Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran)

Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Position : None
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,131,511

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran) Empty We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran)

Post by Ran 9th June 2020, 7:51 pm

Somehow, some way, Seika had lost Aphelia. It was common enough for the feline to run away and try to escape the girl's occasionally suffocating presence, but typically the mage could just follow the bond right back to her companion. Usually it did take a while, but the capability was there. Today, however, Seika had woken up to a very empty space next to her, with Aphelia no where to be seen. Frowning, she tugged at her hair absentmindedly as she tried to reach inside of herself at her core, searching for the strand of magic and spirit entwined that usually tapered off and led to Aphelia somewhere. While it was faint, she could still detect its presence... there!

A bright smile lit up across her face, and Seika bounded off of the bed, jumping straight into action. Within less than two minutes she was scampering out of the guild hall and through one of the teleporters that led to the south west of Fiore. The way the devices worked, one only had to imagine clearly where they wanted to go, and the magic should work on its own. In this case, Seika had absolutely no clue where she was supposed to aim for, location wise. Still, she focused on the feeling of the bond pull, and when she stepped through the teleporter, the world still spinning slightly, she found herself in what looked like a port town.

Actually, it seemed like three port towns. Seika frowned in confusion before shrugging. There wasn't enough of a magnetic feeling to pinpoint exactly where Aphelia was from here; now the distance was too close, so the draw had dissipated and become more relaxed. It didn't help that today it had only ever been faint, and oddly so. Deciding that she might as well try to look for Aphelia around, since despite her frequent attempts to pass herself off as a common house cat, Seika knew better. She could recognize the spirit's magical signature by sight or within ten or so meters, at the very least (more typically, but it was so very weak right now). With a concerned expression plastered over her face, Seika hurried down the center dock towards one of the ports.

As she made her way further and further into the area, lighting up the area there were what seemed to be lacrimas. Seika took a brief moment to gape at the beauty of the lights before she remembered that Aphelia was around here somewhere, probably trapped or in a state of magic exhaustion. Something was wrong, that was for sure. Seika focused back on her task, completely ignoring how armed guards seemed to linger around, trading each other looks as she barged farther into restricted areas. Finally, one stepped up to her, and she recoiled at the touch, less from disgust but more from the sheer surprise. "Ahhh!" She yelped, throwing herself away from him. The man seemed just as taken aback as she was, and he didn't make another move as she picked herself up. When it seemed like she wasn't going to scream again, he politely, but firmly blocked her path and requested that she state her name and for what reason she was here.

At that, Seika scowled and tried to shove past the man. When he refused to budge, she took a step away and then met his eyes. "We are on a very important mission on behalf of Lady Aphelia of the Pergrande Kingdom. If you do not let us pass, you will have to deal with the consequences of knowing this very important trade deal with very important people," she told him, mustering up all of the Aphelian acidity that she could put into her voice. It didn't seem to work, before one of the guards whispered to the one blocking her path, and reluctantly they allowed her to pass. With a huff, Seika flounced past.

Once she was out of sight of those men, she focused on trying to find Aphelia's signature. It was still too vague and weak... oh! Suddenly, the girl's face lit up. She had a brilliant idea. Aphelia was a flame bubble spirit, meaning she was naturally attracted to the components that made up that kind of spirit and magic. Furthermore, high quantities of it could empower her and help her regain her energy! Seika nearly danced on the spot with happiness, but she restrained herself and instead cleared her throat. She sucked in an enormous breath and then began yelling spells all at once, in succession. Before even she could register exactly what was happening, fire, bubbles, sparks, light, spirit magic, everything was raining down from the sky, swirling around her, catching crates on fire, reaching some ships, and scattering people who were within distance of being affected. Satisfied, Seika watched the cargo in front of her burn, tapping her foot impatiently as she waited to see if it would have any effect on helping her locate or help Aphelia.

