Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

incoming

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

incoming Empty incoming

Post by Devon Sabathiel 22nd July 2016, 3:42 pm

Devon smiled softly finally arriving at her destination looking up at the guild it was very different from her last one at least this time it was on solid ground and not moving constantly. Devon walked to the door having the mark left from her old guild the people inside could see her as an enimie, looking at her arm she shoke her head the guild had disbanded leaving her with no home she had spent some time alown roaming the land seeing if there was any worthy place that she could now call home. then she herd of Lamia Scale it was the best option she had herd of and this was why she was hear but how to enter normally she would just walk in but with the brand still vissibal from sleeping forest Devon rose her hand and knocked loudly on the door waiting for a response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

incoming Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

incoming Empty Re: incoming

Post by Azurius Tade 22nd July 2016, 4:26 pm

WC: ---- | Total: ---- | Out of: ----

Looking around at the new guild hall, after months of cleanup and reconstruction Azurius Tade had felt a slight bit of unrest in the new setting. It was still Lamia Scale's home, it was still an unreasonably large guild hall, and it contained all the old faces and many new ones... The maids and butlers were moving about as always, each keeping their smiles on their faces and their inner thoughts about the place to themselves. Under the job board was the same strange rock as the old guild hall had. The same rock that he was told Kateri brought. The same rock that changed colors depending on the magical alignment of the person looking at it... Kateri said it looked like ice, Azurius saw it as a glowing golden stone, Elaine had seen it as made of steel, and other members saw it as other things. But all of them saw it say the same thing... 'In the memory of Zuo Cii. The one who was stubborn as a rock and sturdy as the earth, he fulfilled his duty and protected his children. What more is there to say?'

Suriel had taken up working the bar today, giving Claire some time to attend to some paper work and Azurius time to relax. He still questioned Ni-Ju and Kateri's decision in making him one of the Seven Sages, but he did admit they chose the proper name for him... "Passion." he said under his breath while sitting at a lonesome table, contemplating the very nature of the term... It was in this deep meditation that the man heard a knocking on the guild's front door, one that caused the others in the room to grow somewhat silent out of respect for what could be horrible news. At least, it was assumed to be bad since most who were bearing good news, or those who wanted to be in the guild would normally just walk in.

The tall man, standing at six feet and nine inches got up and walked to the door, slowly opening it. Through a crack just wide enough for the mage to step through, he saw a smaller being... Smaller, but magical none the less. Blue orbs set on a creamy sea, a small island protruding above a soft, moist looking lips. Long black hair, a flowing dress to match with sleeves covering only her lower arms and a guild stamp just under one of them... on her left hand. "Blue Pegasus?" Azurius asked rhetorically. It wasn't all too long a trip from here to clover town if you had money for the train, even then it was still tiring to an extent. A hand was lifted, gently placed on her shoulder as golden eyes narrowed on her. The opposing hand nudged the door, causing it to swing open further to allow enough room for both to step through, and Azurius began gently leading her in. "Get this woman some food and something to drink." Azurius said while looking at one of the maids who was cleaning up a table. "Yes sir." she said calmly before walking off to the kitchen. "Name's Azurius, you can call me Az or Azure, don't really matter to me." he said while leading her to a table. "I'm one of this guild's Sages, what you might know as an 'Ace,' is there something you need?"

Even if the heavens fall...

