track his progress. It was then that he determined that he had no choice but to stay at the Grimoire Heart airship and call it home for a while.

But Abraxis had something to say about that.

Inter-rim Roleplay

“You want to do what?!”

“It will take too long to complete what I set out to do here in just one visit. Hundreds, maybe thousands of visits! I don’t think I have any other choice but to stay here until I can sort this out.”

“Until you can sort this out?” Abraxis huffed with a (Aldous suddenly noticed) disbelievingly, “Don’t you mean like, forever? Dude, what about jobs? What about the jewels? What about travelling around the world and all of its glories?! WHAT ABOUT FINDING A WAY TO EDOLAS? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ALL OF THAT?”

“No, Abraxis, I haven’t…..of course not….I will never forget such an important promise I made to you. The books in this library might even point a way to your home.” Aldous begun to step back, the joy and euphoria from relishing the idea all blown away by Abraxis’ unexpected anger.

“And if they don’t?” Abraxis spat, the bicycle’s frame shifting to the side as he begun to turn his metaphorical back towards Aldous.

Truthfully, at the moment, Aldous felt more pressed to get started on reading and cataloguing the books rather than deal with what in his eyes is just one of the bicycle’s many annoying tantrums. Sweeping his hand over his face, Aldous let out a quick sigh of frustration as he begun to go a little more assertive. “Abraxis, where is this coming from?”

He was not ready for the response.

“I’M AN EXCEED! HAVE YOU BEEN SO USED TO RIDING ON ME THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT?! I MAY LOOK LIKE A BICYCLE BUT DEEP DOWN I AM A TRUE-BLOODED EXCEED! I HAD A HOME TOO! ONE SEPARATED BY DIMENSIONS, NOT A STUPID-ASS OCEAN! NOW THAT I HAVE SAID IT, I CAN’T HELP BUT WONDER WHY DID I EVEN FOLLOW YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?!” The bicycle cried and yelled, his boisterous voice booming through the dark hallways of the airship, scaring away whatever ghosts might have roamed the abandoned vessel. “WE WERE NOTHING ALIKE! YOU HAD A CHANCE AT COMING BACK HERE AT THE VERY START! AND WHOOP-DIE FUCKING DOO! LOOK AROUND YOU, THAT CHANCE CAME BY AND HERE WE ARE!”

And as Aldous watched, unable to respond, Abraxis suddenly lowered his voice, barely able to catch his breath. “Ten years. It took you ten years to find something that was on your world in the first place. Mine isn’t, Aldous. It’s…..far away. Very far away. And what is it going to take? A hundred years? A thousand?” Abraxis’ breaking voice, while his bell was expressionless, betrayed the sorrow and wanting that the bicycle was feeling deep inside. Having followed Aldous throughout his tour was also bringing back pangs of desire that he had suppressed so utterly before. He had not wanted to face them for so long, but now they come rushing out at full-force. He had no hope of stopping them and so he allowed himself to drown in them. “I may look like an inanimate object. I may have platinum-steel forged under the holy beating of a century’s solar flare. I may have rubber solidified from the largest rubber trees in your world. I may be a cat’s soul attached to the finest frame guided by the hands of the most masterful smiths. But that does not make me immortal, Aldous. I don’t think I can afford to wait that long.”

Aldous continued to remain silent, looking down and away, trying to keep the bicycle out of his sight.

“Scrawl your books. Record down everything that you want. Collect all the scrolls that you desire. Chase your own goals…. You don’t need to bother about mine. I can handle them myself. I won’t be there to see your face when you achieve the magnificent success that you deserve.”

“Such a pity too, I always wondered how you’ll look when you smile.” And then there was turning of wheels and a second later, silence.

“Abraxis,” Aldous hurriedly raised his voice and his head, his wits gathering, crying at him to stop the bicycle. But the bicycle, no, the Exceed known as Abraxis was gone from his sight, having no doubt travelled out into the falling night. Aldous’ brain cried at his body to chase Abraxis down and to convince him to stay, but his heart told his body that it would have been no use anyway.

“Goodbye. Old friend.”

Year Continued:

And so the hidden hermit and his Exceed bicycle parted ways. Aldous spent the next year following Abraxis' instructions, focusing his efforts on both cleaning up the airship as best as he could while getting down into the books. From the texts from ages old and civilizations past, Aldous learned much about the world, about the other continents, the other magic types, such as Curses, about why things in the world happen the way they do today, many interesting perspectives about controversial issues and more importantly, more about his Dark Magic, Amaterasu Formula. Whatever he managed to find was not enough to allow him to fully replicate a new spell but clues and hints were scattered here and there about ancient locations bearing some of the ancient formulas that Aldous may one day go out to find. 

And while he himself would never be able to perform such magic himself when he read through them, the various other kinds of magic were ravenously taken up by Purgatory, who was secretly watching from the side, hoping to improve his own strength inside Aldous’ mind. Perhaps one day, he might endeavour to use what he learnt to give himself better leverage against his captor in his inevitable rebellion. 

Little did he know that when Aldous was aware that he was not watching, the man, maturing from books about deception and trickery, was also secretly reading scrolls about the true nature of Purgatory and details about the ritual through which that Hades managed to use Aldous to pull Purgatory from the horizon between Life and Death. The two sides were gearing up for that fight for control they both knew was coming in the near future. But while there were always new things to learn each day, there was also a single constant that Aldous never strayed away from. Everyday, once a day, he would find himself looking out the window, waiting, hoping that perhaps some miracle can occur.

For a year, he was left disappointed.

Abraxis, on the other hand, went on his own journeys, searching the landscapes of Earthland for both signs of Anima and someone who at least has some awareness of Edolas. He toiled and sweated, volunteered his body as a carrier vehicle for small alms, degraded himself by playing as a circus act and giving out entertainment rides to villager children for some change, for when he left Aldous, he had also left his only source of money behind. 

He also had more than money problems. Some of the research authorities, hearing of a talking, self-moving bicycle, were curious about how a machine could move on its own for such a long time, though the answer was easily solvable by the fact that it was being powered by an Exceed’s soul. Even though it would have been a fruitless endeavour, the authorities sought out for Abraxis and thus he was forced to use his superior speed and dirtied his initially fine frame so that he could blend in with normal bicycles. 

For an entire year, supported by whatever he could earn and his dignity hurt, Abraxis scoured the kingdoms, asked about taverns and, much to his own displeasure, entered many libraries in his own single-minded focus.

For a year, he was left disappointed.

What he did manage to do, however, was to learn a bit more about himself. Back in the old days alongside Aldous, all Abraxis did was to watch from the side and to provide the occasional get-away vehicle like the bicycle he was. Now, he is more than that. He is also an Exceed and hence when he was wheeling around the world in a near mindless fashion, Abraxis begun to hear something within him.

It sounded like this. “Lub-dub lub-dub.”

It was a heart. A heart in a bicycle’s body.

Where he would go from there, how he would change even further, he did not know. That lack of knowledge made him afraid and so, as if it was almost a reflex, he did exactly whatever he does when he feels afraid.

He went back.

End of the Year:

The morning had dawned clear and cold, its crispness hinting that summer was coming to an end. His eyes opened, ready to accept the rays of the awakening sun peeking through that little unreachable hole in the roof. He could almost feel the muscles in them pulling on his pupils, constricting them to reduce their exposure to light, a fact he had first learned from Kory Lango’s Biological Arts and confirmed by many other books after.

“Has it already been a year?” Aldous muttered to himself as he swung his legs off the hammock, careful to keep himself steady, lest he would find himself in the unfortunate situation of being a pancake on the floor twenty meters below him. Looking on from the large improvised bed suspended on beams such that it was halfway between the ceiling and the floor, Aldous found before a sight that he had gotten the chance to get used to for a year. The guild library room was no longer the hurricane-like mess that it was a year ago. Now every shelf was back where it was supposed to be, with all of the books neatly lined across in alphabetical rows, the result of - Aldous was proudly reminded - three months of meticulous cataloguing and arrangement.

‘Seal Floater,’ Aldous thought to himself as he finally jumped off the hammock. He had long gotten rid of the ridiculous habit of calling out his spell names, in accordance with the instructions of Amaterasu Formula user Patrice Kowalski from 300 years ago. The gravity-pulling heaviness in his legs gave way to air-like buoyancy that quickly took hold over the rest of his body. A desk piled high with many books, one open in front of the sole chair, greeted Aldous as he gently descended to the ground.

