Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alye's Emporium!

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alye's Emporium!

Post by Leapflight 11th June 2013, 1:07 am

Thank you sooo much Alye, it's amazing ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yasei Raion
    Yasei Raion

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Feral Fire
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yasei Raion 11th June 2013, 5:11 pm

Character's Name: Yasei Raion
    Character's Magic: Feral Fire
    Face Claim and Anime: M 21's Werewolf form from Noblesse
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Post Template
    Preferred Colors: Colors of the A full moon lit night. And add red in it.
    Extras: A rather bloody and wolfy theme. You may place other things that you see fitting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Yasei2_by_blancwhiteheart-d67relt

Main Theme:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 16th June 2013, 11:46 am

Character's Name: Lord Frederick
    Character's Magic: Darkness Magic and Words of Influence (toying with peoples true nature and desire through the matter of speech.
    Face Claim and Anime: Ephidel - Fire emblem, but most hooded cloaked guys would do.
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Siggy
    Preferred Colors: Dark, gloomy. Sadness
    Extras: I've found a great image that i wanted to use for my characters history on how he
    lost his fiancee and their relationship together. I was hoping you could make something great of that. But I don't need the guys staff, and my char's hair is actually black.
    http://www.zerochan.net/1482126

Character's Name: Harland Crawford
    Character's Magic: Cannon Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: dunno, found it on google.
    Preferred Colors: doesn't matter
    Extras: The magic council logo (if we have one) and the text saying 'Harland Crawford -

Magic Council 4th seat'

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 19th June 2013, 2:37 pm

Lord Frederik wrote:Character's Name: Lord Frederick
    Character's Magic: Darkness Magic and Words of Influence (toying with peoples true nature and desire through the matter of speech.
    Face Claim and Anime: Ephidel - Fire emblem, but most hooded cloaked guys would do.
    Preferred Colors: Dark, gloomy. Sadness
    Extras: I've found a great image that i wanted to use for my characters history on how he
    lost his fiancee and their relationship together. I was hoping you could make something great of that. But I don't need the guys staff, and my char's hair is actually black.
    http://www.zerochan.net/1482126

Character's Name: Harland Crawford
    Character's Magic: Cannon Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: dunno, found it on google.
    Preferred Colors: doesn't matter
    Extras: The magic council logo (if we have one) and the text saying 'Harland Crawford -

Magic Council 4th seat'

Freddy Sig:
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Rmimax

Harland's Siggy:
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 OPc8q84
    Jin
    Jin

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Darkness

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Red Aura
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jin 28th June 2013, 1:51 pm

Character's Name: Jin Kurosaki
    Character's Magic:Red Aura : https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3764-red-aura  
    Face Claim and Anime:Len Kagamine - Vocaloid
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template: Avatar and Siggy
    Preferred Colors:Blue Yellow White Bright Colors
    Extras:On the Sig Add: I just wanna live in a world where we can be happy in -Jin Kurosaki. And on The Avatar Add my name.

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 FINALSWAG_zpsc15d9455
    Magic | Character
    Jin Kurosaki Entrance Theme
    Spoiler:

Jin Kurosaki Battle Theme
    Spoiler:
    [/center]
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 28th June 2013, 2:46 pm

Yasei Raion wrote:Character's Name: Yasei Raion
    Character's Magic: Feral Fire
    Face Claim and Anime: M 21's Werewolf form from Noblesse
    Preferred Colors: Colors of the A full moon lit night. And add red in it.
    Extras: A rather bloody and wolfy theme.  You may place other things that you see fitting.

I've become so numb,
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 JsVwbB9
    On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain.

These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted.

The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain.

These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted.

The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

credit :: template by KONYA
    I can't feel you there.

Post Template Code:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 28th June 2013, 3:31 pm

Jin Kurosaki wrote:Character's Name: Jin Kurosaki
    Character's Magic:Red Aura : https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3764-red-aura  
    Face Claim and Anime:Len Kagamine - Vocaloid
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template: Avatar and Siggy
    Preferred Colors:Blue Yellow White Bright Colors
    Extras:On the Sig Add: I just wanna live in a world where we can be happy in -Jin Kurosaki. And on The Avatar Add my name.

