Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval]

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval] Empty Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval]

Post by Kirahunter 12th August 2013, 7:26 am

Super Speed was already approved, Mirror of Souls is the only thing in need of approval. Fallacy already approved me switching primary magic in the Official Magic Shop

Primary Magic: Mirror of Souls
    Secondary Magic: Super Speed Magic
    Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: Mirror of Souls lets Simon transform his body into a magic weaponized mirror, capable of illusions, seeing through illusions, light based attacks and communication through reflective objects. Primarily Simon uses the magic to create reflective surfaces on his body to utilize a number of abilities, however it doubles so that he has the ability to turn himself into 1 of 2 different kind of mirrors that his allies can wield to increase the effectiveness and power of his attacks.

Strengths:
    -The Mirror of Souls permits Simon several forms each with different strengths and abilities.
    - It lets him weaponize sunlight in different ways, lock and track souls and he can use it to help fix his hair.
    -It also gives him a resistance to light magic.
    -It also permits him to turn into a wieldable weapon that can support his allies.
    -Grants him the ability to turn any part of his body into a reflective surface, this can be used to his advantage to cast some spells, and if used on his eyes he can use it to protect himself from any spells that are triggered by directly looking into someone's eyes. (Like Evergreen and Bixelow's magics)

Weaknesses:
    -In locations where light is scarce, Simon is weakened terribly
    -While his mirror form protects him from other light magic magic he is more vulnerable to physical impacts.
    -When there is no light his magic consumption rate doubles.

Abilities/Powers:
    - Mirror Aegis: -Light magic of the same rank effectiveness is reduced by 30% (the resistance degrades by 10% for every rank up, does not apply against physical/light attacks i.e. a light dragon slayer's punch)
    -Physical attacks are 25% more effective against Simon
    -Leg Mirror: His standard form, Simon takes on the form of a round mirror and straps to his wielders leg. This form has the most attack power of all his forms.
    http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images/5/5c/Demon_Mirror.jpg
    -Arm Mirror: His secondary form, he turns into a square mirror and attaches to the arm of his comrade. This form has enhanced defensive and illusion spells.
    -Partial Mirrors: Simon can create replicas of his Leg Mirror form, and Arm Mirror form on himself at any time. However their power is reduced drastically compared to how they are in his full mirror form.
    - Mirror Radio: Simon can project an image of himself on any mirror he has ever touched, and use it to communicate with anyone near the mirror.
    - Reflective Skin: The magic allows the user to turn any part of their skin into a reflective surface, this increases his weakness to physical impacts to 30% but the area being affected can then be used as a surface to cast spells from. When uses on his eyes anything he looks at is counted as looking at indirectly so thing's like eye contact with a Lamia or Bixelow or Evergreen's Magic would not effect him, if he uses this trick against an enemy who is a lower rank then him he can turn the spell against the user.

Spells:

Secondary Magic: High Speed
    Description: This Magic dramatically increases the user's speed, possibly by Magically augmenting the power centered on the user's lower body, boosting both strength and agility to near-inhumane levels. With this enhanced speed the user can travel distances in very little time. Because this magic enhances the users lower body actions such as kicking, jumping, running and other acrobatics are all boosted to superhuman levels. However since upper body strength is untouched, any form of acrobatics or physical feat requiring hands will still be just as difficult as they where with out the magic. This disproportional power boost could be exploited as a weakness, or cause the user to injure themselves if they fail to distinguish their upper body strength from their lower body strength.
    Strengths: Good for offense and evasion. Great for outmanuvering opponents in battle and closing or widening distance. Supports other magic very well. Dramatically improves the mages mobility and could be a great advantage in pursuit of an enemy or in escape.
    Weaknesses: Offensive abilities limited to hand to hand combat. No ranged capabilities. User must be able to use his lower body so any paralysis with negate this magic entirely. If hit while going at top speed, the damage could be greater because of the velocity added to the impact of the attack. The magic could lead to the user misjudging their upper body strength because of what the magic allows their lower body to do, and such a mistake could prove fatal in battle or while navigating a dangerous area.
    Abilities: This Magic dramatically increases the user's speed, possibly by Magically augmenting the power centered on the user's lower body, boosting both strength and agility to near-inhumane levels. It also makes it easier and safer to navigate dangerous terrain.