834 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran) Empty Re: We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran)

Post by Kyran 29th September 2020, 9:30 pm

Kyran grumbled as he poured over the paperwork. Who had put in an order for 600 replacement parts for the Aurora? A vein in his temple throbbed as he found several similar orders. The papers fluttered to the floor. Mountains of white sheets towered about the ex-guild master. The West Fiore Trading Company was shutting down and all of this had to be sorted out first. Kyran didn't mind much. The mantle of Guild Master hadn't been something he was ready for. All things must come to an end and all that. This was ridiculous though.

A blonde head poked into his office. "Uh sir? The docks are on fire." the intern squeaked before vanishing. "Of bloody course they are. Please, just rush off, don't give me a proper briefing." Kyran shoved over a mountain as he made his way toward the door. Paper scattered everywhere. The redhead pinched his nose. This would be a long day.

Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight! Ahriman chanted. People were running through the halls screaming. At one time, Kyran might have organized them. Now he didn't need to. Instead he sprinted through the halls toward the point of panic. Dominate these sheep. You know you want to. Your strength is more than enough to cow their minds. Sit above them on your throne... Medea purred into his ear. Kyran chuckled. Been there, done that. No thank you.

Magic was in order once the doors neared. The crowd of people had become too thick to push through. Kyran leapt into the air, letting the wind circle round his feet. Now flying, he tore the doors open with another burst of wind. Now to find the cause of all these... bubbles? He reached out, curious, only to pull his hand back swiftly. Magic bubbles were clearly dangerous. No time to study them.

The bubbles appeared to be centered on the docks. Kyran followed the centric circles toward the origin. He hoped. His feet alighted upon a roof. A small child stood impatiently. Wary but not believing this was the cause, Kyran leapt down. "Hello, little girl. Did you happen to see who caused this mess? They should be stopped as swiftly as possible lest others die in the folly."

WC: 373

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran) Empty Re: We're on a Mission! Or... I Am, at Least! (Seika, Kyran)

Post by Ran 5th February 2021, 2:30 pm

"Ahhh!!" Suddenly, a man with very bright red hair jumped down in front of her! Where had he come from? Eyes widening in surprise, Seika blinked up at the roof top before scanning her surroundings. Oh well, he was here now. That was what mattered, of course. Erm, as for what he was saying, well, Seika had been so shocked by his initial presence that she had kind of failed to register his words, but it wasn't too late to pay attention! Focusing in, she managed to catch the tail end, starting with "mess." Yes, yes yes! He totally understood. Whoever had caused this mess of the missing Aphelia had to be stopped before other cats and persons ended up suffering.

"Nope, I'm here to investigate and figure out who is the master mind behind this terrible situation!" Seika reported to him very loudly. "I will be willing to aid you in any way! Currently, I am igniting everything I can see in an attempt to flush the killer out of hiding. And also attract Aphi. Like this, see?" She snapped her fingers and a sparkling, iridescent bubble plopped out of her finger tips, dashing itself on the ground. The splash of water turned to flickering flames.

Perhaps the man would be able to help her out. Oh, but she had to introduce herself too. "You can call me Seika! Nobody calls me anything else," she informed him of the proper way to address her, a bright smile on her face. Despite the tragic sadness she had felt this morning upon realizing Aphelia was missing, things were definitely looking up. Now that this man seemed to be able to help her out and find the culprit, the mage felt optimistic about their prospects. Surely there was absolutely no way the cat thief could escape with two people on their trail!

310 / 1517

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 9th February 2021, 9:57 pm

Kyran froze at the girl's response. This devastation had come at her hands? Surely not. His demons quieted their racket. They wished to see what he would do. His hand came up to cup his chin. First hand knowledge of the cruelty of children lurked within his past. Perhaps, with enough magic, one might manage even this conflagration. The demeanor of the child really threw the slayer for a loop. She thought she was helping. Delusional? Perhaps bits of her brain didn't work? His creative mind went into overdrive. Unfortunately his practical knowledge wouldn't help here.

"I'll have to ask you to stop igniting things, Seika." He said very gently. Maybe he could approach this like a conversation with one of his unruly twins. Ducarius smiled at every little thing. Being a baby, he didn't yet understand right from wrong. Kyran hoped that was the case. And if its not? Malinda hissed in his ear. The snake demon slithered about his mind. She sensed his vulnerability and posed to strike. Will you attack and harm a child? Are you the monster they always said you were?" The redhead ignored the demon. For now.