Truth to be told, Aldous no longer felt that overbearing pressure that using the Amaterasu Formula used to bring down onto him. Especially with the more mundane and simpler Formulas, using them was beginning to become akin to a simple gesture; a wave, an outstretched finger, a flexed arm was all he needed to activate the Formulas. While he did not and may never have the speed at which Master Hades drew his Formulas, Aldous was satisfied that he had improved beyond becoming a simple reservoir of knowledge and memorized information. 

Granted, there was a great deal about the philosophy, history and mechanics behind the Amaterasu system that he still did not fully understand, but his efforts are getting him closer, as evidenced by the whiteboard at the side, its face overwhelmed by parchment that was recorded with the circulation of the magic in its history, the development of it and, most prominently on a world-map pasted in the centre, various locations that might hold clues into how to develop it further. An underwater wall, a magic particle nexus, a remote cave that led under a volcano….Now that he had looked at it, Aldous felt a little surprised that he already made such conclusive deductions.

“Perhaps it’s time I leave the books behind for a while and seek those places out,” Aldous murmured half-heartedly under his breath as he sat back down at his reading table, his hands already ready to turn the page of the open book, Lawe’s A Just War. 

The idea sounded so preposterous to him right now. He was aware that he was out of touch with the outside world, having secluded himself in the airship for the past year. But he was just so far from completion: in this year he had only managed to read through 20% of the library’s collection, not to mention what else he might find if he could actually summon up the courage to enter the rooms of the Seven Kin of Purgatory and take their collections. He had a good idea of what to expect from each of them: the excitable Zancrow with comics and readings about gods, the poetic Rustyrose with epic novels and eldritch fantasies, the emotionless Zoldeo with encyclopaedias and books about getting himself out of Caprico’s body…….

Aldous could hear himself hold his breath. A soul stuck in a foreign body. It almost sounded like Abraxis. Aldous clasped his hands together as he bit onto one of his fingers, attempting to force his memories back into the lockers through pain. He failed. “It’s already been a year?” Aldous asked, to no one in particular.

“It does not feel like a year at all.”

And then, out of a stray thought that then bloomed into full blossom, Aldous realised why. A second later, he realised how he could stop it.

“I need to get out,” Aldous stated, this time a bit more firmly. “I need to get out!” Aldous ordered his body to stand up from his seat, away from the books, out of the library, out of this hull that he had kept himself in for a year.

And for the first time, Aldous breathed in fresh air. For the first time, he took in the beauty of the light dancing over the rippled beach waves, the morning wind conducting an orchestra of singing leaves. Pulling down his cloak before it was swept away by the gales, Aldous took a moment to take in the sight.

“Hades….you really missed out. There is more to this world than just the One Magic. More than knowledge, power and immortality, all that. The same thing just happened to me,” Aldous mourned as he turned to the airship, taking a good long look once more. Its desecrated shell represented more than broken dreams; it showed the fate of those who dream too much, those who pursued their goals so single-mindedly that time past them in a blink, till they ran out before they could even open their eyes.

Aldous continued, “All I had been doing in my life was to focus on a single goal, to make that my life goal, so that when my time comes, I would feel that I have led a worthwhile life. It was a valid approach, but one that will only succeed for a special few.” He closed his eyes, breathed in the salty beach air, and saw himself standing on a single endless road, leading towards a horizon that bore his goal. He felt himself being convinced that if he walked long enough, he could reach that horizon.

But in the end, does he have the time to walk so long?

“I don’t think I can afford to wait that long.”

“Me too, Abraxis. Me too,” Aldous muttered to himself, half-sad, half-angry.

“I will not give up on my goal easily; it is too precious to me. But maybe….just maybe….” Aldous gripped his chest when he saw himself stopping, turning and walking right off the endless road. What most struck him, however, was the smile on his face.

“Such a pity too, I always wondered how you’ll look when you smile.”

“Is it possible?” Aldous was unsure of that answer. “Can one who achieves nothing actually call himself as having led a worthwhile life?”

“Who cares about worthiness? I just hope you actually have a life to lead.”

“I never expected someone like you to appreciate spiritual concept-” Aldous halted himself, his mouth half-open, while his eyes widened at a bicycle standing on the beach with him. 

"Yo."

“W-Why?” Aldous stuttered a word out, his tongue having left him at the sighting of a miracle denied from him for a year.

“To take care of your sorry ass, for one! My god, dude, look at you! Have you been locking yourself inside that barnacle-ass ship all this time?” Aldous felt his heart skip a beat at each word of Abraxis’ trademark tirade. In fact, he could barely stifle down a guffaw himself. It was true that he had been more preoccupied with reading rather than keeping himself presentable, so before he knew it, Aldous’ messy hair had grown over his shoulders and a stubble had formed around his chin. Rings of exhaustion circled around his eyes, the products of a year of late-night reading. The cloak that he previously had had been torn apart by a stray nail when he had been cleaning the library. By now, he had replaced it with a black hooded jacket one-size-too-big, reaching down towards his knees.

“You don’t look so good yourself,” Aldous pointed out, indicating with an accusing finger the dents in Abraxis’ frame, his half-flat rear tire, his bent handle-bars, his half-rusted hinges and fraying strips of wicker from the basket attached to his front. “How did you manage to keep yourself going like that?”

“Duct-tape, spit and a whole lot of martial mastery. Surely you did not forget that I am a kung-fu master with 100 black belts!?”

“It is impossible to get 100 black belts. No one has them.”

“I’ll be the first,” Abraxis snorted, confident as Aldous remembered him.

I’ll look forward to the day you get them. Perhaps then I might challenge the dojo that you will no doubt set up.”

“With one million students, no less! You won’t be able to use magic, of course!”

“Oh, I’m shaking in my unwashed diapers,” Aldous shivered mockingly, “Come on, I know just the place where we could get you and me a badly needed clean-up: Magnolia. They have some of the best barbers and bicycle fixers in town. Cheapest there is as well.”

“Oh, you cheeky spend-thrift!” Abraxis cried angrily, though much to Aldous’ amusement he could tell the leap of joy inside that bicycle's chafing tone, “You have not changed at all! You should be lavishing this fine body with the highest quality that money can buy!” Aldous could barely hold back his sneering at his mental image of ‘lavishing’ Abraxis. 

He could also secretly tell that Abraxis was different in his own way. It was probably this difference that had prompted the Exceed to come back, but Aldous decided that it was up to Abraxis’ own will to tell him what it is, as the two begun to walk away from the airship wreck, with the trail of a man’s footprints and a bicycle’s wheel-prints left behind, side by side.

“Hey. Umm…Are you sure you want to leave?” Abraxis popped the question out suddenly, his frame nudging towards the direction behind them. “It is your home, after all.”

Realising that he was also about to leave the airship after one year of staying in it, Aldous turned towards the wreck that had housed for ten years of his childhood and a year of his adulthood. For a moment, seeing it so far-away now, with its towering bulk now the size of an apple from his perspective, tugged at Aldous’ heartstrings, sending a sense of longing reverberating through his soul. 

However, the waves crashing against the sand drowned it out, reminding him what is waiting out there.

“I know. But I’ve been walking on my own for ten years now. I think I can manage another ten,” Aldous assured Abraxis with a confident nod, his head turning back towards the way that he has to go now: forward. And as his booted feet begun the first strides of a new journey, Aldous silently thought his farewells to the airship.

“I’ll be back soon. I promise.”

“I’m just going to go out for a walk now. In which direction, I don’t know yet.”

“But you will always be my home. So just wait for me, alright?”

End of Timeskip

Last edited by TacticalFallacy on 18th March 2014, 10:51 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Yoshino
    Yoshino

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Grandeeney the Sky Dragon / Aeras the Sky Dragon
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic
    Second Skill: Sky DragonSlayer Magic (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

Post by Yoshino 17th January 2014, 10:14 pm

~Reserved for me!~

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Yoshino2_by_blancwhiteheart-d7kku9e

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Yoshino_by_blancwhiteheart-d7fh0uc
    Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Waffles
    Waffles

Tournament Participation Badge- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Just A Passing Through Dark Mage
    Mentor : Himself

Post by Waffles 17th January 2014, 10:36 pm

WIP AND RESERVED FOR ME

For the 1st month after the battle of Era, Veigar took the time to get used to his new body. He is not able to cast any spells yet for the 1st month, and he took refuge in an abandoned mage house. He also has yet to get used to the commodities of Fiore, and their food, since so many things has happened while Veigar is absent, or an entitiy of darkness, in which he can't eat because he has no body. 2 months later, Veigar began to meditate in his home, and he kept like that for 1 month, just enough time to harvest cosmic energy as well as dark energies. In his mind, he is able to venture in outer space in his spirit, and study the galaxies, only for a duration. Inspired, he created a magic which will bring his opponents down using his magic, the magic called 'Black Cosmology'.