Here ya go!

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 WKsufpE

https://i.imgur.com/WKsufpE.jpg

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 CeIB13n

https://i.imgur.com/CeIB13n.jpg
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 28th July 2013, 9:06 pm

Character's Name: Ren Golde
    Character's Magic: Sky God Slayer & Sound Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: Yuno Gasai - Future Diary
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template 2 Signatures
    Preferred Colors: I would like both to be gloomy, like a purple, dark red, black
    Extras: I would like her name somewhere on both and the quote for the gloomy one to be "The Skies Darken At My Presence" (If it's too long just "The Skies Darken" is good) and the other to just have her name and King of Corruption somewhere. Charge 40kJ for the hardwork as a tip <3

Last edited by Temptress Midnight on 1st August 2013, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Fairy tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 29th July 2013, 4:38 am

Character's Name: Brink
    Character's Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Face Claim and Anime: Killua from HunterxHunter
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template All :)
    Preferred Colors: Just surprise me I trust you :P
    Extras: Add his name somewhere and put Thunder god slayer on all three if possible. My guild crest: Fairy tail in my siggy and avatar. Also For siggy add "Light well always shine through my darkness." Okay this is the last thing but kinda the hardest lol in the background could you add like really bright blue eyes hence the quote because He uses Black lighting... But whatever you can do is good for me :)

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 2niw26w
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 29th July 2013, 5:31 pm

Brink wrote:Character's Name: Brink
    Character's Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Face Claim and Anime: Killua from HunterxHunter
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template All :)
    Preferred Colors: Just surprise me I trust you :P
    Extras: Add his name somewhere and put Thunder god slayer on all three if possible. My guild crest: Fairy tail in my siggy and avatar. Also For siggy add "Light well always shine through my darkness." Okay this is the last thing but kinda the hardest lol in the background could you add like really bright blue eyes hence the quote because He uses Black lighting... But whatever you can do is good for me :)
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 3128p6t

Sig:
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 2niw26w

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2niw26w.jpg

Template:

I SHALL BE HERE, ZIP ZAP, ZIP ZAP. TONIGHT, I SHALL BE HERE.
     text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here

text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here text in here

WORDS, 0000
    TAGS, HERE
    NOTES, HERE
    by rimy  ♥ of btn!  

Code for Template:

Last edited by Lady Alye on 29th September 2013, 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th July 2013, 10:42 pm

Character's Name: Erza Loveheart
    Character's Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: Megurine Luka from Vocaloids
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Avatar and Siggy~
    Preferred Colors: I'm not quite sure of the colors, so I'll leave that up to you [A deep red will still be preferred]... And, maybe give it a Dragon Slayer theme? Also, I don't want it to be too dark or too bright..... So, a neutral theme will do it.
    Extras: Just add 'Erza' and 'Lethal Abyss' to the siggy!
    Thanks in advance!~

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 ObrztW

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 30th July 2013, 4:37 pm

Erza Loveheart wrote:
    Character's Name: Erza Loveheart
    Character's Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: Megurine Luka from Vocaloids
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Avatar and Siggy~
    Preferred Colors: I'm not quite sure of the colors, so I'll leave that up to you [A deep red will still be preferred]... And, maybe give it a Dragon Slayer theme? Also, I don't want it to be too dark or too bright..... So, a neutral theme will do it.
    Extras: Just add 'Erza' and 'Lethal Abyss' to the siggy!
    Thanks in advance!~

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 21e7pyh

Image Link: https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/21e7pyh.jpg
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 10:16 pm

Character's Name: Ikuto D. Tsukiyomi
    Character's Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t4188-ikuto-d-tsukiyomi-maestro-magic
    Face Claim and Anime: Ikuto Tsukiyomi of ShugoChara!
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Signature
    Preferred Colors: Dark Colors/Lighting: Purple, Black, Grey, etc?
    Extras: Sabertooth Guild Crest, A siggie like yours, with render out of boundaries of signature, preferred text: Ikuto Tsukiyomi---Kitty Cat's Wrath.

