Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ Empty What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^

Post by Guest 27th February 2017, 8:06 am

HUGGING THREAD (Credits to Ivyleaf for idea)

Okay so, I wanted to make a thread where I go on about everything about my friends. I expect the same in this thread! It's basically just a thanks to everyone I know! Of course, I am going to forget a few people, but the edit thing is there for a reason <3 and such! Two compliments each person because I am pretty sure we don't want to add essays!

I will start x)
    Elyx Reiaki
    Kickass and hilarious

Gisen Ceostra
    Adorable and Huggy (I love hugs)

Hero Yamamoto
    Daring and Focused

Julius Seas
    Well trusted and reliable

Strange
    Awesome and a good listener

Raiza
    Playful and Capable

Anastasia Isayev
    Funny and Outspoken

Terith
    Wise and Truthful

Mura Kensho
    Funny and Cheerful

Ivyleaf
    Lovely and Kind

Nekros
    Careful and Firm

Starstruck XD
    Punny and Energetic (Yes, Punny is a compliment here >.>)

Izayuki
    Trolly (But in a good way) and caring

PANDAMAN
    Generous and well-respected

Marceline Anicetus
    Daring and pretty

Vindstot
    Talented and honest

Lord Frederick
    Mature and relaxed

Ardere Kasai
    Chill and sociable

Papa Bless... xD
    Fatherly and wonderful

Jiyu Kazehime
    Crazy (a good crazy) and edgy

Tristan whateverthelastnamewas
    Thoughtful and truthful

That Adopted Kid
    Outspoken and sociable

Angry Fetus
    Cute and adaptable

Cirven
    Wise and caring

Alexander Easton
    Fearless and well-rounded

Kite Wilhelm
    Smart and respectable

Lionel
    Fun-loving and sweet

Mashyuu
    Trusting and stoic

Corliss
    Natural Born Leader and spontaneous

Heero
    Stronk and studious

Sol
    Caring and thoughtful

Aliannah
    Graceful and fun-loving

Almyra
    Cuddly and sweet

Meletzo
    Sweet asf and chill

Yazuki
    Logical and helpful

ATSUsuperlongnamethatiamnotevengonnagointo
    Fair and observant

Sora
    Cute and sweet

Nao
    Awesome and badass

Karin
    Birby-chill and birby-sweet

Mao
    Goofy and lovely

Kittycool
    Witty and casual

Daiki
    Sweet and cuddly

Alistaire
    Friendly and funny

Thanks guys, seriously *hugs*

Last edited by Salrynn on 27th February 2017, 9:02 am; edited 4 times in total
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ Empty Re: What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^

Post by ivyleaf33 27th February 2017, 8:09 am

I CALL 2ND POST HERE

Not nuff time to do them tonight, but gimme credit for the idea too, Sal! xDDD

I will be posting these in bursts and sections, seeing as I have far too many to include them all in just one day.

FOP:
    Scary Ppl (aka Staff):
    FT Fam:
    Spesha Ppl:
    Otherz:
    Hall of Honorableness (Don't be triggered, includes banned members):

(And hugz)
    What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ 1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd

AND I AM DONE WHOOT

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 14th March 2017, 5:26 am; edited 7 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ Empty Re: What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^

Post by Mura Kensho 27th February 2017, 8:36 am

A'right, gotta do dis:

Hera Reyold:
    You're amazing. Absolute priceless sense of humor, my friend. I thank ya for everything that you've done for me and for all the threads that we've done together <3<3<3<3<3 (ice creams there <)

Iza:
    You make my head warm and cozy in hardships and trouble, and your company is always appreciated both in cbox and Skype x3 (and Discord)

Takumi:
    Da ultimate. Right there. We've gone through a lot of rage wars (aka pvp battles), and every single one moved us closer together. I'm glad that I met you :3

Ivyleaf:
    Imoooouuuuuutoooooooooo~ x3, you were there for me to rp with when I was lost. You accepted me as a close friend when I barely had any Skype friends at all (xD). You even let me join your team ;_; You brought so much light to my rp laifu. All love to you, troublesome sis' of mine <3

Hana:
    #JustDenyingShipThings (You were there after Ivyleaf lit up my black hole ;-; and you brought even more light upon the latter light. It's like light upon light when I'm with you guys c:)

Julius:
    How many times have I kicked you? Count all those kicks times 10 and you'll have all the hearts that I give to you x3

Gamon:
    WHERE ARE THOU? ICH HABE FOR A LONG TIME OHNE YOU LEBEN (good luck with everything, iron club :3)

Corliss:
    I'll come back to the rp discord chat later You're like an idol for me and the other raptors :3 the mother of raptors and stuff (we luv u always). So happy and bright you are :3 I hope that you'll keep that smile on your face forever.