"Seika, you are the one hurting and killing people. Your magic bubbles might attract... Aphi, was it? ...but they are hurting others. If you don't stop, people are going to get very angry. I will have to stop you as well and I don't want to hurt you." Kyran said, holding his hands out. His demons cackled. The ex-GM of WFTC couldn't find another way out of this situation. He did summon up his magic however. A vast storm of wind swept through the port, gathering the flames. A lift of Kyran's hands and the fire was pulled into the clouds. Fight. Fight. Slaughter. KILL. Ahriman slavered at the back of Kyran's mind. It felt disgusting. Kyran shook himself.

"Now, Seika-"

Paladins leapt onto the roof. The white knights were covered in plate mail with each carried a glaive and a large shield. It appeared a full squad of seven had appeared. The Paladins were here from the MC to ensure the quiet closure of the WFTC HQ. Kyran nearly facepalmed. This uptight bastards would only make things worse. "Evil doer!" One of them cried as every glaive was leveled at Seika. "Cease using magic at once or we shall be forced to attack!" Each Paladin was the equivalent of a B rank mage with full anti magic capabilities. The slayer hoped this threat would keep Seika from doing anything foolish. Of course, Kyran wasn't above attacking the Paladins himself. They were irritating assholes who go on his nerves. "You are under arrest for illegal use of magical force against an unauthorized target!" The Paladin continued. "Place your hands behind your head and get on your knees! You will not be told again!" Kyran stepped back wondering what the child would do.

485/858

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ran 10th February 2021, 9:52 am

Stop... igniting things? That was a very tall order. Seika tapped a finger against her chin thoughtfully. Really, the mage didn't know what to say in response to such a request. However, it seemed as though he knew what he was asking. "Mhm, they'll get Aphi to come back," she nodded emphatically as he acknowledged that her plan was working as intended. At least this stranger knew what was up, to say the least. But what was the other thing he had said? That she was the one hurting and killing people... no, no that couldn't be right. The only one that this could possibly hurt would be the killer! The kidnapper! The one who was behind the whole missing Aphelia situation. On account of this conclusion of hers, Seika shook her head with a finality. "People can get as angry as they want! I'm angry too! It's right that they should be angry. We have a serious case on our hands," she told the red haired man. He could try to stop her, but really, she couldn't understand why he would want to. It was strange to the mage how this person was not able to support her when she was obviously trying to find and get rid of a bad guy. Maybe he was a bad guy, and that was why. Thinking over that new point to herself, Seika narrowed her eyes at the stranger.

"Huh!?" Their nice conversation was then further interrupted by a group of randos who tried to surround her with weird spear looking things and shields. The shields were actually kind of shiny and pretty, but the people holding them seemed to be anything but cool. "Can't you see that we're on important business here?" Seika began to lose her patience. She wasn't necessarily the most steady or tolerant person in the first place, and now this interruption was truly testing her nerves. Normally, the girl might be willing to entertain everyone and everything for the fun of it, but this was a crucial search for Aphi that was being put on hold!

"You are you under arrest for... being mean! Don't tell me what to do!" Get on her knees and something about her hands and her head? Nuh uh. Seika rather liked her hands and her head and she wasn't about to give either of them up. She wasn't even sure if she could do without the two, or even one of them, anyway. "Bubble shower! Go go bubble burst!" The air directly around her body exploded in a burst of energy that pushed away the nearest paladins, knocking them back and for some of them, off of their feet. The impact left them slightly out of breath. Slowly, her bubbly energy also leaked through their mail and onto their skin and bodies, seeping their magical defenses away. A shower of small bubbles rained down from the sky, splattering upon the knights and draining their energy and magical power. "Amiiiii, I need your help!" A wolfish girl with a red hood lined with thick fur slunk out of Seika's form, taking shape next to her. "These people-" "Yah, they look like they needa chill. Got it. And don't call me Ami," She interrupted Seika and dashed towards the nearest paladin without another word. Wielding a set of throwing knives and a large dagger, she began to work on dispatching them with a quick efficiency.