Thanks Alye!

Canceled

Last edited by Ikuto-san on 6th September 2013, 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    xSaber
    xSaber

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : SaberTooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Knight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by xSaber 31st July 2013, 4:37 am

Character's Name: Fate Zero
    Character's Magic: Requip: The Knight
    Face Claim and Anime: Saber - Fate/Zero
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template All 3 ^.^
    Preferred Colors: I would like the colors of Blue and Yellow. If those two doesn't corporate well, maybe you could choose the colors for me. Another thing is that I wanted my GFX to have a Dark Effect or Darkish colors. I know that It's impossible to make Yellow a Dark Colors so... you could also change it if you wish to make it wonderful. Don't make it too dark. The dark tone of the GFX should resemble my magic, reflect on my power, and shows my loyalty to become legal. Something Knight-Like.
    Extras: Nothing. I have said what I wanted in the section above.

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 110
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2013, 7:40 pm

b]Character's Name:[/b] Lance Knighthunter
    Character's Magic:
    Face Claim and Anime: Izaya Orihara (Durarara!)
    Preferred Colors: Lighter colors.
    Extras:  Can you put my name on the bottom of it. I want his shirt off with a red Fairy Tail tattoo on his right hands. I want the words "My friends are the source of my strength... So lets begin this fight."

Character's Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Character's Magic:
    Face Claim and Anime: Izaya Orihara (Durarara!)
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Avatar
    Preferred Colors: Lighter colors
    Extras: Can you make him have his shirt off and have a red FT tattoo on his right hand.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 30th August 2013, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kirā Rebellion
    Kirā Rebellion

God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirā Rebellion 22nd August 2013, 4:03 pm

Character's Name: Kira Rebellion
    Character's Magic: Poison God slayer :P
    Face Claim and Anime: Nameless from King of fighters
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template Siggy and Template please :D
    Preferred Colors: Some what of a Dark theme
    Extras: Guild Creast in the background and Venom God Slayer with a Red glow behind it. Also If you can change skin color to a brown lighter then my Avatar. Thanks~
    Picture I want used O.o:

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 2w2qvpz

:twisted: MAGIC:twisted: WEAPON :twisted:

Theme:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 19th October 2013, 7:33 pm

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Nye9nc

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.
    you

WORDS.
    ####

LYRICS.
    this is war, 30 seconds to mars.

NOTES.
    blah blah blah !

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 1ew2ol

- Reiki

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus lacinia tempus orci eget fringilla. In sit amet laoreet lectus. Nullam sed est vel justo fermentum feugiat at in purus. Cras ipsum turpis, condimentum quis tempor et, bibendum vitae diam. Etiam sed massa turpis, sed volutpat purus. Mauris ut massa est. Vestibulum leo mauris, iaculis ut auctor tempus, tempor sit amet augue. Proin tempor faucibus felis, vitae vehicula mauris sodales nec. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In nec libero lorem. Etiam et enim ac orci viverra suscipit fringilla tincidunt sem. In commodo volutpat nibh, eget vehicula odio malesuada tincidunt. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque id nisl lectus. Suspendisse facilisis enim ut velit feugiat vitae lacinia arcu cursus. Aenean at nisi hendrerit nulla rutrum convallis pellentesque cursus metus.

Nulla rutrum leo convallis eros varius eget lobortis libero auctor. Suspendisse quis nulla non est volutpat sodales quis eu nibh. Mauris congue interdum orci, et lacinia ligula ultrices eget. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam ac leo sed ipsum aliquet molestie eu id risus. Donec dignissim laoreet metus, vel molestie urna semper sit amet. Donec rutrum pulvinar fermentum. Sed tempor ipsum tincidunt nunc dapibus sed molestie nibh ultricies.