4 months later, he perfected the art of Black Cosmology, and he spent his whole time perfecting this inside the library.
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 18th January 2014, 1:38 am

Immediately after the events in Era, Hidate and Marick decided to go their own separate ways for awhile. Marick had to take care of Kara, and Hidate needed time to grow as not only a citizen of Fiore, but as a person and a mage. Hidate lived in a keep, outside of Time, Space, and Dimenions, training and studying to become the Time Keeper. A powerful mage in the position of watching over the whole of Time. He was sent to Fiore to learn and grow as a mage in order to fully prepare himself as a candidate. The events in Era showed Hidate that this world was not always a peacful one, and that to grow, he would need to be able to set aside his thoughts of always trying to find a peaceful end to everything, and know when he needed to fight. And to do that, he would need to increase his magical abilities. So, Hidate traveled through out the land of Fiore in search of knowledge and experience.

His first stop on this grand adventure, would be when he arrived on the border of the Forgotten Desert, and investigated a job there. He had heard of a good chance to further his knowledge on the creatures of Fiore, by investigating a possible skeleton find. This is where he met a professor, who shared in Hidate's quest for knowledge, and would send him a report with information on the skeleton, soon after.
    Not to soon after that would Hidate travel in search of a very rare herb he once read about in a book in Oak Town, called the Rasknovik, and ended up in the Spooky Forest, where he would meet an odd girl and an even odder young boy. The Rasknovik was a fabled herb that could unlock anything, no matter the spell, enchantment, or lock placed upon it, and this intrigued Hidate immensely.

~Place holder for a W.I.P~

After around 6 months of traveling alone, Hidate decided to meet back up with his teammate, Marick. Meeting back up with him, Hidate was introduced to Kara. Kara had been on a job with Hidate once before during an incident that had occured in Oak Town with Fire Mages, before Era was destroyed, but Kara's face and name never stuck with Hidate, though he did feel like he remembered her when he first saw her in Era, when Marick rescued her during the attack. Hidate and Kara eventually figured out that they had teamed up before. Marick also informed Hidate of his new acquaintance, Matabei. During the incident at Era, Marick had said he had gotten into a short fight with a dark mage, but a few months after, he had crossed paths with her again. Instead of fighting, the two talked, and become acquainted.

In the 7th month after Acnologia, Marick insisted on performing a job with Matabei. Marick told Hidate that the two would travel to the Royal Castle, and meet her there, where they would eventually fight off assassins to protect an important politician.

Around 9 months after Warden's attack on Era, Marick would start to learn more about his family and his past, and discover that he was born in Pergrande to a Fiore Wizard and a Pergrande woman, but was sent away by his parents after he showed magical promise, and that the man who he believed was his master was, in fact, his grandfather. He would also be informed that his father was executed shortly afterwards after he is accused of being a Wizard.
    This would lead Hidate to follow his teammate to Pergrande, on his search for information.

~Place holder for W.I.P.~

Last edited by Hidate Chronos on 11th February 2014, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 19th January 2014, 3:32 pm

I may add to this later, with more details, but this is a basic overview.
    -------------------------

After the events of Acnologia's attack on Era Zack would feel less confident in his abilities. He was stopped so easily by Faust and pretty much destroyed by Yugi. In order to regain his confidence he will use his recently gained passport to travel to dangerous lands searching out strong opponents and trying to hone his skills. On this journey he will gain the skills and strength to become S rank (This is due to the fact that Shu used his free S rank up card on me and I want in plot reasons to have this boost and not me requesting S rank). This occured after about four months of journeying(and I plan to properly rp out some of the more epic confrontations in flashback threads). He also gained greater control over the Exposition Eyepatch allowing him to gauge a target's physical strength as well as their magical strength, which was highly useful in allowing him to choose his opponents wisely. Though, being the the thrill seeker that he is, he always chose opponents he shouldn't be able to beat without a lot of difficultly, thus when he won he became stronger. Shortly after attaining this S rank power and his greater control he joined Sukiro and Dryaw on a mission to stop some dark mages reviving a giant monster. This mission was successful and his confidence, lost since his battle against Yugi, is restored somewhat. Shortly after this he will be called in to stop the werewolves from getting out of control (see my I will outshine the moon mission thread).  This mission though will once against crush his confidence because despite being successful he found the mission extremely difficult (or that is how I plan to rp the mission as it isn't finished yet). It was due to this that he made a decision.

In order to enhance his skills he will decide to forgo the Zeal of Zephyrus and the Ambition of Apheliotes and replace them with swords. This is due to him wanting to focus on his sword capabilities rather than having the other weapons. His skills will become so formidable that he will learn how to fight with all four swords at once using his telekinesis(provided by his sword magic) and other clever tricks. Furthermore, he will begin relying more on Devon, his partner/pet, during combat and the two of them will become a more seemless team. During the course of this year Devon will undergo an evolution to the next stage of demon fairy and become a lot more badass and skilled. She won't get any stronger(as sadly Legendary is the maximum pet rank) but she will be a lot more capable of handling her own. Her spells will also be revamped to make them better.

The two of them as a powerful team returned to the realm of nightmares, also known as Malkariss. It was a place located in one of the many Hells of the world and was the kingdom from which Devon originally hailed. The main reason for returning was that when they passed into the next stage of evolution they had to return to be presented with a weapon that they would use. This is going to be a non-magic weapon, but quite tough, that Devon will use. Only she can use it so it will not be a weapon for Zack. However, as I said that was the main reason. The other was because one of the monsters in Malkariss, or that attacked Malkariss, was insanely powerful. It was the reason Zack lost his eye and got the many scars that cover his body. Scars that not even his magic or his eternal blood could heal. He had managed to drive it off and it had not yet returned, but Zack meant to hunt it down. So whilst Devon was dealing with her ceremony he went off, alone, wielding his twin swords, which had been reforged to make them lighter yet just as strong. These two swords, the Bravery of Boreas and the Nobility of Notus had become as famous as Zack, the speed demon of blue pegasus, himself. Of course, his other two weapons (still named the Zeal and Ambition) were also famous. Just not as famous.

The beast was not large. It was small, about humanoid, but it was incredibly deadly. It had at least three years, if not more, in order to recover and build up its strength. It would be stronger now then when he had last faced it, but Zack too was much much stronger. It would be a do or die situation. A battle which would likely leave Zack with even more scars. He'd been asked not to by Devon, or to at least wait till the ceremony was over so she could join him, but he told her no. He had to do this one alone. It was not for thrills or anything like that. If he could not beat this demon alone then he was not good enough to return from his journey. He would not leave till the beast was dead or he was. Devon did not want to let him, but knew she had no choice. Zack had to do this alone. If she begged him he might of stayed, but he would not have been happy.

Zack succeeds in beating this beast and from it he forges himself a new item. Something that would truly enhance his chances of victory and allow him to fight more evenly with mages and enemies stronger than himself. An item to make his speed even more legendary. However, he also gains grave injuries from fighting it. Scars now cover his body and his body itself has changed from it.

(I plan to change my face claim as I have decided I don't like Lavi and this gives me an excuse)

Shortly after this he arrives in the land of Desierto. The homeland of his guildmaster, one of the few people he actually remembers. He had no other reason than that and instinct for coming to the land of the three kings. However, he was there and that was what mattered. He came seeking secrets of speed. He knew most of Shuhei's, if not all of it, speed came from his magic, but perhaps in his homeland there was a secret to speed as well. It was always possible. However, he did not find this secret. Instead he found something else. Something he had not expected. Well, he had expected part of it.

What he found was a large sand monster attacking a group of the natives. They were one of the king's militia and they were fighting back, but were having difficultly. One mage seemed to be doing better than most. She was using a form of lightning magic, but the white radiating from it hinted that it was a particular brand. A demon slaying lightning. Something he'd heard of, but not seen. Enough to peek his interest even if the giant beast hadn't. He flew in at high speed and by instinct landed next to the lightning mage just as she was about to do her howl. He did his two, feeling the two together would do far better than one alone. Strangely, much to his surprise, the two howls combined into one spell. One lethal, lethal spell that blasted through the rock creature. It had been weakened heavily by her magic, not the lightning itself, but the demon slaying nature of it. Still, to one shot it with their howls was amazing. He hadn't expected them to combine. After the battle Zack was taken by the group to a feast in thanks for his help. At the feast the two of them got talking and he found out the girl's name was Sango and she found out he was in Shuhei's guild. Due to how well their attacks had combined and the fact they got on pretty well Zack invited her to come to the guild and join it. They were always looking for strong mages after all. Devon seemed a bit pissed by the fact he'd invited her, but she got that way when he spoke to any pretty girl.

