Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Speculo's Mirror Magic Signature Spell

Speculo
    Speculo

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mirror
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Speculo's Mirror Magic Signature Spell

Post by Speculo 16th September 2015, 10:07 pm

Name: Intervention

Type: Mirror, Offensive and Defensive

Duration: 1 posts

Cooldown:  1 posts

Description: Speculo doesn’t need to repeat the spell over and over again for each reflect of an enemy spell. Instead  it applies a passive affect on the mirror that he spawns or on a physically reflective surface until the end of the post or Speculo casts another spell on the mirror/surface. Mirrors with Intervention on them reflect an enemy spell immediately. Whether it be a projectile or a physical blow from a wizards body. A physical blow from a normal weapon that contains no magic is not reflected and the mirror breaks. Reason why is because a wizard has magic in their body at all time, and thus is registered as a thing the mirror can repel. If you are out of mana, and are still able to throw a punch, it'll break the mirror.

Spells that are B rank and lower are repelled for full damage. A rank and above get taken down to C rank before being released from the mirror. If a physical attack is used on Intervention, it is repelled directly back with the same force as they used. Basically like kicking a wall. This doesn’t work against AoE spells though, only projectiles and physical attacks. (unless it is cast in the air traveling horizontally. Then it can be reflected. If it’s on the ground, nothing can be done.)

Strengths:

• With this spell, it is hard to land hits on Speculo. With the gloves he wears with mirrors on the palm and fingertips, making it very easy for him to deflect attacks.

• If used against Physical attacks, it can harm the opponent's body very easily.

• Can be used on reflective surfaces, like a still pool of a water, or a shiny blade, ect.

Weaknesses:

• If used on a reflective surface, the more distorted that surface is (i.e. a rippling pool of water vs. a still pool of water or a rusty blade vs. a clean one) then the weaker and more disorganized the reflected spell will be.

• If a spell has more magical energy than Speculo can handle,(i.e. A super powerful spell or when Spec is at 30ish% MP or lower) the mirror could shatter and/or explode right then.

• Doesn’t work against non-magical blades. Normal blades/weapons just break the mirror.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Speculo's Mirror Magic Signature Spell Fighting-giffy
    I Make My Own Luck

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:54 pm