Special Characteristics: Kyran has a quarter sleeve tattoo of chains up and down his right forearm. On his left forearm is a quarter sleeve tattoo of thorns. Each of those tattoos is meant to cover up the scars on his forearms. He has two large scar patches over his shoulder blades that are covered up by a tattoo of angelic angel wings. The wings extend down his back almost to his waistline. He has a ball of black fire over his sternum and thorny vines that start at his navel and go below his waistline. The vines are black and green and shimmer in the right light. On the back of his left hand is a tattoo of a black rose with blue Eldritch energy intertwined with the petals.
Brutal: Straight through a problem is a better solution then going around it. Kyran applies this logic to attacking and neutralizing opponents. Better to eliminate the threat with extreme prejudice rather than allow it to continue to perpetrate and potentially injure more people other than himself.
Protective: The lack of protection that Kyran received as a child causes Kyran to feel vastly protective toward those he cares for. His body, his mind, even his soul will be sacrificed for those people without any hesitation or worry. He believes the safety of those he protects is worth any cost he can pay.
Antisocial: Kyran struggles to relate to others. His childhood was significantly different as was his young adult life. Trying to connect to others has typically only brought him pain. Thus he attempts to avoid contact with others unless he knows how they might react or he deems it worth it to deal with them in some fashion.
Direct: There isn't a point to flowery language. It wastes time and serves no purpose other than a feel good for the other person. While Kyran will occasionally try to use the more feel good language, he prefers to be direct with those he interacts with.
Past Retention: The past did a number on Kyran. He struggles to separate the potential good of the present from the indicators of terror from the past. At times it can paralyze his ability to think or take action. With each successive mistake or imagined mistake, Kyran teeters closer to an edge of powerful depression or reckless atonement.
Helpful: Kyran has an innate desire to help people. It is tampered with his general dislike of others and cautious nature. Sometimes, he struggles to help others without letting his cynicism take over. Other times, his attempts to be helpful end up being over enthusiastic and accomplish nothing. He functions best when someone gives him a task to accomplish that he has preformed before.
Volatile: Kyran tends to think many of the good solutions to a problem are to hit it. Mainly because that's the simplest way for him to deal with an issue. Its lead to multiple issues and he clamps down hard on it too often. When it finally explodes in the instances he can no longer clamp down, it leads to rage of epic proportions.
- Fighting: Kyran loves the rush of honest combat. It fills him with adrenaline and it is always satisfying to see his strength matched against someone else's. He also feels like it will drive him closer to the success he craves.
- Cold Rain: The pattering upon Kyran's skin of cold rain calms something within him. He loves to simply stand in the rain, letting that calming effect wash over him. He always has since the time he was a small child.
- New Things: Kyran has a desire to uncover new things, to experience everything he can. He loves finding something new that he enjoys as it broadens his horizon.
- Ducarius & Bel: His twins have filled his life with new purpose. He tries every day to ensure they have the childhood he always wished for as a child.
- Crowds: Mobs were a big thing in Kyran's village and they had a tendency to pick on him. Crowds, therefore make him skittish, and he dislikes having to deal with them.
- Cold Weather: When the weather turns cold and the snow begins to come down, Kyran has terrible flashbacks of his time in Darkwell Village. The touch of snow brings back a great ache in his chest. He has his coat to block it but Kyran will never enjoy cold weather.
- Darkwell Village: That is where most of his terrible experiences were carried out. Go figure he doesn't like the place all that much.
- Sylvia Blodvine (Teacher): Sylvia was the only person to really care for Kyran after his parents died. She encouraged him to explore the world, see what it was like outside their little town. He carries her words and her teachings close to his heart, hoping that one day he can make her proud.
- Success: After being rejected by people for something he couldn't help, Kyran wanted to prove them all wrong. He wanted to show them that he could be a force for justice (even though that is something he struggles to understand). He hopes that he can, one day, stand up next to the great names of Fiore. This he feels would help people accept him.
- Wanderlust: Being born in a small town gave Kyran a need to explore the world. After nearly the same sights day in and out for close to twenty-two years, Kyran wants to see new things, do wondrous deeds and experience all the world has to offer.
- Revenge: Kyran would love to get a little revenge on the people that tortured him most of his life. He tries not to actively seek it but he'll never pass up a chance that passes in front of him to take revenge. It may be petty yet Kyran does it anyways.
- Friends: For the first time, Kyran has people who appreciate him. As such he will always protect them, go the extra mile for them, even put his life on the line. It doesn't mean much to him, he might as well put it down for someone who means everything to him.
- Social Rejection: Kyran fears rejection from people due to nearly his whole village turning their back on him when his bloodline came to light. The fear can manifest in a variety of ways while socially interacting. It doesn't bother him during battle.
- Lizards: The scaly skin, the flicking tongue, and various other features put lizards nearly on top of the list of things Kyran doesn't like. He keeps his distance from them and cannot under any circumstances stand them. This fear does not include dragons.
- Horses: After getting kicked by a horse, Kyran now has a healthy respect and fear of them. While the fear isn't overpowering, Kyran refuses to ride a horse. He will also attempt to keep a minimum of fifteen feet between him and a horse if he can help it.
- His Own Anger: Kyran has seen what his anger can do to others. He doesn't want to hurt the people around him. He especially doesn't want to kill anyone. If he could cut off his emotions only to stop his anger, he would.
Weight: 157 lbs
Hair: His hair is dark red and is kept short. It's shaved close to his head along the sides and back. The top is a little longer allowing Kyran to spike it if he wishes.
Eyes: Bright blue eyes with streaks of green and gold
Skin Tone: A beige skin color that tans to a tuscan red color
Appearance: His ears are small, almost pointed at the top. They lay close to his head. His eyes have a small upward tilt to them giving his face a vague exotic look. Hie eyebrows are thin, sitting close to his eyes. Kyran has a strong jaw and a cleft in his chin. His cheeks are on a thin line between normal and gaunt. Kyran is always clean shaven if he can help it. Lean muscle wraps around his arms onto his chest all the way down his legs. His ring and middle finger are crooked on his right hand. The bridge of Kyran's nose looks thick like it has been broken many times. He has three rings on his left hand and two on his right. Each ring has a unique design (thorns, roses, fire, spiked chains, and dragon head) that allows Kyran to give himself a small cut.
Guild: Meliora Vitae
Tattoo: Black and white in the center outlined with a dark red on the back of his right hand.
Last edited by Kyran on 21st November 2021, 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total