Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rise & Sunshine

Roboturbo
    Roboturbo

Player 
    Lineage : Mask of Lethe
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: M.A.D Techromancy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Rise & Sunshine Empty Rise & Sunshine

Post by Roboturbo 16th June 2020, 1:08 am

It was much more quiet in the main guild lobby of Silver wolf than any other day. With the warm and inviting fireplace, burning dark wood as it keeps the approaching frost of winter at bay, though it is peaceful inside the guilds halls, outside tells a different story, the magic barrier keeps the storms rage outside as it screeches and howls like a crazed and wild animal, this storm is possibly the worst this season, such fools would be mad crossing though the ice and crippling snow beneath there feet, as the harshness of winter solidify there skin and brittle the bones until they become nothing but an ice sculpture exhibit, Though that is doubtful, no one can truly be that mad now. Right?

As chatter and bantering of the many guild members risen the atmosphere, A sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the two massive wooden doors, everyone who was inside turned there way and faced the doors, eyes locked on, tension is high and a slight of confusion.

Knocks can be heard again, this time sounding more impatient than the first, what should they do? should they open the door or let it be? is it actually possible someone got though that snowstorm of icy death?

Before anything can be done, with a loud slam echoing down the hall the doors open wide, standing there was this large, hulking figure, it’s body is massively obese with no clear lower half, it slowly staggers as it passes past the doors, realveling it’s skin to be made of leather and stretched fabrics.

Upon seeing this the Silver wolf members surround this abomnation, each in there fighting positions and magical arsenals, ready to tear apart this thing as the wolfs they are, but suddenly the creature begins to collapse, as pieces of it’s body fall off and crumble onto the floor, dissolving it into a pile of what seems to be in closer inspection..... Winter clothes?

With no time trying to process this, a small pile starts to move on it’s own, until a odd man shot out of the pile of winter jackets and wooly socks like a rocket, to then start gasping for air.
    “(Gasp) Oh man! this is the LAST TIME I'll done th-“

Suddenly realising where he is, the odd man starts tidying himself up with everyone having a good look at him, He is a tall man, wearing a grey wool jumper under a white lab coat with stitches stringed along it, having pink messy hair with two points of hair, poking out like horns and a little stalk in the middle, the weirdest thing was that white Nikora mask he’s wearing on his face.

Honestly he looks like someone dressed him up for Halloween, he spoke again, this time with a fancy and fascinated voice as he looks around the place he is in, “I found it.... I actually found it?! Hooboy!!” he jumps ecstatically up and down, after doing so he tones down his excitement, then starts scavenging around the pile of winter clothes.

“You guys have Noooooooo idea how far and long i’v been looking for ya, Not only did it took me a lot of clothes to get here, while the Spirit wolfs I guess you called them led me here, but also by crossing Forgotten deserts AND sailing down past Shadow island on a man size tinny that i..... borrowed”

(As in borrowed you meant stealing, right)

The masked weirdo quirky turns his head and yells at no one
    “Quite you! the intellectuals are talking!"
    (There’s a difference between thinking smart and acting smart, do see what I’m trying to get at?)
    “You and your nihilism! can you quiet down and let me work!”
    (The more you complain to me, the more these people around us are going to start thinking we may not be well suited here, so can you “Quite down” and get back to the point?)

Turning back and see the confused and worried looks surrounding him, He swallows deeply his pride and mumbles, “Fine” After a short amount of time he pulls out a colourful suitcase, dotted with many coloured polkadots and fine handling, slamming it on a nearby table the man gazes and fiddle his fingers, he slowly opens in up and reaches out for something, he pulls it out to be a Wooden banjo with fine looking strings and a few noticeable scratches covering it, he then closes the suitcase and stands on a nearby table, “So you might be wondering, What am I doing here, why am I doing here and who the hey am I?" He starts counting on his fingers "well 1. Looking for silver wolf guild, 2. I wanna join silver wolf AND 3. I just got a little melody that might answer that, my... magnum opus! if you will”

The Masked man starts playing he’s banjo and is starting to sing and dance in a feverish way.

Are your days just outta luck?
    Do your days just now suck?