Shortly, after this the two wanderers and their new companion returned to Blue Pegasus. The two of them were stronger now and with Sango as well the guild would be a lot better off due to this journey.

Last edited by Speed Demon Zack on 25th January 2014, 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 45000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire-Make
    Second Skill: Takeover: Satan Soul
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 20th January 2014, 10:58 am

'Coming Soon!'

Cards
    Cards

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cards 20th January 2014, 5:53 pm

Reserved For Cards, So She Can Post Here When She's Feeling Better About Life

Missions Complete:

D-Rank: 0
    C-Rank: 2 (2 done as Cat and Mouse)
    B-Rank: 0
    A-Rank: 0
    S-Rank: 0

Total Exp: 150
    Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 20th January 2014, 6:23 pm

~Reserved For Muah~
    ~WIP~
    Nylas year was... eventful to say the least. After becoming a C-ranked mage of her guild, Tartarus, she decided it was time to begin her search for her father, again. It wasn't so much about revenge, it was about proving to him that she wasn't the same little girl that he had tortured for the first 8 years of her being in this world. At the start of the year, her hopes weren't that high. She knew finding clues wouldn't be easy. However, she underestimated herself, which was something she almost never did.

Within the first month of her search, she had found a lead of her father, but was skeptical about it. Nyla was usually a fairly inelegant girl who rarely second guessed her thoughts due to her own pride unless new information were to present its self, however when it came to affairs which involved her father, she was often cautious. She knew her father was an A-ranked mage, if not higher. It would be a tough journey, but she was ready. Nyla eventually convinced herself, and took the lead a week after finding it. She was very tactical about it, and trained as she stopped along the way. Her father was on another continent, but lucky for her, she had a passport due to one of her previous missions. The lead led her all the way to the other side of the world. She wasn't surprised at all that her father had come to a place like this shortly after leaving Tartarus. He was a wanted man and it would have been the most intelligent move for him to make. Nyla wasn't so surprised though. She knew for a fact that she got her tactical side from her father, yet due to her so called 'daddy issues' her pride did not get in the way of her thinking she was weak com pared to him.

Nyla didn't let these thoughts get to her though. The moment the boat landed, she practically leaped off the ship to search for her father, and apparently left any intelligence she had on the ship as well. It wasn't like her to blindly run into a battle, especially when she had no idea what she was getting in for. Nevertheless, she still did. She ended up finding her father, drunk at a bar. Nyla didn't even think a second thought as she used her Kazekami technique to blow up the place. This only made her father extremely angry, and as Nyla went to go in for another attack, her father knocked her out in one hit.

She woke up a day later in a hospital, suffering from a concussion and what not. The young brunet waited in that hospital for just over a week, and then left. Nyla still had to find her father, and that was the only excuse she needed. However, she had figured out that, at her current level of power, she had little to no hope of besting her father. It would be at this point that she would have to think more clearly. All of those battle tactics she had done in the past would have to be set in play again. She could no longer rush into battle, and she would have to get stronger.

Nyla began to train, and take on Varius missions in order to make a living. She would use the money to pay for hotels, motels, food, water, and weapons to fight against her father. her power began to increase as she prepared herself for battle. During her missions, she kidnapped people, murdered, she didn't care. She was a dark mage before this journey, and as far as she knew she was going to die a dark mage. Besides, one did not simply become a good mage if they were a coming storm, that is simply not how it worked.

Blood was certainly covering not only her hands, but her entire body as she continued on wards with this path of punishing her father for his crimes. However, managing to stay in secret was the hardest part. She worked carefully, and consistently. However, she did happen to find a friend, or at least a new one. It was shortly after the 6th month anniversary of her going to this foreign continent that she was introduced to a demon. It was a dark, demonic serpent whose name he did not give. However, he did give in site onto her father. The demon admitted to have been accompanying her father, however, he also admitted to her fathers location. He stated how he would lead her there, but would not fight due to a spell her father had placed on him. When asking what the curse was, it was revealed. 

The demon had been cursed to always be her fathers servant. A cruel life indeed, however, Paresse had an idea. If Nyla and this serpent were to team up, perhaps she could take her father down. The demons name was Arboc, or at least as far as Nyla knew it was. She had no doubt that the demon would become a strong companion. However, in order to release him from his curse, Nyla began to study a new type of magic, solid script. She studied how to rewrite runes and seals.

Last edited by Paresse on 9th February 2014, 6:39 am; edited 5 times in total

Exp: 175/750
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 20th January 2014, 10:29 pm

Reserved for Daemon WIP

In a operating room within one of the largest hospital in Fiore  Daemon Spade was writhing in agony on the  table he was stable after countless ours of operation with pain killers being injected into his body via two ivies with the sheer memory of it all was forever burned into his mind. As Daemon lay  there slipping in and out of sleep the only thoughts drifting through his mind were Pain , sorrow and the complete loss of his right  arm.

Outside of the operating room  there was a small waiting room with a  aquarium filled with an array of colorful fish. In this room sat Daemon's mother and father along with Lunos both future and present  were sitting on one side of the room while a Young women  in a amethyst dress covered in what looked and smelled like fresh blood with flowing purple hair and amethyst eyes that were buried in her hands crying profusely over the fate of Daemon spade.

"I'm going to flatten him when he gets out of there ." Daemon spade senior said as he held his wife close as he slowly looked out the window at the full moon shine radiantly in the night sky thinking back at how this all took place one year prior .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year prior

The war had ended and death toll was immense for both armies and sadly civilians, As a week went by Daemon spade junior was thrown into the dungeons after finishing the final grave he had dug for the dead, Within his tiny stone ceil Daemon was rolling around in pain from an unknown origin. unbeknownst to Daemon when he was a young child his father and mother had cast a spell on him resulting in the sealing of his lunar mage abilities and the access to the dark magic he now wields, Now after the prolonged usage of the dark magic the seal had began to weaken with the war being the final push unfortunately the seal was ingrained into his skin due to less access to magical catalysts in his future. As the seal on him began to fade an intense  burning sensation sprouted from Daemon's back  then engulfed his entire body as the darkness was being purged from his soul.

With a blood curdling scream the burning sensation began to dissipate as a very intricate  and cryptic  looking tattoo of a crescent moon  with  horrific symbols below it . As the days marched on to the first month Daemon control over the lunar magic that now coursed through his being has reached the point to where he can create basic objects and shapes such as a knife, a bird, and a moon. On Wednesday Daemon was released from his cell and branded  with the rune knight  seal and told that the remainder of his sentence would be served as a rune knight under his father's watchful eye, sadly this meant for Daemon that the training he was to endure would be a thousand times more rigorous  then the advanced training for captain ranked knights.

three days later in the  dojo built behind the spade house hold Daemon spade junior was in deep meditation wearing multiple iron weights one on each arm and leg a vest on his stomach with fie weights  in the vest pockets  each weighting close to fifty pounds to a hundred pounds. Daemon was only allowed to take off the weight when he was to sleep . four week later Daemon was allowed to remove the weights on his arms and legs and replacing them each with a weight  weighting a hundred pounds. After switching the weights Daemon began to regularly verbally threaten his father much like he did for his master before him such as .You sadistic bastard I swear to Luna I'm going to kick your ass!! . Daemon senior simply laughed and smiled at his child's remarks or replied. "That just earned you another thousand" of what ever exercise Daemon was doing at the time which varied from push ups to kendo matches vs both him and his mother.

Four mouths later Daemon senior believed it was time for his son to begin the second  phase of training in order for his son to master his own style of lunar magic during the last two months Daemon junior  created a spell that caused him to focus his energy into his fists then has him charge at his target with  the speed of a raging river and the grace of a proud wolf and a spell that used the creation aspect in order to  create another katana with some powerful dual wielding techniques ( these will become spells and hopefully I'll think of some more  while I'm on this ). Daemon junior was given a satchel of supplies and shoved out the door by hi parents sending him into the forest. Daemon began his long month of isolation by making a small den in a naturally made cavern  surrounded by stalagmites and stalactites with the gentle sound of water dripping slowly from the caverns ceiling.A week later Daemon was walking through the forest

Last edited by Daemon Spade on 31st January 2014, 3:11 pm; edited 5 times in total

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 21st January 2014, 3:37 pm

Following the events of Era Rita had spent a whole month relentlessly searching for her companions within the ruins of Era. She could not find a Single trace of them an  began to assume their fates had resulted in the worse. She already knew Lance was long gone she saw it with her own eyes: Rita's eyes widened in absolute terror as she identified the noise belonged to a building that stood over Lance. Rita froze as she watched the building come down on her friend. Her vision was obscured by the smoke and wreckage that came out from the crushing structure. Her heart practically stopped in her chest as she fell to her knees in disbelief. Rita became enthralled in hatred for those who took part in this fueling her hate more and more.  Now all alone Rita went back to the one and only thing she had left, Seeking revenge. Rita still hadn't forgiven Her sister or her friend for what she had done to her. Rita knew she was weak and so she began challenging mages at random. Some battles she suffered defeat others she triumphed, but there was one battle she would not forget. Rita faced off against Matabei, an Ink mage she had met and during the battle Rita found out that she was associated with Savage Skull. Rita soon found herself dragged down by a dark force that fueled her hatred, This force had claimed to be 'her shadow.' The battle didn't go as planned Rita found herself overrun by a dark force that nearly killed Matabei, with much luck but things worked out decent in the end.

