Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting with the Rune Knights

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Meeting with the Rune Knights Empty Meeting with the Rune Knights

Post by Nadarr 28th March 2019, 3:15 am

The magic council member known as Alexander Kingston was a renown man for his generosity and kindness. Always looking out for people below him and making large advancement in the world of magic as we know today. He was a savant at enchanting and making magical tools and other pieces of gear. Which is what earned him such a prominent spot on the council today. Claiming after all that his work with for the good to the people and the better meant of all. He was a older gentlemen but not elderly still having some kick in his step. He has white slick back hair with a white beard. Along with that he has sky blue eyes and thin rimmed glasses. He use a cane to walk with though he dosent need it. When not in his formal council wear he wears black pants and a black shirt with a brown trench coat.

He would be sitting in his office one day looking at someone's final that he needed taken care of. Contemplating to himself in what matters he would take care of this individual with. He had wants of options he had lots of opions after all. He could put out a request to the guilds and have them track them down….but that may take a while and he needed results. He could hire mercenaries, howecer that may not look good for his image he needed to keep up. He would give a sigh before smiling remembering something. “Serilda Sinclair….” he would say as a smile would form on his face. Love even I had just be he would say as a smile would form on his face. The Rune Knights has just re established themselves as a competent force perhaps I was time to test them. They should have the capability of something down a rouge fugitive mage.

With that and mind he would open up his desk drawer and pull out a small magical clockwork bird with Ruby eye that he had invented. He would give it one good wind up has the magic would keep the clockwork gears going he would whisper into the bird. “Go find me Serilda Sinclair, the leader of the Rune Kights... tell her Alexander Kingston would like to have a word with her on an urgent matter and she is to come to my office immediately.” he would say before letting the bird go as it flew off to find her. He would give a sigh and sit back in his chair and wait hoping she wouldn't keep him waiting to long. The bird would fly around until it found it's mark and would then fly to its mark and then say exactly what the message that it was given was before returning.

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 11,895,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Voidwalking
    Second Magic: Sword of Wrath
    Third Magic: Cruorthurgy

Meeting with the Rune Knights Empty Re: Meeting with the Rune Knights

Post by Serilda Sinclair 10th April 2019, 3:51 pm

"Character counts most when duty calls."

The Voidmage sighed as she sat down at her desk with yet another stack of paperwork.

She had been spending the last several days working down the drawers in the former marshall’s filing cabinets, reading through as much as she could and trying to get everything together. It was boring, often tedious and time consuming work, but Serilda was the only one who could do it. Despite the size of the large, luxurious office she now worked out if, it would get to feeling stuffy in the room father quickly after she’d been sitting for too long, so she had gotten into the habit of leaving the windows open while she was in the room.

Serilda was nose deep in a manila folder when a peculiar bird with a ruby eye flew into the room and landed on her desk. Her Voidwalking magic told her that it was a mechanical bird, her senses easily able to distinguish the existence of gears and cogs making up the inside of the thing. Before she could get the chance to be suspicious of the little robotic creature, it spoke to her to inform her that one of the council members was requesting an immediate audience with her. “Absolutely. I am on my way.” She was unsure if it would be able to hear her, but could only assume that if it could relay messages one way then it could work both ways as well, and soon enough it had left her office to return to where it had come from.

It took only a few minutes for her to lock up everything she’d been looking at, resecure the windows, and make her way over to the man’s office. She would knock on the door to announce herself before stepping inside. Like him, Serilda had a full head of pristine white hair that was pulled back into a severe bun. Her black Rune Knight uniform was clean and pressed, with nary a wrinkle to be found on it. She regarded him with cool blue eyes of her own, carrying herself upright with confidence. “I am Field Marshall Sinclair. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Councilman Kingston. How may I be of assistance?”

Words: N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 14th May 2019, 2:02 pm

"Hello Miss Sinclair thank you for coming with such haste first off let me congratulate you on becoming leader of the Ruin Knights, such an accomplishment is nothing to be scuffed about." He would say sincerely giving her a genuine smile as he sat there it's Clockwork bird resting on its holding station as he looked up at her. "now as for why I called you here I have a matter that I need you and your Rune Knights to handle and it is to be given top priority." His face would still be happy and sincere however it wouldn't give a slight shift and go a bit more serious as he looked at her. He will then reach into his desk and pull out a a folder that was quite Hefty in size it said it on his desk and slide it towards her so she had a copy of it. "This file contains the information on a dark wizard that I need you to hunt down and either execute him or I need him drop back to the council specifically me, his name is Clearance Auburn, he has stolen a book that if used improperly contains forbidden magic that should never be seen again I can't stress the importance of this and I figured a woman of your stature should be able to handle this." He said his voice having a sense of urgency about it. " this is also very sensitive information so do not share it with anyone but your fellow Rune Knights as I don't want any spies to get wind of it." He would then wait for her to speak again wanting to see what her reaction was at the very least upon hearing all this information. He would then smile at her again in a bit of a carefree nature, not wanting her to get to town or vibe that she was getting scolded or he was angry with her.
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 10th June 2019, 7:17 pm

“Thank you, sir. I wish I had earned it under less grievous circumstances, but it is an honor all the same.” It was no secret to anyone that the Rune Knights, along with the Magic Council and the city of Era itself had been attacked not long ago by an overeager dark guild. Unfortunately, that guild had been quite formiddable and they were able to kill the former Field Marshal along with the vast majority of the active Knights before Serilda, Mythal, and many others had managed to put the threat down. It was because of her actions in that fight that Serilda had been asked to take the Knights over.