When the vile sickness
    Of boringness
    has come

You need a release of all that stress
    Otherwise you’ll can become a boring mess

So, I made this song to protest
    To give this dullness just a rest

Rise and shine!
    Here comes Doctor. Sunshine!

Doctor sunshine, Doctor sunshine
    The cure to your greyest blackest
    Not so fun days

He’ll grab life in its nuts
    Until it begs & begs enough
    So that you & him will have your own way

(A short Banjo solo starts intensely playing)

If your feeling rather bored
    And with nothing else to do

The good Doctor sunshine
    Will pull it though for you

He can patch ya, warm ya, feed ya
    He’s a doctor, of course ya

And when you drop and break a bone
    He’ll fix you up, not alone

Just don’t ask for his medical license
    He doesn’t need one, a man of science!

Actually, just forget that part

I’m just saying, medicine is also an art

Rise and shine
    You know him! Doctor sunshine!

Anything’s possible, with quite the thinking mind

So, let’s not let time go to waste
    I have things that i gotta do
    Let’s see the next craziest thing, that I Find

(A more Intense banjo with crazed yodelling)

Now I get it, you may have no intentions
    To go on a journey, to itch your satisfactions

But I’d say it’s worth it guarantee
    And hell!
    It’s 100% money Free!

So, come on! I only ask for your assistance
    Would you oh please take a chance?

And let me:
    Help
    Assistance
    Research
    Fight
    Dispose
    Disappear
    Exterminate
    &
    Deport

Your darkest of days, far away

I’m not the best (that is true)
    But I do know what to do

So, give one last applause
    To a man who shares your same cause

RISE & SHINE
    I am Doctor Sunshine!!

Everybody!

Doctor Sunshine (2), Doctor Sunshine (2)
    Doctor Sunshine (2) Doctor Sunshine (2)

That was my sing-along
    And my along-sing song

Rise & Shine
    My name is Doctor Sunshine…

After finishing playing his banjo, The now known Doctor Sunshine gives a deep performance bow to his audience and slowly raises his head to look at them.

“So, do I get the job?"

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Rise & Sunshine Empty Re: Rise & Sunshine

Post by 88 17th June 2020, 3:40 am

If the newcomer thought he was the only strange guy in the room, he'd be sadly mistaken. Theo, once of the aces of this guild, had woken up this day with a strange impulse he couldn't resist. It seemed nothing would soothe his restless soul other than wandering aimlessly around the guild in its entirety with a ginormous bag of googly eyes, haphazardly placing pairs of them on every surface he could while humming some old tune from Desierto. All along the walls in the halls of dorms, on the lamps and mirrors. On the baseboards and rafters. Not even picture frames and mirrors were safe. Those walking out of their rooms would find a jovial pair of round eyes shaking their hellos from the door's motion. If anyone made the mistake of leaving their room unlocked, they might even find some on their things or over their closed eyelids.

Where did Theo get such a large bag of googly eyes? It's best left as a mystery, for it's a long and treacherous tale. However, should anyone wish to assist him in googlifying the guild, he'd happily share his bounty for the task.

He'd just vandalized the cafe and every single one of its coffee cups when he entered the main hall just in time to see the man sans pile of winterwear. The masked man sounded like he'd had the worst time making it here. Did he take the long way around? He vaguely wondered how this guy was so unlucky, which was rich coming from a guy as unlucky as he could be. Finding the guild wasn't hard at all. It was a popular tourist attraction, what with its magical hotspring and the spa that took advantage of such a thing. They got hundreds of visitors a day, mage and non-mage alike, that relaxed in the steamy baths and then took in a lovely meal at the cafe before turning in for the night. This guy had made it very hard on himself, yet Theo felt sorry for him. Maybe he'd buy him a cup of hot chocolate...

But no, no hot drink for now. A banjo had appeared. Arctic hues widened in interest, finally distracted from his epic quest, at least for a few seconds. As if put in a trance, the man-- still in his white tank top and dinosaur printed pj shorts-- wandered slowly through the crowd of strangely uptight guildmembers, placing googly eyes on them somewhere with sloth-like motions. Hey, this guy was pretty good on that banjo. The song was funny. Theo liked him already.