Name: Eagle Sweep
    Type: Other
    Description: User uses his high speed to rush then slide at his opponent and perform a sweep kick. This attack is meant to knock opponents off their feet.
    Strengths: Good for gaining the upper hand. Hard to dodge at such a high speed. Closes distance incredibly fast.
    Weaknesses: Doesn't do much damage. Easy to block with a higher ranking defense spell. No ranged capabilities whatsoever. If the attack fails to stagger the opponent and the user does not get to their feet in time, their enemy has a chance to strike them while they are down. Cooldown is 3 Posts.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 29th October 2013, 7:52 pm; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval] Empty Re: Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval]

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th August 2013, 7:36 am

Please post me a link to the approval of your high speed magic purchase before I begin reviewing this application

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval] Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval] Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval] Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval] Empty Re: Simon's Mirror of Souls New-Magic [Needs Approval]

Post by Kirahunter 16th August 2013, 7:19 pm

Last edited by Kirahunter on 17th August 2013, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 17th August 2013, 9:10 pm

Naraku wasn't looking for your primary magic renewal, but your secondary magic purchase. Luckily I was the one who approved of the purchase, so here is the correct page:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t8p135-official-magic-shop

I'll leave the rest to you Naraku.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 1st September 2013, 8:27 am

bump

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 11th September 2013, 10:10 pm

Well well, sorry for the wait. Thought that Naraku was going to do this, but it looks like he is busy.

General
    -Put your strengths and weakness into point form. And remove the giant space between them. Do this for all of the spells as well.
    -The light damage reduction is a little high; place it at 30%. Also, this reduction is nullified if the light attack is a physical attack(in fact you weakness to physical attacks comes into play here)
    -Remove the reduce fire ability, since that really makes little sense, since a fire does not rely on light, a mirror cannot block fire no matter what.
    -Replace the leg mirror picture link with this: http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images/5/5c/Demon_Mirror.jpg (so that you don't bring people into the wiki and this is more direct).

I'll leave you with this. Good luck.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 12th September 2013, 4:55 pm

Alright made the changes, thanks for picking this up Tact. How does it look now?

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 13th September 2013, 12:52 am

Spells:
    All: For all of them, your description should have complete full sentences. Not "Can be used...." or "Gathers....".
    Shining Shot: Since it relies on sunlight, have a weakness that it cannot work in dark places, at night or enclosed areas like in a house. Only in the open and in the day can this spell be used.

Vibrant Shield: Have the shield be best against only light and remove lightning and fire. Also, as a weakness, once the shield is set, it can only face the set direction and cannot be changed.

Face Lock: 3 post cooldown minimum.

Disguise: The MP drain interval too long. Decrease it to 2 posts. Also, include a weakness where other forms of sense can bypass the illusion, such as smell and hearing.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 13th September 2013, 5:20 am

I made the changes

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 22nd September 2013, 2:00 pm

bump

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 23rd September 2013, 8:24 am

Kirahunter wrote:Super Speed was already approved, Mirror of Souls is the only thing in need of approval. Fallacy already approved me switching primary magic in the Official Magic Shop

Primary Magic: Mirror of Souls
    Secondary Magic: Super Speed Magic

Description: Mirror of Souls lets Simon transform his body into a magic weaponized mirror, capable of illusions, seeing through illusions, light based attacks and communication through reflective objects. Primarily Simon uses the magic to create reflective surfaces on his body to utilize a number of abilities, however it doubles so that he has the ability to turn himself into 1 of 2 different kind of mirrors that his allies can wield to increase the effectiveness and power of his attacks.

Strengths:
    -The Mirror of Souls permits Simon several forms each with different strengths and abilities.
    - It lets him weaponize sunlight in different ways, lock and track souls and he can use it to help fix his hair.
    -It also gives him a resistance to light magic.
    -It also permits him to turn into a wieldable weapon that can support his allies.