572 / 2574 (1716)

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 13th February 2021, 1:10 am

Kyran's eyes closed as the situation erupted. Seika attacked the Paladins without remorse or real warning. That marked her as a dark mage. Usually, he wouldn't care too much. He lived on the line, an independent mage. However, he was here in an official capacity. If he attacked the Paladins or stood by, the whole of WFTC could come into question. Kyran did not need them looking at their off the books operations. The Paladins had been knocked off kilter. They weren't used to this show of force. Kyran could bet that they usually only dealt with nothing stronger than B rank mages.

As Seika unleashed the summon, Kyran scowled. The summon cut through the Paladins like butter. Predictably, their composure vanished. The Paladins couldn't hold up against that power and they knew it. The ex GM of WFTC gathered his magical power. He didn't know where Seika sat in terms of magical power compared to him. The redhead only knew he needed to fight for every employee that had ever worked under him. The summon was too powerful for lower ranking spells. Kyran would have to use his best. However, there were complications. He couldn't use his best summons. They'd wipe out the Paladins and anyone nearby as collateral damage. He wanted to avoid using his slayer magic. The power it handed him was a bit frightening. That left him with one option.

A gleaming white ball formed between his hands. Kyran slammed them together, forming a long red spear in his hands. The top split two feet from the tip, twining in a complex pattern to form the blade. Blood dripped from the haft. Kyran activated the first ability of the spear. Red light burst forth. He felt it wind around his magic, strengthening it. The redhead debated having his opening salvo be the second ability. Instead, he lifted a hand. Black wind spiraled around it. It launched toward Seika. The slayer felt bad about attacking a kid but she was ripping through Paladins. The first attack was followed by green chains. Kyran only sent some of them toward Seika. The others headed toward the summon.

Kyran sucked on his teeth. Who did he attack? Seika? He didn't have a clue as to what her magic entailed. The summon? Again a mystery. He felt his usual battle lust rise. And for the first time in a long time, the redhead could let it run wild. He laughed as a tornado of black wind enveloped him. That was followed by black wisps wafting off his skin. Kyran could feel his mana drop. He laughed, feeling free. He began glowing green. A twitch of his foot would be all it took. The remaining Paladins were regarding him with awe. Kyran released his last spell. Wind gathered around his feet. "Leave. All of you. Now. Seika. If you wish to continue, hit me. If you can."

Kyran stepped in front of the summons. He twirled the spear deflecting what blows he couldn't dodge. "Call her off, Seika." Kyran said sweetly. The man danced from foot to foot. The spear nearly vibrated with power. He nearly used it in his eagerness to fight. The battle lust nearly hung about him in a cloud. Red started tinging the black wind surrounding the mage. Kyran chuckled softly. "Give me a reason. Come on. Seika. Give me a reason" That would be all he needed to let it all go. To go full out.

579/1437
    Thread: 3153

Stats:

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ran 14th February 2021, 10:55 pm

A kind of brief pause fell on the scene, at least in Seika's mind, as she breathed in lightly, closing her eyes for a split second. The next, she opened them wide and sent a bright smile at the stranger. "Hey, Mister! I can keep just calling you 'Mister,' but isn't it kind of rude? Cause you're calling me Seika and all that, I just kind of feel like we're friends already, right? So can I guess your name? My first guess..." she trailed off as he began kinda glowing, literally. It was so cool! She wanted to gasp in awe and pull out her camera to start taking pictures, but maybe that was a little bit rude. Ever since that incident a while ago at the zoo, the young mage had become at least a teensy more conscientious about where it was appropriate to whip out the camera and start snapping away. The most important part, she had discovered, was about permission. Just as Seika really needed the man's say so to go on calling him Mister or give him a nice nickname (she was thinking Refirefly) she also thought it would be appropriate to ask him to record images of him permanently.