Within a few months of her search, she had found a lead regarding her sister, Isoko, but she was skeptical about it brushing it off she took the lead anyway.  Rita eventually found herself in Hargeon. The wizard was beginning to loose hope of finding anything until she bumped into a familiar face.  She was in disbelief when she saw that it was none other then Meiyo a childhood friend of hers that took her in when she had no one; Meiyo was also the one who left her to die. Her swelled up into rage as she remembered. Rita slammed Meiyo into a wall while bystanders began to gather. "Why? WHY THE HELL DID YOU!?" she demanded as her eyes filled with tears. "I-I-I Uhm- I was told to do it! I didn't get a choice-okay!" Meiyo admitted,trembling fearfully. "She is making excuses... She betrayed you. Stomped on your trust and left it in the mud..." a voice in Rita's head hissed. "Is that any reason to betray me?!?!" she yelled at the girl as more and more people began to gather watching the display.  Meiyo's eyes began to water as she became more afraid of the enraged wizard. "How Pitiful...Let's end it..." The voice sneered to Rita filling her up with more and more anger.

"I-I am-" Meiyo began but her voice was cut off when blood splattered on the wall around them. The surrounding towns people began to panic some stood there frozen with fear and yelled while others were gathering up their children and began to run. Rita's weapon was now  priced through Meiyo's chest, and her hand firmly griped the hilt of the blade. Rita's eyes shook with panic and began leaking a stream of tears "I-I..." She shuttered with absolute panic and confusion.  "...I am sorry..." Meiyo  whispered weakly to Rita with her dying breath, looking up at her with a forgiving and tearful smile. At that moment Rita witnessed it all. Everyone of  Meiyo's memories. Her fears, her regrets and horrors. in tears she fell to her knees as she remembered there time together and how well they trusted each other as children. Rita looked down at her corpse then her blood splattered hands fearful.  "Well done, Rita..."

In the next few months following the homicide. Rita had become a convict and was known as a cold blooded killer. She cloaked herself to obscure her identity so she could continue her search for  Isoko. She couldn't stop thinking about what she did and why she did it. It all had happened so fast. Rita really just wanted to lay down and cry put she let the feelings build up as she trudged forward. The evil burrowed inside Rita began becoming stronger and stronger it ate away at her emotions sadness,fear, despair, guilt and filled  them over with anger and rage slowly shaping her into a menace.

The killer eventually made it to where Isoko and her apparent ally had set up base. Rita now found herself squaring off against her own sister. "Tell me-Why did you do this! Kill Akari and join up with that witch?!" Rita yelled at Isoko who was across the room from her with her weapon drawn. The area they were fighting was a wreck pieces of the dark bricked in roof had fallen out spilling in a cold silver moon light, from the floor moss and other unidentified species of vegetation were growing. All except the light given off from the moon and stars their battle space was dark.

"Answer me Isoko!" Rita cried out. Isoko didn't give a reply as she charged for her with her blade forward. She unsheathed her weapon and locked blades with her sister. "...Answer me..." she growled. Isoko glared quickly moving her free hand forward towards her sister "Crimson Mist!" Rita grew wide eyed as dark red fumes of smoke exploded between them hurling her back, She hit the wall forcefully coughing up blood from the impact as she stumbled down to the floor. Rita looked up only to meet with the distant red eyes of her sister. She got to her feet now enraged. The shadow wizard swung her weapon forward "DARK SURGE!!!" she shouted as a venomous dark purple aura projected itself from her blade towards Isoko with immense speed. Isoko froze as as the beam came closer, eventually hitting her head letting loose a dark shadowy blast."Now we finish her..." The voice echoed. Isoko was sent backwards as she tumbled into a pillar,it began to crack slowly but efficiently. As a result chunks of the battered structure began raining down pieces at a time.

Isoko looked up to see Rita now charging at her with determined force.  As she charged for Isoko the floor beneath her began to give away. It seemed that the crumbling structure had been built over a cavern of some sort. Unaware continued  she her assault forward. Isoko noticed the on coming danger, sending her into her senses. "R-Rita the structure is falling apart! Isoko called out helping herself to her feet as her now grey eyes burst with panic. The crumbling ground caught up to Rita and broke away from under her. Suddenly, she felt  herself pushed back with immense force where she tumbled back onto stable ground.

She weakly opened her eyes to see that Isoko had pushed her out of harms way. She held onto a remaining chunk of the above floor that kept her from plummeting down into the abyss below. Rita scrambled over to Isoko avoiding pieces of the crumbling building. Why did Isoko hurl her out of the way? This questioned dismissed her thirst for vengeance and her overwhelming rage completely. "W-Why did you?" Rita asked panicked "I didn't want to loose any more of my family." Isoko said. "But after what you did!-" "That...That wasn't my doing." Isoko began heasitantly trying to speak over the rumbling of the building "What an absolute horror,Command Magic...thanks to it I've been someone else pawn. Try not and hold it against me..." Isoko said. Her grip was now slipping away when Rita snagged a hold of her hand. "I-I'm sorry I blamed you for all of this!" she cried as her eyes began to water. She now tried desperatly to haul Isoko back up but didn't get to far

Suddenly somthing came to isoko's mind as she looked up at her sister. "Rita- I need you to listen closely. It's about that voice you have been hearing. For everyone sake don't give in to your negative emotions or else it will take control of you! You need to Control it..." still holding onto her tightly she shook shook her head irritated. "Now isn't the time to be giving me advice. I need to get you out of here!" Rita yelled trying to keep her voice from being drowned out by the crumbling of the building. She continued tugging on her arm to pull Isoko over. "No way. You still have a chance, This place is going to give out completely any minute now. Just let go...If none of us make it out what is the point." Tears began to rain from Rita's eyes. "N-No! I can't now that I've gotten you back!" she cried.  "Your be okay...I wan't you to live on. Join a guild I want you to be strong, This way you can rid the world of evil...So this doesn't need to happen to anyone else." Isoko quoted. "Rita, just don't forget me...." in that instant Isoko let go of Rita's hand completely. She plummeted downwards into the dark cavernas pit. "N-NO DON'T GO!!!" she screeched after her sister.

Months followed after the end that met Rita's sister. Isoko had told her to stay strong and fight her negative emotions, The wizard now feared that she couldn't, she lost all trust in herself following the events with Meiyo and Isoko. "I can't let any of this happen again and I can't let anyone else die because of me..." Rita thought as she paced down the streets of Magnolia. "I will become stronger- And like Isoko said I'm going to purge the evil from this world." she vowed to herself looking up towards the Fairy Tail guild hall.