Weaknesses:
    -In locations where light is scarce, Simon is weakened terribly
    -While his mirror form protects him from other light magic magic he is more vulnerable to physical impacts.
    -When there is no light his magic consumption rate doubles.

Abilities/Powers:
    - Mirror Aegis: -Light magic of the same rank effectiveness is reduced by 30% (the resistance degrades by 10% for every rank up, does not apply against physical/light attacks i.e. a light dragon slayer's punch)Lower to 10%
    -Physical attacks are 25% more effective against Simon
    -Leg Mirror: His standard form, Simon takes on the form of a round mirror and straps to his wielders leg. This form has the most attack power of all his forms.
    http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images/5/5c/Demon_Mirror.jpg
    -Arm Mirror: His secondary form, he turns into a square mirror and attaches to the arm of his comrade. This form has enhanced defensive and illusion spells.
    -Partial Mirrors: Simon can create replicas of his Leg Mirror form, and Arm Mirror form on himself at any time. However their power is reduced drastically compared to how they are in his full mirror form.
    - Mirror Radio: Simon can project an image of himself on any mirror he has ever touched, and use it to communicate with anyone near the mirror.

Spells:
    Make it every one post

Secondary Magic: High Speed
    Description: This Magic dramatically increases the user's speed, possibly by Magically augmenting the power centered on the user's lower body, boosting both strength and agility to near-inhumane levels. With this enhanced speed the user can travel distances in very little time. Because this magic enhances the users lower body actions such as kicking, jumping, running and other acrobatics are all boosted to superhuman levels. However since upper body strength is untouched, any form of acrobatics or physical feat requiring hands will still be just as difficult as they where with out the magic. This disproportional power boost could be exploited as a weakness, or cause the user to injure themselves if they fail to distinguish their upper body strength from their lower body strength.
    Strengths: Good for offense and evasion. Great for outmanuvering opponents in battle and closing or widening distance. Supports other magic very well. Dramatically improves the mages mobility and could be a great advantage in pursuit of an enemy or in escape.
    Weaknesses: Offensive abilities limited to hand to hand combat. No ranged capabilities. User must be able to use his lower body so any paralysis with negate this magic entirely. If hit while going at top speed, the damage could be greater because of the velocity added to the impact of the attack. The magic could lead to the user misjudging their upper body strength because of what the magic allows their lower body to do, and such a mistake could prove fatal in battle or while navigating a dangerous area.
    Abilities: This Magic dramatically increases the user's speed, possibly by Magically augmenting the power centered on the user's lower body, boosting both strength and agility to near-inhumane levels. It also makes it easier and safer to navigate dangerous terrain.

Name: Eagle Sweep
    Type: Other
    Description: User uses his high speed to rush then slide at his opponent and perform a sweep kick. This attack is meant to knock opponents off their feet.
    Strengths: Good for gaining the upper hand. Hard to dodge at such a high speed. Closes distance incredibly fast.
    Weaknesses: Doesn't do much damage. Easy to block with a higher ranking defense spell. No ranged capabilities whatsoever. If the attack fails to stagger the opponent and the user does not get to their feet in time, their enemy has a chance to strike them while they are down. Cooldown is 3 Posts.
    Sorry about the wait. Just change the minor things and you're good to go

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 28th September 2013, 4:28 pm

I made the changes but, the magic being consumed EVERY post on the disguise spell feels ridiculously nerfed to me. I gave it a 3 post duration when it is first cast and the magic is consumed every post after those three, is that okay?

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 1st October 2013, 1:57 pm

I can allow that Kira. I am only interjecting at this moment to state this. That sounds perfectly reasonable for a while unless you abuse it. As for the rest I will leave to the others who started this.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 7th October 2013, 4:50 pm

cool! bump

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 13th October 2013, 3:18 pm

bump

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 23rd October 2013, 7:41 pm

bump

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 27th October 2013, 10:02 am

bump

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Post by Guest 31st October 2013, 3:14 pm

Approved, if you abuse it i will deny both this and your secondary :D. Enjoy

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:49 am