Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tri Weilding Elements

Hikari Soru
    Hikari Soru

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Tri Weilding Elements  Empty Tri Weilding Elements

Post by Hikari Soru 13th March 2016, 2:46 pm

Ok, I was looking through the FT Fannon wiki (not sure if that you guys made it.) And I since I love dragon slayer magic, I was looking at the things you guys created when I seen Dual Wielding, and I now that's in the Canon, but that got me thinking. What if a human was taught multiple magics by multiple dragons. So say a child was found by a Fire Dragon and a Lightning dragon, then yhat child could enter Lightning Flame dragon mode naturally, or if the was found by say a Fire Dragon, Lightning Dragon, and a Light dragon. That child could be a new kind of Dragon Slayer, or could combine all three elements together to create a new element. The numbers can even keep going. This can even work for all Slayer Magics. Hope you think about my idea.
    Hikari Soru
    Hikari Soru

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Tri Weilding Elements  Empty Re: Tri Weilding Elements

Post by Hikari Soru 13th March 2016, 2:58 pm

Can I rename it Multiple Elements, or have some name suggestions.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 13th March 2016, 3:24 pm

While a totally plausible thing, it's bit overpowered. That's why there's a limit on the slayer positions you can have, and the only way to get dual element is with a lacrima, because you have to spend money on the lacrima, meaning less people will get it. I just don't see it happening, but if you're curious to if it's a thing that could be done, then yeah it's possible. 

So my suggestion is if you want a dual element slayer, get a position and a lacrima. Two positions might be a bit much, since you'd be taking up a position someone else could be having. 

But that's just my thoughts. :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tri Weilding Elements  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 13th March 2016, 5:12 pm

Well Heero has apparently trained with all twelve of the great dragons of every element supposedly, cuz he has a hard-on for being equal to or greater than Natsu, so that would get out of hand pretty damn quickly lmao. Such a thing is possible *go read chapter 470 of the FT Manga* but its honestly a bit ridiculous having more than two on the site. Cool idea, just not something I think would work well in execution.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tri Weilding Elements  Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Tri Weilding Elements  Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 14th March 2016, 11:15 am

I'll have to agree with Dragon Pantsu and Ardere does make a very valid point.
    But I would like to also suggest that if you want to do multiple elements, that's completely okay though. However, if you do obtain a slayer position, it'd probably be easier to have your secondary being an elemental type magic. While you can't eat said element or dragon force your way to the top, you still have that 'variety' with a second element. (or third if you do something creative like going Lava which can be earth and fire)

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 14th March 2016, 1:43 pm

Actually Miss Isayev, it's entirely possible to be able to consume an element without being a Slayer. If you use a Unique Ability slot in your magic, you can actually make it to where you can consume your element just like can. For example, my old Alt "Kateri" was able to consume Ice magic like a Glacial God Slayer. The only difference is that she didn't have access to "Force" or whatever the god slayer equivilant is.

As for multiple elements, what Miss Isayev said is, in my opinion, a better choice that double slayer positions. Having a slayer position for your primary, and then using a non-slayer position for your secondary would be the best way, in my opinion, to go about it.
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 14th March 2016, 7:20 pm

Just wanna say; not much point to applying for slayer magics when other magics can consume/ignore the consumption; plus in some slayers cases ignore motion sickness.

Tri Weilding Elements  FtxZxrE

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:25 pm