Last edited by Rita on 18th February 2014, 10:12 pm; edited 5 times in total

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 21st January 2014, 7:55 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    To destroy life. Sometimes they are the same thing."
    Alone, distraught, and confused; Aian was left hiding in his old home, The Mysterious Canyon. Achnolgia's reappearance had begun to twist the world into chaos. Aian knew he was no match for the dragon that would make Metallicana humble enough to request for assistance. In his own way. Aian hid out in the canyon hoping to train, having just gotten to the point of releasing his true powers that he had been hiding from everyone for so long now. Aian had eaten the lacrima of his master, and was now a third gen slayer. He had been in secret for months; mentally keeping his powers in check. Though he was confident that he had become useful to his team mates, he was now in incredible doubt of what use he could be at this time. Though he had little time to fall into his usual slump. He pummeled on the canyon's hardest rocks with all of his might; chipping away at the canyon's walls with each punch, filling up the narrow canyon with boulders. The walls were nothing to him now. Each punch drove like drills into the rock even without his magic. The more momentum he built with each punch, the further he drove himself into the rocky cliff. Aian finally stopped when he couldn't see himself anymore within the darkness. He was panting heavily out of rage, knowing this would be a useless attempt to getting stronger. Aian calmly walked out of his home, nothing able to be done to assist him here any further. Aian had to think of a way not to just boost his physical strength but his magical strength as well. Even when changed into a third gen Aian knew his magic power was still drastically low, but he had no idea how to fix it. Aian was always told by his Mentor that his Iron was always too hot. Though he didn't know what he meant by that. His mentor tried to explain he needed to cool his iron down, but still new to magic Aian couldn't figure out a way too. Each of his attempts ended in failure till his master left. If cooling his Iron down would make him that much stronger; Aian knew that he would have to find some way to do this. It was time Aian stopped running from his weakness in an attempt to overcome it with physical might. Aian ran around in the midst of the chaos with countless numbers of survivors fleeing from the apocalypse dragon; heading towards the nearest protected village or shelter.
    Only a few measly days have passed, and humanity underestimates the dragon's power; thinking that heavily fortified magic shields will keep the beast at bay to give them a fighting chance. Aian happened upon one of these sheltered villages as part of the mob, though he immediately dispersed to try and find some way to get a hint to strengthen his power. Though the streets were mostly packed, everything seemed rather calm, for now. Aian knew that it would eventually be crumbled, he couldn't waste anymore time in this village. Aian made his way through the village till he heard rumors from some travelers who have been beyond Fiore. Aian listened closely as they talked about a small army getting ready to beat Acnolgia and win due to the help of a special blacksmith. Aian became curious and asked the group where this area was, but neither of them knew; being only rumor. Aian nodded, walking away to go into thought about blacksmiths in general. Men and Women who forge strong durable weapons out of Iron, Steel, Bronze, and Silver and other materials. Aian has seen some that have lasted for generations and are still operational. This process intrigued Aian, as he went to go find a blacksmith within the village. Finding the only shop closed, he fell into sadness as he came to realization that most blacksmiths were already off in the effort to create weapons for the armies fighting against the dragon. Aian sighed, taking a seat next to the abandoned store. His hope of finding a new way to become stronger just shut the door in his face due to the event going on. He knew every blacksmith in Fiore would be extraordinarily busy. Every blacksmith in Fiore. Those words kept circling in Aian's head as he began to get nervous. He knew he must travel outside of the country he lived in for so long. He had to travel to Earthland. But he had no idea where to go, or how to get there. Absentmindedly, Aian found the blacksmith's door open and walked inside. When he did, it appeared as though the blacksmith was dragged literally out of their shop. Food was chilled to the bone on the table, nothing was clean, the establishment  looked abandoned. Aian walked down into the forge to find a dusty Anvil, and a worn rusted hammer. Aian lifted up the normally heavy utensil with ease, and struck the top of the anvil with slight force. A loud clang could be heard-followed by three more clangs- as Aian continued this motion trying to get the idea of a Blacksmith's work into his head. However, this caused unwanted attention from outside.
    Before Aian knew it, two royal knights rushed into the forgery immediately forcing Aian against the wall and handcuffing him.
    "All Blacksmiths were to report to the secured armory immediately days ago! You will answer for this crime immediately as soon as the crisis is averted!" One of the knights exclaimed, keeping Aian pinned against the wall as he fiddled with a medallion on his chest. Aian didn't have time to respond, defend himself, or even utter a single syllable before he found himself being teleported from the blacksmith's forge.  As Aian's vision adjusted from the sudden wave of advanced of arcane magic to find himself in the midst of a large, heavily heated, dark room filled with the sounds of raging flames and hammers banging. Aian noticed many men and some women working on different types of alloy metals and materials making weapons for the armies. Aian could tell that any of the weapons currently being made would not even damage the opponent they were made to harm. Aian found his restraints removed as the soldiers behind him slammed the door shut leaving the room. Aian examined the work area, as the different blacksmiths all took their focus onto him. Immediately they could tell he was not one of them. Aian, whom normally would become insecure and sink back, stepped forward as he had to figure a way to resolve his dilemma. A burly-grey beard- smith approached him; blocking his way of advancing.
    "How in the hell did a scrawny runt like you manage to get mistaken as one of us?" the elderly smith demanded to know, bulging out his chest in both aggravation and to make a point of the size difference between the two. Height wise Aian was slightly taller, but he was three times smaller muscle wise compared to the man in front of him. Aian took a step back, and made a proper bow towards the male smith.
    "I used to live with a smith for a while when i was being schooled. I was mimicking what i remembered; for I am trying to enhance my abilities. For you see, I-"
    "Abilities? What are you trying to become a blacksmith, scrawny?" A bulging female smith interrupted, stomping her way towards Aian and the other smith. "Making a sham of our hard work. Where do you get the nerve?" Aian was taken back, making him have to rethink his thoughts. However, as he went to reply an even older black smith, fading grey to white hair and beard- bald patch growing upon his scalp- and losing his muscle mass withering away, interrupted.
    "Regardless, even if we could help; we can't now. Forced to make weapons under the military's control we are bound to slave until this war against that infernal beast is over. You may very well be stuck with us till the end of all our lives if this beast is not taken out." This statement destroyed the tension in the room; forcing everyone to turn to silence. Moments later, everyone began arguing over what the point of their work was, some talked about how they may never see their families again, while many argued how to escape. Aian took this time to investigate the hardened brick wall at the end of the room where he estimated the outside to be, due to vibrations he could hear coming though the wall. He placed his head against the brick; to hear the stomping of soldiers through the street and other activities going on with common folk. Aian took one step back, opened up his stance to solidify his legs, and pulled back his right hand.
    "Even if we could break down the door we will only be executed; the only way through is this damn reinforced wall! And none of the weapons we make can-" a loud crash exploded through the room as everyone turned their attention towards the location of the crash to see Aian had punched the stone wall. Crack marks exploded from the impact zone. The muscular smiths all stared open jawed at the scrawny one's strength when he began to continue punching; appearing to hit harder each go. Each punch Aian delivered to the wall expanded the cracks However, he was not doing this unharmed; each punch made Aian's bones feel like they were shattering. But persistent to lend the aid to the smiths to being able to escape their makeshift prison and to earn their respect and aid drove him on. As the wall was about to tumble, Aian backed up panting heavily.
    "I can take one of you with me, where it will be safe. In exchange, I want that person to lend me the aid of helping me improve my Iron magic. After that, I will strive to take down the dragon with the help of all the others. We will do our best so you all can see your families once again."   Aian pulled out a shard of his iron out of his pocket; a piece that had broken off during his last training session. All but the eldest of the smiths remained silent and stared in awe. The old man examined the piece of Iron, thinking intensely on the situation.
    "I am from a country well known for its hard workers. There, some of the greatest smiths are known to reside. I am sure being so far off the council hasn't gotten to them yet; so if we hurry we might be able to find one who may have the potential to help you." Aian looked at the other smiths, and the look on their faces said the same thing: That they all were Fiorian, and did not know the way. Aian turned to the old man once more, bowing respectfully towards him.
    "Will you assist me?"
    "If you can secure our safety, I can take you to the country." Aian nodded, and turned once again to the other smiths. He bowed once more towards them. They all nodded back in return, wishing him Godspeed. Aian turned once more to the collapsable wall; and reared back his right leg. With one heavy kick, the wall exploded onto the outside street. There, Aian helped the old smith from the rubble, and the two made their escape towards Ca-Elum.

Aian and the old man had to avoid many of the roads and most of all avoid the dragon's path as they made their way towards the ocean to sail towards the island. Acquiring a proper vessel however, proved to be impossible as the military had also commandeered the boats. Aian and the old man spent a few days wondering how to get a working ship. In the late hours of the night, Aian devised a plan. Having a natural hatred to the Magic Council, Aian simply stated that they should steal one. Of course Aian hated stealing; in a situation like this; it may prove to be their only way of getting him the help he needs and the elderly man freedom. Reluctantly, the old smith agreed onto the plan. At the stroke of three am, the duo snuck themselves on-board the smallest of the fleet. Aian had no trouble throwing all of the guards off the ship, where as the old man had no trouble unbinding the ship to the port. With a few very strong gusts of wind generated from Aian's immense lungs into the sails; they were off.  The ship was already well stocked, but the two found that maintaining the ship as it sailed proved to be never-ending work: Watching the wind, keeping the sails appropriately lengthened out, staying on course, washing the deck, keeping safety lines secured, removing any unwanted material from the outside of the ship, and the chores continue to pile on as from sunrise to sunset. Without any proper magic, it took them several days to reach the island's borders. With some convincing to the border patrol, the two were escorted into the country of Ca-Elum under secured watch. Aian waved the old smith good-bye as he left towards his home; where as Aian began asking questions onto how to obtain a smith who may be able to help him. Turn after turn, he was constantly requested to see the Master Smith, however each time Aian attempted to make the proposal; he found that he would have to set up an appointment months later; as the crises was beginning to effect even them. The country was on high alert and beginning to set up defenses to the dragon's possible approach. this made getting into contact with the Master Smith nearly impossible. Aian continued to wonder the country asking smith after smith, person after person, for assistance in finding one who may be able to help him. Weeks went by before Aian came across the old smith he helped out before. Aian wondered if the old man could possibly help. The old man said he knew of one with the same skill of smiting as the Master Smith, just lacking in politics. Aian was pointed towards the base of a nearly active volcano on the island; with the information that the one who might be able to help him resided there. Thanking the old smith for the information; Aian made his way quickly towards said active volcano.