Senpai:
    NOTICE ME SENPAIII My brain tells me; "there's so many words, so much to thank her for", but I can't point specific things out. I guess that everything about you is awesome x3 keep staying the strong and happy senpai that inspires lil' me :D

Terith:
    Sword bruuuuuuuh, we clash swords together, and if that was the only thing that we did, then it would be sufficient to rescue a bad day :3 don't get the wrong idea, no homo

Marsh:
    Mama <3 Let me tell you that you're splendid. I simply can't point out ANYTHING bad about you, no matter what happens... You'll always stay the best mama for me <3

Nekros:
    trying my best Nah, I'm kidding. There's a lot of good in you, and your atmosphere is always just the right mood x3 (I'm having so many faces right now) You're nice, even with your anti-mura stuff (you seriously have to go to a doctor with that, though...)

Lord And Savior Frederik:
    We just declared a plot, but I'm not nervous nor expecting less than tears of joy. You're an amazing roleplayer, and I'm sure that we'll have a splendid time with Mura vs God or whatever your character is (just so powahful, ohmagad)

Sei:
    Ma panda <3 Everything on top is only because of you and this site's existence. Try and imagine how grateful that I am, while remembering this; you're very funny to be with. I love that.

I should get back with another post later for ppl that I've missed, because I really wanna include every1 >>>w<<< plz don't hate my comments, I'm doing my bestsz ;_;

Essays ftw, senpai x3 you can't keep me from dat
    I also started off with less than I imagined, so sorry for those who aren't satisfied with their thanks ;_; I'll try and catch up or even directly say it when we cross paths in discord or somewhere (I still luv ya)

... did I overdo it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Daryn Nevaik
    Daryn Nevaik

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ferokinesis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daryn Nevaik 27th February 2017, 10:28 am

Brand new meber and such here but im already in love with the site. So down below will be my list of whys,hows, and okays.

The Black Sails Guild

These people were very welcoming to me when I first joined the site and worked a way for my character to actually join them even though he's a violent guy. Another reason is they've been helping me with my character and giving me suggestions of what to fix/do while making the app. So to me, they're amazing.

Marcy, Just Some Dude, Shino, Corvy, Kitty, and the discord vc group

Last night was far too much fun lol. Yall are also extremely helpful and funny, I enjoyed last night a lot even with a bit of drama going down in the middle of it.

To everyone else

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ Giphy
    Marceline Anicetus
    Marceline Anicetus

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Savage Skull's Guild Master
    Mentor : Death
    Experience : 0

Post by Marceline Anicetus 1st March 2017, 8:55 am

You guys are all so sweet!

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 1st March 2017, 9:13 am

Marceline Anicetus wrote:

Ma :D

Themes:

Post by Guest 1st March 2017, 11:42 am

Mura Kensho wrote:
    Marceline Anicetus wrote:

Ma :D

Hehehe <3
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 1st March 2017, 3:16 pm

Btw, ty for the kind words, <3

I've resorted to making a broad statement, rather than list individual names. So, this is my hug to you, members, staff, admin, and everyone inbetween, keep staying awesome no matter who you are, no matter if we get along or have our differences. Everyone of you all have your own unique personalities that make FTRP what it is.

*hugs for everyone*

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ YdfXSKP

Post by Guest 1st March 2017, 4:00 pm

ivyleaf33 wrote:
    Astrid:
    People forget about me? Q-Q
    What is this 'social interaction' thing?

But no matter. Thanks for all the kind words. ^^
    I don't feel right doing one of these myself since i've only ever interacted with a small number of people, but just know i appreciate every single one of you. I don't talk much, but i do watch from the shadows. And i can say you're all pretty cool people from what i've seen.

Now back to my corner!
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 2nd March 2017, 2:15 am

Astrid Foss wrote:
    ivyleaf33 wrote:
    Astrid:
    People forget about me? Q-Q
    What is this 'social interaction' thing?

But no matter. Thanks for all the kind words. ^^
    I don't feel right doing one of these myself since i've only ever interacted with a small number of people, but just know i appreciate every single one of you. I don't talk much, but i do watch from the shadows. And i can say you're all pretty cool people from what i've seen.

Now back to my corner!

Uwahhh forgive me T^T !!!!! I guess I just dun know you all that well lol (typical Ivyness ahehe) you're still lovely though uwu

What Do You Love About Everyone On The Site?? ^.^ B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 2nd March 2017, 7:09 am

I'm saving this one post for a specific person... this person has been like that parent who always stepped up when you screwed up in shizzle and pickles, always ready to guide me to the right path once again...

Crimmy da Skelly <3

Themes:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:11 pm