Proin felis diam, rutrum quis vehicula non, ultrices quis orci. Aenean semper laoreet ligula, non scelerisque dui tempus sagittis. Integer lobortis libero quis massa consectetur at commodo sapien suscipit. Praesent ultrices accumsan bibendum. Praesent dapibus gravida imperdiet. Praesent semper ullamcorper enim dignissim tempus. Mauris feugiat nulla eget nulla ornare a laoreet justo vestibulum.

Donec quis justo mi. Integer lobortis sem id metus lacinia vulputate ullamcorper nunc tincidunt. Sed metus augue, eleifend vitae laoreet sit amet, accumsan sed metus. Suspendisse potenti. Duis elementum enim id metus pulvinar auctor. Nunc nec nisl sit amet felis ultricies pretium nec vel eros. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Etiam mollis bibendum scelerisque. Maecenas hendrerit sollicitudin nisi, nec convallis mi scelerisque nec.

Morbi quis urna in massa tincidunt commodo. Suspendisse potenti. Proin sit amet leo nisl. Cras auctor erat sed massa hendrerit sagittis. Etiam id nunc urna. Nam vel ullamcorper elit. Integer et urna quis lectus posuere porta. Quisque sollicitudin mattis urna sit amet vestibulum. Donec elementum, diam sit amet ultricies ultrices, tellus velit mattis odio, at suscipit ligula sapien eget elit. Vivamus risus tortor, adipiscing sit amet pellentesque ut, fermentum tempor diam. Donec molestie magna cursus metus aliquet mattis. Maecenas quis erat nibh, eu porta sem. Maecenas suscipit purus vitae elit eleifend ultrices. Integer a ligula eu erat semper faucibus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nunc dignissim orci in quam semper ac fringilla dolor tincidunt.

template by darkee of btn.

Template Code:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 22nd October 2013, 3:51 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    To destroy life. Sometimes they are the same thing."
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris adipiscing imperdiet tortor id euismod. Curabitur laoreet tellus nunc, a egestas mauris. Ut non risus orci. Pellentesque eget volutpat urna. Curabitur vehicula tellus eu nisl varius sagittis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. "Integer lacinia, ligula quis placerat imperdiet," justo nisl tempus libero, "in dignissim augue arcu sed nisi."

Ut ultricies, leo nec adipiscing lacinia, felis odio ornare quam, eget malesuada ante ipsum a lorem. In lorem tellus, mollis sed pulvinar et, hendrerit non mauris. Nunc vitae augue ac lacus viverra sollicitudin. Sed scelerisque ornare lacus sed tristique. Maecenas purus felis, bibendum a auctor cursus, vestibulum nec diam. Pellentesque sed tortor neque, quis dignissim nisl. Pellentesque vel ligula sem. Etiam lacinia, orci fermentum mattis ultrices, nunc nibh pharetra enim, at faucibus elit felis lobortis sapien. "Praesent turpis libero, placerat commodo rhoncus egestas," pretium eu ante. Quisque at ipsum suscipit ipsum aliquet tristique a ut nunc. Sed blandit sapien vel quam elementum ac rhoncus nibh suscipit. Morbi posuere libero magna. Sed in lacus turpis, at ornare sapien. Nam vulputate, diam vitae porttitor faucibus, tellus dolor ornare risus, sit amet dictum velit nibh et nisl. Sed cursus elit id magna euismod dictum. In sed metus dui, eget dictum mauris. Curabitur mi tellus, tristique sed molestie a, dictum eget justo. Nam rhoncus cursus purus, at placerat felis accumsan ac.