It took Aian three days to reach the volcano's base. It was almost dawn as Aian began circling the mountain looking for this supposed blacksmith. He was both excited and nervous to being so close to obtaining his goal of drastically improving his Iron's capabilities. For so long has he had in mind that his Iron was never worked on itself; but rather he had focused on his body. He had neglected an important lesson his master had taught him; as he never learned what it meant: "A rustic sword can be mightier than the most polished steel." Aian continued exploring the mountain's base desperately for any sign of humanoid life. He could hear the echoing sounds of a hammer ring throughout the area; but he could not locate the house or structure of the hammering. No matter how much of the volcano he circled, he could not locate the source of the hammering. His walking turned into sprinting. Desperation was growing. Finally, after hours of searching, he stumbled upon a small river of lava leading out towards the horizon, and a home nestled close by almost on the banks. It wasn't really a home, more of a shack with an anvil and forge on the outside. When he approached the structure however, he noticed no one currently around. He knocked on the door, no answer. He checked around the house; nothing. He looked up the volcano, nothing. He could not see any form of sentient being around. Aian sat down a distance off from the house, and waited. Minutes turned into hours, the sun had begun to set, the lava providing a natural source of light. Aian had been watching the flow of the lava for some time now; and noticed no signs of an eruption. He figured that the constant stream of lava was preventing any extreme form of build up by letting the magma and hazardous vapors release a safe distance from the house. As the sun began fading from the sky, Aian heard heavy foot steps upon gravel. Turning his head, he found a smoothly built smith; unable to register either male or female due to their face and body being so tightly covered in wrapped cloth that their features of recognizable gender detection were indistinguishable. Aian stood up, noticing that the other was pulling a wooden cart of ore with a pick in hand. Aian attempted to draw attention to the individual by bowing to them and introducing himself.
    "Hello there, I was told that I could Fin-"
    "Go away" The smith replied, keeping their voice as indistinguishable as their body. Aian watched as they set the cart up near the forge; and began setting up to begin another round of work.
    "I am sorry for intruding; but I was told you were the only one else who could-" Aian began again, hoping to try and convince the smith to lend him aid.
    "I said go away, I am busy." The smith turned him down once again, throwing Iron into the forge to begin having it smelt down. Aian was becoming discouraged, but he needed this person's help in order to make himself stronger. Noticing that the smith was trying to work, he figured they would take interest into examining his iron. He took out the shard he had held onto, and attempted once more to get the smith to listen.  
    "I have this...Iron...that I think you will be interested in." In a heaving sigh, the smith turned towards Aian, storming up to him and snatching the piece of Iron out of his hand. They examined the piece of Iron, their eyes appearing to lighten up of frustration and become more interested.
    "Amazing quality, but horribly worn down....Where did you get this?" The smith questioned in a demanding tone. It was clear by the sharp glare in their eye they would do anything to obtain the source for the ore of that iron. Unfortunately, the answer is not what they would be looking for. Aian held out his left hand; a magic circle appearing upon his wrist and flowing out to form a large shield of dark Iron. Aian then, began ripping the metal shield off of his palm in pain; finally making it snap off and fall straight to the ground whole. The strain however, had nearly torn a chunk of flesh on his wrist and made his entire left hand turn a light shade of red. The smith was taken back slightly, examining the iron shield to find it of the same quality as the shard. They stood up once more, crossing their arms. "What do you want me to do with this?"
    "I need your help into fixing my magic. My master, the Iron Dragon Metallicana, taught me how to use his iron. However, no matter how hard I work the Iron always seems to appear getting weaker...I don't know what to do; and no matter how much high grade Iron I eat I can't strengthen it. If you could please help me figure out how to refine it; I can become a lot stronger and assist into beating the apocalypse dragon." The smith went into thought, lifting up the shield and setting it down onto the anvil. They stayed silent for a while; before finally coming up with a conclusion.
    "I can work with this iron and show you how to work with it. It will be up to you to figure out how to strengthen it yourself. However, you must remain absolutely silent. No talking. If you utter one word; I won't teach you anymore. You work with your hands, not your mouth." Aian agreed to the statement; and immediately the two went to work. It appeared to Aian, that sleep will only occur when the work was accomplished.
    The smith started off by throwing the entire shield into the furnace; and began attempting to remove the dark grey coloration by oxidizing out the silicon and attempting to fine it into a whiter version. When they noticed the Iron was not melting, they began trying to increase the heat drastically by throwing large amounts of wood into the fire. This took several hours, and appeared to not suffice. The smith used tongs, and removed the shield from the forge. They then began walking up the slope of the volcano, dragging the iron shield in the tongs behind to a secondary slope. Aian followed, not wanting to miss out on what to do. As the two made it on top of the slope; Aian found that the river of lava below flowed out from a secondary forge upon the higher slope. The smith was already inside, and was not attempting to use the lava to melt the Iron shield. Aian wasn't sure how this would work; for if the shield did melt it would be taken down the river and not collected. However, when he noticed the shield begging to melt; the smith removed most of it from the lava, some dripping off in, and placing it in a lower chamber sealed completely in-between two sets of flowing lava rivers to make the iron melt down inside by the heat. The two waited patiently inside the hot forge, Aian was feeling inadequate at his Iron's resistance. He knew Metallicana able to have his Iron resist almost all forms of erosion, melting, and anything else that would destroy the metal. Aian however, was now beginning to realize just how weak his Iron truly was even after eating the lacrima. It took an hour, before the smith pulled the tray out from its sealed chamber to find a large amount of melted Iron with large chunks of muck floating on top. They disposed of the slag, and poured the remaining, now greatly whiter iron into another trey; and let it begin cooling down outside. The smith turned to Aian, pointing at him to make him create another object to melt down; in order to test another method. Aian confused by the gesture, thinking the smith wanted him to go into the lava himself, hesitated. The smith pointed at the melted shield, then back at him, and then to the lava once more. Aian began using his magic to create his broad sword from his right hand; and ripped it off as well. The smith took the Iron and threw it into the lava carefully to have it begin melting. When mostly melted, the smith moved it to another trey and placed it in between the two flowing rivers of lava. When completely melted, the smith took it out and mixed both of the slag and melted iron; before pouring it into another cube like trey and set it outside to cool. The smith and Aian walked down the slope, where the smith began showing Aian how to smelt and forge in the standard forge while the special iron cooled. It was then the smith began explaining what they were doing with his Iron: When they removed the slag from the first set, it was to remove the grey color and create white Iron. Where-as, the second batch would be the similar material for Cast-Iron; keeping the slag. They began explaining, that grey iron was called "Pig Iron" and was used mostly for creating Cast Iron and Ductile Iron materials; and that they were more greatly divided compared to their original form; but tough due to keeping the carbon and silicon inside. Where as, the White Iron was Strong but brittle, as it lost most of its carbon and silicon to obtain its color and was used for more decoration pieces, mostly called wrought iron. Aian began wondering what form of Iron was best for him to use in combat. The smith however, had the answer: A combination of both. As Cast Iron would be great for weapons, Wrought Iron would be good for creating defense. By a slow introduction of mixing the two; eventually he will find the appropriate mix that would form what it was he overall needed; after constant sets of refinement. Aian took this in, and continued to work in silence with the Smith. It took a whole day for his iron to cool down, before the Smith and Aian inspected it. They showed him the extreme differences between the two Iron blocks. The Cast Iron was rough and sturdy while the Wrought Iron was smooth and felt flexible. Aian both noticed that each of the blocks already felt better to him than his own current Iron in his body. He would have to find a way to improve his magic; hoping to rely on what he learns with the smith.

