Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goodbye. Permanently.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Goodbye. Permanently.  Empty Goodbye. Permanently.

Post by Hikachu 23rd February 2016, 8:06 pm

As the title states, I'll be leaving the site. Yup. I couldn't imagine myself doing this but things have brought me into leaving. q.q I've been really really busy I barely have time to get onto the site and do work, let alone RP. I really plan to focus on my studies and spend time with my friends as well since I've bailed them multiple times. ;-; You guys have been amazing and throughout the years I've spent on this site, I've enjoyed most of the moments despite its ups and downs. I'd like to withdraw from the jobs and the social/events I'm currently in and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. The money I'll receive from selling all my items/armors/weapons will go to the Sabertooth Vault (I've done all of this myself). I hope you guys use the money efficiently. xD As for the next guildmaster, I'll be leaving the guild up to Frederick now.

To all the Sabertooth members: You guys are amazing. Keep up the good work. I'll be in contact with you guys if you need me. ily <3

Admins & Staff: It was very nice to meet all of you although we had disagreements and all that sort. Anyhow, keep carry on working hard and ignore all of the haters. x)

Decayuss: I LOVE YOUR VOICE. That was what I thought when I heard you in that call we had. You're awesome, YOU TALL PERSON.

Ardere: Man, we used to be like best friends. Things just didn't turn out as good as they were and I don't want to have these negative feelings anymore lmao. I apologize if I had done bad things to you and hope you make your guild successful!

Kite: You're like the best person I could rely on about things that concern with the guild. Honestly, I would even give you the GM spot, only if you were more active. ^^;

Lord Frederick: Dude, you're the closest person to me other than Chelly and Sandwich. Like the most trustworthy, hilarious (sometimes very lazy) person ever. Text me soon, you scumbag. <3 And make Sabertooth proud. I'm going to fucking kill you otherwise.

sworbet: Daaaaaamn gurl. We weren't even that close back then but LOOK AT US NOW. You're so nice and pretty. Keep being beeutiphul. Good luck with your *ahem you know*. x)

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Goodbye. Permanently.  JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Great Tree Ark
    Second Skill: Extraplanar Force
    Third Skill:

Goodbye. Permanently.  Empty Re: Goodbye. Permanently.

Post by Nekros 23rd February 2016, 8:23 pm

Its sad to see you go! But a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!
    I wish you well and happiness ^^

~~ Nymux/Nekros

Post by Guest 23rd February 2016, 8:28 pm

May you fair well, Hikachu. I hardly knew you, but you were a great person from what I could tell.
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 23rd February 2016, 8:31 pm

Sad to see you go Hika, you're awesome! I hope you keep in touch with Skype at least.
    Happy trails!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    Goodbye. Permanently.  3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 23rd February 2016, 8:35 pm

Oh my goodness woman. Whai are you leaving me?! Q^Q

Though I wish you well Hika!

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 23rd February 2016, 8:40 pm

This is a sad day indeed ;~;. You were one of the first people that was actually kind and helpful to me when i first joined a few months back. But I hope that you do well in all of your future endeavors in life. Hopefully we can still stay in contact through S/C and such. ^_^

Will definitely miss you around here tho.

-Tom
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 23rd February 2016, 8:42 pm

You suck ;-; Now who am I gonna annoy? I need a new gm buddy.

Take care though. If you need anything, just message me.

Goodbye. Permanently.  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Make Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corliss 23rd February 2016, 8:44 pm

Skype me pls  senpai  I hope everything goes well for you, though im sorry to see you go!

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

Goodbye. Permanently.  TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd February 2016, 8:45 pm

Man, already there's a lot of responses.

Anyway, I don't have much to say Hika. It's a damn shame we weren't able to finish your training thread, but I completely understand.

Best of luck on the road ahead, life's journey, and I hope happy days are ahead!

P.S: Thanks. I plan to make a career out of it somehow in my life. Better than saying I sound like a thirty year old pedophile.

Goodbye. Permanently.  Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Post by Guest 23rd February 2016, 8:48 pm

Awww, it's really sad to see you go, Hika! D: You're such a nice person and though I didn't get to talk to you much, I always wish I would have gotten to know you better. Real life comes first though, and we all can understand that. I wish you the best of luck with your studies, friends, and the important things that matter. ^.^

Goodbye<33
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 23rd February 2016, 9:00 pm

I don't know you too well, though of course I've seen you around and chatted a little before. However, I remember that you were one of the people to post in my intro, and you were patient enough to comply with my extremely annoying requests to open apps and whatnot. You have contributed so much to this site, Hikachu, and I wish you well IRL.

In other words, you are awesome and you will be remembered! ^^

-Ivy/Lav

Goodbye. Permanently.  TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 23rd February 2016, 9:10 pm

Goodbye. Permanently.  Tumblr_m3jonpRUeZ1qeow2qo1_500

Hika why you do this! You are one of my closest friends on here and I enjoyed the guild calls we would do and the dicussing stuff for the guild! I wish you the best and hope that everything goes just how you want it to go in life *cries* <3

Goodbye. Permanently.  Gvf4gD8
    sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Priestess of War
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 23rd February 2016, 11:39 pm

D'aww Hikiki, same goes to you, keep on being amazing and gorgeous. I wish you and chel all the best and I hope the studies go well. Also... HOW DARE YOU MENTION THIS DAMN YOU HIKIKI ///./// XD Thanks. Ill always be here for ya if you need anything.

Goodbye. Permanently.  Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    Cielle
    Cielle

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 1,206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Paradise Control
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cielle 24th February 2016, 2:28 am

I'll miss you Hika, but I wish you the best ;~;

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 24th February 2016, 3:01 am

Dammit Hika. You weren't meant to leave XD. Couldn't you have waited till Thorn got net back? lol

Nah i'm just kidding. Hope things all go well with you in the future :)

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    Goodbye. Permanently.  HqzsHuT
    Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 150

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 24th February 2016, 7:55 am

Oh wonderful sweet coconuts... come back to me!

T__T I will miss you.... LIGHTNING SHALL RETURN!

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Goodbye. Permanently.  Merry_10
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 24th February 2016, 10:30 am

All the best with your future endeavours from Leopard to Hikachu!

Goodbye. Permanently.  7y0bO7j

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:34 pm