So ask she did. "Ooh, I really like that spear looking thing of yours. It almost looks like a real spear! Wouldn't that be cool! Hey, can I take a picture of it? Also, do you like the name Refirefly? Re is short for Red like your hair and that blood and light and all," speaking of Red, the summon glanced over at Seika as the paladins fled according to the stranger's orders and probably their own wishes. "Fire is cause you have that going on! I really like it by the way! It's super pretty!" Honestly, for all the magical encounters Seika'd had in the past year or so, she wasn't able to really see other mages' abilities up close and personal like this before. At least, not ones that were nearly so interesting! And fire, flames, anything related to that was her favorite. This man had some type of light and wind going on, which was basically flames, if a person equated moving light to flickering fire and the wind being the thing moving stuff around. They were basically the same!

"Wow, you're kind of mean, but like, cool. Lotta blood though," she wrinkled up her nose in half displeasure, half confusion as a strange current sped towards her. Shoving out her arms in a physical motion, Seika channeled her magic through the air and met the foreign power in the atmosphere with a wide look on her eyes. She shuddered slightly as a sliver of her magic peeled away from her reserves, sacrificed to render herself and Ami untouched. That was a really weird feeling. And she didn't like it. "No, I don't think I will. I'm not the boss of her anyway," Seika shook her head with narrowed eyes as the other mage told her to order the summon like a dog. "You're getting to be less and less nice," she muttered, sparks flying around her body as she wrapped herself and Ami in protective magic, letting the glowing green chains bounce off of her own shield. Simultaneously, she took the opportunity to cancel the annoying tug on her resources that most likely was coming from this windy mage. "Maybe the last part of your nickname should be 'die' instead of 'fly,'" Seika suggested in a moment of spite, although she immediately regretted it. Just a little. Aphelia would have been upset, maybe.

"Ami, let's go," she leaned closer to the spirit, who turned away but brushed her arm against Seika's own. "Whatever," the wolf like girl shrugged, before she abruptly began to emanate a chilling aura that rippled through the air like a winter's chill. Around her, a group of hulking wolves suddenly came to life, howling and ripping at the sky and ground with their jaws and claws. "I love this part!" Seika cheered as she clung to the nearest wolf, heaving herself up onto it with a shout of delight. As she was carried around and around as if on a carousel, the girl took the opportunity to toss more of her magic up in the air in a shower of light, sparkles, and bubbly flames. She glowed with a pattern of vines as a boiling spout of flame ridden water soared through the air towards the man. If it hit, it wouldn't really hurt by itself, it just might have some undesirable effects. Besides Ami's special wintry atmosphere spell tech, as Seika liked to call it, she would also let out several sputters of energy that boosted up her own abilities and energized the duo.

Under Seika's command, a bright red laser of light swung along the edge of the circle of the pack, burning in the air as it swept towards the red haired man. It was extremely large and long and fast, but surprisingly unharmful to most of the landscape despite its great reach. It seemed to have one target only in mind. If he wanted a reason to fight, well, the way people became friends was by gaining an understanding of each other, right? And exchanging gifts like food! So, Seika would oblige him with this 'reason' that he seemed to want so desperately. A big red laser, possibly to the face, if he was really unlucky. The girl winced at the continued wind that swirled around the scene. Although she fortified her shield, it wore away at her magic in a way that was most unpleasant. Unconsciously, a portion of her sparks wove themselves into the cracks of her protective bubble around Red.

959/4112 (2675)

⤧:

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 5th March 2021, 8:48 pm

Laughter bubbled up from Kyran. This was what he had craved. What he'd needed. Seika's babbling only added to his mirth. A funny little kid. If only she wasn't a dark mage on top of it all. He let his magic flow through him as she spoke. A gracious, if slightly malicious smile covered his features. There was some part of him that recognized Seika was impulsive. She'd attack him before long, just like she'd attacked the Paladins. Then he would grant her his name. Like those old timey lacrima videos that the twins were watching nowadays. Kyran would play the part of the big villain. While Seika rode about on a wolf, Kyran pulled upon his magic. White light encased his body. When it faded, black armor encased his body. He was about to activate more magic when a stream of fire headed his way.