The councilman wasted no time in advising her that he had a matter of utmost priority that needed attention. He withdrew a rather sizeable file from his desk and set it out for her to take. She reached out and picked it up as he explained about a dark wizard named Clearance that had stolen a book of forbidden magics. Well, that certainly was a concern. “Looks as though he has quite the history,” Serilda commented, merely judging by the weight of the file. She gestured toward one of the seats in front of Alexander’s desk. “May I?”

Presuming he gave her the go ahead, Serilda would sit down with the file in her lap and start glancing over the opening page that contained general information about Clearance, including a photograph of the man. “I understand. You have my word that it will be handled as discreetly and professionally as possible. How long ago was this incident?” she asked as she looked the picture over and began to memorize the wizard’s features. “Do you currently have any leads regarding his last known whereabouts?” She imagined that much of the information she would need was likely in the file for her to refer to later, but it was going to take a bit of time for her to go through it. She figured it was best to get the biggest details from the councilman now while she was already with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 10th June 2019, 8:15 pm

The council member would gesture for her to take a seat as she asked and watch her grab the file and lean on slight..  She made the comment on how he seemed to jave alotnof history to which he simply nodded to the Rune Knight commander.  " Yes...once an aspiring young mage with all the potentially in the world...fell to the corruption of power...I blame myself for not seeing it and stopping it soon, I apologize it has come to making you clean my mess." He sighed looking away for a moment but only a moment before returning his gaze to her.  

This incedent happened about five years ago, we haven't been doing much yet because he went in hiding almost immediately after he stole the book so it has been much we've been able to do other than put out people to look around and listen." [/color] He would say which would lead into her next line of inquiry if he knew anything about his whereabouts. "Well if he was at all smart he would change his appearance up a little bit. The photo you had was five years ago he he should not look too much different than he did in that photo."  He would then pause for a brief moment and nod. "We heard a rumor that while we can't confirm its him there is a man in Magnolia that uses a spell book to a similar effect to what he has stolen.  I would start there maybe you can get the local guild to aid you in this process."  He smiles looking at her having the up most confidence in her abilties to handle this matter.

"Oh one other thing Commander...he has eluded us for five years now so it should go without saying he is a slippery one..." He would lean in a little bit now. "I want him alive and brought to me...however that book is my top priority do whatever you need to do to secure it I do hope you understand." He says before leaning back. "However how you get this dine is up to you I know you'll handle this properly, now unless you have any questions for me or about this..." He said looking at her expectingly.
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 14th June 2019, 6:31 pm

Serilda listened quietly, keeping her expression neutral and her eyes on the documents before her as she took a quick peek at the suspect. While there was no evidence of her thoughts on her face, she did make a mental note regarding the way Alexander referred to the man. He and Nadarr apparently had a history together of some sort. That wasn’t necessarily anything to be suspicious over, and for the moment she was not, but it was at the very least worth knowing. “It’s not a problem, Councilman. We can’t control the actions and choices of those in our charge. I’m sure you did everything you could at the time.”

She was a bit surprised to hear that he had been chasing this man for over five years, and visibly showed that by looking back up at Alexander with a raised brow. “Well, he must be doing something right to have eluded the authorities for so long…” Five years was a significant amount of time to keep a low profile, particularly in a world of magic that often made things like hunting down and apprehending criminals easier. It was impressive, despite the circumstances. She would certainly have to keep her guard up and her eyes peeled.

He advised that Magnolia was their only potential lead due to reports about someone in possession of a similar book as the one that was stolen. “I am fairly familiar with Magnolia, but if I feel I need help I do have a couple of trusted allies that have lived there for a while and could assist me if needed.”

The last thing Alexander did was remind her of how difficult Nadarr had been to find over the years, emphasizing that he preferred the man to be brought in alive but if push came to shove the book was the most important thing. Serilda was not unaccustomed to such views, and if this book contained magic as vile as the Councilman suggested she could certainly understand the potential necessity for such a choice. She gave him a crisp nod. “I understand.”

Serilda recognized a dismissal when it was given to her, but before she would go she did take him up on his allowance for any other questions. “Just one thing,” she told him, folding the folder and slipping it under her arm. “A file this big will take me a couple days to go through. During that time, if you are able to get your hands on anything he used to own I would appreciate if you can have it sent to my office. As I am sure you are aware, I have a wolf hound and she is an excellent tracker. So, anything you might happen to have that could still have his scent on it after all this time may be beneficial.”

Once he confirmed one way or another if that would be a possibility, she stood and left, making her way back to the Rune Knight headquarters where she would start a long night of reading.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:37 pm