Sed et arcu mattis quam lacinia mollis. Nam tempor tincidunt tempor. Ut hendrerit placerat sollicitudin. Nam facilisis, tortor non placerat cursus, felis elit fermentum sapien, vel adipiscing mauris lorem eget augue. Mauris tristique, erat nec interdum pulvinar, felis sapien vestibulum mauris, nec tincidunt augue nibh eget velit. Fusce et ligula rutrum diam semper ultricies. Nunc id risus elit, et laoreet enim. Etiam tincidunt congue volutpat. Nulla tincidunt fermentum ante sed adipiscing. Duis suscipit risus vitae libero laoreet ultricies. Pellentesque dignissim dictum justo, non venenatis sem feugiat nec. "Phasellus nulla metus, pulvinar egestas lobortis sed, accumsan nec mi." Nullam eu leo eget tortor commodo porta. Sed mollis tincidunt ligula, at gravida tortor dictum vitae. Donec ut felis nibh, et commodo tortor.

Sed vel odio velit, blandit mollis turpis. Maecenas vestibulum iaculis neque. Cras sit amet augue lacus. Nullam ut ante purus, at volutpat felis. Nulla tortor diam, venenatis a vulputate a, ultricies varius mi. Pellentesque suscipit consequat ligula ac tempor. Donec dolor ligula, tincidunt aliquam vestibulum eget, pretium at justo. Maecenas iaculis lacinia dignissim. Aenean ac augue in leo faucibus iaculis. Proin venenatis dui sit amet nunc hendrerit ultricies sagittis libero placerat. Aenean vitae nisi eros.
    TAGS:
    people.

WORDS:
    number.

NOTES:
    here here here.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Template Code:
    Aisha-pyon
    Aisha-pyon

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Mentor : ???????

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Darkness Magic (Dark Arts)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aisha-pyon 5th November 2013, 5:45 am

Cancelled :) Due to that I'm not continuing the creation of this character anymore O.O

Last edited by Aisha-pyon on 12th December 2013, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Nam2_by_blancwhiteheart-d6sguys
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 10th November 2013, 12:47 pm

Character's Magic: Sky God Slayer & Sound Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: Yuno Gasai - Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template: Post Template
    Preferred Colors: Anything remeniscent to blood or darkness really.
    Extras: If you could put this phrase in, it would be great! "My personality is very... explosive!"

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 10th November 2013, 3:37 pm

THIS IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO ALYE BEING IN THE HOSPITAL. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN IT UNTIL NOTIFIED KTHXBAI

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 471 Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 H05POqb Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 471
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 19th December 2013, 8:59 pm

Character's Magic: Sky God Slayer Magic / Magrathian Magic
    Face Claim and Anime: Luka Megurine - Vocaloid
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template: Avatar, Siggy & Post Template
    Preferred Colors: Use your newfound ability in colors for something epilepsy-inducing :3
    Extras: Nothing on the avatar, My character's name and the phrase "I am the God of my own worlds" in the siggy, And the phrase "You Die When I Say You Can Die" in the Post template! xoxo (Gossip Girl)

Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 19th December 2013, 9:34 pm

Character's Name: Alexander Faust
    Character's Magic: Ice Demon Slayer
    Face Claim and Anime: Rivaille || Shingeki no Kyojin
    Avatar/Siggy/Post Template I'd like a post template if you can
    Preferred Colors: silver/ light blue/ anything that looks icy...
    Extras: I'd like my FC, guild crest, and if possible this quote:
    "The ability to prediect the future comes to those that have the power to shape the future."

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 19th December 2013, 9:51 pm

Character's Name: Nightken
    Character's Magic: Lightning
    Face Claim and Anime:  Kougami Shinya- Psycho Pass
    Preferred Colors: Whatever you see fit
    Extras:Fairy Tail insignia in one of the corners, Quote: "Hurt my guild and not even god will save you."

Last edited by Nightken on 18th January 2014, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Alye's Emporium! - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 20th December 2013, 12:15 am

Character's Name: Kyll Vie
    Character's Magic: Heavenly Body
    Face Claim and Anime: Saya Kisaragi: Blood C (Green Eyes are custom)
    Preferred Colors: Yellow and Black
    Extras: "You'll never run from a fight, but you'll run from my frying pan. Get out of my kitchen."

Themes:

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 3:34 am