A black hole appeared behind the redhead. It intercepted the stream of fire, swallowing it whole. Kyran felt the drain on his mana reserves. He chuckled again. "Thank you, dear Seika." He said menacingly, bowing slightly. "In consideration for your indulgence, I'll grant you my name. I am Kyran Dyer." The man smiled wickedly. Glowing green chains shot toward Seika once again. He accompanied the glowing links with another tornado lance. A spherical shield snapped into place around him. Better safe then sorry with the kind of firepower Seika was throwing around. A soft wind picked up behind him as well.

It turned out to be a good idea as a laser slammed into his shield. The barrier shattered. Kyran laughed again. "What a world, what a world. That I'd be facing a powerful opponent who attacked with lasers and bubbles." He looked around at the carnage. His smile took on a savage gleam. There really wasn't anything holding him back now. White light sheathed his arms. Red vines twined with black metal as they grew along his arms. "I've never been able to unleash my full power against anyone, Seika. I'm not sure how destructive I can be. That being said... I hope you survive." Kyran pulled out two summoning tickets and threw them in the air. Blood rippled from the ground and from his spear. It wrapped around the tickets. The spheres of blood only lasted a moment before two massive shapes rapidly grew. The first looked like a pharaoh, if the pharaoh's headdress was a part of their body. Broken chains dangled from the monster's wrists. The second was a massive humanoid with a long black beard and green skin. His body appeared to fill the horizon.

Kyran lifted his hands and laughed. Yet another white light wrapped around his forehead. Black crystals, six of them, grew from the light to float around Kyran's head. The redhead paused for just a moment. A glorious moment of black wind, green glowing, growling monsters and angelic weapons. A moment where only a portion of his power was on display. A moment that Kyran had craved since getting a glimpse of what battle could be. A moment where he could pitch everything he had against an opponent that could take it or dish it back. A moment where he realized he'd unconsciously shifted to keep Seika in range. His demons were even silent in that moment. Please, don't die little one. Kyran thought. Then he unleashed hell.

A light green pulse rippled out from the green giant. It was followed closely by glowing green chains from the Forbidden One. Kyran shook his spear and a pale red light burst forth from it. The crystals of his crown began to glow. Ethereal energy reached from his free hand, grasping for the little girl. He followed the energy with red vines that shot from his gauntlets. Kyran paused for a beat as his mana dropped. Not as bad as he'd expected. Now for the finisher. Exodia pulled back its massive hand and fired a beam of power at Seika. The head of his spear screamed loudly. It split apart to shoot toward Seika and the wolf girl summons. The crystals of his crown followed after the spear points. The redhead looked up at his Sky God. The being pulled back a massive fist and slammed it down. It looked approximately where Seika had been. The fist came up before slamming down again. And again. Kyran winced as the wind coming off the fist obliterated nearly as many buildings as the fist did. When the Sky God finally stopped, there was a new crater rapidly filling with water.

The redhead looked around for his opponent. Had she survived the onslaught? Was her body, unfortunately, obliterated by the attack? Perhaps she'd merely teleported away. The massive magical energy between the two of them would have masked such a tactic. Kyran did hope she'd stayed. He kept himself at the ready, prepared for any attack that might come.

WC: 820 (2257)
    Thread: 4932

Spell Stuff:

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ran 23rd June 2021, 9:36 am

'Seika, you are a dumb person.'

The sudden echo inside of her head caused the bubbly mage to pause. Wait, whose voice was speaking? Was it the red Refirefly guy? No, it didn't sound like him. But it did sound like...

Aphi! Aphi Aphi Aphi, Aphelia the amazing most magical cat. Looking around hurriedly, Seika felt like the presence of Aphelia was growing ever stronger in one direction. Immediately heading there to the west of her current spot, she found the cat hiding behind a half burnt barrel. "Aphi! You scared me! I came all the way here to rescue you from your kidnappers! Let's go home, then!"

And without another word, she vanished, leaving only bubbles and a very interesting scene behind. Well. Seika would pay for reparations later- probably, at least.

2808 Seika, 5065 Total

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:19 am