Once the song was done and Doctor Sunshine had bowed, the onyx-haired treasure hunter vigorously clapped and whooped his praise, even if no one else did. Once the masked man raised back up, Theo would be much closer to him than before. So close, in fact, he could reach up and place googly eyes on the newcomer's mask, which is precisely what he attempted to do if the man didn't dodge. "Job?" Theo asked, grinning brightly at the musical man. "Do you want a job playing for the spa, or do you want to join the guild?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rise & Sunshine 65698_s
    Roboturbo
    Roboturbo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Roboturbo 17th June 2020, 5:22 am

After asking that question with anticipation running though his mind, The Doctor heard a male voice from the audience, “Do you want to play a job playing at the spar or do you wan-“ the rest of what he was saying cut off when Doctor sunshine looked down from his wooden table of a performance stage to see a very... Fascinating looking man, dressed in his white top attire and leggings of dinosaur head depictions, eyeing him with eyes filled with curiosity, or actually do they almost look like a playful kittens? ether way he is more closer to the Doctor than the other members of this guild, you can’t blame them too much, they just met a random doctor who was in a moving fortress of winter clothing, made a mess on the floor and started to sing about himself.

Though this wasn’t the first craziest thing he did, and certainly won’t be the last, after progressing this information he responds to the boy’s question “I greatly apologise, but I’m already booked for other banjo related activities that couldn’t fit in my ALREADY busy schedule, such as” while holding his banjo in one hand he reaches the other deep in one of the doctor’s pockets and pulls out a paper thin list, he starts reading it off “Festival at peace village, Celebration at Talon, Gathering at hunted village, Mud pit band fight at fat monster land, Demonic Banjo summoning at Anci-“

Before he continues any further his voice of reason speaks up in his mad mind
    (Doctor that was a joke that you stupidly fall into that is a bottomless pit, he’s asking if we want to join the guild)

The Doctor stops going down his list, his mind shine brighter now of that realisation, “Ohhhhhhhh, that makes sense” he spoke out-loud, his voice sounding enlightened, “Now I just feel silly now, hell there wasn’t actually Anything written on this piece of refined tree flesh!” he turns the white sheet of paper over and... sure enough, its blank, the doctor changing the subject goes back to the question at hand, “Yes! I Doctor Sunshine” (Who’s not even a real doctor) Doctor sunshine quickly turns his head to his left “Shut up please” and quickly faces back to his audience “Has wished to be part of your guild, that which of course is silver wolf, I’m pretty qualified” (If you can call being a mad scientist a profession) “To assist in many, many tasks.
    Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 17th June 2020, 9:03 am

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

Something strange was going on in the Silver Wolf guild, as the Lhukian traveller wander the halls she had noticed a peculiar deviation to the guilds normal state of being. There were eyes everywhere. On every surface, picture, mirror, and random object. Little round plastic eyes had been stuck on them, Pimwadee was wandering around examining them curiously. Her purple and gold ilac in her hand, a thumb idly scrolling through the Lacrinet in an attempt to see if there were any festivals today that she didn't know about. Excited about the prospect of learning a tradition, she would pick up any loose eyes that had fallen off of their selected surface. Replacing them next to the eyes she assumed partnered them, careful to ensure they did not fall off again. All the while as she did this she would follow the trail, curious to see where the eyes led, perhaps this was part of the fun. Would they led so some sort of reward, perhaps a party? Was there going to be food? Oh how Pimwadee hoped there was food.

The asiatic female wandered the halls, her long purple hair trailing down her back, and amethyst eyes glancing around inquisitively. She wore one of her favourite cream jumper-dresses that she had bought since moving to Fiore, along with skin-coloured tights and thick brown uggs. She would pause, the soft of music reaching her eyes, she listened idly for a moment enjoying the upbeat tune. After a moment, she would make her way towards it, wandering into the main entrance hall of the guild. Her gaze would fall on a tall man wearing a white mask. She stood there looking at him, head bobbing along to the music, and light smile upon her lips.

