Special Characteristics: Kyran has a quarter sleeve tattoo of chains up and down his right forearm. On his left forearm is a quarter sleeve tattoo of thorns. Each of those tattoos is meant to cover up the scars on his forearms. He has two large scar patches over his shoulder blades that are covered up by a tattoo of angelic angel wings. The wings extend down his back almost to his waistline. He has a ball of black fire over his sternum and thorny vines that start at his navel and go below his waistline. The vines are black and green and shimmer in the right light. On the back of his left hand is a tattoo of a black rose with blue Eldbitch energy intertwined with the petals.
Kyran is an antisocial person. He tends to stand around and be silent. It tends to make him look like he is sulking or brooding. He is shy when someone first approaches, talking in short answers or sentences. It can take a while to earn his trust and really get him talking. Once you get him talking, he can be a real chatterbox however. Sarcasm can sometimes go over his head. He can be like a little kid, losing his dark demeanor. Jumping around, squealing, over all excitedness are not unexpected when he discovers something new. His inquisitiveness usually leads to him exploring and learning as much as he can by himself. In social situations, if Kyran feels like he is being insulted he will get angry. It isn't a hot anger but rather a cooling of his demeanor. The shift can be subtle. Kyran doesn't get even but will hold a grudge against someone he feels has insulted him. Unless that person apologizes or makes up for the insult in some other way, Kyran will refuse to do anything nice for them. Sometimes he will even go out of his way to hurt them. It depends on the size of their insult or perceived insult. There is a part of Kyran that constantly wants to fight. It is a blend of both his lineage and the honest need to test himself. Blood calls to him and he struggles to keep that darker part of himself in check. Sometimes he will sequester himself away to control the urge or go hunting for animals to assuage it in another way. Then there are times when Kyran will simply unleash it, reveling in unleashing his inner demons on others. Kyran tries his best to do the right thing but he doesn't always succeed. He tends to be gullible and if someone can give him a good enough reason to commit a crime, Kyran will do so. The crime can't be anything big like murdering someone but Kyran isn't above stealing something for a good cause.
When Kyran enters battle, everything falls away except for the battle ahead. He becomes like a statue, generally unfeeling toward anyone perceived to be an enemy. Kyran prefers to wage war from afar. It helps him keep himself under control. He does prefer to fight by himself since his magic isn't always precise. Or perhaps it is his dislike of people. When Kyran gets up close and personal, he tends to discard magic all together. He wants to avoid collateral damage. His fighting style is brutal and efficient. When an opponent goes down, Kyran wants to make sure they stay down even if it means breaking or removing something. If numbers are a problem, Kyran will use his environment to his advantage and pick the opponent off one by one. If the opponent is much stronger, Kyran will whittle down their strength with cheap shots or run. Kyran isn't above retreating if he can't handle the battle ahead but only in a life or death battle. In a battle testing only strength, Kyran throws himself into combat. His icy demeanor will become one of laughing and teasing his opponent til the very end of the fight. As a leader, Kyran doesn't understand people well enough to command them. He tends to let them do their own thing, hoping for everything to work out in the end. Kyran will tell them the amount of information he has before sending them off to complete the mission at hand however they see fit. Under a leader, Kyran can do quite well - provided the commander doesn't put him on a team or as support. Kyran will chafe if he is placed on a team by his commander or placed behind lines. Because he prefers to be on the frontline or doing long range damage, Kyran will argue with his commander until he is placed in either position. Any other tasks Kyran will do provided the commander is nice about it or provides an intelligent reason as to why. Otherwise, Kyran will fight back against every order even if it costs the team or his commander in the process.
- Fighting: Kyran loves the rush of honest combat. It fills him with adrenaline and it is always satisfying to see his strength matched against someone else's. He also feels like it will drive him closer to the success he craves.
- Cold Rain: The pattering upon Kyran's skin of cold rain calms something within him. He loves to simply stand in the rain, letting that calming effect wash over him. He always has since the time he was a small child.
- New Things: Kyran has a desire to uncover new things, to experience everything he can. He loves finding something new that he enjoys as it broadens his horizon.
- People: After years of abuse from his village, Kyran is inclined to think most people are like them. It makes him disinclined to try and make new friends. They might try to hurt him after all. He also tries not to hold overly long conversations unless he must.
- Crowds: Mobs were a big thing in Kyran's village and they had a tendency to pick on him. Crowds, therefore make him skittish, and he dislikes having to deal with them.