The world below me is torn asunder, my feathers fall and turn to ash, and my soul be damned for eternity... I shall never stop fighting for the ones I
    love...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 22nd July 2016, 5:03 pm

Devon smiled her bright blue eyes looked up as the door was opened and a very tall man entered her vue Devon ended having to tilt her head up slightly to look him in the face she was quite average height for a female at five feet four inches at least she was not the smallest one she new. Devon smiled kindly thinking back to the years she was once in blue Pegasus but shock her head softly "I have not been a part of Blue Pegasus for a long time I came from sleeping forest She said lightly smiling looking at his had as it guided her through the door and looked almost apologetically at the maid she did not mean to have so much fuss over her. Devon looked around the hall it was different than described bigger, newer and very quiet she could see the people around just following her direction.

taking a seat at the table she had been lead to Devon nodded ever so slightly "Thank you" Devon was not use to such hospitality Blue Pegasus had been noisie and crazy and sleeping forest the complete oppersisit so quiet you felt alown,  "Well after the fall of my guild well i should say now water loged guild I have come to request to going this guild it seems the best place that fit me a good in between of the two guilds i have served prier" Devon stated getting straight to the fact her hand glided where the two guild makes where and are. Devon had fond memories of both places but felt like she was left behind at Blue Pegasus and the only one that kept Sleeping forest alive. "I hope that my previas loyalties to these guilds are not a problem for you guys or the guild master she added knowing that not many people went from guild to guild without questions being asked about them and the type of person they are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

incoming Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 22nd July 2016, 7:34 pm

WC: ---- | Words: ---- | Out of: ----

Azurius raised an eyebrow at her last statement, it was true that some guilds didn't like taking in those who were in multiple guild before... but there was something that separated Lamia Scale from the others. "Knowledge doesn't know guilds, it doesn't care about flags, races, genders, or species. Knowledge is for everyone who's willing to learn. Understand one thing about this guild... We are a beacon to all. The doors to our guild are always open, come, go, and if you leave know that you have a home to come back to, and a family that's damn happy to welcome you." he said with a gentle smile. Azurius raised his hand, placing it to a small blue object in his right ear saying "Claire, bring me my stamp please. Some paperwork too."

"Don't be afraid to ask things from the workers here. They're all happy to help, and you're one of us now." Azure said just as a cart came by with some tea and a platter that had a metal cover over it. The maid had pulled the lid to reveal a simple, but good meal consisting of a sandwich with seasoned fries. She lifted a bowl and placed it in front Devon, who's name was yet to be announced, to reveal a salad with cheese, carrots, sliced-grilled chicken, and then a smaller bowl with some dressing. "Please enjoy." the maid said, giving a small bow before walking off with the cart. At this time, another maid had walked up with Azurius's stamp sitting atop a set of papers.

incoming 0QJ6vUp

"This is Claire, my personal maid and a very good friend. If there's something you need and can't find me she'll be able to help you." Azurius stated while gesturing to the woman with his hand. Claire placed the papers and stamp on the table before providing a gentle curtsy. "It's a pleasure to meet you." she said, her voice so soft and caring that even the most evil of people would feel horrible for so much as giving her a harsh look. Azure picked up the stamp and pulled the lid from the bottom before holding it out to the woman. "You can fill out the papers anytime you want, I'll let you stamp yourself. So, you got a name kid?"

Even if the heavens fall...

the world below me is torn asunder, my feathers fall and turn to ash, and my soul be damned for eternity... I shall never stop fighting for the ones I
    love...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 23rd July 2016, 11:31 am

Kihia Avoa

Kihia walked into the Marble Guild hall from doing some patrolling in Hargeon, he gently close the large Marble doors behind him as he then walked towards the Zuo tree as bowed his head towards it. He then took a moment and looked around the Guild hall, the members of the Guild were taking it easy, mainly from the reconstruction and moving their stuff into the dormitories. He then noticed Azure helping out what seemed to be a new member of Lamia Scale alongside a few of his maids. Kihia then slowly walked up behind them and gently bowed, “Hello there… Welcome to Lamia Scale…” He then nodded towards Azurius and Claire, “Good day Azurius and Claire… Glad to see you two are settling in well…” Kihia would then turn to the new comer, “I am Kihia Avoa… it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance…”

### || @tagged || notes
    Frozen Knight Of Lamia Scale
    MADE BY RAVANA

incoming Kihisi10
    incoming 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:

Current date/time is 4th May 2024, 4:22 am