She found herself growing excited, was this some famous Fiorian singer she did know about? Did it have something to do with the googly eye festival? It was all very exciting. She waited until he was finished, before clapping vigorously. At the end of it, she moved to go closer, however, someone would get there first, a dark-haired man wearing pyjamas. Ah, one of the guild members. She didn't know him, but she had seen him around briefly. Pimwadee's eyes fell on the bag of googly eyes and she gasped excitedly. Before hurrying toward the pair, not aware of the conversation occurring prior. She would arrive, bowing her head respectably to them both, whilst using her cultures 'Wai' gesture of greeted; which involved her hands being pressed together in prayer as she bowed.

"Hello, I am sorry to interrupt. Is this a party?" She asked with hopeful else and a gleeful smile.

WC: 448 TWC: 2,618
    Tag: @Roboturbo @Theo

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Memory-Make
    Second Magic: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Yuvon 18th June 2020, 8:11 am

… Yuvon could hear banjo music. He was found laying on one of the couches inside the lounge of the guild, and if not for the sudden and unexpected rise of music, he would’ve stayed there reading his green tome. However, this strange but familiar music had him jolt up, his torso arisen from the comfort of the couch as he first eyed Pim listening to the same music that came from further away. Wait, it was back at the entrance; a guest had made their way through the snow and hazards to play such uplifting banjo music for them? Such a gentleman deserved all of their audience!

He jumped out of the couch and wiped dust off his leggings before approaching the group; Pim had walked in advance towards them, and one of Silver Wolf’s respected Aces, Theo, had greeted their guest as Pim followed suit. The guest was a masked individual - already something to relate to the masked librarian himself. He felt some sort of sudden kinship with that.

“I believe we have a guest of highly musical talent,” Yuvon dared to explain according to what he could fathom from the encounter. The mask that he wore - a golden, kraken-like accessory - had holes where his eyes could look through, but they were blackened and yet live enough to transfer his facial expressions. Now, his ‘eyes’ widened in intrigue.

… Something felt odd, though.

WC: 238

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,344,090

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 18th June 2020, 9:52 pm

-Silver Wolf Guild Hall, Cafe-

Wearing her green, white, and gold outfit with Argent Gloves, Leona was sitting at a table in the cafe while sipping coffee from a mug that had been plastered with googly eyes along with the cafe itself. The Guild Mistress was trying to think of a job that she could do that did not involve using her left arm too much. Using the guild hot springs helped ease some of the pain in her left shoulder from the gunshot wound she had taken in a fight with pirate captain Hector Espada a little over two days ago, but the pain was hindering her so much that she was not going to be fighting any time soon. Leona had better find something safer to do like finish reading Ancient Desierto, read any one of the other nine history books she had purchased almost a month ago, or even take a job that did not involve fighting. Maybe someone needed a high-powered house sitter or a personal shopper.

At least finding a job was her plan.

All of that changed when she heard strange music that incorporated a banjo as accompaniment. The singer had some musical aptitude if he played such an uncommon instrument, but that was only part of the reason she paid attention. The other part of the reason was that she did not recognize the voice of the singer in the slightest. That made Leona get up and take her cup of coffee to go see who the singer was.

-In the guild hall lounge-

Leona arrived with her coffee mug with googly eyes wobbling around and found that she was far from the only guild member who had arrived to check out the source of the music and singing. She spotted Theo, Yuvon, and a purple-haired young woman who she had not met but was a member of the guild with a respectable degree of power. They were all looking at a fellow in a grey wool jumper with a white lab coat that had stitches strung along it. He was an interesting fellow, but the most interesting thing was that he did not have a face.

Well, that was somewhat inaccurate. It would be more accurate to say that he had a face, but it was shrouded in shadow no matter what angle Leona tried to view it from. That was curious. Before she learned more about him she decided to greet everyone first.

"Hey everyone, how's it going?" Leona asked Theo, Yuvon, the purple-haired mage, and the singer whose face was shrouded in shadow.

Rise & Sunshine KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Roboturbo
    Roboturbo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Roboturbo 18th June 2020, 11:41 pm

With his ears hearing the complement from this fine golden octopus mask wearing fellow, the doctor couldn’t help but having a feeling of valuation, “Ohohoho! your complement is very meaningful to this doctor!”