- Cold Weather: When the weather turns cold and the snow begins to come down, Kyran has terrible flashbacks of his time in Darkwell Village. The touch of snow brings back a great ache in his chest. He has his coat to block it but Kyran will never enjoy cold weather.
- Darkwell Village: That is where most of his terrible experiences were carried out. Go figure he doesn't like the place all that much.
- His Demons: They're always trying to take over his body, always whispering in his head and always getting him into trouble. Anyone would hate them.
- Sylvia Blodvine (Teacher): Sylvia was the only person to really care for Kyran after his parents died. She encouraged him to explore the world, see what it was like outside their little town. He carries her words and her teachings close to his heart, hoping that one day he can make her proud.
- Success: After being rejected by people for something he couldn't help, Kyran wanted to prove them all wrong. He wanted to show them that he could be a force for justice (even though that is something he struggles to understand). He hopes that he can, one day, stand up next to the great names of Fiore. This he feels would help people accept him.
- Wanderlust: Being born in a small town gave Kyran a need to explore the world. After nearly the same sights day in and out for close to twenty-two years, Kyran wants to see new things, do wondrous deeds and experience all the world has to offer.
- Revenge: Kyran would love to get a little revenge on the people that tortured him most of his life. He tries not to actively seek it but he'll never pass up a chance that passes in front of him to take revenge. It may be petty yet Kyran does it anyways.
- Friends: For the first time, Kyran has people who appreciate him. As such he will always protect them, go the extra mile for them, even put his life on the line. It doesn't mean much to him, he might as well put it down for someone who means everything to him.
- Social Rejection: Kyran fears rejection from people due to nearly his whole village turning their back on him when his bloodline came to light. The fear can manifest in a variety of ways while socially interacting. It doesn't bother him during battle.
- Lizards: The scaly skin, the flicking tongue, and various other features put lizards nearly on top of the list of things Kyran doesn't like. He keeps his distance from them and cannot under any circumstances stand them. This fear does not include dragons.
- Horses: After getting kicked by a horse, Kyran now has a healthy respect and fear of them. While the fear isn't overpowering, Kyran refuses to ride a horse. He will also attempt to keep a minimum of fifteen feet between him and a horse if he can help it.
- His Own Anger: Kyran has seen what his anger can do to others. He doesn't want to hurt the people around him. He especially doesn't want to kill anyone. If he could cut off his emotions only to stop his anger, he would.
Weight: 157 lbs
Hair: His hair is dark red and is kept short. It's shaved close to his head along the sides and back. The top is a little longer allowing Kyran to spike it if he wishes.
Eyes: Bright blue eyes with streaks of green and gold
Skin Tone: A beige skin color that tans to a tuscan red color
Appearance: Kyran wears a bandanna around his head to wick away blood and sweat. His ears are small, almost pointed at the top. They lay close to his head. His eyes have a small upward tilt to them giving his face a vague exotic look. Hie eyebrows are thin, sitting close to his eyes. Kyran has a strong jaw and a cleft in his chin. His cheeks are on a thin line between normal and gaunt. Kyran is always clean shaven if he can help it. Lean muscle wraps around his arms onto his chest all the way down his legs. Red hair lays in a thick carpet upon his arms, legs and chest. Then there is a line of hair from his belly button down. His ring and middle finger are crooked on his right hand. The bridge of Kyran's nose looks thick like it has been broken many times. His skin is tanned in patches like he rarely goes out in the sun. His face, neck, half of his upper arms down to the middle of his forearms and his hands are the only parts of his skin that are a tuscan red instead of beige. He has three rings on his left hand and two on his right. Each ring has a unique design (thorns, roses, fire, spiked chains, and dragon head) that allows Kyran to give himself a small cut. Kyran wears a short sleeved monochromatic shirt covered by a vest usually from the opposite color on the color wheel. Short leather bracers embrace both forearms. He wears pants with many pockets on them. The pants are held up by a leather belt. The buckle on the belt is most often a oval with a line through it, which sticks out to either side. His shoes are well worn in brown boots with a thick sole. All of this is covered by a long leather coat. The coat has many patches and obvious repairs. It covers his arms while falling almost to his heel. There is a hood on the back that can be pulled over his head or closed over his face. When closed over his face, it still allows him to see through it.
Guild: Onyx Moon
Tattoo: Light red for the WFTC on the back of his right hand. When it becomes the Onyx Moon symbol, it is black in the center outlined with a dark red.
Last edited by Kyran on 27th August 2019, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total