Aian stayed with the smith for a month and a half, constantly learning everyday on appropriate treatments to weapons, artifacts, and other items used for forgery. He learned to make various crafts including statues with Iron. The proper way to make swords, proper shield making, how his current designs were horribly flawed, he even learned how the two different types of Iron would react when put against each other and one another. He learned the different types of smelting, melting, refining, and fining methods to fix and or enhance his iron. And he learned how to appropriately cool the items using water; when to strike them on the forge, and what each tool should be used to create the finest of creations. Of course, Aian learned how long it took to perform any of these tasks in perfection; where as his were rushed for time, the smith would tell him how long he should actually take into each task: the longest time should be spent nearly lasts for years in the finest of weapon making. But because Aian didn't need to forge his weapons; it wouldn't be a major set back. With him taking ready for his leave, they threw the iron blocks into the lava to have it melt away to not be used as a sign of trust. Aian and the Smith bowed respectfully to each other, before he took his leave. It would be difficult getting back to Fiore; but he knew he would now be able to fix his Iron back within his homeland. It would take him a long time to figure out how to repair his magic: but he now knew how to begin.

It took Aian two months getting back to Fiore, a combination of patrol and sea trouble; he had to enter a nearby country and go around the long way. There, he made his way to th hottest volcano he knew about in the land. As he made his way through the destroyed terrain; it took him another month of careful travel to reach the volcano. Once there, he made his way up the mountain; and down into the mouth of the beast. He found himself a ledge to rest on; and already the heat was getting to him. But he knew this is where he would need to be to refine his magic. He started off, by meditating inside the super heated volcano; his breathing partially hindered as it was an extreme he was not yet used too. He knew he would have to get used to the environment first. It took him a whole month of simply sitting in the volcano; before he finally became adapted to the super heat. Now that he was finally used to the extreme heat, he could get down to business. Once he was set he began trying to think of how he could alternate his magic. He attempted to use the heat of the volcano, without going in, to his advantage. First, he tried to form a white iron shield. Summoning a magic circle; he began trying. Again, Again, Again, and Again, he had to peel the shield off and force him to create another immediately. He kept in his mind the idea of removing the roughness of the iron and making it that smooth yet brittle material he felt so long ago. Each attempt became better, and better; as though each forced initial cast was slowly becoming more and more focused on the solid iron he had in mind. Day after Day, he would go back into the volcano to improve his shield. Eventually, after two and a half weeks of forcing his magic; he got the end result he was looking for. A glinting white iron shield that reflected the color of the lava below. He sat down exhausted, and took the rest of the month to replenish his strength. He attempted the same thing with his Sword, but using cast iron instead. In a similar manner; it took him a month and a half to finally get the right amount of heaviness and sturdiness into his sword. In total, Aian had been training for at least five and a half months. Now, he was at the hard part. He felt comfortable enough with the separated forms; now he needed to combine them. The enduring process took a total of three and a half months of constant frustration, and pain. Aian even got furious enough to once thrust his hand still connected to the weapon into the lava. A mistake that took him the half a month to cure his burned hand. But finally, he got his end result. His armors, and weapons were now repaired: glinting smoothly with white iron and yet extraordinarily tough with the cast Iron. The Dark Grey color remained; but finally he felt relieved that his magic was now repaired. Aian had not noticed; but his magic seal had been removed from his forehead. A situation he no longer worried about at the moment. He had to use every once of magic to perform this task. Now, that he was beyond used to extreme heat; he knew he would eventually have to get used to extreme cold. But right now; he had to go and test his new magic. His newly refined, stronger iron, magic. One that he hoped, would make his master proud. "I am now one giant leap forward; my body AND magic are now in tune with each other again....Watch out Reiki, I am catching up to your speedy progress. I will not fall behind in our team." He mumbled to himself in confidence, jumping out of the volcano and racing to his guild hall to lend an assist to his team. "A whole year to repair Iron; let the time I took into caring for it pay off."
    TAGS:

WORDS:
    number.

NOTES:
    Aian's one year retreat

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 9th March 2014, 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 22nd January 2014, 5:17 am

reserved

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 22nd January 2014, 3:29 pm

Sinali really didn't do a hell of a lot during the timeskip. At least nothing of major importance compared to most people. Well, with the exception of one thing in particular. The attacking and betrayal of Frederik her former guildmaster. It seemed strong target's were her thing as of late. First Harland and now, as you will see, Frederik.

Rp:

Other than this she will be doing a lot of playing and by playing I mean wiping out entire villages. Sinali killed Harland, one of the magic council, and was spotted by some rune knights after wiping out a village. So she figured she had nothing left to lose and had some pretty cool spells to test out. Besides, wiping out people is kind of what this undead girl lives for.

Something big did happen after she destroyed one particular village in another country. She was confronted by a large insectoid creature that named itself the Parasite Queen. Sinali, being the sort of person she was, called it Perry. Perry promised that in exchange for Sinali sharing her power with her that she would teach Sinali a powerful magic. This magic was the Parasitic Insect magic(the secondary I have purchased and had approved) which allowed her to create insects inside her body which could then crawl out and attack what she wished. Perry would also be able to boost these insects by temporarily mutating Sinali. Sinali, feeling that these insects would be useful for her plans, accepted and the two of them spent the rest of the year training her in the ways of the magic.

Yet this training did not only involve boring exercises or more wiping out of villages. No, her ultimate training exercise was much more interesting and much more relevant to her and who she is. Yet unlike the other exercises this one was not assigned by Perry. No, instead it was asssigned by the new guildmaster of Savage Skull: Harrigan, son of Harland.

Rp:

Welcome Guest.

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    beets
    beets

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Endless ☢ Fusion
    Second Skill: ☲ Fire Dragon ☲
    Third Skill:

Post by beets 22nd January 2014, 8:23 pm

Was going to merge them all into one post,  but I might as well separate them and edit the sections out of the other post.

Official Documentation

Threat Level X:  For clearance level 0 eyes only.

Clementine [REDACTED] 

The document ends,  very few words can be seen between the heavily redacted files.   You toss the papers aside and they scatter wildly,  useless as they were... this was a dead end.  

Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 ZO2CcBO
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd January 2014, 1:08 pm

just a quick reminder. This is optional for those of you who don't want to make a post here.

Themes:
    Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 26th January 2014, 6:20 am

Shiraz will spend the year of the timeskip not trying to strengthen himself, but instead trying to gain greater knowledge and control of both his hair magic and his candy make magic. The latter of course being the more important. He will travel across the lands searching for recipes he could turn into magic spells. Knowledge is power afterall. Despite the fact he didn't seek strength he did gain more. A lot of this was just more spells, but his actual magic power did increase somewhat. However, the biggest advancement was the taste of his candy magic and other things he had learned to prepare. He was smarter that was for sure.

Yet probably the most important thing for him was not the strength and skill he gained. Nor was it the intelligence or niceness. No, he met on his journies the most beautiful creatue he had ever seen, besides himself. A rare janis unicorn, a beautiful six-legged alicorn capable of high speed. However, its abilities were what made it so beautiful to him. It could create beautiful rainbows for offensive and defensive purposes using its horn and the three gem-like protrusion on its head. It was said that the Janis Unicorn would eventually grow to be a giant, but this one was not. It was just a foal. It was powerful enough and beautiful enough for him. He named it Syrup.

(I have purchased the pet. Just need to register it. I know this isn't much, but Shiraz probably wouldn't do anything epic over the year)

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    Timeskip Thread  - Page 2 HqzsHuT

Post by Guest 26th January 2014, 9:06 am

Following the events of Era Kara will spend the first month recovering, as she was heavily injured after her home collapsed on her. During this time and the five months following she will be living with Marick Lowell, the mage who pulled her out of the rubble, while he tries to find the whereabouts of her father who had been on a business trip when Warden attacked the city. Whilst living with Marick, Kara decides she's going to re-learn her magic with his help, so that she can help pay her own way while living under his roof. Of course she also winds him up on numerous occasions by putting amethyst onto his alcoholic beverages, preventing him from getting drunk regardless of how much he drinks, but causing him to still suffer with the hangovers as a result of dehydration. It is also during this time that she joins the newly reformed Lamia Scale, as a way of helping her to improve her magical capabilities and to find more jobs.

After six months of living with Marick he is finally able to track down Kara's father, who promptly buys a house in Hargeon Town so that she needn't travel so far to reach her guildhall. She leaves the Solitaire behind, but vows to continue following her route of magic to make him proud. Thus her remaining six months are spent purely focusing on becoming a better mage. It is a couple of months after she leaves Marick's home that she meets a very special person; Reiki Kireikaji, her cousin who's mother was Kara's mother's sister. She learns a bit about her mother's side of the family from Reiki and a lot about her newly-found cousin, and decides that she's not going to let her family slip away. Thus she promises to stay in touch with Reiki and to go on jobs with her from time to time.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:57 pm