While talking, with the banjo in hand he slowly slides it down on his right scientist jacket pocket, people can see it slowly disappearing the more it enters the pocket, like a magic trick it is gone, as then Doctor sunshines inner voice interrupts him

(I suppose this matters because both of you are “Mask wearing” individuals?)

The doctor then stops laughing and quickly turns around in irritation, muttering to himself to the voice of his

("Look, you're making me look bad, can you kindly just go away for a while?.... please”)

(Oh alright, but we will continue this conversation later....)

Doctor Sunshine quickly turns around again, then jumps off the wooden table he was standing on, he begins walking over and picking up his polka dot suit case and bringing it over to the table

"So like i said once before, I “Doctor Sunshine” have been looking at your guild for some time now, After all you folks seem to be quite the adventuring sort of folks, very into discovering stuff and what not, sure there are the Other guilds, but some seem too “Restrictive” and others are too “Edgy” for my tastes, besides what’s not more awesome sounding to join a guild that has magical hot springs, infinite rooms, guarded by a weather forcefield AND guarded by literal SPIRIT WOLF’S!!”

The doctor then slams the briefcase on the table, while gasping for breath after not having a chance to breath after his talk about silver wolf

"I would be mad, NOT to join it, also you guys are sitting on a ancient magic time long forgot, but we will leave that one for later, no, I want to talk about this”
    The doctor opens his briefcase wide and starts emptying out its contents, at first a moment goes by as nothing really happens.

”Hold on, just uh, just give it a moment”

Another moment passes, it appears there is nothing ins-

A waterfall of papers and posters spew fourth from the suitcase, fluttering and falling all over the floor, now making two messes from both the winter clothes now THIS, it seems piling and piling up, until finally as the papery tides calm down, Scrapes of paper are all over the floor, some quests marked by the guild’s symbol, others seem to be bio’s of many different members of the guild, how and why is unclear, all and all it’s going to take a crew to pick these up, ravaging though the papers Doctor sunshine picks up some bios without looking at them and hands each of them over to the boy in the dinosaur pyjamas, the purple hair lady in the white jumper, the octopus mask dude, and a woman holding a mug with goggly eyes sticked on them that just entered the room, It’s highly possible he may have accidentally gave each other the wrong paper.

"I believe you find out now how interested that I, Doctor Sunshine, will be willing to join your guild!"

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by 88 22nd June 2020, 4:07 am

"Yes, it's a party!" Theo chirped at the purple-haired stranger, not even considering the implications that could follow from choosing the more fun option despite it not being entirely true. This seemed as good an opportunity as any to back away from the musical masked doctor and reach into his googly-eye bag, taking a fistful out and handing them to the tanned woman if she'd take them. He'd then proceed to add more eyes to anything within reach, people and items alike.

It seemed one masked man called to another since Yuvon appeared, meaning Theo would be trying to googly eye that golden kraken mask as well. He might have even tried to place some on the guild master if Leona hadn't already been in possession of an item he'd already struck. "It's going good," the pajamaed man replied to his boss with a goofy grin, pointing at the weirdo in the smiley mask. With the silly, wiggly eyes making everything look much more cheerful, he took a small break from his mission to observe the newbie who was now shaking papers all over the floor. Just how deep was that bag?!

Whether Theo had noticed the weird, tick-like responses the man was either giving the thin air or a ghost-- Theo sincerely hoped it wasn't the latter since those were scary-- was a mystery. If he had noticed how bizarre all this was, he didn't let on. Then again, who was he to judge odd given he was basically dancing around the hall before in dino boxers putting eyeballs on everything he could reach? Holding his hand down toward the floor, a hefty blob of green jello leaked out of his palm and formed a jovial little jiggler that awaited instruction. After bestowing it with googly eyes as well, he gave it an order. "Will you go get us the stamp?" he asked his little gelatinous minion, to which it seemed to nod and bounced off toward the administration area. Even without the paperwork he frankly didn't need to prove this entertaining man could join Silver Wolf, Theo was pretty sure by the end of this the guy would get a stamp.

A sheet of paper was shoved into his hands, but he hardly noticed whose picture was on it. All he knew was it wasn't him and he couldn't read the paper either way, so he was bored with it. "Hey, who has mine?" he asked with interest, peering at the papers the others had to see if the picture of him was a good one-- it probably wasn't-- and to ask if it said anything cool about him.

Rise & Sunshine 65698_s
    Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 26th June 2020, 2:47 pm

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

The man in pyjamas would answer her with enthusiastic vigour, his response causing her to beam excitedly. "I love to do parties." She told them happily in response. "My name is Pimwadee, what is your names?" She asked both him and the masked man, who she would soon learn later in the conversation that his name was Sunshine, and that he was a Doctor.

The group were soon joined by the familiar Yuvon, the man whom she met on her day of initiation into the guild. Pim would throw him a polite smile of greeting, before returning her attention to the others. It seemed that Yuvon wasn't the only one who would join the fray, as a woman approached. She was a little younger than Pimwadee, with short blonde hair. In Pim's country she would have been referred to a 'Phalung Souay', which translated to Pretty Foreigner. In a land of ranged tanned, dark hair and dark eyes, anyone of fair skin and hair was considered admirably beautiful. Although the Lhukian reference didn't really apply here, as they weren't in Lhuk, and in this particular scene if anyone was the foreigner it was Pim. Then again, this was assuming that the others were all Fiorians, unfortunately she didn't know enough about her guildmates to discern if this was true or not. But she was certainly interested in learning if this would the case or not.

The newcomer, or rather the man in the white mask, would jump down from the table, strolling along. He pulled out sheets of paper, handing it over to them. Pimwadee became quite flustered as she was handed one, looking down at the text she suddenly felt a slight pressure. The ability to translate quickly would have to come into play here, she brought the sheets up to her face, inspecting them with careful review. After figuring out what it said and hearing his statement declaring his desire to join the guild she realised he was applying for a position. Her face filled with panic, realising that she did not submit an application when she first joined. She made a mental note to write one up as soon as she was able and to hand it to Mercury when she next saw her.

WC: 378 TWC: 4,637
    Tag: @Roboturbo @Theo @Yuvon @Leona Jarnefeldt

Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Memory-Make
    Second Magic: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Yuvon 23rd July 2020, 1:28 pm

Ah, he appreciated the compliment. Yuvon couldn’t help it; there was something heartwarming going on when people related to each other like this, and even though it was a more coincidence that they both concealed their faces like this, not only did Yuvon respect this greatly, but his tolerance was perhaps a tad too much. Then again, he knew nothing of their guest’s reasons to conceal their face like this, so…

He still wanted to know, though. He wanted to know it all!

And the way he just slid his banjo away into his pocket with ease, despite the size differences… what kind of reality-bending power was that? Yuvon could’ve sworn that it was a spell that he cast to elude them, but… this was strange. There was no clearance when Yuvon tried to sense it. What a mysterious individual! Yuvon was so amazed that he didn’t even notice the googly eye that was stuck to his mask by their Beta.

… W-Who was he talking to? Yuvon scratched his face in curiosity; maybe he was saying something to them, but he couldn’t hear it properly. The man just turned around and began bickering about something… huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh…

“Oh! H-Hello, Miss Jarnefeldt! Come, you should meet this gentleman! When it comes to first impressions, he’s blown my mind away!” Yuvon called for their Mistress, Miss Leona Jarnefeldt herself, before spotting that a bunch of papers had been released when their guest tried to open his briefcase. Now, there was just a mess of papers, and Yuvon’s stuttering voice raised: “W-Watch the floor, everyone! Just how many notes did you-“ Upon a closer look, however, some papers had the Silver Wolf mark on them, and as Yuvon was handed a bio, he noticed that Quill’s face was on it.

Ah, Quill… he wondered what that guy was doing out there…

“… Wait, these are bios,” Yuvon revealed the obvious, “N-No, wait, how’d you- where’d these bios come from? … Maybe mine’s here too!” He began searching through the papers for a few moments, eager to find his nostalgic app, buuuuuuuuuuuut all he found was Theo’s which he reluctantly handed to his Beta… after eyeing it for a solid second.

WC: 367
    TWC: 238 + 367 = 605

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:50 pm